Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) (48531 Views)

Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Ambode should do something about security in lagos state .
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Afroconnect: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2015
I told y'all Ambode is an enjoyment man,and you all ignorantly followed the oba's directive to vote for a stooge...well.

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by canalily(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Xmas things loading...
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I can bet you that not one motorist knew the number for police to dial, smh undecided

Like why can't we get a "911" type number in Nigeria that every citizen would know Even if it where a 3 year old kid sef, his naija police car toy would have the number on the side, so he/she would already be growing up with the instinct to dial that number when in trouble.

Why does naija have to always lag behind Makes me want to become Governor or President someday men, to try to solve these common sense issues, or at least prop up someone with common sense to solve the common sense issues.

Ordinary electricity, we can't harness angry Do you guys know when electricity was discovered We are not even asking these leaders to setup high tech labs to re-discover electricity undecided we're just asking them to simply import the technology and pay the cost without stealing the money.

Getting tired of waiting for naija to get common sense men, sigh undecided

#
112, is the number Bro.. But when u called police will arrive 2hrs later

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by imsuboi(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by goshen26: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
U won't b surprise if Oga @ d top is collecting returns from this
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Eko oni ba je ju ba yi loooooooooooooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
This ambode is too dull for me compare to fashola *respect*
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Spells(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2015
God should help us in Nigeria oh... Cos our police men and armed robbers are the same...
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ibkgab001: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2015
You mean some yeebboos wanna go show off in omihiamia

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by cole265(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Reports from across Lagos State indicate an increase in the prevalence of road robbery during peak traffic periods. More recently, areas such as Mile 2, Ijora, Marina, CMS, Costain, Surulere, Ojota, Ogudu, Osborne and Oshodi have reported the highest cases of robbery incidences. From these reports, it is suggested that these incidences typically occur between 5.30am and 6.30am in the morning, and between 7.30pm and 10.00pm at night.

The following tips have been developed for the safety of staff while commuting within the State.

v Keep valuables away from sight while driving.
v The use of mobile devices including cell phones, iPads, laptops etc should be minimized while in traffic especially in high risk areas.
v Avoid driving alone if possible - lone drivers are more vulnerable to attack.
v Where possible, avoid buying items from street hawkers while in traffic.
v Items like handbags, laptop bags etc should be kept away from sight while driving in traffic.
v It is advisable to avoid carrying original documents in your vehicles unless necessary.
v Avoid driving in dimly lit ‘’short cut’’ areas; stick to main streets as much as possible.
v Keep windows up and car doors locked at all times while commuting.
v Do not pick up strangers looking to hitch a ride with you. For staff with drivers, kindly ensure they are well advised to desist from doing such when you are not in the vehicle.
v It is generally believed that driving in the middle lanes is much safer than staying on either edges of the road.
v Where possible, have a decoy bag with no essential items in it.
v Make effective use of your rear view mirrors and monitor activities of street hawkers around your vehicle.

If involved in an incident, kindly seek emergency assistance immediately. The Lagos State emergency numbers are 767 or 112.

Pls hit like and share to draw ppls attention to read it.
HAPPY WEEKEND

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by favourlove1: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2015
assfreaky:
All these Okparas and Chinedus always amaze me. Must you celebrate Christmas in the village?
must u travel during ur ileya? Ode! As though its only d chinedus who travel

7 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2015
otil1:

No jobs.

Expect more as economy worsens.

We voted him in, didn't we

And it is hardly his fault that jobs are being lost....blame years of PDP refusing to diversify our economy, and keeping Nigeria so dependent on oil that once the oil price falls, the job falls.

It is going to take a long time to fix the dutch diseased economy Nigeria has become.

Yes....jobs happened under GEJ because oil price was high, and money was available. And even then, armed robbers were still doing their thing.

Anyway, I am not here to defend Buhari. He too should do what we voted him in for.....run a austerity government devoted to getting us off oil completely. If he does not do that, out he goes 2019.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by 247notire(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
assfreaky:
All these Okparas and Chinedus always amaze me. Must you celebrate Christmas in the village?
Grow up dude... You don't need to display ur stupidity online...

