Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria (2127 Views)

The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Stop blaming Buhari for the present situation of the Nigerian economy. The whole world now know that the economy was badly managed in a 'cut and nail' condition without the basic ingredients that bring about an enduring economy. A case in point is the rebasing of the Nigerian economy which was embarrassingly done manually, instead of allowing prevailing economic factors to determine the status of our economy. Were we better off inspite of the economic abracadabra? Of course no. In a nutshell, what we are experiencing now is as result of the shabby economic policies of the past administration, with their deception of huge spending purportedly for infrastructures which we never see, instead over 50% percent of monies meant for projects were diverted. Please, we must understand that the present administration inherited a cut and nail economy that was placed in 'life support' mechanism by GEJ economic team.

2 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by merry02(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rubbish.....so Jonathan caused him not to come up with policy since MAY? Jonathan ll still kill you soon

16 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by enkay2go(f): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Una no dey tire to cal Gej name?The economy wasn't as bad as this during Jonathans tenure.Make we talk true for where truth dey.

18 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by divinehand2003(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
I believe you wholeheartedly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by CSTR2: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
And when do we start blaming buhari? Is his four year tenure going to be about another man's govt?
Why then should he get an extension?

12 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by 400billionman: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your topic shows that you are confused...

9 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Let's blame Tafawa Balewa

7 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Too many kids roaming the 'streets' of NL.

3 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Trash!!

Why didn't you blame yaradua for Jonathan's failure? Blaming Jonathan's for booari's failure is hypocrisy.

7 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by bensowe(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
I doubt if this will make front page
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Soneh(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
these guys are so shameless so we should blame gej for the directionless five months spent by buhari ,what has buhari done to caution the effect of the biting economic situation on ground,i believe witch hunting political opponents in the name of fighting corruption is more pressing to buhari than making sure we get out of this political mess we are into.towards the last days of jonathan oil prices were as low as they are today but we never had it this bad .you guys had better look for your mr.body odour to blame and let gej rest

7 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by 400billionman: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
enkay2go:
Una no dey tire to cal Gej name?The economy wasn't as bad as this during Jonathans tenure.Make we talk true for where truth dey.

Some said that had Jonathan been in power till now, it will be worse.

I now asked, why is it that no job was lost under Jonathan in 5 years and under 5 months with Buhari, thousands have lost their jobs ?

Was 5 years not enough time for job losses to have occured under Jonathan ?

8 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
merry02:
Rubbish.....so Jonathan caused him not to come up with policy since MAY? Jonathan ll still kill you soon
Your threat is noted and u too
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
nickxtra:
Stop blaming Buhari for the present situation of the Nigerian economy. The whole world now know that the economy was badly managed in a 'cut and nail' condition without the basic ingredients that bring about an enduring economy. A case in point is the rebasing of the Nigerian economy which was embarrassingly done manually, instead of allowing prevailing economic factors to determine the status of our economy. Were we better off inspite of the economic abracadabra? Of course no. In a nutshell, what we are experiencing now is as result of the shabby economic policies of the past administration, with their deception of huge spending purportedly for infrastructures which we never see, instead over 50% percent of monies meant for projects were diverted. Please, we must understand that the present administration inherited a cut and nail economy that was placed in 'life support' mechanism by GEJ economic team.

The major problem remains dependence on oil. We need to diversify and rely more on internal taxation to run Government. We should try as much as possible to reduce deficit trade balance. Our exports should supercede imports. APC should not join the usual excuses from successive administrations but show us how they can develop the economy. Devaluation is not the only way out.

2 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
op is a monkey.

hit like if you believe and ignore if you re a monkey like him

8 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
400billionman:

Some said that had Jonathan been in power till now, it will be worse.

I now asked, why is it that no job was lost under Jonathan in 5 years and under 5 months with Buhari, thousands have lost their jobs ?

Was 5 years not enough time for job losses to have occured under Jonathan ?

