Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) (48535 Views)

Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Baddestmudafuka: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2015
SirJeffry:
Sophisticated crime in a sophisticated city in a sophisticated state in the most sophisticated region of a sophisticated nation headed by an old BUSHMAN.undecided

Ok! Here's a sophisticated fu©k you for the fu©king rubbish you wrote muthafucker. A fu©king monkey sef dey fu©king claim Sir title, who be d fu©king foøl wey dash u undecided
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by IBBG(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2015
coolzeal:
How do you guys survive in Lagos? Lagos is noisy, polluted, terrible traffic jam, congested and overpopulated, disorganized etc. ... No greenery. Damn!! Lagos has gone rogue..
True Talk.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2015
I knew it would come to this. Those weapons distributed prior to the election cannot be completely mopped up. Those that they gave "pipeline contract" and money, do you expect it's koboko they would use to "protect" the pipelines?
This was how militancy and boko haram started.
I think there is a connection between these robberies and the Lekki robbery few days before the presidential election and the "OPC" (hoodlums) disturbance and destruction on Western Avenue few days before the presidential election. No one is talking about the rise in street cultism and gang turf war these days.
Ambode's Government really has their work cut out in the area of security. He should map out his security strategy and seek assistance from the Federal Government to combat this menace if he doesn't want Lagosians to Start regretting voting his government to Power.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Gone were the days of Fashola.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2015
This is getin too much..Ambode pls wake up
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by babestella: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2015
I think Lagos needs to privatize security. We need to take security very seriously, this cannot continue. We need plain clothe and heavily armed security operatives in every dark spot within Lagos especially early in the morning and at night. It's not rocket science, our government officials know the right thing to do but they'll never do it. What are the SSS and the DSS doing?
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by j4sure(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2015
SEE CONFIDENCE OOOOOOOOOOOO
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2YK7MYorQIM/VjPwlKgBguI/AAAAAAAHJnU/42vzB9nTIvg/s400/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rZCi8ZMznHY/VjPxEf6MWBI/AAAAAAAHJnk/9ihAAt6OBy0/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Yet another robbery attack on Eko bridge inwards Costain around 9:45pm tonight.

Hoodlums stopped several cars with cutlasses and guns and robbed from car to car on the bridge.

Phones, bags, and money were taken from motorists.

Some were injured. What the heck is going on in Lagos?

These robberies are getting too much. Our dear Lagos government, please help us before people start losing their lives...

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/10/see-photos-robbery-attack-on-eko-bridge.html
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2015
HawksDude:
Ember months. Christmas is near. Some people wanna go show off in the village.

I guess you want Ambode to start patrolling the state roads.

See the way someone reasoned. I'm sure Fashola doesn't patrol the state roads too yet all this frequent and day to day robbery and crime is on the low side. Ambode is confused...he can't surpass half of what Fashola achieved though he is alledged to had embezzled. Let's see what the Saint Ambode would do
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Baddestmudafuka: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2015
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2YK7MYorQIM/VjPwlKgBguI/AAAAAAAHJnU/42vzB9nTIvg/s400/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rZCi8ZMznHY/VjPxEf6MWBI/AAAAAAAHJnk/9ihAAt6OBy0/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Hoodlums stopped several cars with cutlasses and guns and robbed from car to car on the bridge.

These robberies are getting too much. Our dear Lagos government, please help us before people start losing their lives...

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/10/see-photos-robbery-attack-on-eko-bridge.html

Abeg dis fu©king story and fu©king pictures no fu©king correlate. Another fu©king source telling fu©king lies!
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2015
OMG
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by babestella: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2015
jaymichael:
I knew it would come to this. Those weapons distributed prior to the election cannot be completely mopped up. Those that they gave "pipeline contract" and money, do you expect it's koboko they would use to "protect" the pipelines?
This was how militancy and boko haram started.
I think there is a connection between these robberies and the Lekki robbery few days before the presidential election and the "OPC" (hoodlums) disturbance and destruction on Western Avenue few days before the presidential election. No one is talking about the rise in street cultism and gang turf war these days.
Ambode's Government really has their work cut out in the area of security. He should map out his security strategy and seek assistance from the Federal Government to combat this menace if he doesn't want Lagosians to Start regretting voting his government to Power.

Security costs money. The strategy GEJ used was to engage these hoodlums in watching our pipelines thereby keeping them off the streets. But the present day government chose to do otherwise. That policy could had been effectively streamlined for accountability and delivery. December is here soon and when you drive them from the roads, they start breaking into people's homes at night. God save us.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2015
tafabaloo:
What's the police doing.....i hope this is not an effort to sabotage Ambode's government, so as to make him look Ode..

Who wants to sabotage Ambode's government? Is it the defunct PDF or Fashola??
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by deramarks(f): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
It is well with us all
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by tivta(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
HawksDude:
Ember months. Christmas is near. Some people wanna go show off in the village.

You are highly despicable, how dare you say Ember months caused this, has such a thing ever happened during fashola or tinubu's regiem? What Ember months is notorious for is bank robbery not traffic robbery. Please receive sense and realize that the present governor just like president is asleep. Maybe until it happens to you...

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by gozzy247(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I can bet you that not one motorist knew the number for police to dial, smh undecided

Like why can't we get a "911" type number in Nigeria that every citizen would know Even if it where a 3 year old kid sef, his naija police car toy would have the number on the side, so he/she would already be growing up with the instinct to dial that number when in trouble.

