Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife (53389 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Walexsammy(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

buh you want inexperienced girl right someone that haven't been with several men....and some men still expect this inexperienced woman to be a pro in bed,then they go ahead and cheat on her if she cN't meet their demands....i call them confused set of eediots
buh ofcuz u can't no what I really wish for, in as much as am not perfect, I don't seek for perfection
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by labbyboi(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Lord save me from Karishika!!!
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by irysilver(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Baddestmudafuka:

You fu©king got it wrong angry. It's the other fu©king way around. She doesn't fu©king deserve him. Every fu©king man fu©king deserves a fu©king wife with a hell of a fu©king sweet pus.sy. That fu©king widow pus.sy got some fu©king honey juice in it. He should fu©king marry her instead.
you are right, he should have married her instead of his wife. Afterall, he discovered her tasty pus.sy b4 he went ahead to say 'I do'....life.

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Baddestmudafuka: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2015
hensben:
I hear you grin

Because..

Yeah, don't fu©king argue with a baddest muthafucker that is fu©king book smart, street smart and everything-else smarter than your fu©king asinine ass. Your fu©king dream girl is #200 on my been-there-done-that side chicks list.........Boring muthafuckerrrrrrr that fu©king never dated a hot girl in his fu©king pathetic life!
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by YEM101: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Continue, what happened to her late husband awaits u, I pity u.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by royal101(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Bros i feel for you... Na waiting dey sweet you kill her Husband
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by hensben(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Baddestmudafuka:

Yeah, don't fu©king argue with a baddest muthafucker that is fu©king book smart, street smart and everything-else smarter than your fu©king asinine ass. Your fu©king dream girl is #200 on my been-there-done-that side chicks list.........Boring muthafuckerrrrrrr that fu©king never dated a hot girl in his fu©king pathetic life!

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by YEM101: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Continue don't stop, what happened to her late husband awaits u, I pity u.

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by abidak1759(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2015
I heard the woman's husband died of too much f**k.... Bro run for your life.....
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by 5minsmadness: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
-

Secondly, What sane Guy Cheats with A Widow?? A widow for christ's sake! embarassed

[/b]

undecided undecided undecided

I don't get this, sorry.
Widows aren't human beings or what?

2 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by sammie22(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Op, trust me you are on a path that only leads to destruction. If you keep up, you might just end up Like the late hubby. Have you ever wandered what you will tell the husband when you meet him on the other side??
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by kraftsta(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki grin

you actually did not read my initial posts,you only read my response to a mention...now remove that shades again,read every post with misspicy on it tongue

have a suptuous wknd
Ok lemme check...
(Just visited ur latest topics n post n sincerely sweerie, they are all controversial)
So I think u should slow it down on ur war against d male folks..
Pls write me an e-mail : lotannaoguine1@yahoo.com
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

undecided undecided undecided

I don't get this, sorry.
Widows aren't human beings or what?
LoL! "grin"
It's official....You're smart! tongue

Uh....If a Guy wants to cheat on someone... he should atleast cheat right...undecided Like someone with Nicki-minaj's personality or something?? undecided

LoL...so, you'd know...was being sarcastic...cry
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by bsbability(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2015
kimberly222:
If u had the fear of God and respect for ur wife u wouldnt have indulged in this sinful affair. U dont deserve ur wife., am sure she is a good woman

do u knw what his wife does behind the door too, after all if he hadn't come out to say this, u wouldn't knw. even the widow deserves some love, No body holy pass.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by 5minsmadness: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"
It's official....You're smart! tongue

Uh....If a Guy wants to cheat on someone... he should atleast cheat right...undecided Like someone with Nicki-minaj's personality or something?? undecided

LoL...so, you'd know...was being sarcastic...cry

Look lady, I didnt insult you, I asked a simple question.
I dont know where you lot get off insulting anybody that comes your way, are you that miserable in real life?

what's wrong in being a widow? you think she chose to be one? You think anyone chooses to have thier spouse die on them? what's wrong with you? So if he wants to cheat he might as well cheat with the shallow plastic surgery enhanced niki minaj? That makes it okay?
Some of you teenagers say things without thinking, its pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by bsbability(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2015
olumide81:
Yes...its a wrong thing to do no doubt, but most of us love good sex and could go any lenght to have it, i will only pray that God in his infinite mercy help his wife to discover her ssexual form and win back this man totally.

you're just on point bro!
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by 5minsmadness: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good morning. How is it going.

