Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by ayama2015: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I created this account to hide my identity because I'm a troublemaker here grin. I live in Malaysia and I am a serious mess right now. My friends girlfriends called me last week that she wanted to see me, I thought my friend messed up and wanted to report him. I insisted we talked about it on the phone but she declined that we can't talk about it on the phone, so we arrange to meet at a bar and talk about it ( FIRST MISTAKE). Well she came to the bar and she started telling me how much liked me and want us to have a discreet relationship, I rejected her advances and warned her never to try such with me again. I paid for our drink I left, three days later she told my friend ( HER BOYFRIEND ) that I have been asking her out for months.

I have been defending myself for days but no one believe me, I can't even hangout with my friends anymore they are all avoiding me. Most nights I drink myself to sleep.

Nairalander how can I proof I am innocent?
Re: Help Me by fatheritunu: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
The title of that film is COULD THIS BE LOVE?.... Have seen that film b4 and its very intresting... Lier lier guy sef dey claim ramsy noah.. Yeye guy see story frm film, he con bring am come nairaland.... Well, if that is the case me sef go bring story from PRISON BREAK and I will post it here.
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
grinPoster Beneath me; Please try and be helpful angry
Re: Help Me by ayama2015: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
You think this is a joke, youre a damn foool
fatheritunu:
The title of that film is COULD THIS BE LOVE?.... Have seen that film b4 and its very intresting... Lier lier guy sef dey claim ramsy noah.. Yeye guy see story frm film, he con bring am come nairaland.... Well, if that is the case me sef go bring story from PRISON BREAK and I will post it here.
Re: Help Me by fatheritunu: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
The title of that film is COULD THIS BE LOVE?.... Have seen that film b4 and its very intresting and the end of that film is that the lady was sha lady caught shaaa because its an old movie so I can't really remember it again and infact so many nigeria films has done dat same story line..... Lier lier guy sef dey claim ramsy noah for nairaland.. Yeye guy see story from film, he con bring am come nairaland.... Well, if that is the case me sef go bring story from PRISON BREAK and I will post it here. #finish#

(1) (Reply)

6 Crazy-but-true Facts About Bikini Shoots / Intimacy In A New Relationship? / Placenta Stay Ed Atta Ched Inside My Uterusss Splacenta Stayes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.