Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) (70138 Views)

Chai Jamb Numb Don't Fall My Ass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by toyinid78: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
All u tribal idiots want to tell. Easterners speak better english,wen ur people dat av msc n phd av heavy igbo tonenation,d ones ln alaba,aspamda n trade fair can't even speak english ar we not sure. Guy is igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Reader530:
You are hundred percent correct. We all know education and knowledge is a self development. Statistically Federal Poly students do better than University students, State poly do better than state university students.
your lies can make somebodi faint! Who did the survey and came up wit d Stats??
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Donwizbro(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
I wonder o
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by sam90s(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2015
juman:
It was just a little mistake.

He meant "Am now at camp, Thanks u God"

He missed just "t". instead of "at", he wrote "a".

He did not re-read it well before he posted it. It can happen to anybody.

With your post, you restored my faith in my countrymen, may thanks.

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by sarutobie(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
lapulgaatomica:
SEUN you need to do something about these tribalism.
hohoho..you must be new here.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by patrickmuf(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
HARRYzbrown:
defendant!!! U must v graduated from a law school
Far from it, just lame to see folks tow the path of bigotry...
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
nurasurajo:

Nothing like Corper. it is Corp members
I can see that both of u are confused.... nothing like Corp but Corps ok..... and u are trying to correct someone..... u yourself don't understand simple English.... if u are a graduate... u are a waste ok... I know u may b confused on the pronunciation.....

2 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Vodkka(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
seeing em name would have help matters
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by tonytony208(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
SirVictory:

Lol....no be small "South West"
Despite your better English and their poor grammar, your cursed tribe is stuck to their land forever. You will keep on building mansions in their land, while gully erosion continue to ravage alaigbo. The day your tribe leaves the southwest is the day your tribe begins to die.

2 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by francizy(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
himkers:

did you go to poly by choice?? No! its coz you didn't pass jamb grin.... and you want to engage someone that graduated from a university that passed his jamb

klbakare:

sometimes true, but in most cases university graduates are still more knowledgeable in a field than their polytechnic graduate counterparts in the same field. I have done a thorough comparison in my own field, i know the differences and i even understand why there are differences. I do not mean to undermine or contempt anybody's certificate, but it will do us both a lot of good if we understand the roles for which we are trained.

klbakare:

Go ahead, engage me in a debate, let's see what you have.

I don't know why we attach so much importance to this university education when we all know that all kinds of education are equally as important as University education. Do you guys even know that there are several University graduates out there with MSc and are teaching for a pay of 15k per month, while some artisans that only completed secondary education are self employed and can pay the salaries of the supposed "university graduate"?

Before you condemn people and the kind of education they received, firstly weigh the advantages and disadvantages of their education against yours because I can categorically tell you that in the areas of Science and Technology/Engineering, Poly graduates are more practical inclined than University graduates. In the real world, what is been implemented most, is it the practical knowledge or theoretical ones?

PS: am a university graduate..

3 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by tonytony208(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
SirJeffry:
He's probably going for MSC and PhD soon 'cos all of them from there have PhD but still call Abraham, HABRAHAM.

Congrats, the latest SW grad in town. undecided
Despite your better English and their poor grammar, your cursed tribe is stuck to their land forever. You will keep on building mansions in their land, while gully erosion continue to ravage alaigbo. The day your tribe leaves the southwest is the day your tribe begins to die.

2 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by tolustx(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
SirJeffry:
He's probably going for MSC and PhD soon 'cos all of them from there have PhD but still call Abraham, HABRAHAM.

Congrats, the latest SW grad in town. undecided
really U guys are gradually becoming annoying with these ur tribal sentiments. U guys just make fools of yourselves. Pots calling kettles black.
No be un pple dey call oil like oyel? U also know how ur pple pronounce modem, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
irahub:

Mr "Surveyor", even your "corper" is not an English word. It seems U are also guilty of the grammatical errors. If you have the interest, it is correct to say a "Corp member" and not a corper.
you are also a waste product... if u want to spell u spell like this Corps..... most of you here are blaming others whereas your write up is bad.... shame on you..... a waste graduate from unknown institution....
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by sam90s(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2015
dewaskillz:
Don't know when we will all stop this tribal war in here.

Why should we stop? We will end up with too much time on our hands to engage in 'silly' things like innovative/progressive thinking, lets keep it up and keep consuming, aren't we expert at that? A bunch of crabs in a bucket.

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ojuu4u(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=klbakare post=39538398]

My dear friend, you are wrong again, and i am right. Your grammar is terrible! I am sure you are a polytechnic graduate too.