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by kelmicheal: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
lagos is like napoli of italy in terms of high crime rate
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by PoshBee(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I can bet you that not one motorist knew the number for police to dial, smh undecided

Like why can't we get a "911" type number in Nigeria that every citizen would know Even if it where a 3 year old kid sef, his naija police car toy would have the number on the side, so he/she would already be growing up with the instinct to dial that number when in trouble.

Why does naija have to always lag behind Makes me want to become Governor or President someday men, to try to solve these common sense issues, or at least prop up someone with common sense to solve the common sense issues.

Ordinary electricity, we can't harness angry Do you guys know when electricity was discovered We are not even asking these leaders to setup high tech labs to re-discover electricity undecided we're just asking them to simply import the technology and pay the cost without stealing the money.

Er erm.. 727 or 112
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by iamsecsy(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Who is jimi where ambode is :PP
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Spells(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Dataconnect:
may the spirit of mary Melton n her nine illegitimate children chase u n ur foolish fraud data bundle..... Nonsense scammer
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by 247notire(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2015
ibkgab001:
You mean some yeebboos wanna go show off in omihiamia
Nawaa o. This is what taking cowbell milk as a 3 month old baby causes, ur brain doesn't develop well just like this guy.

5 Likes

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by tunesoft(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Am so tired of this country, what does it take to station cops on that bridge and environs especially them cops on bikes that kit up like say them get mission. What other cue does the police need to make this move. are they blind or they choose to turn deaf ears or the.g. are accomplice? Plus Ambode should have said something about this. What is he doing in lagos if not to protect life an properties. Yet they go about harrasing people for tax and all sort of dues.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Jig5aw(f): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Thread Moderator
olorunthobby:
Pls who is lalasticlala ?
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by bestower: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Where are d patrol team of police men that brutalise innocent people by daylight on dat bridge?guess they ve gone to a club partying.moreover,the ambode govt has really disappointed me and made me regret casting my vote to this ever laughing model governor,his impact has neva been felt by lagosians,d only tin i see him doing was to arrest motorists plying BRT lane,absolute rubbish.no concept,no creativity,no plan.lagos is doomed for 4yrs.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by adaweezy(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

ever heard of 767 or 112 ?
it exists, i get tired of seeing the numbers being advertised.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by saminduka(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]una carry Lagos put for accountant hand. Una never see anything. This is the real definition of chanji.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by OgaInnocent(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
assfreaky:
I wud have called u a F00l if you are not already forty.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Saay1(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
oatzeal:
GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON LAGOS
amen ooooo, because it has getting too much
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by tunesoft(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
I THINK WE SHOULD START SUING THE POLICE / GOVERNMENT FOR INACTIVITY. we should be able to do that now? If it was a personal property being attacked, Necessary moves would have been put in place to prevent further occurrence. Now let the police / government come and tell us what has been done so far. I wonDer what all the young law graduates do sef. Charge and bail? Or sign affidavit?
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by kodlins(f): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
HawksDude:
Ember months. Christmas is near. Some people wanna go show off in the village.
How did Fashola do it?

I guess you want Ambode to start patrolling the state roads.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by bestower: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2015
My brother what do u expect from a clueless imposed man,absolutely zero.
tunesoft:
Am so tired of this country, what does it take to station cops on that bridge and environs especially them cops on bikes that kit up like say them get mission. What other cue does the police need to make this move. are they blind or they choose to turn deaf ears or the.g. are accomplice? Plus Ambode should have said something about this. What is he doing in lagos if not to protect life an properties. Yet they go about harrasing people for tax and all sort of dues.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ibkgab001: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2015
You are one of them very soon you will be perish inside lagoon .. As you have turn lagoon side to your abode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / ‘ Gospel Singer’ Caught Stealing SUV At Winners’ Church (photo) / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.