Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) (36109 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Release Video Beheading A Soldier(photos,Video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Candyrain(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Nsogbu dikwa ooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by agog: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2015
This is not a new video. It look like another video on Giwa Barack invasion.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by phabulux: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
- William Shakespeare

This message is for all APC fanatics. They were the ones that politicised this Boko Haram thing from the start. They chose to publicly attack the previous government anytime Boko Haram strikes instead of standing by the government of the day. Buhari chose not to attend the Council of State meetings during the previous government rather he preferred castigating the government for killing Boko Haram members. Now the Boko Haram menace has festered and is growing from strength to strength under the APC/Buhari regime. The evil now lives after them.

You are an idi..ot!

I challenged the last government for not tackling Boko Haram. I'm not an APC member.

Were you st..upi..d ba..st.a.rds busy complaining the way you are doing now, may be, we won't have Boko Haram now.

You cra.z.y a.s.s fo.ols were too bothered stealing with the last government to have any common sense left.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2015
timunstopable:

ok thanks for shedding more light on that

bt still we can't confirm if this video is recent

Are u in d army u ve such a good knowledge of war activities
True, we can't confirm if it's recent. But the government can (especially the military, the DSS and the police) because it was their barracks and officers that were attacked. But will they tell us? That's the problem.

God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by informato: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
and some fools said they are not Muslims... na waiting them come they shout for the video ?...Nigerian military and lies, like Lia Muhammad
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Bflexing(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
They say boko haram is not an Islamic group, yet all I hear from the video is about Allah! How do they wanna explain this? It's high time they say sensitizing the Muslim that nothing like holy war and Allah is all about peace.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by dotcomnamename: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
phabulux:

You are an idi..ot!

I challenged the last government for not tackling Boko Haram. I'm not an APC member.

Were you st..upi..d ba..st.a.rds busy complaining the way you are doing now, may be, we won't have Boko Haram now.

You cra.z.y a.s.s fo.ols were too bothered stealing with the last government to have any common sense left.

You dey mind that mumu? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
agog:
This is not a new video. It look like another video on Giwa Barack invasion.
Giwa Barracks invasion was done in the day when every where was bright not in the evening as shown in this video. And the Giwa Invasion was to release prisoners and not to steal military supplies.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
flyingsnail:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/30/boko-haram-releases-latest-propaganda-video
apc weldone o ..... Fulani party apc should leave our state Akwa ibom for Akwa ibomites & face their northern pepper producing states ...Udom we know ! Proudly a wailer, proudly PDP !
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by haryomikun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Check my signature for DJ haywire's latest mixtape and for those who can't see it click on https://m.facebook.com/story.php? story_fbid=1681153945435947&id=1679939348890740
To see download link and tracklist Sorry I can't post it here. I might get banned
Trust me guys, you won't be disappointed wink
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Enesi47: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
niggi4life:
Abeg na dem sabi joor,, i don even tire for this BokoHaram guys..
But from what i can see is that they recruit themselves(the hausas/fulanis) and they kill themselves too, thereby reducing the population of the north in some way.

The north must really be a very big place since they can hide so freely without being caught easily..
mofo, na only north boko haram have killed so far?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by marlockj: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
timunstopable:
This is an old video

Boko Haram just trying its best 2 appear it is still strong

One of the tools of war is create fear and appear strong

You ll see they took different clips merged them..

A particular scene it was only BH shooting and firing missiles no one was returning fire

You could not spot Nigerian Army

my guess is they ve recorded this way long be4 now

in this days they took over millitary barracks and took territories

Hw will our army return fire Whr Dey Whr no Whr to b found.

Did u Nt see Dat Dat was barracks,n who stay in barrack.

What Dey Whr packing nko.does abandon tanks from Whr,if Nt from military.

Does bullet nko,does from d video is abandoned flee good materials.

If u watch d video n look again.military ran long tym before d Boko boys arrived d barrack.Cuz Dey Mst Hv head gun shooting b4 Dey get to d barrack n military was gone.
So Hw do u xpect return fire
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
phabulux:

You are an idi..ot!

Stop lying, you are an APC member. It's very evident on you.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by crisycent: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tomorrow, NA will go to the same village and take pictures saying they destroyed BH mechanic workshop grin grin Nigerians don enta half chance. This dullard is not ready to confront these animals. How did Nigerians fall for this fraud? Someone that openly stated his stance on sharia law, you expect him to fight against his own religion?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by higherpower: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Marvin67:
And this is what happens when you politicise issues of security.

In the GEJ era, APC used every boko haram attack to score political points. They made boko haram look like Jonathan's problem. They acted like a doctor who has the antedote to an ailment but wouldn't share because the ailment doesn't affect him.
What stopped Buhari from attending national council of States meetings under Jonathan, to advice Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Buhari never did that.
What stopped Lai Mohammed from issuing press statements advicing the government of Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Lai never did that..
Now the table has turned. I hope and pray we win this war.

Shot up! It was people like u n your co-travellers who deceived GEJ to attribute every attack as being sponsored by opposition who wants to bring down his government.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by informato: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Smh for dem boko boys!!Dey are shooting here and there,smoke everywhere!btw wetin dem deu carry self?
bullets inside
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by informato: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Smh for dem boko boys!!Dey are shooting here and there,smoke everywhere!btw wetin dem deu carry self?
bullets inside
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by informato: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
dotcomnamename:

[size=15pt]Wasted Sperm[/size]
see frustration..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
What do you expect from ALLAH? When he has already given an order for mass slaughter in the koran!
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by chi4ik4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
ajibola11:
I have tiered of all this propaganda
guy this your English no be here o
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by iampeTer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jesus warned "the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God"
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Dindondin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
They didn't record the beheading part well.
Last Bullet
Rip to that beheaded policeman.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by emmanuel596(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
And some fools will still say they are not muslims.....
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by bellotaofeek: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wasting of MB!
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by j1mmy: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
what is the life expectancy of a boko haram fighter? They never reach old age, eventually they are killed and then new kids take their place.
all thanks to the Mohammedan religion called Islam
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ajebuter(f): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Keneking:
I have watched the video...its useless as I couldn't find any direct confrontation with the military as claimed. Seeing various cuts of the group in movement and random shooting -left, right and centre.

Only Yobe is the town in Nigerian mentioned in the video.

But then, no hard knocks or condemnation from you since this was done under APC and buhari government. I guess this is right abi?
There is god oh!
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by eromzee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Plz my brothers let us pray for our nation it belong to us not for the wicked ones,I pray 4 peace in this country Nigeria in Jesus name amen
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by mathskill: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
BH does not have a Tv or Radio station,Newspaper or magazine press. They dont own a domain name or a website. Simple logic dictates that if no one airs their videos they would have contributed thier own quota in the fight against BH by denying them the medium to broadcaste thier propaganda
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Themandator: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
From the video, it is apparent that like before, the army is still running away when these guys and remains there biggest source of arms and ammunition.

From the raid, they carted away an armored tank and crates of munitions

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Themandator: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
mathskill:
BH does not have a Tv or Radio station,Newspaper or magazine press. They dont own a domain name or a website. Simple logic dictates that if no one airs their videos they would have contributed thier own quota in the fight against BH by denying them the medium to broadcaste thier propaganda

Allowing the army, in the process, to lie about their prowess
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by dotcomnamename: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
informato:
see frustration..

Whats this one saying? Mtchewwwww undecided
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by suxkill: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don tire to type Rip!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.