Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife (53370 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by wahaladey7: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Why do i feel sexually satisfied with this woman than my own wife? I met her barely two months before my wedding. As clock was winding down for my marriage, i sighted her that faithful day along my street and later found out she stays in the neighborhood. I took a casual interest in her and one thing led to another, we started sleeping together. To me, it was a last minute affair to say goodbye to bachelorhood. Little did i know the widow with two grown children will hold my sexual appetite spellbound. When i got married, i swore to stop but never did. Till date (11 months after) i still haven't find enough courage to let go. The reason being that, she's just too good in bed. Damn, some people are just experts in the art! I give it to her. It has come to the extent that i weep internally whenever i am done being with her. How can i just turn away from the beautiful bride i married, only to be possessed by a widow? Yet i still can't stop! God SAVE me!

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2015
wahaladey7:
Why do i feel sexually satisfied with this girl than my own wife? I met her barely two months before my wedding. As clock was winding down for my marriage, i sighted her that faithful day along my street and later found out she stays in the neighborhood. I took a casual interest in her and one thing led to another, we started sleeping together. To me, it was a last minute affair to say goodbye to bachelorhood. Little did i know the widow with two grown children will hold my sexual appetite spellbound. When i got married, i swore to stop but never did. Till date (11 months after) i still haven't find enough courage to let go. The reason being that, she's just too good in bed. Damn, some people are just experts in the art! I give it to her. It has come to the extent that i weep internally whenever i am done being with her. How can i just turn away from the beautiful bride i married, only to be possessed by widow? Yet i still can't stop! God SAVE me!
Can you please share her contact with me? grin

265 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Brandnew2:

Can you please share her contact with me? grin
Abi o assist op by taking the woman's attention off op grin grin grin grin

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2015
If u had the fear of God and respect for ur wife u wouldnt have indulged in this sinful affair. U dont deserve ur wife., am sure she is a good woman

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2015
halfrica:
Abi o assist op by taking the woman's attention off op grin grin grin grin
OP you heard? Let me seriously help you. Don't be too greedy cuz it might ruin your marriage.
Let me help you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by abiolasogey(m): 2:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Na ogbanje u dey slip wit,,i pity ur condition

Na lyk dat dem dey operate

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by cooker: 2:22am On Oct 31, 2015
sex or marriage your choice hope you are ready for the consequences should your wife find out or better still leave your wife marry your sex mate and see how far it goes grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Noloss(f): 3:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by demarc001: 3:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Habba! People do lots of rubbish in the name of bachelor hood.
The one that annoy me most is what they do in the name of bachelor's eve/night.
Op sha help yourself, avoid the woman and take it up spiritually(prayer), you never can tell if she is using means.
Na men like this make people no believe say men can be faithful.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nature8(m): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Maybe her kitty cat is made with honey and sugar.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 31, 2015
More power to your nnabuenyi and may God expose you soon. Anumanuangry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by NemzySeries(m): 5:06am On Oct 31, 2015
d Hiv dat wud catch u if u dunt leave dat woman ehnnnn is still bin constructed by boko haram engineers.........y cant u b firing ur wife instead of running in a late man's track?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by olumide81(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Yes...its a wrong thing to do no doubt, but most of us love good sex and could go any lenght to have it, i will only pray that God in his infinite mercy help his wife to discover her ssexual form and win back this man totally.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by WackyJ1(m): 6:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Op Ever wondered Why she is a widow with 2 children?

I know you think you know, but wonder again

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2015
kimberly222:
If u had the fear of God and respect for ur wife u wouldnt have indulged in this sinful affair. U dont deserve ur wife., am sure she is a good woman

In marriage Ladies suffers most Fact

Op you are wicked... Y can't you teach ur wife.. 11 months old marriage is tool early for this ... hw I wish I know ur wife, I would have F**ked her so u know how it feels..

Rabbish

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2015
demarc001:
Habba! People do lots of rubbish in the name of bachelor hood.
The one that annoy me most is what they do in the name of bachelor's eve/night.
Op sha help yourself, avoid the woman and take it up spiritually(prayer), you never can tell if she is using means.
Na men like this make people no believe me when I say at my age I never have intercourse!

