Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag (4919 Views)

My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' / Signing Out on the boobs of a Lady(pics) / Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
It was a fun filled day on the 30th of October 2015 as the students of biochemistry University of Lagos, wrote their final paper. Finally we are graduates!!!! All thanks to God

Re: Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
More

Re: Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bae, ure really hot but permit me to ask now dat u've finished with biochem what are u going to use ur certificate to do?
Where do u tink u wud work?? I can tink of any job 4 a biochemist though

2 Likes

Re: Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag by Leitner: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
Bae, ure really hot but permit me to ask now dat u've finished with biochem what are u going to use ur certificate to do?
Na wa o. Google sef go fear if you ask am all these questions.

Unilag get fine babes tho tongue unlike 0AU girls grin
Re: Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag by gunpoint(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Durentt:
My thoughts exactly when i saw this thread
This shidren think say na about writing ontop of white tshirt abi? grin
Nne, i hope you got yoursef a 1st class or a 2.1 and i hope you have influential parents oh, cos biochemistry no be course oh.
Reminds me of my anatomy graduate ex, that bich.
Anyway, op, God be with you, cos naija no send you one bit.
Which 1 you be for this pictures sef?
Re: Signing Out Of Biochemistry Students Unilag by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
gunpoint:

My thoughts exactly when i saw this thread
This shidren think say na about writing ontop of white tshirt abi? grin
Nne, i hope you got yoursef a 1st class or a 2.1 and i hope you have influential parents oh, cos biochemistry no be course oh.
Reminds me of my anatomy graduate ex, that bich.
Anyway, op, God be with you, cos naija no send you one bit.
Which 1 you be for this pictures sef?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Says Teachers' Rewards Are In Heaven? You Need To See This... (photo) / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Burns / Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.