Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow (12138 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Kabiyesi not Kabaiyesi tongue

Bros, you need to learn Yoruba, are u gon pay me to be ur tutor?
Hehehehhehehehe!!!!!! grin grin grin No probs, how much?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Rilwayne001: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hehehehhehehehe!!!!!! grin grin grin No probs, how much?! undecided

Hmmmm, my ABJ chief, make me sef chop Abuja money small.. Pay 40k, I swear I will devote a whole week for the lecture. We'd start from 'A B D olówe' grin

How e go be now my chief? Make I PM u my acct number? wink wink grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hmmmm, my ABJ chief, make me sef chop Abuja money small.. Pay 40k, I swear I will devote a whole week for the lecture. We'd start from 'A B D olówe' grin

How e go be now my chief? Make I PM u my acct number? wink wink grin
*commits suicide with tissue paper* grin grin Chai!!! This my Oba like money o, grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Rilwayne001: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Demmzy15:
*commits suicide with tissue paper* grin grin Chai!!! This my Oba like money o, grin

Shè Olorì Iku-baba-yeye o ni jeún? grin grin bawo mi mio sheni feran owo?

Ogbeni Demola, se o setan lati ko ede yerroba abi o ko setan?

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Kabiyesi not Kabaiyesi tongue

Bros, you need to learn Yoruba, are u gon pay me to be ur tutor?
Lol, i'm still better than demmzy15 sha, lmaoo kabaiyesi grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by suyu: 4:48am On Nov 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Germany predicts a million of them will seek refugee status in their country this year

More than 10000 are heading to america france uk ..they are spreading fast..

Omg God forbid
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Rilwayne001: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Lol, i'm still better than demm. zy15 sha, lmaoo kabaiyesi grin grin.

No mind that Chief, na Kanuri full his head grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No mind that Chief, na Kanuri full his head grin grin

Kanuri? Hmmmmn! demmzy must have boko haram relatives that is if he is not even one of them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Rilwayne001: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Kanuri? Hmmmmn! demmzy must have boko haram relatives that is if he is not even one of them. undecided

Iya la yae, omo ale angry

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by haffaze777(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
Kabaiyesi o!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

kabaiyesi kee? demola fe pa ede Yoruba,demola want to kill Yoruba language.grincheesygrin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by haffaze777(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Annunaki:

chief stop dis Oshogbo weed u re smoking, its not good for ur health
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Shè Olorì Iku-baba-yeye o ni jeún? grin grin bawo mi mio sheni feran owo?

Ogbeni Demola, se o setan lati ko ede yerroba abi o ko setan?

Mo ti satan lati ko ede yoruba timo timo! undecided grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
It isn't 'Satan' it is 'setan' grin satan ko, devil ni... lmao.
Yoruba will say, "owo ree oja ree" i.e you pay before service undecided tongue
PS: I speak good hausa too in case you wish learn hausa language cool
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

its setan ooo, no be only satan na satani abi shaytan grin grin. and what did you mean to say when you used "timo timo"? because timo timo means "close" and as far as i know it is used to describe the closeness of a friend. e.g "ore mi timo timo" tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

oh, you've told him already. surprisingly we told him similar things shocked
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
haffaze777:

kabaiyesi kee? demola fe pa ede Yoruba,demola want to kill Yoruba language.grincheesygrin
grin grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
its setan ooo, no be only satan na satani abi shaytan grin grin. and what did you mean to say when you used "timo timo"? because timo timo means "close" and as far as i know it is used to describe the closeness of a friend. e.g "ore mi timo timo" tongue
Lmao!! See Kabeer the calabar boy o! grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lmao!! See Kabeer the calabar boy o! grin
yeah! I learnt the little yoruba i know now from school when we got to lag tongue, so you did not really live in ilorin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sorry it was my keypad! Anyways correction taken.

No free trial version??

Hausa is no problem, I've been living in Abuja for like 15years, I hear small sha but my junior brothers are perfect!
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yeah! I learnt the little yoruba i know now from school when we got to lag tongue, so you did not really live in ilorin
I was born and I lived in Ilorin for a while, my dad was embarrassed that our yoruba was too strong so he said we should relocate to Abuja, since then my life has changed! grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Ode!!! angry
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
I was born and I lived in Ilorin for a while, my dad was embarrassed that our yoruba was too strong so he said we should relocate to Abuja, since then my life has changed! grin
lol.
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ode!!! angry

Ni é tongue
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Ni é tongue
undecided
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
You guys just turn [b]perish[/b]bookadict's post into language training post, does that mean she not to be taken serious at all (not important). grin grin grin grin grin grin

Language training is important than her
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by fabre4: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
yazach:
You guys just turn [b]perish[/b]bookadict's post into language training post, does that mean she not to be taken serious at all (not important). grin grin grin grin grin grin

they can't defend their blood thirsty religion what do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Contd

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by haffaze777(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
yazach:

who give a damn about she-male cheesycheesy
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sunnah of the evil one

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
fabre4:

they can't defend their blood thirsty religion what do you expect

No you got it wrong dude, they only realized you guyz to be laughing stock
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Annunaki:
Sunnah of the evil one

This one looks like when you were in the slave camp

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Contd

But your head was seen "oscillating" (Explained by Rilwayne001 professor of yoruba language) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Songs => What Does The Bible Say? / Richest Church In The World / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.