Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband (55117 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by dearbunmi(f): 5:34am On May 05, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I have been married for three years and we have a daughter. I have been secretly seeing one of my husbands friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much. But I feel bad because this man is a better lover than my husband. As a result, I have not had sex with my husband for weeks. I know that this is a wrong thing to do, but Im very happy this way. Why?

Dorothy,

by e-mail.

Dear Dorothy,

Because you have no morals, no scruples, no conscience and no common sense. It is clear that you have no respect for your husband, his friendship or your marriage vows. You may think you are happy now, but the joy will evaporate when your husband finds out about your affair. Sexual compatibility is important in a marriage, but it takes a lot more than good sex to make a long, mutually rewarding relationship. Dont throw away a good future for you and your kid for a sexual fling. By the way, why did you marry your husband in the first place?

Bunmi

http://dearbunmi.com/he-satisfies-me-more-than-my-husband/
ask@dearbunmi.com

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by olumide81(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2016
Dorothy!, Dorobucci, dorocheat, dorohell, doroharlot, o ye men confirm the history before purchase, used goods can be dangerous.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Flexherbal(m): 5:51am On May 05, 2016
How did you start it?
It is never too late to turn back on a wrong road.
Get your husband my natural Herbal Tea and you will sing songs joy till the end.
The tea gives men the strength and hardness and confidence to perform their duties.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by aare07(m): 5:53am On May 05, 2016
You are not helping yourself. However, go and do DNA test for that daughter so as to know her BIOLOGICAL father.
#istandwithjustice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 6:11am On May 05, 2016
She's just a cheat on the lose who got married by mistake.. I've said it before and am gonna say it one more time.. After God the next person to fear is women... OMG! Am just so paranoid about this thing called marriage.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by esxty(f): 6:13am On May 05, 2016
by the time your husband find out it will be another story. the man can always save his marriage but you can't. his wife will be with him but your husband will sweep you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 6:15am On May 05, 2016
. . . Dorothy, no worry. One day your monkey go go market and him no go return again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Phame: 6:16am On May 05, 2016
That woman is a cow.

5 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by wristbangle: 6:18am On May 05, 2016
You are involve in extra marital affair with a married man who happens to be your husband's friend yet u claim to be happy? You are a disgrace to the race of Women, a chronic prostitute and the earlier the better your husband kicks you out of the home the moment he catches u in such infidel act. I honestly don't know why some women think with their butt. Smh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 6:28am On May 05, 2016
undecided undecided

Hmmm.....SMH....

1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by ayguru: 6:28am On May 05, 2016
This world don finish
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2016
My dear get a good life for yourself, marriage Is an oath, for better for worse including sex. Please have a change of heart, and ask God for forgiveness and go back into your husband's arms ,and teach him those things you want in sex, I bet you he will learn and appreciate you, and you and your family will live happily ever after.

7 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by kiddoiLL(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2016
Olosho everywhere...... Dear Dorothy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by sweetilicious(f): 6:32am On May 05, 2016
Dorathy, you need help seriously. When you sleep with another man aside your husband, you will die an untimely death. After rushing marriage now, you are sleeping with his friend without any guilt? End time women angryDorathy, you need help seriously. When you sleep with another man aside your husband, you will die an untimely death. After rushing marriage now, you are sleeping with his friend without any guilt? End time women
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by dammytosh: 6:39am On May 05, 2016
olumide81:
Dorothy!, Dorobucci, dorocheat, dorohell, doroharlot, o ye men confirm the history before purchase, used goods can be dangerous.

Wordddddd

for the love wins everytime crew
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Tapout(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2016
Dear Dorothy,

Because you have no morals, no scruples, no conscience and no common sense. It is clear that you have no respect for your husband, his friendship or your marriage vows. You may think you are happy now, but the joy will evaporate when your husband finds out about your affair. Sexual compatibility is important in a marriage, but it takes a lot more than good sex to make a long, mutually rewarding relationship. Dont throw away a good future for you and your kid for a sexual fling.
By the way, why did you marry your husband in the first place?

That last question tho... bunmi knew exactly my thoughts

4 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Mjones77(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2016
woman thou at loose. all tins dat glitters are not gold. be guilded

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Akposkool(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2016
Ashawo house wife. How will he satisfy you when you have messed yourself up in your teenage years.
God bless us with good wives and not home wreckers. Hit like if you agree

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by swaggzo(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2016
NA NEW THING? NA SO WOMEN BE SINCE JEHOVA KNOWS.. .

I SURE SAY EVEN EVE BEEN RUN ADAM THIS SAME PROGRAM, ONLY SAY BIBLE FORGET TO INCLUDE AM!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Peacetemi: 9:31am On May 05, 2016
This is what happens when you carry marriage on your head like gele. Some people who lack the ability to think deep just feel when you reach a certain age you MUST get married, mtcheew what rubbish. Now you have your own husband but you're in love with his married friend. Thunder will fire the both of you. AMEN!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 9:41am On May 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
How did you start it?
It is never too late to turn back on a wrong road.
Get your husband my natural Herbal Tea and you will sing songs joy till the end.
The tea gives men the strength and hardness and confidence to perform their duties.
Bros mesef dey sell otapiapia, if your product no work, can we give mine a chance?

1 Like

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2016
Why is everyone Insulting the lady, is she fuvking herself?
What happens to the friend that cares less about loyalty to friendship and marriage. Male prostitute.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by stevecantrell: 11:43am On May 05, 2016
If youre a married woman with a boyfriend, you are a walking dead woman
if youre a married man with a girlfriend youre a dead man - D.K Olukoya
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Qualer: 12:35pm On May 05, 2016
olumide81:

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2016
The world is coming to the end.. Smh sad

Why not just seek divorce from your husband before whoring around.. Phew! Women angry
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by tammie24: 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Madam you get mind o

Funny enough she may be friends with the man's wife

4 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by mrkings84(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by VulgarVulvas: 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Tiwa = Dorothy

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Category1: 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
[size=13pt]you're a wh*re!! That's what u are...

I can't imaging the lady I will marry cheating on me just because I can't really satisfy her.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Michellla(f): 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
hoe_kay

3 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by MadCow1: 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Dear Dorothy..

I am happy that you have found sexual joy in your husbands friend. I know that heavenly feeling of when you have mind blowing/leg crippling guilty sex. My only advise to you is to make sure you use protection for your husbands sake and also make sure you don't get caught.

Also make sure you have calculated the risk of the fallout should shiit hit the fan and that you are ready for the outcome. No start to say "It's the work of the devil o", because I am sure its 'O my God' you were screaming during those secret rendezvous with your illicit partner.

That said, keep fhucking..

Life is too darn short to live without mind blowing Or-gasms..

MadCow

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.