Jobs were lost at the twilight of Jonathan because of sharp decline in oil prices. Jonathan and the Governors were borrowing to pay workers from late 2014 to May 2015 because they did not want their political opponents to capitalise on it during campaigns.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Leebeedo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
M

2 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
5 months into buhari's regime and we can't credit him with anything positive, not even a single policy to give people a little hope that he has something to offer. Sai baba indeed

1 Like

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by dejayrazzy: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2015
@Nickxtra, pls this is quite away from the topic. I got u thru the topic "change of name on the passport" and pls i need ur help frm this angle. pls u can send me ur no to ayodeji.amodu@yahoo.com so that i can reach u. Thanks.
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2015
OP, your assertion is very correct and it would have done you a lot world of good if you had backed it with verifiable and incontrovertible data.

I wish I could do that but not in a position now.

1 Like

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by SkyBlue1: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Trash!!

Why didn't you blame yaradua for Jonathan's failure? Blaming Jonathan's for booari's failure is hypocrisy.

Because Jonathan inherited money in the treasury. Oil sold at record levels throughout most of his government and even with that we went from savings to debt. So please, sing another song, he is the worst president Nigeria has had since the return to democracy and it would take a while to clean up his mess. I shudder at the thought of where the country would be if he had won last elections.
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by PRYCE(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2015
GEJ took his brains too?
But we voted Change now not continuity! With the way the dullard was running his mouth during campaigns, one would have thought Nigeria would have been the largest economy in the world just two days into his Administration.

BTW, please blame GEJ too for ordering those Indians to ferry our President in an airport gypsy! CHAI!!! Community of Nations ko, association of countries ni!

2 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Maybe we will also blame Jonathan for the civil war.These people talk as if GEJ was the only former president this country has ever had!! If Buhari knew he could fix GEJ's so-called ills why then did he bother contesting and promising us change?

2 Likes

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by drey076(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2015
himkers:
op is a monkey.

hit like if you believe and ignore if you re a monkey like him
You are the monkey not Op. You blindly support your clueless master even when he has destroyed the whole economy.
The worst president Nigeria has ever produced in history is Jonathan. We are wise now #neveragain will a dull man like Jonathan rule us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2015
drey076:

You are the monkey not Op. You blindly support your clueless master even when he has destroyed the whole economy.
The worst president Nigeria has ever produced in history is Jonathan. We are wise now #neveragain will a dull man like Jonathan rule us

keep blaming ur woes on GEJ

buhari is a confused dullar.d and aisha knws this

1 Like

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Leebeedo:
May lightening strike you dead OP .....ediot
I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse.
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2015
When the e-diot was strangulating people's business with impunity,he didn't know it was going to affect the economy negatively
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by dejayrazzy: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2015
I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Hello Nickxtra, pls reply to my earlier message now. I seriously need ur help pls.
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by dejayrazzy: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
[/color]I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Hello Nickxtra, pls reply to my earlier message now. I seriously need ur help pls.[color=#006600]I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Hello Nickxtra, pls reply to my earlier message now. I seriously need ur help pls.
I wanted to ignore u, but that will not teach you a reasonable lesson, therefore, be CURSED in Jesus name, except you show remorse

Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by LastSurvivor: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2015
If u still think that GEJ was the problem uptil now.. then ur doomed..
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by chrisblack: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2015
merry02:
if Jonah had left a vibrant economy which you also know was a lie we would not be in this situation you mumu bunch should even be thanking buhari for the stability we are having in terms of foreign exchange needs. He has done great.with the new drive an impetus he will leave Nigeria on a solid footing.Jonah bleeped up .
Re: Blame The Govt Of GEJ, Not PMB On The Present Economic Situation In Nigeria by juman(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2015
I doubt if buhari apc government will perform well in this economic woes and blaming thing situation.
PDP was voted out for their poor performance and apc was voted in to put the country on the right track, so what is needed is action.

In this case where there is no money buhari should go to get enough loan to build the country. He should get loan of hundreds of billion dollars to build the country.

Without building the infrastructure the country is no where.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President Does Not Have Power To Order An Arrest / Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. / Femi Kayode ; FG Must Stop The Barbaric Slaughter Of IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.