Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I need 250 people to start a project with - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need 250 people to start a project with (4163 Views)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / Modified-Urgent Graduate Intenship project with Flour Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by G3wapSites: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2015
I've contacted you all.
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by Basildvalour(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2015
G3wapSites:
it's a voluntary action.. i have about 106 working with already.. i dont boast but i bet with you.. watch out and see..... adcity.ng will be on air soon... you guys may post whatever you want but just keep the phone on.. adcity.ng will be on air soon.. i keep my words..i don't fail my clients neither will i ever fail those I'm planting with.. just keep posting wteva you want to as long as the topic is open to public..
Taa, Omale Joseph, you don't have any 106 anything.

You should remember me and how you were and still struggling when I worked for you and your blog "G3wap" and you had no one but me and both of us drove that blog yet you couldn't afford to pay me.

You are confused and don't really know what you want so, get your priorities right and discover your best area of specialization before you start extorting people.

#Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by monafred: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
This a welcome development. Here is my Whatsap number 08063700640. My name is Friday for Secretary role.
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by class1x: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2015
08066634134/onewordx@gmail.com
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2015
NIGERIAN SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! How will you pay money to be employed..Hmmm make d guy no use u buy hummer oooNIGERIAN SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! How will you pay money to be employed..Hmmm make d guy no use u buy hummer ooo
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by G3wapSites: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
I've contacted you all. I've gotten 226 people
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by LuckyDaniels(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
.............. ............ .............. ............. ...............
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by emancipation1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Some nigerian youths are he - goats and isi-ewu and what I like about them is when they eventually land in peper soup they would start crying, u see an advance form of scam yet some fools are leaving their private number and email, is that hw stupid and reckless unemployment could make people look.....if only I knew one of the fools that had dropped his/her number I swear correct slap awaits that mumu.....the nigga just want take una raise small funds to do wedding plan or em wife go deliver soon, yet useless set of people are interested to help his ministry.....well if it not fools like u how 419 and scam want take stop.....being employed doesnt take your senses off, now I see why most of u are employed cause I doubt how fools of such nature dropping their contact could pass a test not to talk of an interview...foolish people, crazy op.....peace

1 Like

Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by matezy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Am interested matthew4matez@yahoo.com
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by G3wapSites: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
I've messaged u all.. please read your mail
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by dayo23(f): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
emancipation1:
Some nigerian youths are he - goats and isi-ewu and what I like about them is when they eventually land in peper soup they would start crying, u see an advance form of scam yet some fools are leaving their private number and email, is that hw stupid and reckless unemployment could make people look.....if only I knew one of the fools that had dropped his/her number I swear correct slap awaits that mumu.....the nigga just want take una raise small funds to do wedding plan or em wife go deliver soon, yet useless set of people are interested to help his ministry.....well if it not fools like u how 419 and scam want take stop.....being employed doesnt take your senses off, now I see why most of u are employed cause I doubt how fools of such nature dropping their contact could pass a test not to talk of an interview...foolish people, crazy op.....peace
Thank you my brother, majority of Nigeria youth are unintelligent, mumu and fools, I already stated it on the first page, this is a very cheap scam. The same guy would have send same messages to other blogs and Forum, at the end he will be making over 200k cool cash.

1 Like

Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by G3wapSites: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
i feel like laughing out everything in me.. that's how you guys gonna remain here forever? or maybe you think everyone you come across is a fraudster?
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by dayo23(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
G3wapSites:
i feel like laughing out everything in me.. that's how you guys gonna remain here forever? or maybe you think everyone you come across is a fraudster?
seeing someone on this thread doesn't mean they gat nothing doing, you are just a cheap scammer! Oleee oloriburuku
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by G3wapSites: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
dayo23:
seeing someone on this thread doesn't mean they gat nothing doing, you are just a cheap scammer! Oleee oloriburuku
a scammer? i was thinking you're gonna use a big grammar for me.. why not make it difficult
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by dayo23(f): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
G3wapSites:
a scammer? i was thinking you're gonna use a big grammar for me.. why not make it difficult
if you like talk from now till tomorrow....the message has been passed! I only pity the foolish ones who will fall to your cheap 419. Olee oloriburuku
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by DestinyCHILD1: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
MODs should close this thread and shut down the OP's account. This is broad day stealin & many people are already falling for it.
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by AsherStorm(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
DestinyCHILD1:
MODs should close this thread and shut down the OP's account. This is broad day stealin & many people are already falling for it.

