Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate (18202 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by ifyalways(f): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Change oo

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by pheyikemi: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2015
These noisemakers are scammers o, awon 419, and their gullible as$.licker followers will see how stoopidly stoopid they've been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2015
If they can't declare it then we don't want them as minister also.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by symbianDON(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2015
fear fear ministers grin grin grin imagine!! one even claims his children are his only assets tongue tongue LWKMD chai! the fear of tribunal is the beginning of wisdom for them grin grin grin
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Tman66(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy okay oh!!! grin grin grin
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Freelancer007(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by mysteriousman(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2015
K
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by neocortex: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2015
The ministers have no obligation to declare their assets publicly,
since the president have not done his.
Buhari and Osinbajo listed not declared their assets
since we don't know how much each of their physical assets is worth.
A man may claim to have 10 houses , but that is meaningless , since it
could be 10 duplexes in banana island or 10 boys quarters in Ajegunle.

It is better not to declare than to deceive.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by diwiz(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2015
jeffizy:
After the reggae play the blues,
ANYTHING I DO, MAKE YOU DO.....
Your President declared his asset publicly and you want to do otherwise?
That's unethical if I may judge.

guy kip silent what you dnt knw dnt say.....the president and his vice didn't declare their asset publicly
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2015
O
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by YouthsPC0: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Nigerians asked for Change they got it .......

Politicians and scam.......

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by BelovedofLord: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2015
We are watching in 700HD.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by j4sure(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2015
For where
drimpeccable:

Source: PUNCH Newspaper

Do you support this .Say hi or Nay. gbam the Hi have itttttttttttttt
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by xamster(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
so absurd.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by LordaGuru: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
See more info about the newly crowned Ooni of Ife:
https://www.nairaland.com/2703034/more-info-new-ooni-ife#39533898
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by illmatic101(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
I'm waiting for Ameachi to declare his assets, meanwhile

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by suxkill: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2015
[/color]President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministers-designate are unwilling to declare their assets publicly,[color=#006600]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by SeverusSnape(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Firefire:
If Buhary corrupt ministers will not declare their assets publicly as promised by Gen. Mohamodu Buari during his campaign, then Nigerians should forget it, Buhary is a fraudster.

Cc: Modath, is this the CHANGE APC promised Nigerians.

God hate liars. angry

APC, party of professional lairs and career looters.

http://www.coolfm.ng/kano/news/national-updates/item/1397-asset-declaration-i-and-my-cabinet-will-declare-assets-if-elected-buhari
"B00HARI is a scam" - CR77 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by meritamarachi(f): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
that one concern them.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Taeewo(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by seangy4konji: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2015
Beautiful.

Na to steal more matter to them all in d first place.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by IBBG(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:
So...we sue the CCB to do the job for them.

Since they say that they are only constitutionally bound to declare their assets to the CCB, then the CCB should be made by the Law and the people to declare the assets of the politicians who have spoken publicly.

Freedom of information and all that.

Anyone who objects gets the sack....or we sack APC in 2019.

Welcome to democracy.
God bless u sir. truly we have so many enlightened Nigerians and not just psychopants. we are just judging them by the criteria they set when they were busy campaigning for votes.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
A very good development...why should they??...
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Whatever.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by 989900: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
Just declare it; either publicly or to CCB.

Your Saraki time will come, if it is to come.
Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
jeffizy:
After the reggae play the blues,
ANYTHING I DO, MAKE YOU DO.....
Your President declared his asset publicly and you want to do otherwise?
That's unethical if I may judge.
may I inform you that buharis asset declaration was a farce...anyone who ever believed that what buhari declared is all he has needs a brain check...sometimes I don't know how long we would be deceived in this country... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by genearts(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Firefire:
If Buhary corrupt ministers will not declare their assets publicly as promised by Gen. Mohamodu Buari during his campaign, then Nigerians should forget it, Buhary is a fraudster.

Cc: Modath, is this the CHANGE APC promised Nigerians.

God hate liars. angry

How will the public assets declaration of the following people looks like?

1.Udoma Udo Udoma
2.Kayode Fayemi
3.Audu Ogbeh
4.Ogbonnaya Onuh
5.Dr Osagie Ehenere
6.Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau
7.Lai Mohammed
8.Amina Ibrahim Mohammed
9.Engr Suleiman Adamu
10.Ibrahim Usman Jibrin
11.Babatunde Raji Fashola
12.Emmanuel Ibe Kachukwu
13.Abubakar Malami
14.Dr Chris Ngige
15.Aisha Jummai Alhassan
16.Solomon Dalong
17.Kemi Adeosun
18.Hadi Sirika
and others...

APC, party of professional lairs and career looters.

http://www.coolfm.ng/kano/news/national-updates/item/1397-asset-declaration-i-and-my-cabinet-will-declare-assets-if-elected-buhari

I used to think you have sense oo

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:
So...we sue the CCB to do the job for them.

Since they say that they are only constitutionally bound to declare their assets to the CCB, then the CCB should be made by the Law and the people to declare the assets of the politicians who have spoken publicly.

Freedom of information and all that.

Anyone who objects gets the sack....or we sack APC in 2019.

Welcome to democracy.

You can't sack APC. Thats where the problem lies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate by todaluv(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2015
declaration of asset, who is fulling who how sure are we dat does dat declare deres(GMB nd osinbajo) are nt faking us. let dem jst do dere job nd leave dis rubish declaration alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin / Gridlock In Zamfara As Supporters Storm Streets Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.