Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Food 4 Thought! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Food 4 Thought! (914 Views)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic / For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food 4 Thought! by akdaniel(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2009
how come superman can stop bullets with his chest but he always ducks when someone throws a gun at him??/
Re: Food 4 Thought! by scoundrel(f): 12:31pm On May 14, 2020
Lol. OP came to the platform for only ten days and ran away. As usual he didn't post examples as a form of proof. Let me answer the question using the Man Of Steel Superman:

Clark Kent grew on earth. This means just like regular humans he knows guns are meant to kill. As such he fears them. If you notice throughout the MoS till Justice League films he avoids coming into contact with firepower of any sort. This is because he doesn't know the extent to which his powers work. When shot with a pistol he flinches at first till he realizes the first two or three shots don't penetrate his skin. After those he releaxes and does his thing as Superman. From there we climb through the heirarchy of projectiles, with him gaining confidence against them. His first reaction as always is to avoid direct contact of any sort: self-preservation from living on earth for thirty years. By the way, a thrown gun also hurts, so he too will avoid it on instinct.

(1) (Reply)

Asa / New Jackson Tribute In Austria To Be Televised Globally / Party In The Park In London - Uk Full Pictures For Those Who Missed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.