Why does naija have to always lag behind Makes me want to become Governor or President someday men, to try to solve these common sense issues, or at least prop up someone with common sense to solve the common sense issues.

Ordinary electricity, we can't harness angry Do you guys know when electricity was discovered We are not even asking these leaders to setup high tech labs to re-discover electricity undecided we're just asking them to simply import the technology and pay the cost without stealing the money.

Getting tired of waiting for naija to get common sense men, sigh undecided
Abegi... D root cause of this matter is the traffic, once that is tackled all these nonsense would stop. Even if one called their number, would they use a chopper? undecided
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
A mod on this site

olorunthobby:
Pls who is lalasticlala ?
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
This ambode is too dull for me compare to fashola *respect*

The system you support put Ambode there so there is only one way governance will go in Lagos - downwards. We have said it time and again. We need strong institutions non pseudo-puppet masters but you folks refuse. That is why GEJ remains the best. He allowed the system to work to potentially have a better government after him. Wisdom supports appreciation. Foolishness supports depreciation. Enjoy.

Note : am not saying this because of the robbery on the bridge. Governance is much more than snatched phones, broken windscreens, cuts and bruises but it will be clear to all with time how a true democracy works and how it should not.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by pman1(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
oatzeal:

Hoodlums stopped several cars with cutlasses and guns and robbed from car to car on the bridge. Only God will help us

cc lalasticlala

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by desmond249(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Ambo oooo Ambo,I wonder wen he will start working.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Baddestmudafuka: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2015
babestella:

Security costs money. The strategy GEJ used was to engage these hoodlums in watching our pipelines thereby keeping them off the streets. But the present day government chose to do otherwise. That policy could had been effectively streamlined for accountability and delivery. December is here soon and when you drive them from the roads, they start breaking into people's homes at night. God save us.

Pay a fu©king thief not to fu©king rob you is your fu©king genius idea to have fu©king security. This fu©king b!tch is a special fu©king kind of a fu©king stup!d muthafucker undecided. Abeg go do fu©king x-ray for dat ur fu©king head, so u can fu©king see u no fu©king get a fu©king brain inside.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2015
i no before i vote for ambode that is not fit to rule but what i dont no is that his teacher will live him to soon

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ikombe: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2015
libertyfather:
Lagosians call for it, I think BRF is too harsh?
are you a nigerian or are u still living in january 2015
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2015
olorunthobby:

super eagles's goal new keeper

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2015
Spare me all the bull shit,I don't v time for ur nonsense talk.face front
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ikombe: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
mznuez:
And people don't still support jungle justice ?
me self i wonder oh undecided
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by toyinid78: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Na wa so all dos igbos ,hausas wey build house for lagos for over 100yrs like dantata na dier pikin dey rob? Some dumb ass just come to nairaland to write all for dumbness sake,,,,,all dey want to do is just abuse yoruba,,why such hate n yet u wud all say lagos is no mans land,,,okechuwkku eze,,state of origin LAGOS irony of lagos fame
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ikombe: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
olorunthobby:
he is a god angry

god of front page cheesy
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Baddestmudafuka: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
tivta:

You are highly despicable, how dare you say Ember months caused this, has such a thing ever happened during fashola or tinubu's regiem? What Ember months is notorious for is bank robbery not traffic robbery. Please receive sense and realize that the present governor just like president is asleep. Maybe until it happens to you...

So there were no fu©king street robberies at ember months during Tinubu and Fashola administrations? This muthafucker can lie for Africa.

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by wagazala: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2015
This is what happens when you take food off the table of agbero's. They take back to the streets.
Ambode goofed big time by restricting Lastma. Under the guise of govt, these boys still had control. Now you ask them not to arrest, taking away their daily bread after their mouths don wide.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2015
HawksDude:

Yes, I want him to start patrolling the roads. Does someone have to be a genuis to know that he should deploy all those LASTMA, etc on roads that are vulnerable. The way police is deployed to 3rd MB during rush hour. Next thing is for him to personally start arresting people. Can't he put in place the right process?

It is getting out of hand.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2015
babestella:

Do you even listen to yourself? do Nigerians ever learn? The high prevalence or armed robbery that characterised Lagos pre Fashola era was almost totally eradicated during his tenure due to his huge investment in security, commitment, hard work and having concerted efforts of all security agencies and stakeholders pulled together. He only had security challenge just few days to the election when weapons, money and contracts were given to criminals and hoodlums with the intent of rigging election. You can still remember the Lekki robbery that claimed the life of a little fish seller, the robberies happening is following that same pattern. You support giving criminals weapons money and contracts saying security us expensive, what is the job of the security agencies? Do you expect the contract to last forever? and how do you expect the weapons distributed to be used when the contract expires if not to terrorize and rob innocent citizens (which is what is happening now) You gave almajiris weapons to cause mayhem and rig elections for you, after the election, they metamorphosed into boko haram
Instead of giving Niger Delta youths jobs, you gave them weapons to rig election for you, after the election they turned the weapons into instruments of terror to aid kidnappings, when kidnapping is no longer profitable, they turned to militancy. These are now sore thumb that the national is barely able to contend with and now the same thing is happening in Lagos all because a clueless man that has-been rejected wants to win elections at all cost. They have created a monster that will take a huge task and very hard work to tame.
Their generation will drink out of the poisoned chalice by the grace of GOD. As for you, stop supporting illegality. Security is expensive I know, but it should not have been placed in the hand of criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘ Gospel Singer’ Caught Stealing SUV At Winners’ Church (photo) / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.