Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal (4057 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by tartar9(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
like youve supported them through the pogroms and holocaust,support them and youll be the onez to fight them later on like youve always done.jewish butt lickers! only a flathèad will create such an article.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
tartar9:
like youve supported them through the pogroms and holocaust,support them and youll be the onez to fight them later on like youve always done.jewish butt lickers! only a flathèad will create such an article.

Ur nonsense been seen and laffed at.. antisemitism is too strong in u..perhaps its the camel piss u muslims drink..

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Before i post a short article on the reasons, here are a few points to note;

1. ISRAEL is the only country in the middle east where the christian population is NOT goin extinct. .

2. Virtually all islamic countries persecute christians in one way or the other eg..Malaysia burns christian bibles on a regular basis, banned arab christians from using the arabic name for God. closes down churches,

iran, saudi, Pakistan, afgan etc have christians regularly imprisoned or murdered for preaching to muslims or gathering for prayers without permission etc

3. The world does not need another bigot islamic country.

4. The hamas Palestinians love so much are NO different from ISIS except that they have far less weapons and are put in check by israeli military. .

5. Islamic countries force christians to pay the exorbitant Jizyah tax as a way to shame them and frustrate them to convert to islam. .Palestine will do the same..

6. Israel has contributed more to theology, sciences, art and humanity in general than all the islamic countries combined. .

7. Islamic countries kill atheists. Palestine will do the same.

8. Mohammed swore that jews will be driven out of all muslim lands, muslims claim that israel is on muslim land hence israel remaining in middle east ensures mohammed failed.

9. Israeli Government ensures Christian visit holy sites and are protected when they visit israel despite terrorism activities by Palestinians

10. Israelites/ jews have only one homeland which is israel..a tiny desert land they have built up for decades while muslims are everywhere producing refugees for the west to feed..

Now the article. .biblically based.

Everything Christians do should be based upon the Biblical text.

Here are solid Bible reasons why Christians should support Israel.

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: God has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of God; the nations that have cursed the Jewish people have experienced the curse of God.

St. Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions that gave birth to the Christian faith. Jesus Christ, a prominent Rabbi from Nazareth said, "Salvation is of the Jews!" (St. John 4:22) consider what the Jewish people have given to Christianity:
The Sacred Scripture
The Prophets
The Patriarchs
Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth
The Twelve Disciples
The Apostles

It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, a song is not a song until you sing it, love is not love until you share it."
While some Christians try to deny the connection between Jesus of Nazareth and the Jews of the world, Jesus never denied his Jewishness. He was born Jewish, He was circumcised on the eighth day in keeping with Jewish tradition, He had his Bar Mitzvah on his 13th birthday, He kept the law of Moses, He wore the Prayer Shawl Moses commanded all Jewish men to wear, He died on a cross with an inscription over His head, "King of the Jews!

Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren (the Jewish people… Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me.
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee." (Psalm 122:6) the scriptural principle of prosperity is tied to blessing Israel and the city of Jerusalem.

Why did Jesus Christ go to the house of Cornelius in Capernaum and heal his servant, which was ready to die? What logic did the Jewish elders use with Jesus to convince Him to come into the house of a Gentile and perform a miracle?

The logic they used is recorded in Luke 7:5; "For He loveth our nation, and He hath built us a synagogue." The message? This Gentile deserves the blessing of God because he loves our nation and has done something practical to bless the Jewish people.
Why did God the Father select the house of Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts Chapter 10) to be the first Gentile house in Israel to receive the Gospel? The answer is given repeatedly in Acts 10.
Acts 10:2 "a devout man, (Cornelius) and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God always." Who were the people to whom Cornelius gave these alms? They were the Jews
Again is Acts 10:4 "… thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God."
Again in Acts 10:31 "… and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God."

The point is made three times in the same chapter. A godly Gentile who expressed his unconditional love for the Jewish people in a practical manner was divinely selected by heaven to be the first Gentile house to receive the Gospel and the first to receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

These combined Scriptures verify that PROSPERITY (Genesis 12:3 and Psalm 122:6), HEALING (Luke 7:1-5) and the OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT came first to Gentiles that blessed the Jewish people and the nation of Israel in a practical manner.

