Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria (2140 Views)

The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Habakus: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2015
OP, honestly,you deserve to be sent straight to jail without trial for this kind of post. Are you by anyway indirectly mocking Buhari for being inept? What happened to all the juicy promises they made during the campaign? When we were shouting it to folks like you that Buhari has nothing meaningful to contribute if elected,you wouldn't listen. Some of you even intentionally sabotaged GEJ's government just so you could foist a complete archaic and eccentric man on us. Now you've started regretting and blaming GEJ in whoose government Nigeria's economy was acclaimed as the biggest in Africa; a government that attracted several investors because of the booming and lively public and private sector and Nigerians were begining to feel the effects of having a government almost for the first time. Anyway,keep on regretting and blaming,maybe in your next life you won't be so quick to cut off your eyes just to spite your face.

1 Like

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by chrisblack: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Trash!!

Why didn't you blame yaradua for Jonathan's failure? Blaming Jonathan's for buhari's failure is hypocrisy.
yaradua was progressing with the economy until the sudden illness.and when Jonah came on board. The economy became cut and sew.You people are just sick.Everybody knows Jonah destroyed what we had as an economy.Buhari will definitely build it back though its not going to be easy. Majority of the post against buhari as been orchestrated by ibos. Even from the threads and monikers you will see they are the majority.Despite your shout of not belonging to the zoo.what's your business with Nigerian economy. Your silly little hungry mind is finding it difficult realizing the damaged Jonah caused to the economy,or it just your usual nature of deliberate falsehood all because of the elections you lost.How was market under Jonathan for your region.The other day I was watching Tv they showed a federal road along Owerri/ aba axis.this same road was awarded 3 times under Jonathan's govt.Can any alaigbo come out an state categorically what Jonathan did in terms of infrastructural development for the south east .You all knew he failed but because the south east benefited more from the corruption of his govt informed the we must die for Jonathan .even his own know he failed in every area.Your monumental greed was the bane of Jonathan presidency.if a list of all looters are drawn up today Majority of this people will be ot SE origin.To me All this Shout and insult is just to protect the rape on Nigeria's Economy.Keep shouting wailers while God gives baba the strength to do what is right for Nigeria.The case of Cuba the capital oil guy is very important.this guy had only one filling station in lagos,only when the probe started he tried buying 2 .this was against the law as a requirement for its operations.This same guy from Amcon's statement.Capital oil belongs to The govt of Nigeria.Am on paid out all the bad debt Capital oil was owing.immediately he switched to Jonathan's camp and founded TAN. Jonah and wife instructed the company to be handed over to him forgoing the money spent by the govt on the payment of his loan.Am not supprise on all this write-ups against the person of Buhari. I I were to be the president I will clamp harder on all this people without fear or favour and devastatingly
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by dejayrazzy: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2015
@OP, pls reply to my msg. Anxiously waiting !!
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by merry02(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2015
chrisblack:
if Jonah had left a vibrant economy which you also know was a lie we would not be in this situation you mumu bunch should even be thanking buhari for the stability we are having in terms of foreign exchange needs. He has done great.with the new drive an impetus he will leave Nigeria on a solid footing.Jonah bleeped up .
u ll say that to the electorate in 2019.....

1 Like

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2015
nickxtra:
Stop blaming Buhari for the present situation of the Nigerian economy. The whole world now know that the economy was badly managed in a 'cut and nail' condition without the basic ingredients that bring about an enduring economy. A case in point is the rebasing of the Nigerian economy which was embarrassingly done manually, instead of allowing prevailing economic factors to determine the status of our economy. Were we better off inspite of the economic abracadabra? Of course no. In a nutshell, what we are experiencing now is as result of the shabby economic policies of the past administration, with their deception of huge spending purportedly for infrastructures which we never see, instead over 50% percent of monies meant for projects were diverted. Please, we must understand that the present administration inherited a cut and nail economy that was placed in 'life support' mechanism by GEJ economic team.
By similar logic and reasoning, GEJ setup up the improved NEPA situation.
Honor to whom honor is due

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Marvinspeed(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
All these blame games will not take us anywhere.
There has been no economic policy or decision since May this year, all we keep hearing is there is no money. If there is no money won't you create channels of income. You don't need to be too smart to know this.
Sell govt bonds or something, ban importation of some raw materials, encourage private investments, build something, revalue the naira, encourage local companies. The list is endless.
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2015
imhotep:

By similar logic and reasoning, GEJ setup up the improved NEPA situation.
Honor to whom honor is due
Yes, you are not far from the truth, but coupled with the fear of PMB, without which some persons would continue to sabotage the electricity system.
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Abagworo:

The major problem remains dependence on oil. We need to diversify and rely more on internal taxation to run Government. We should try as much as possible to reduce deficit trade balance. Our exports should supercede imports. APC should not join the usual excuses from successive administrations but show us how they can develop the economy. Devaluation is not the only way out.

You want tax an economy filled with struggling businesses and people.

True federalism is the way out. wink
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2015
nickxtra:
Yes, you are wrong, but coupled with the fear of PMB, without which some person would continue to sabotage the electricity system.
according to the title of this thread ==> "(Blame The Of Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria)"

we cannot praise PMB for anything, including NEPA

1 Like

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2015
imhotep:

according to the title of this thread ==> "(Blame The Of Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria)"

we cannot praise PMB for anything, including NEPA
Bros, sorry, I wanted to type u are 'not' wrong
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
dejayrazzy:
[/color]I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Hello Nickxtra, pls reply to my earlier message now. I seriously need ur help pls.[color=#006600]I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Hello Nickxtra, pls reply to my earlier message now. I seriously need ur help pls.
I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Hello Nickxtra, pls reply to my earlier message now. I seriously need ur help pls.

I have replied ur mail
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by meccuno: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Leebeedo:
May lightening strike you dead OP .....ediot
sango or amadioha? Would have added from the North........but they don't have a thunder god.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Compare Western Nigeria,Ghana to North and South East / Caption This Classy Photo Of Buhari's ADC &the Chief Of Army Staff At The Villa / Video: Amaechi Storms Police Station With Soldiers To Free Arrested INEC Officia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.