Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion (1651 Views)

Taiwan Protests Nigeria Order To Move Trade Mission From Capital / Under Jonathan, 55 Nigerians Stole N1.3trillion – PACAC / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 2:22am On Oct 31, 2015
kiss

If emeifile does not print it..

Segun talking..
Give emeifile his sack letter immediately
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Emeifile lack of knowledge have destroy the economy
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by tafabaloo(m): 2:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Hmm
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 2:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Emeifile most leave his position. If he does not print the .money.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 2:50am On Oct 31, 2015
I don't know emeifile number

Emeifile have to be fired for ignorant. There are 2 countries. I have never seen emeifile

The central bank is not own by Nigeria.. Only but western Nigeria is a part owner.

So I am emeifile boss. Emeifile was appointed because emeifile knew who I was. But for the last 3 years. I have never set my eyes on emeifile. I want someone else to take his job.

I don't think he value and have understand of his job. So start looking for a replacement for emeifile his services are no more wanted.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2015
[img][/img] undecided
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 3:01am On Oct 31, 2015
cool cry
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 3:04am On Oct 31, 2015
He does not know his job.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa94: 3:12am On Oct 31, 2015
We don't need people like emeifile who don't want the system to work better for the life's of our people. This is not jobs. It is the life's of million.

I don't get paid. Ibwant to see them progress, that why I write.

I believe emeifile should immediately report to me.

I know enough to make life better for my people.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by HawksDude(m): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Na u open thread, na you dey comment.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 31, 2015
ademusiwa94:
We don't need people like emeifile who don't want the system to work better for the life's of our people. This is not jobs. It is the life's of million.

seems nairalanders have given up on your case.the shit you wrote up there ,I can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2015
v
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by Jaideyone(m): 4:41am On Oct 31, 2015
lmao
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by trapQ: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2015
madness.

1 Like

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by Kockane(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Okay, I think this is dat moment of truth when u realise that OP is really very mad. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Emperor Musiwa, I read in another thread how you confirmed the new Ooni of Ife and Olu of Warri, all in the country of Western Nigeria. You too much.

1 Like

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ERAKAMUS: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2015
grin
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by tsdarkside(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2015
ademusiwa94:

hmmm.....you are strange...come brother,contemplate with me.....

are you even a nigerian or cia agent.....??....
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by davido1000: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Apotheosis of psychosis

1 Like

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by Uniben4sure: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Wet Jamaican weed at work!

Bros, well done oooo cheesy grin
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by manck2: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2015
The central bank of Nigeria is not own by only Nigeria
The other owner is western Nigeria.

Emeifile disrespect the emperor. Emeifile was selected as a candidate because he knew the emperor of western Nigeria. Not because he knew Buhari. So as to satisfied the condition between the 2 countries, since the current is for the 2 countries. But emeifile aborddand his duty. Tending to get nly Buhari. In show of suspect
So emeifile have no choice within 7 days to obey instructions or get fired.

Emeifile most have failed history. And he needs to go and read the history of the central bank of Nigeria.

The country of western Nigeria most get half the circulation currency.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by manck2: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Emperor Musiwa, I read in another thread how you confirmed the new Ooni of Ife and Olu of Warri, all in the country of Western Nigeria. You too much.

governor does not have power over the Duke of a town. Because civilians are members of the lower house.

The ooni of ife and olu of warri are only duke
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2015
manck2:

I governor does not have power over the Duke of a town. Because civilians are members of the lower house.

The ooni of ife and olu of warri are only duke
The Great Musiwa.
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=18pt]I am not a governor of a state. I am the emperor of the country of the kindgom of western nigeria. I am not ambode, that you keep on posting. let me correct you there . I have power above civillian.. governors dont have power over duke of cities. But I have power over dukes of cities.
the ooni of ife or others dukes are just dukes of towns, they have no power to approach emiefile for it. but I do. that is the mistake you are all making.

The politician lack the understand of government hierarchy .

Emiefile was picked because he knew me, my family background allow me to ask Emiefile. And give all of you the money, because I am the emperor of the kingdom of the country of western Nigeria.

Emiefile is not going to give you the money because you are just a governor of a state.

You people think I am telling lies, who I am. I am telling you the truth. I am the emperor of the country of western nigeria. So if Buhari refuse to give any of you money. You are expected to ask me to ask emiefile for it, and so i can take it from emiefile and give it to you.

They the politician are suppose to ask me to ask Emiefile for the money.

look this is how military/police barrack all looks like, and I have been complaining about the same thing. I am not going to wait for you to repair it anymore. I want to give it to them to do themself. if you like you dont believe, many of you are illiterate people.
It is also going to be Christmas soon, the military/police need money to take care of their family.

I notice all of you dont have a understanding how government work. you are been pick because you know me, so that you can ask me money to ask emiefile for the money.. apart from buhari. This is how government...

You people should ask your friend for the meaning of my name.

when the people of lagos were suffering because they did not read his book well. I assume, he was too proud ,did not ask me to ask Emiefile.. he was business wasting his time with tinubu and obasanjo..

The law allows me to ask Emiefile because I am the real emperor of the country of western nigeria. The military/police can ask me to Ask Emiefile for it too to repair it. But they never ask me. [/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-83xXF3qr4pg/VbaLwUqIaII/AAAAAAAGCJ8/8gZmbI_OHss/s400/0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-j2oJyzQBsys/VbaLyN3RxaI/AAAAAAAGCKM/issF2tRAERo/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QY755fNqiyM/VbaLxMuN4II/AAAAAAAGCKA/Z1v1ZEgidQo/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=28pt]Illiterate people.. That is why Buhari was showing you, How he is treating Emiefile like this. So that I not be scared to ask Emiefile to give you people the money.
Buhari is just showing me, to shout on emiefile
[/size]

Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
sad embarassed
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=28pt]You are suppose to contact me, like you contact buhari . [/size]
Re: The Emperor Of The Country of Western Nigeria Order CBN To Print 3Trillion by ademusiwa7: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=28pt]Most of your business too are also allowed to ask me , to ask Emiefile..

Have you seen Osibanjo give you money. No. the law does not allow him to do that. Law allow you people to ask me,so I can ask Emiefile for it. That is why they make most of you know me
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112084_imag01011_jpeg22f41324a6263c210bb5382bcf37e026

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove / Jonathan Symbol Of Democracy In Africa – Carter / FOI Showed El Rufai Lied About Amount Spent On Independence Day Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.