Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas (11031 Views)

IPOB is right, Listen Military Oath:27 state most shut down Biafra Bank/business / Listen Military Oath video:state most Start To Shut Down Biafra bank/business / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Scholarships: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
I guess most people commenting on this thread are new to Nairaland. I mean don't you guys know op? HRH Musiwa, Emperor of Western Region cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nemesis99(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
which business has yur father ever succeeded? Mofo
i am a proud yoruba boy and i can tell u few lowkey businesses i manage and guys like u, yur father and virtually all yur kinsmen are envious of. So, next time u wanna pick a fight, pick it up with yur size and nt a giant. For yur info, just like Nigeria is the giant of Africa, yoruba remains the giant of nigeria

3 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2015
op
thunder go blast your mouth for d tribalistic nonsense d one for ikorodu na Yoruba pple full idiota I be idoma but I know say no any such tin
one naija
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by kunbit(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
What do you need a fraudster for we don't need headache or faces with natural and evalasting tatto that ll scare the shit out of customers
Even you?
Nawa o
I wonder how your life is going.
Take heart and stop pouring your frustrations here

2 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by mekaboy(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Op you are foolish. So because you are unemployable, you r looking for who to blame? Even money lender will not employ u.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ibisko04: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2015
There are all tribes working in diamond bank. I have two brothers working with them. I see benue, I see itshekiri all tribesmen in Nigeria are all working in diamond and fidelity bank.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by idu1(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Look @ how people musiwa post serious Tribalism have really becloud our sense of reasons....
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by steveeeee5: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2015
fairprince:
Foolish post! Look at their top management and their senior management too. Check very well and come back and tell me. Or would you want me to drop the names of the Ogas here?

pls do. and their branches for verification
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by steveeeee5: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2015
bakynes:
The truth about this matter is that Majority of workers in Diamond Bank are igbos very few Yoruba, my sister works with Diamond Bank at the Head office so I know and am yoruba. It is like that in Yoruba owned banks too like GTB, Skye bank and First bank but I think it's more obvious and glaring in Diamond Bank. That's to tell you Tribalism in Nigeria is Legendary.

idiiot are you saying first bank owned by yoruba? the thing is that if any yoruba man is appointed the MD in any establishment he definitely turns it into an all yoruba affair not that they own it.

7 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by steveeeee5: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
i am a proud yoruba boy and i can tell u few lowkey businesses i manage and guys like u, yur father and virtually all yur kinsmen are envious of. So, next time u wanna pick a fight, pick it up with yur size and nt a giant. For yur info, just like Nigeria is the giant of Africa, yoruba remains the giant of nigeria

commo shattap ya mouth there. giant of which nigeria where hausa choose who becomes the president and ministers anytime anyday and you have no choice but to vote their candidates. biafra is the giants of west africa but hausa is gaint of nigeria i must confess.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by bakynes(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
steveeeee5:

idiiot are you saying first bank owned by yoruba? the thing is that if any yoruba man is appointed the MD in any establishment he definitely turns it into an all yoruba affair not that they own it.
You dey craze can't you correct me without insults. Besides majority of First Bank's past MDs are Yorubas that's why I assumed it was a Yoruba bank and I just remembered the Present Emir of Kano was also a past MD at First Bank.

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by steveeeee5: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2015
bakynes:

You dey craze can't you correct me without insults. Besides majority of First Bank's past MDs are Yorubas that's why I assumed it was a Yoruba bank and I just remembered the Present Emir of Kano was also a past MD at First Bank.

typical of the claw faced tribe whenever their well packaged lie is debunked

5 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ignis: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2015
I don't believe this.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Tex42(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
bakynes:
The truth about this matter is that Majority of workers in Diamond Bank are igbos very few Yoruba, my sister works with Diamond Bank at the Head office so I know and am yoruba. It is like that in Yoruba owned banks too like GTB, Skye bank and First bank but I think it's more obvious and glaring in Diamond Bank. That's to tell you Tribalism in Nigeria is Legendary.
baba the thing is epic o! It's at an all time high now... How did we get here? And this tribal madness is mainly between the Igbos and Yorubas.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by anigbajumo(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2015
ahaz:
one man in the midst of a million fraudstars.my be the name erastus akinjide is an efik name