We support Israel because all other nations were created by an act of men, but Israel was created by an act of God..

The Royal Land Grant that was given to Abraham and his seed through Isaac and Jacob with an everlasting and unconditional covenant. (Genesis 12:1-3, 13:14-18, 15:1-21, 17:4-8, 22:15-18, 26:1-5 and Psalm 89:28-37.)

Title of your article Why Every Christian should support............... etc

But first you did not say what exactly Christians should support?
You need to make that clear and explicit so e.g if Israel decided to capture every Palestinian Man ,woman and child and cut off their heads is it the duty of Christians to support that. I hope not.Then ONCE AGAIN what should they support and what should they NOT SUPPORT?
Let us take your submission in turns
1. Israel is the only country in the midddle east where the population of Christians is not becoming extinct you say.

Really ? What is the population of Christians in Israel today and do you have any data on how this has changed or not over the last 20 years and do you also have the data for Syria and Jordan? Even if this claim were true would it be a reason to "SUPPORT ISRAEL" and once again "SUPPORT WHAT EXACTLY"?
2. Virtually all Muslim countries persecute Christians so Christians should support any country that persecutes Muslims> I think that about sums up number 2
3. The World does dot need another bigot Islamic country. So you are saying in effect Palestine should not have a country so what do you propose should happen to the Palestinians
4. HAMAS are no different from ISIS and Palestinians love HAMAS so much so they deserve the hatred of Christians .Does that capture your thinking?
5. Islamic countries force Christians to pay Jizyah and Palestine will do the same. FOr this reason they should not be allowed to have a country ? Does that capture your view?
6. Israel contributed more to Theology? How is contribution to theology measured??
7 Islamic countries kill atheists. Really? Palestine will do the same? How do you know this? How do you know That Palestine will be an Islamic Country? Will it be more Islamic than Egypt or Jordan or Syria or Tunisia ? Can you name one atheist that has been killed in any of these countries e.g Egypt or Jordan or Lebanon or Morocco?
8 Mohammed swore that Jews will be driven out ? Really where did he do this? any quotes. What does that have to do with Christians?
9. Israeli government ensures Christians visit holy site? Will supporting Palestine ensure that Israel can no longer perform this function?
10 Israelites/ jews have only one homeland which is israel..a tiny desert land they have built up for decades while muslims are everywhere producing refugees for the west to feed..
SO supporting Israel will reduce the number of refugees that Muslims produce?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=39576975][/quote]

You all are the same...
And it doesn't concern you how I take care of myself...
Just get straight and tell me. Or remain silent for ever.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

The title of my article its fully stated..Israel must be supported by every right thinking non muslim..

Ok.. christians should support the state of israel and every legitimate attempt by the IDF,the govt to defend Israelis, visitors and their homeland from islamic terrorists, rocket throwers, stone throwers and stabbers who commit crimes while quoting the hateful quran.

You need to make that clear and explicit so e.g if Israel decided to capture every Palestinian Man ,woman and child and cut off their heads is it the duty of Christians to support that.
See above...that wont be legitimate..
Secondly israel will never do that..they are not like the barbaric isis bh hamas taliban etc that do that..

I hope not.Then ONCE AGAIN what should they support and what should they NOT SUPPORT?
1. Israel is the only country in the midddle east where the population of Christians is not becoming extinct you say.

The muslim population in the middle east has fallen from 20 percent to 5percent..see link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_Middle_East

Israel is the only place christians to worship without persecution in the intolerant middle east

Really ? What is the population of Christians in Israel today and do you have any data on how this has changed or not over the last 20 years and do you also have the data for Syria and Jordan? Even if this claim were true would it be a reason to "SUPPORT ISRAEL" and once again "SUPPORT WHAT EXACTLY"?

Let me quote myself again

Ok.. christians should support the state of israel and every legitimate attempt by the IDF,the govt to defend Israelis, visitors and their homeland from islamic terrorists, rocket throwers, stone throwers and stabbers who commit crimes while quoting the hateful quran.