Well, I will be honest with you, why did you get married?

Your problem started before you got married, and somehting tells me the widow is not your first ''conquest''

In other words you got married because you like it hot in bed, not because you love and cherish the woman, your wife.

Do you love your wife? Do you respect women? Or do you see them as machines designed to keep you happy ?

Marriage is not about the bedroom.

Now, break it off, and go and stick to your wife. If you are not doing well in bed with the wife....then good s...x manuals exist.(Come to think of it, the widow is good because of years of experience.Your wife is still new in the game. that is why comparing both ladies is wrong...). And build a relationship with your wife. Come home, ask about her day, ask about how she is doing, and how tough things are. And act interested. And while you are at it, why don't the two of you volunteer at church, or elsewhere to do something that helps others.?

You better leave that widow alone. Because....if someone comes here and writes an article about how a certain woman keeps him satisfied at night....and that woman is your wife....una go know that when Karma messes with you......

And if you cannot stay away from the widow....divorce your wife, and marry the widow. Move into the house with her, and have children. (Something tells me you are averse to the idea).

Nice advice.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by cao(f): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2015
wahaladey7:
Why do i feel sexually satisfied with this woman than my own wife? I met her barely two months before my wedding. As clock was winding down for my marriage, i sighted her that faithful day along my street and later found out she stays in the neighborhood. I took a casual interest in her and one thing led to another, we started sleeping together. To me, it was a last minute affair to say goodbye to bachelorhood. Little did i know the widow with two grown children will hold my sexual appetite spellbound. When i got married, i swore to stop but never did. Till date (11 months after) i still haven't find enough courage to let go. The reason being that, she's just too good in bed. Damn, some people are just experts in the art! I give it to her. It has come to the extent that i weep internally whenever i am done being with her. How can i just turn away from the beautiful bride i married, only to be possessed by a widow? Yet i still can't stop! God SAVE me!
Humans, we're a funny bunch. You didn't remember God before you willingly put yourself in this situation...
You were busy saying goodbye to bachelorhood? Why didn't you say goodbye to it the night before you decided to go into an exclusive committed relationship. I'm assuming you're the one that proposed, no one forced you to make the commitment. Now OP, answer this question honestly, how would you have reacted if your wife was in this situation? Would you show understanding? People, want to be shown compassion & mercy, especially when they're in the wrong, but would they do the same, when the shoe is on the other foot?

I can't advise you on what to do, just remember nothing's hidden under the sun, one way or another it will come out, you better grow the cajones you need to endure the outcome. You put yourself in this situation, you know what to do to get out of it. Just remember this, regardless of the outcome, your wife will not trust you again and it will be your fault.

Folks need to stop all this one last fling nonsense in the name of saying goodbye to singledom.

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Sike(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2015
I pity the life of the OP
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

Look lady, I didnt insult you, I asked a simple question.
I dont know where you lot get off insulting anybody that comes your way, are you that miserable in real life?

what's wrong in being a widow? you think she chose to be one? You think anyone chooses to have thier spouse die on them? what's wrong with you? So if he wants to cheat he might as well cheat with the shallow plastic surgery enhanced niki minaj? That makes it okay?
Some of you teenagers say things without thinking, its pathetic.
Uhm...Hey!! embarassed I insulted you? did you Read what I actually wrote?? shocked I even said you're smart for crying out loud!! I expected a thankyou... look at the irony? cry

Like I said...I was being sarcastic...what's with people and not being able to decipher plain jokes...?? I have no problem with people being widows...! fcck! my granny is one...I know the struggle....cry

Look...Please Re-Read what i wrote initially, kay? Coz...I honestly do not get watcha blabbing about...thankyou!
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by 5minsmadness: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...Hey!! embarassed I insulted you? did you Read what I actually wrote?? shocked I even said you're smart for crying out loud!! I expected a thankyou... look at the irony? cry

Like I said...I was being sarcastic...what's with people and not being able to decipher plain jokes...?? I have no problem with people being widows...! fcck! my granny is one...I know the struggle....cry

Look...Please Re-Read what i wrote initially, kay? Coz...I honestly do not get watcha blabbing about...thankyou!

