Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style (1319 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? / Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by ejikeokei(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2015
In today world that is full of uncertainty, stress and economical downstreem, most gentle men and lovely ladies find it very difficult and confusing to know or locate who the rigt person is to fit in there life pattern. Kindly share ur view to educate nairalander on how, and where to locate or find the right lady to fit in ones life style. Keep the text rolling in
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 31, 2015
I have a question for an ex- roomate of mine, cos u change roomates per session in unilag ,only if u squatting the person.
So my ex-roomate confessed to me, that she has this guy she dates, and she is in school bt the guy is not school.she never looked at that but she tries everything,to make the guy gain admission but he wud always tell her no God's time is d best.

My ex-roomate problem is dat she want to quit the relationship, but she is scared dat people wud tink she left the guy cos he is broke, but the guy is nt helping her tho he works earns above 10k every 2weeks but each time my ex-roomate talks about education the guy changes his mind, she told me that she even took him to a technology school to start with, then he may later advance to university she promised to add her own little amount to assist him form was 2k she said she wanted him to pay to kno ow crios he is instead dis guy gave all the money to his aunt.

Ever since then my ex-roomate got worrid because she doesnt want to be with an uneducated guy who still enjoys working at a factory to earn more than 10k weekly the guy only use mouth to talk about education alot but not making anystep the girl is in her finals.

She is planning on dumping the guy but i was like why and she told me its stupid to stay with a guy like that

And i felt like asking is there anything i can advise her with?? Cos if u kno me personally u wud kno i love to fix broken relationships but this one pass me small!!!!!!!!

Shd i advise her to buy the form for the guy or leave him
Tho her mind is quit made up but i can stil advise her then its left for her to do wat she wants to do
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by yomi007k(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2015
halfrica:
I have a question for an ex- roomate of mine, cos u change roomates per session in unilag ,only if u squatting the person.
So my ex-roomate confessed to me, that she has this guy she dates, and she is in school bt the guy is not school.she never looked at that but she tries everything,to make the guy gain admission but he wud always tell her no God's time is d best.

My ex-roomate problem is dat she want to quit the relationship, but she is scared dat people wud tink she left the guy cos he is broke, but the guy is nt helping her tho he works earns above 10k every 2weeks but each time my ex-roomate talks about education the guy changes his mind, she told me that she even took him to a technology school to start with, then he may later advance to university she promised to add her own little amount to assist him form was 2k she said she wanted him to pay to kno ow crios he is instead dis guy gave all the money to his aunt.

Ever since then my ex-roomate got worrid because she doesnt want to be with an uneducated guy who still enjoys working at a factory to earn more than 10k weekly the guy only use mouth to talk about education alot but not making anystep the girl is in her finals.

She is planning on dumping the guy but i was like why and she told me its stupid to stay with a guy like that

And i felt like asking is there anything i can advise her with?? Cos if u kno me personally u wud kno i love to fix broken relationships but this one pass me small!!!!!!!!

Shd i advise her to buy the form for the guy or leave him
Tho her mind is quit made up but i can stil advise her then its left for her to do wat she wants to do

Life aint as easy as ur roomate thinks for d guy.
In this Nigeria we are living in, u need to follow certain steps in order not to perish.
U need to:
1. Be alive
2. Survive-eat, drink water,hav shelter
3. Source of income-family,job,charity.
4. Education

If d guy starts going to school, is it ur roommate dt will continue sponsoring him?

How do u/ur roommate know d level of financial standing of him n d people around him.

With what education has done to a lot of ppl in 9ja now, he has enuf reason not to jump in first.

Honestly, I think u roommate shudnt be with d guy. D earlier she leaves him, d better for him.

ABEG FREE D GUY.

1 Like

Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2015
yomi007k:

Life aint as easy as ur roomate thinks for d guy.
In this Nigeria we are living in, u need to follow certain steps in order not to perish.
U need to:
1. Be alive
2. Survive-eat, drink water,hav shelter
3. Source of income-family,job,charity.
4. Education

If d guy starts going to school, is it ur roommate dt will continue sponsoring him?

How do u/ur roommate know d level of financial standing of him n d people around him.

With what education has done to a lot of ppl in 9ja now, he has enuf reason not to jump in first.

Honestly, I think u roommate shudnt be with d guy. D earlier she leaves him, d better for him.

ABEG FREE D GUY.

Thank you would let her read your point!!!!!!
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by yomi007k(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2015
halfrica:

Thank you would let her read your point!!!!!!

U w
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by ejikeokei(m): 2:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Education is light, and it makes one to become very attractive to others. It is one thing to date somebody without education, but is willing to to do all is best to go to school in the future, than sombody who don't intend to go to school at all. The world is changing and it seems education is the light of the world. Even the bible says that my people are distroy because of lack of knowledge. God is simply refering to those without education and common sense. Education help u to know what is best for u children and ur wife and also big a good moral for you. Show me a man with education and a man without one , u will simply see it through their character. In today world is considered as a gold. I understand how the lady feels, it shows u truly love this guy so much. Still persuade him more to go to school. I know how u feel. But if he refuses I will advise u follow you heart concerning because it is about the future not now. What will the guy become in the nearest future without education. There is something this lady is seeing that we all cannot understand. Just be calm patient and act wisely.
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Ok thank you i will tell her
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by abiolasogey(m): 2:48am On Oct 31, 2015
I neva redi 2 marry nd na all ladies wey get big boobs fit my lifestyle gringrin
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by ejikeokei(m): 3:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Realy
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by sampo4eva(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Education is jst an advantage to good life, it is never the ultimate. Money is the ultimate. What if he finishes school and he got no good job? Most Nigerian girls have cheated and robbed guyz of their luv onto this level. I have a friend, he is an alluminium expert; sponsured this ghel through her higher education frm year 1 to year 500 in Funaab. It was after she graduated she realize dis guy is nt educated nd he is not her match. What will you call this.. ?
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2015
sampo4eva:
Education is jst an advantage to good life, it is never the ultimate. Money is the ultimate. What if he finishes school and he got no good job? Most Nigerian girls have cheated and robbed guyz of their luv onto this level. I have a friend, he is an alluminium expert; sponsured this ghel through her higher education frm year 1 to year 500 in Funaab. It was after she graduated she realize dis guy is nt educated nd he is not her match. What will you call this.. ?

I called it stupidity of the highest order from the side of the guy.
He is a mumutic mumu who mumuishly wasted his mumuism on a lady with a mumuish attitude
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2015
ejikeokei:
In today world that is full of uncertainty, stress and economical downstreem, most gentle men and lovely ladies find it very difficult and confusing to know or locate who the rigt person is to fit in there life pattern. Kindly share ur view to educate nairalander on how, and where to locate or find the right lady to fit in ones life style. Keep the text rolling in
the first step is to know ur self after that finding who will fit you will be easy.
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by sampo4eva(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2015
Incorruptible:

He is a mumutic mumu who mumuishly wasted his mumuism on a lady with a mumuish attitude

U call him Mumu..?. What can't one do for love? Especially if u have never been wonded..? Even u fit don do worse than dat @incorruptible
Re: How To Find The Right Partner That Fit Your Life Style by ejikeokei(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2015
Incorruptible:

[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? / The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. / Help Me Laugh Laugh Off Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.