Wat... .. Bro you are on A Long Tin....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by MyschoolNG(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2015
She is leading you to hell!!

11 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by ThisMeansWAR: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Yeah ... I have this Bini girl too that I can't just get over cos of sex.. The girl is just damn awesome on bed and doesn't complain about anything .. Even my current girlfriend cannot do 30% of what she does.. I still think about her like every time I wanna have sex .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by demarc001: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Wat... .. Bro you are on A Long Tin....
Lol! Just personal decision
Anyway am engaged planning marriage

9 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by tsdarkside(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2015
kimberly222:

uhhh...you christians are sooo sweet like water-melon...pahhhhh......

marry her too!!!....problem solved.....i have multiple wives.....the trick is,never allow them to meet...but you mussst tell them the truth....you mussst......they may know of each other,but never allow them to meet the same time.....

if you can carry them both financialy,then you should marry her too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by misspicy(f): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
i know some eediots will come here and blame the wife of not knowing ow to satisfy her man in bed yet they keep clamouring for Virgins confused set of eediots undecided

Op why not work out your sexual fantasies with your wife,teach her how you want it,you all want to marry that inexperienced woman yet you wun't stop cheating... note this tho,the earlier you stop this affair the better,you built your marriage foundation on lies and immorality,think it tru yourself,what do you think your reward will be?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by tsdarkside(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
i know some eediots will come here and blame the wife of not knowing ow to satisfy her man in bed yet they keep clamouring for Virgins confused set of eediots undecided

Op why not work out your sexual fantasies with your wife,teach her how you want it,you all want to marry that inexperienced woman yet you wun't stop cheating... note this tho,the earlier you stop this affair the better,you built your marriage foundation on lies and immorality,think it tru yourself,what do you think your reward will be?

bwahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!..........women brains.....mother-brains.....dangerous..haha.... grin grin grin

guy,,,you can not loose...if you tell your wife the truth,and she divorce you,then she never realy loved you...,,,,,,simple.....

each woman is different,,,,,,,teach her how to make sex with you....rubbbish!!!.....

3 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by StealthyMe(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2015
OP you may want to also drop your wife's number so some of NL's finest can perfectly orientate her...

That shouldn't be a problem since you're screwing another person wink

30 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by SweetJoystick(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2015
No be today, it happens

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by misspicy(f): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2015
tsdarkside:

bwahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!..........women brains.....mother-brains.....dangerous..haha.... grin grin grin

guy,,,you can not loose...if you tell your wife the truth,and she divorce you,then she never realy loved you...,,,,,,simple.....

each woman is different,,,,,,,teach her how to make sex with you....rubbbish!!!.....

lies from the pit of hell,if his wife is an independent woman like me bet me she will divorce is as$...more reason why i advice women to have a good means of livelihood coz they will be able to let go of a cheating husband when d time comes....

so she ought to love him to condone cheating and risk her health right....well its her choice,most women do accept their fate and that is why cheating has come to stay...coz if women are bold enuff to divorce a cheating partner then they will think twice..mtchwwwwww

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by LordaGuru: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2015
See more info about the newly crowned Ooni of Ife:
https://www.nairaland.com/2703034/more-info-new-ooni-ife#39533898

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2015
When they start being foolish, crazy, inhumane, Laughable, conscience whipped....They'd start Calling "God" for help....Mtcheeeeeeew! undecided

zeroly, U Should know you're an Asshole! A Huge Jerk! undecided

Firstly...Why would you sleep with someone when U Already had a fiancé you wanted MARRYING!? undecided

Secondly, What sane Guy Cheats with A Widow?? A widow for christ's sake! embarassed

Thirdly, I pray Your wife Sees This post And figures what a Lying, cheating Douchebag you are!! undecided "grin" Monkey brains!

NB:- IT'S COZ OF MALES WITH UR MENTALITY..LADIES DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED OR BE IN RELATIONSHIPS!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by engrjosefz(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2015
k
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Firefire(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2015
End time. undecided
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Berrylite: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.