My apologies then. I misunderstood.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

My apologies then. I misunderstood.
"grin" it feels much better, Huh? tongue
PS..Apology accepted! "grin"

2 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by swezenberg(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

lies from the pit of hell,if his wife is an independent woman like me bet me she will divorce is as$...more reason why i advice women to have a good means of livelihood coz they will be able to let go of a cheating husband when d time comes....

so she ought to love him to condone cheating and risk her health right....well its her choice,most women do accept their fate and that is why cheating has come to stay...coz if women are bold enuff to divorce a cheating partner then they will think twice..mtchwwwwww

If only the kind of law in United States apply in Nigeria, that is when Nigerian men will sit tight but as long as our law does not allow child support to be enjoyed by the mother or the forfeiting of 50% of the man's worth to the woman, Nigerian women will continue to be on the receiving end

2 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by nerdymufasa(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
If this story is true then you have to leave that area & delete her contacts...that's the first step
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Originalsly: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
@OP... you are here boasting about how good the widow is in bed....how good are you? It shows you are either inexperienced or just not good in bed and for that reason you cannot teach your wife who most likely is also inexperienced. What goes around comes around.... as a husband of a young wife you have no interest in sexually satisfying your wife...her needs must be met and if you can't. ..somebody will...most likely...one of your closest friends. For now..M keep on clapping for yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Adaeze003(f): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Well... I hope you get exposed in the worst way possible and your wife will be courageous enough to leave your nasty self...
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by scholarosisi(f): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
U will soon die like her husband foolish man
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by dasparrow: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2015
wahaladey7:
Why do i feel sexually satisfied with this woman than my own wife? I met her barely two months before my wedding. As clock was winding down for my marriage, i sighted her that faithful day along my street and later found out she stays in the neighborhood. I took a casual interest in her and one thing led to another, we started sleeping together. To me, it was a last minute affair to say goodbye to bachelorhood. Little did i know the widow with two grown children will hold my sexual appetite spellbound. When i got married, i swore to stop but never did. Till date (11 months after) i still haven't find enough courage to let go. The reason being that, she's just too good in bed. Damn, some people are just experts in the art! I give it to her. It has come to the extent that i weep internally whenever i am done being with her. How can i just turn away from the beautiful bride i married, only to be possessed by a widow? Yet i still can't stop! God SAVE me!

I wonder why people like you get married. People like you give marriage a bad name. If you wanted your freedom to sleep with anyone out there, you should not have gotten married. You should have remained a bachelor. Now, you are exposing your new bride to potential sexually transmitted diseases.

The funny thing is, Nigerians have the nerve to harass single people to go and get married when most of you married ones cannot even keep the marital vows you made before God and man. And then you wonder why people like Genny Nnaji, Rita Dominic or Linda Ikeji are taking their time with this marriage thing. They know that most of you cheat and infidelity is very high in Nigerian society. No wonder many of you have HIV/AIDS and don't even know it and pass on the disease to your gullible spouses.

I thought some gullible Nigerians claim that being married automatically means the person is responsible?

Responsible my foot!

5 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by henrimoto(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
demarc001:
Habba! People do lots of rubbish in the name of bachelor hood.
The one that annoy me most is what they do in the name of bachelor's eve/night.
Op sha help yourself, avoid the woman and take it up spiritually(prayer), you never can tell if she is using means.
Na men like this make people no believe say men can be faithful.
young man, see how you admonished your fellow man....you talk as if you cant fall to the temptation of admiring a woman aside your woman
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Justbeu(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Abeg....oko iyawo....no come here 2morrow come tell us say Dauda ur neighbour don nyash ur wife ooooo....as u dey give ur widow lover enuf whipping, na so Dauda ur neighbour go dey give ur new bride doggy style. na wetin u take measure 4 another person na im dem go take measure 4 u......tie ti bae....otimo nkan kan.......one sharp guy go soon spot ur infidelity, take d advantage go help u nack ur new bride beta akpako.....na u start am so congratulation...b"cos u just take d first step dat will destroy ur home.......xcept u repent, be bold to beg dat widow to let u build ur new home or else........u will soon join her late husband & ur wife will be surplus to requirements..another bobo go teach ur wife Wetin u no wan teach am.Chikena.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2015
grin enjoy it while.it lasts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.