2. Virtually all Muslim countries persecute Christians so Christians should support any country that persecutes Muslims> I think that about sums up number 2

U are setting up a false premise... muslims hate a deep hatred for jews which originates from the quran..

3. The World does dot need another bigot Islamic country. So you are saying in effect Palestine should not have a country so what do you propose should happen to the Palestinians
I used to be in support of a two state solution but I have changed my mind... the world doesnt need another intolerant islamist nation.. there are over 49 islamic nations they can move to...with the exception of the failed or failing ones..israel has only one nation.

4. HAMAS are no different from ISIS and Palestinians love HAMAS so much so they deserve the hatred of Christians .Does that capture your thinking?

Wow.. u dont know any thing about christianity apparently..
We dont hate Palestinans.. dont forget a lot of christians send aid to Palestinian refugee camps..

5. Islamic countries force Christians to pay Jizyah and Palestine will do the same. FOr this reason they should not be allowed to have a country ? Does that capture your view?

That and many other reasons..

6. Israel contributed more to Theology? How is contribution to theology measured??
The same way contributions to all spheres of humanity is measured.. israel has done more that Christians even when u measure contributions per capita.. muslims have done next to nothing.. there are several statistics with good indices avaliable on line..

[/quote]

7 Islamic countries kill atheists. Really? Palestine will do the same? How do you know this? How do you know That Palestine will be an Islamic Country? Will it be more Islamic than Egypt or Jordan or Syria or Tunisia ? Can you name one atheist that has been killed in any of these countries e.g Egypt or Jordan or Lebanon or Morocco?

Go online and read up.. I have no time to educate on this..

8 Mohammed swore that Jews will be driven out ? Really where did he do this? any quotes. What does that have to do with Christians?

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book(Christains and JEWS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

I will get u the hadith verse where he cursed the Jews as soon as I can find it

9. Israeli government ensures Christians visit holy site? Will supporting Palestine ensure that Israel can no longer perform this function?

It will ensure Israel maintains it territory without a very closeby state of Palestine causing problems.

10 Israelites/ jews have only one homeland which is israel..a tiny desert land they have built up for decades while muslims are everywhere producing refugees for the west to feed..

Most likely. Palestinian will likely fail as a state and fall into a civil war if it is granted statehood. Middle east Muslims are too sectarian.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
omonnakoda:

You need to make that clear and explicit so e.g if Israel decided to capture every Palestinian Man ,woman and child and cut off their heads is it the duty of Christians to support that. I hope not.Then ONCE AGAIN what should they support and what should they NOT SUPPORT?

Still waiting for ur al taqiyya filled response to my reply to ur questions
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Still waiting for ur al taqiyya filled response to my reply to ur questions
I do not know what al taqqiya is, presumably it is some Arabic or Islamic thing.Neither applies to me.

I had some doubts initially but your responses confirmed to me that you are a halfwit and that is why I chose to ignore you because if I engage you further people might not be able to tell the difference.
There is no prospect of profitable (from my perspective) intellectual commerce engaging you as you are totally bereft of any semblance of sense
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by miqos02(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2015
@op, i am a christian, but isral is not doing itself anygood
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not know what al taqqiya is, presumably it is some Arabic or Islamic thing.Neither applies to me.

I had some doubts initially but your responses confirmed to me that you are a halfwit and that is why I chose to ignore you because if I engage you further people might not be able to tell the difference.
There is no prospect of profitable (from my perspective) intellectual commerce engaging you as you are totally bereft of any semblance of sense

Loool..I was expecting this..

When muslims like u are faced with a "kaffir" who is well informed on the quran and muslim trickery ...u then turn to insults...lol..

I am done with u.. go hit ur head on the floor 5 times a day with hate in ur heart for jews if it pleases u.. its ur cup of tea..
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Loool..I was expecting this..

When muslims like u are faced with a "kaffir" who is well informed on the quran and muslim trickery ...u then turn to insults...lol..

I am done with u.. go hit ur head on the floor 5 times a day with hate in ur heart for jews if it pleases u.. its ur cup of tea..
Well I am not a Muslim ,I am sure any true Muslim will not deny that. Do you have anything else to offer?
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:
@op, i am a christian, but isral is not doing itself anygood

Do u know how difficult it is to deal with terrorists..muslim terrorists for that matter..

