Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow (12140 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
yazach:

This one looks like when you were in the slave camp

I see you are proud of the evil your prophet committed undecided muslims are certainly cursed tongue

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]I see you are proud of the evil your prophet committed undecided muslims are certainly cursed [/s]tongue

You missed it again undecided undecided undecided undecided

Just interpreting your artworks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2015
fabre4:

they can't defend their blood thirsty religion what do you expect

Have you forgotten that you can not be safe from sin except with blood according to your belief tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by fabre4: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2015
yazach:

No you got it wrong dude, they only realized you guyz to be laughing stock

oh! I'd rather be a laughing stock than a blood thirsty religious fanatic
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by fabre4: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2015
yazach:

Have you forgotten that you can not be safe from sin except with blood according to your belief tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

exactly except by the blood of Jesus and the goodnews us that we no longer have to kill our perceived enemies or people from other religion as your blood thirsty god Mohammed permits
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by yazach: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
fabre4:

exactly except by the blood of Jesus and the goodnews us that we no longer have to kill our perceived enemies or people from other religion as your blood thirsty god Mohammed permits

Don't tell me you don't know the meaning of blood thirsty god grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Bimbomartins(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Funny enough, d so called criticized Europe hapened to be d safe haven for them, NW that middle east is in crises, the same pple who called for the head of Christians now enjoy wat agape love is. I belive someday there will be opened to the truth
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Islam is terrorism

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Funny enough, d so called criticized Europe hapened to be d safe haven for them, NW that middle east is in crises, the same pple who called for the head of Christians now enjoy wat agape love is. I belive someday there will be opened to the truth

Thier own prophet programme black muslims for Hell fire. So when they laugh at the people killed by thier terrorist group. They are equally laughing their last laugh while on earth. Because no laugh in Hell.... cheesy

yazach grin

Demmzy15 grin

lexiconkabir grin

Rilwayne001 grin

All you black slaves of Islam will rot in hell if you dont repent. You are ships.. carring Muhammad and his men loads.... cheesy

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
... tongue tongue
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2015
YourMain:

Qur'an or Koran *

That's great. Good for you.

Yeah. Killed a couple hundred today smiley

Laugh now while you are still alive. See where your prophet programmed you to rot... cheesy

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
... tongue tongue[/color]
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2015
plappville:

Laugh now while you are still alive. See where your prophet programmed you to rot... cheesy

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
... tongue tongue[/color]

wooooah. im just so lucky
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2015
YourMain:

wooooah. im just so lucky

You are really too nice a person to be a muslim, if only you will renounce this islamic bondage and accept Christ you will be so much better off in this life and the next. smiley
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Annunaki:

You are really to nice a person to be a muslim, if only you will renounce this islamic bondage and accept Christ you will be so much better off in this life and the next. smiley

Dude,
She is not nice. .she is being sarcastic. .

She is one of the most ignorant Muslims here...and uses sarcasm as a coping mechanism for her dearth of knowledge on her paedophile prophet. .ask her to swear by Allah the last time she went to a mosque
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude,
She is not nice. .she is being sarcastic. .

She is one of the most ignorant Muslims here...and uses sarcasm as a coping mechanism for her dearth of knowledge on her paedophile prophet. .ask her to swear by Allah the last time she went to a mosque

I made my comments based on my previous assessment of her comments. She seems to be a decent person, an unfortunate poor victim of islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Blessed Mother Mary / Richest Church In The World / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.