Shutting it down is impossible unless the Mods and seun are biased...
Nothing here has shown that the guy is a scammer. Someone starting up an online marketing def will need some cash to finance the project thus I don't blame him for asking people to pay 550naira...
Every human has his brain to use, u can decide to think this is scam and some will believe it ain't.
If you can't afford to take the risk, you just sit and relax till the people who took the risk come back crying or rejoicing as the case might turn out.
my humble submission
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by dayo23(f): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

Nothing here has shown that the guy is a scammer. Someone starting up an online marketing def will need some cash to finance the project thus I don't blame him for asking people to pay 550naira...
Every human has his brain to use, u can decide to think this is scam and some will believe it ain't.
If you can't afford to take the risk, you just sit and relax till the people who took the risk come back crying or rejoicing as the case might turn out.
my humble submission
scam!!!same person with different account beside am sorry to say u are one of the f0ols we are referring to, did you read one of his ex colleague confession? Kindly go tru other comment you will see he hasn't even deny it.
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by AsherStorm(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
dayo23:
scam!!!same person with different account beside am sorry to say u are one of the f0ols we are referring to, did you read one of his ex colleague confession? Kindly go tru other comment you will see he hasn't even deny it.

You must be a mad man... I stated categorically why I don't see this as scam and all you can do is just blab... This colleague of his that you mentioned didn't say he's a scammer, he only pointed out that he failed in this kind of business before... does that mean he will fail again? How many times did most well known business men tried before the finally made it?

Uneducated fools everywhere
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by abiderx: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by dayo23(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

You must be a mad man... I stated categorically why I don't see this as scam and all you can do is just blab... This colleague of his that you mentioned didn't say he's a scammer, he only pointed out that he failed in this kind of business before... does that mean he will fail again? How many times did most well known business men tried before the finally made it?

Uneducated fools everywhere
you are stewpid! Educated illiterate, mature fo0l without brain. Keep Decieving yourself oloriburuku
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by sholay2011(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Orisiirisii

1 Like

Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by emancipation1(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Why the hell are u acting like you have the potential to do what op is trying to do.....this people calling for the closure of this thread are just been sincere and are protecting some fellows from falling prey, pls not everybody is as smart as u or me, thats why this is a fprum to help and assist people who dont know or arent enlightened about some things.....from your words I expect you to do better than this you just wrote....u are not been your brothers keepers in any ways......peace
AsherStorm:

my humble submission
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by peterjero(m): 2:57am On Nov 04, 2015
http://parttimeduty.com/index.php?ref=20037
You guys should just register for this stuff you won't be making any payment, just register there and drive traffic into the website and get paid. Open the link register send d link to your contact that's all no harm in trial.
Re: I need 250 people to start a project with by AsherStorm(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2015
emancipation1:
Why the hell are u acting like you have the potential to do what op is trying to do.....this people calling for the closure of this thread are just been sincere and are protecting some fellows from falling prey, pls not everybody is as smart as u or me, thats why this is a fprum to help and assist people who dont know or arent enlightened about some things.....from your words I expect you to do better than this you just wrote....u are not been your brothers keepers in any ways......peace

Ok bro, your point taken sir... but we also should be careful in the way we bring down other people's business ideas just because we are sceptical about the truth.
Just my view tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grooming Microfinance Recruitment / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. / Covid-19 Pandemic Has Proved That Nigerian Graduates Are Highly Employable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.