You guys are just rushing at me like an insane bull.

Oga which university you graduated fron? and which professor taught you very poor grammar? You are writing dialet/english. Just like pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by maduinfo: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2015
divinehand2003:
The otondo is telling good wit himself. He Is employable I believe
feeling or telling?, what do you mean...there is no difference between you and him. You are employable baa?

3 Likes

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2015
wilsondave:
I can see that both of u are confused.... nothing like Corp but Corps ok..... and u are trying to correct someone..... u yourself don't understand simple English.... if u are a graduate... u are a waste ok... I know u may b confused on the pronunciation.....
you are right. It was a mistake, I mean corps not corp.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
What is wrong with what he wrote?

He said he is now a CAMP (Corps And Mandatory Patriot..........Of the federal republic).

So you guys don't know the full meaning? wink
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by aftatechbiz(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
I dey Sing Shina Peter's Song, "grammar! grammar!! grammar no be money, grammar!, grammar!! grammar no be my language!!

www.aftasms.com

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by fresherdanU: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Igbo people will open dia rotten mouth and insult the west. Makes me wonder where the ones selling mobile phones at computer village migrated from. they can't make a complete sentence without a little spice of 'pidgin'.

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Forwetinnah: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=grayht post=39538040][/quote]

Oh my Lawd. ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maths don suffer
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Tamakay(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2015
And him babe don sow seed for village make dem retain am for his PPA. Lol
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ojuu4u(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=klbakare post=39538398]

My dear friend, you are wrong again, and i am right. Your grammar is terrible! I am sure you are a polytechnic graduate too.

You guys are just rushing at me like an insane bull.

Oga which university you went? and which professor taught you? very poor grammar, using present tense (must) in place of past participle (might) You are writing dialet/english.(graduated instead of finished. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ICONgold(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2015
I wonder why some peeps relates this to SW, I am pretty sure this is more understandable than fundamental grammartical error found in their composition here. This could be typographical, but then, I wish corp members should be extra careful while presenting their taught on social media. Many bigots are just looking for nothing than mistakes.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
marlockj:

Funny Enuf this are Ppl who Hv long legs,while those who shout abt how Dey knw English remain in farm.

This Ppl r future politicians, remember our former president wife.

Evn our present president still has problem with English, while does who carry English on deir head,are does shouting govern us well.

Take example tubaba Whr is he Nw,he does Nt knw English yet Bastardly rich.

Musa a Nigerian footballer struggle with English, yet Whr is he.

Is Nt by English or by Hw good u r as a graduate.

U see those Ppl Dey write xams n Dey Pass,ask ur sef Hw did d lecturers mark deir script.

Sum tym ago we saw confirm thugs,chanting deir thugs sounds in rivers state Huz.that shows Dat one of their member was in Huz And he needed deir support.then Whr are does who got 1st class etc.

A police officer or force was aired on channels TV,Whr he said www.blah blah Dats all. How did he climb to Dat high position. If he was Nt aired on channels how will we knw Dat such Ppl r deir.

Am Nt Evn talking about edo state teacher who was caught by his governor, a woman who can read.

Nigeria with long legs u r deir. 1St class or fail.

Look @ ministers that Whr confirmed, we Hv clean 1st class Ppl And Ppl with Enuf portfolio Dat can be fit in different positions as a minister in Nigeria.by does who Hv long legs Whr picked.this Ppl Hv no knowledge of this areas. Is Nt by sayin am a PDP AM APC. Tell used the truth.

U see Ppl Lik this Dey will succeed in lif Weda by hook or by crook.

u just succeeded in not making any sense. We DE try settle 1 problem, another 1 DE show himself... HAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Gidson05(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
basilo101:
Lol, free education is a curse
buhahahaha!!!!!!! U make me laugh in swhahili.........oh my God, lmao.......
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by maduinfo: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2015
himkers:

did you go to poly by choice?? No! its coz you didn't pass jamb grin.... and you want to engage someone that graduated from a university that passed his jamb

There is nothing wrong in engaging you or whoever feels he is superior in a debate...if you feel you have what it takes, accept the challenge. cool

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by monex(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Tribalism is a mental disease. The irony of its biggest offenders is they somehow see themselves as better than the people for whom they hold their bigotry.

There is a more mature and larger discussion to be had on the quality of education in Nigeria.
abi o. Nigerians have suddenly become more tribalistic. or rather the gift of anonymous internet forums have brought out the hidden tribalistic tendencies in most Nigerians.

funny enough it is the three major tribes that are most guilty especially yorubas and igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.