Stop dwelling ignorance here abeg,If u dnt knw sumfin u better keep quite.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by mybestlove(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Sincerely yorubas are the most racist in Africa. Their institutions are mostly ethnic centered in recruitments.
Check the National Tribune newspaper board of editors, you'll be surprised.
Hausas are more religious as they'll prefer to employ a Muslim from Pakistan than a Christian from Nigeria.
Ibos are in between the two. More profit oriented no matter who brings it about.

8 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2015
steveeeee5:

typical of the claw faced tribe whenever their well packaged lie is debunked

actually you didnt debunk any lie,a man, prince olabisi afonja is the chairman of first bank,men like sanusi and stephen onabisi *the present MD* are just Executive MDs who are appointed.

bayknes

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by kunbit(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
mybestlove:
Sincerely yorubas are the most racist in Africa. Their institutions are mostly ethnic centered in recruitments.
Check the National Tribune newspaper board of editors, you'll be surprised.
Hausas are more religious as they'll prefer to employ a Muslim from Pakistan than a Christian from Nigeria.
Ibos are in between the two. More profit oriented no matter who brings it about.
Do you mean tribalistic? I'm sure you mean tribal not racists, or Ibos and Yorubas now belong to different races? I think Ibos are the most tribalistic, go to the politics section and see the number of tribalistic posts there started by an ibo person.
Can you imagine some writing a post titled 'the roads in Enugu is better all the ones in yoruba land'. Who cares? I believe it's insecure people that act that way.
About institutions, go to the east and see if their institutions are not dominated by Ibos, it's just a matter of location which is very normal.

2 Likes

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by calaway: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
lies!!!
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by tayejay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
continue to be an instrument in the hands of Lucifer, while the investors comprising of diverse tribes in Nigeria increase in prosperity.. u can't divide us..
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
manck2:
kiss kiss

You can ask Yoruba banks.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by Nemesis99(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
steveeeee5:

commo shattap ya mouth there. giant of which nigeria where hausa choose who becomes the president and ministers anytime anyday and you have no choice but to vote their candidates. biafra is the giants of west africa but hausa is gaint of nigeria i must confess.
i can see u are a confused gullible fella. I didnt knw Obj and tinubu were hausas. The arrow head of the governing body is what region? U can argue all u want, the fact that u are an ode wont change

1 Like

Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by steveeeee5: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
i can see u are a confused gullible fella. I didnt knw Obj and tinubu were hausas. The arrow head of the governing body is what region? U can argue all u want, the fact that u are an ode wont change

no be only arrow head na dynamite head. which tinubu? the one that was disgraced and rendered powerless in his party. for your info the oshibanjo as vice is only ceremonial as he is hardly recognized by hausas, that's why they easily walk him out of crucial meetings. And as for obasanjo if he tries the nonsense he was doing with jonathan on buhari, him go use him meat do suya. let him just continue respecting himself where buhari is o for his own good. imbe!
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by VickJames(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
stop lying. my banker friend, a light in complexion yoruba lady in lagos is yoruba.

all the tellers in akure diamond bank office around oyemekun are yorubas.

stop lying, thanks
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by pus23: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
You dont know all banks have history in nigeria.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by pus23: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2015
coolgx
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by pus23: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Rxh
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by ikechu1278: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Because they actually want their bank to survive, not liquidated in few years. Go to EFCC most wanted and see why most banks should actually avoid hiring yoloba.
Re: why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas by pus23: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2015
sadgx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige: Lagos-Calabar Rail Was A Big Omission / Why Lagos PDP Performed Woefully In 2019 Governorship Election –Shelle / Senate Empowers INEC To Determine Transmission Of Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.