The nigerian army has tortured hundreds of northern youths in the name of fighting boko haram according to facts by amnesty international.. have u heard muslims or nigerians as a whole come out to complain pr protest....but israel choses to defend itself even as hamas uses civilians as human shield then muslims and even Christians condemn israel..

Dont listen to propaganda by the muslims , al jeezera and even cnn(which makes millions from arab advertising sales).. go to blogs and local stations websites and exmuslim sites to get raw information on the middle east crisis..

Do u know isis now straps women to roof tops to prevent Russian airstrikes.. which mainstream media has carried this information,?? There is a lot being covered up to protect moderate muslims
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Lowlife Africans slaving over religion since 1821
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well I am not a Muslim ,I am sure any true Muslim will not deny that. Do you have anything else to offer?

I doubt that.. u try to defend islam and Palestinian terrorism like many bigot closeminded muslims here with weak arguments and u definitely insult like them...enjoy ur day. We have nothing else to discuss.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by miqos02(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Do u know how difficult it is to deal with terrorists..muslim terrorists for that matter..

The nigerian army has tortured hundreds of northern youths in the name of fighting boko haram according to facts by amnesty international.. have u heard muslims or nigerians as a whole come out to complain pr protest....but israel choses to defend itself even as hamas uses civilians as human shield then muslims and even Christians condemn israel..

Dont listen to propaganda by the muslims , al jeezera and even cnn(which makes millions from arab advertising sales).. go to blogs and local stations websites and exmuslim sites to get raw information on the middle east crisis..

Do u know isis now straps women to roof tops to prevent Russian airstrikes.. which mainstream media has carried this information,?? There is a lot being covered up to protect moderate muslims

where was isis, al queda,boko haram before us/uk with the support of Israel invaded iraq?
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I doubt that.. u try to defend islam and Palestinian terrorism like many bigot closeminded muslims here with weak arguments and u definitely insult like them...enjoy ur day. We have nothing else to discuss.
So your mother insists I must be a Muslim? You better look well before you start any nonsense? Has her cancer spread to her brain? Definitely her epilepsy will drop her in front of a truck and she will perish like a dog
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
So your mother insists I must be a Muslim? You better look well before you start any nonsense? Has her cancer spread to her brain? Definitely her epilepsy will drop her in front of a truck and she will perish like a dog

Lol.. insults mean nothing.. I personally dont use it...it only shows how crude u are.. I wish u well.. dont get to frustrated with urself
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol.. insults mean nothing.. I personally dont use it...it only shows how crude u are.. I wish u well.. dont get to frustrated with urself
I. wish your mother perishes like a dog
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:

where was isis, al queda,boko haram before us/uk with the support of Israel invaded iraq?

Isis is new same with boko haram.. al queda had been around for over a decade before the invasion..that was why they had the man power to destory the twin towers...so was the Taliban and many other terrorist organizations..

U are getting to know more about islamic terrorism because of better and more avaliable satellite Tv stations, internet , camera phones, social media.. islam has always waged jihad.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
I. wish your mother perishes like a dog

Lol.. thats how alot of muslims here defend their prophet and islamic terrorists.. I told u ,u have a lot in common with them.. u need to get urself an education and learn how to discuss in a civilized manner.. ur mother unfortunately brought u up poorly..
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Isis is new same with boko haram.. al queda had been around for over a decade before the invasion..that was why they had the man power to destory the twin towers...so was the Taliban and many other terrorist organizations..

U are getting to know more about islamic terrorism because of better and more avaliable satellite Tv stations, internet , camera phones, social media.. islam has always waged jihad.
yeah you are right, but their activities were limited until the iraq war that ousted and killed saddam hussein. am i right?
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:
yeah you are right, but their activities were limited until the iraq war that ousted and killed saddam hussein. am i right?

Not al of Islamist groups..
but U are right,isis is a different kind of beast..

they have succeeded in committing genocide agaisnt arab christians, yadizis and Kurds(whose version of islam they dont agree with)...they dont even hesitate to kill a fellow muslim.

Before the crusades , during the jihads ,muslims massacred christians and jews in a similar manner with the exception of when they took Jerusalem..but spared the muslims...
the muslim ottoman empire in the 1900s committed similar acts of genocides agaisnt non Muslims especially the Armenians.. and would have done thw same to the jews in the 1940s and 1960s if not for jewish tenacity and will power to survive...

a study of the history of muslim jihad will show u that these crimes have been going on for centuries..
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by miqos02(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Not al of Islamist groups..
but U are right,isis is a different kind of beast..

they have succeeded in committing genocide agaisnt arab christians, yadizis and Kurds(whose version of islam they dont agree with)...they dont even hesitate to kill a fellow muslim.

Before the crusades , during the jihads ,muslims massacred christians and jews in a similar manner with the exception of when they took Jerusalem..but spared the muslims...
the muslim ottoman empire in the 1900s committed similar acts of genocides agaisnt non Muslims especially the Armenians.. and would have done thw same to the jews in the 1940s and 1960s if not for jewish tenacity and will power to survive...

a study of the history of muslim jihad will show u that these crimes have been going on for centuries..

do you know jewish extremism is now on the increase, i thing it all boils down to resoect for each other, christians, jews and muslims should stop demonising each other
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:

do you know jewish extremism is now on the increase, i thing it all boils down to resoect for each other, christians, jews and muslims should stop demonising each other

Yeah.. its sad some jews have decided to stoop to the level of the muslim Palestinians..

Respect for each other will be hard..
Muslim are told not to love nonmuslims or even call them brothers or friends.. I can show u the verses from the quran.. here is of a muslim warning his fellow muslim who called a nonmuslim nairalander brother during a discussion..he even quoted q hadith

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by miqos02(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Yeah.. its sad some jews have decided to stoop to the level of the muslim Palestinians..

Respect for each other will be hard..
Muslim are told not to love nonmuslims or even call them brothers or friends.. I can show u the verses from the quran.. here is of a muslim warning his fellow muslim who called a nonmuslim nairalander brother during a discussion..he even quoted q hadith
please let me see the verse because non-mumslim is different from pagan
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol.. thats how alot of muslims here defend their prophet and islamic terrorists.. I told u ,u have a lot in common with them.. u need to get urself an education and learn how to discuss in a civilized manner.. ur mother unfortunately brought u up poorly..
Certainly you woke up inspired by the devil today and that is why you came to my direction ,no worries ,
Your mother will die a painful cancerous death and will rot in a open field
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Certainly you woke up inspired by the devil today and that is why you came to my direction ,no worries ,

The blood of Jesus and his grace ensures I have nothing to worry about from evil people like you.. I wont curse u back.. ur retribution awaits u and it is coming..

Like I said before u were not properly brought up or u are from one of those terrible family backgrounds where insults and threats are a way to win arguments..
if you had any respect for your own mother you wont be here insulting mothers..

Lol.. u behave just like the Palestinian muslims u defend
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by omonnakoda: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The blood of Jesus and his grace ensures I have nothing to worry about from evil people like you.. I wont curse u back.. ur retribution awaits u and it is coming..

Like I said before u were not properly brought up or u are from one of those terrible family backgrounds where insults and threats are a way to win arguments..
if you had any respect from your own mother you wont be here insulting mothers..

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:
please let me see the verse because non-mumslim is different from pagan

Here is a compilation of quran verses I have with regards to the topic... U can go to quran. com to verify. Read each one carefully

Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends.

Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers" Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the 9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them"wink.

Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."
Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).

Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being tortured (see22:19-22.

Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari (12:749)).

From the Hadith:

Muslim (1:417)- Taken to mean that one's own relatives should not be taken as friends if they are not Muslim.

Abu Dawud (41:4815)-"The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

Abu Dawud (41:4832)- The Messenger of Allah [said]"Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Bukhari (59:572)-"O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Promoted To Cp Only One Ls Not A Norther / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators / Saraki In Trouble As Bco Threaten To Shut Down Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.