Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) (36108 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Release Video Beheading A Soldier(photos,Video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
- William Shakespeare

This message is for all APC fanatics. They were the ones that politicised this Boko Haram thing from the start. They chose to publicly attack the previous government anytime Boko Haram strikes instead of standing by the government of the day. Buhari chose not to attend the Council of State meetings during the previous government rather he preferred castigating the government for killing Boko Haram members. Now the Boko Haram menace has festered and is growing from strength to strength under the APC/Buhari regime. The evil now lives after them.

And you know why Buhari was not there....because you PDP guys kept on calling him Boko Sponsor, and your propaganda people kept on alienating the North by calling Boko a Northern thing....even when hundreds of Northerners were being killed and dying by Boko.

And many of those who were killed were innocent civilians. Just as it was wrong for innocents to die during the Niger Delta crisis, so also it was wrong for these people to die too. Even Amnesty confirmed it.

And rather late in the day PDP began fighting boko well.....towards the election. Why not back in 2013? Why now?

You know what....PDP failed to fight Boko well.....from Obj to Yaradua and to GEJ. Since 2002....they let the problem fester.

Look here, government is not about North or South.It is about what is best for Nigerians......and this brings me to my major gripe about your post. You are fighting this government because you think that the South was denied a chance. Not because it is not doing well.

As for me......until we develop our unconventional fighting capacity and until we fight corruption and get off oil....there will always be Boko...and it won't always be Northern or Muslim in character. Things which PDP failed to do, which APC may not do well, and which they will continue to mess up.....because you and your Hausa and Yoruba friends are not really interested in good governance. You are only interested in playing tribal games about who leads us.
'

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Etizz: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2015
At least, Goodluck Jonathan can rest now......

U Guys really need to watch the video, first of all, those guys are real and pure hausa guys, pure Muslim (but bad Muslim), he (guy at d video) can recite d quran and speak hausa fluently and simultaneously, secondary, I wonder how they manage to get those kinda powerful gun, I wonder how they manage to defeat our army and start using their Toyota hilux to fight our own army, I wonder so much..... May the soul of that police officer rest in peace.....

#I am for everybody and for nobody#
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Mayor21(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Pls... How do dr get this videos?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Aminat508(f): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by disloman(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
- William Shakespeare

This message is for all APC fanatics. They were the ones that politicised this Boko Haram thing from the start. They chose to publicly attack the previous government anytime Boko Haram strikes instead of standing by the government of the day. Buhari chose not to attend the Council of State meetings during the previous government rather he preferred castigating the government for killing Boko Haram members. Now the Boko Haram menace has festered and is growing from strength to strength under the APC/Buhari regime. The evil now lives after them.
You are a shame to this generation.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by bugzbunny: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari.ooooo
Do we even hv a president?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Seen
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by timunstopable: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2015
This is an old video

Boko Haram just trying its best 2 appear it is still strong

One of the tools of war is create fear and appear strong

You ll see they took different clips merged them..

A particular scene it was only BH shooting and firing missiles no one was returning fire

You could not spot Nigerian Army

my guess is they ve recorded this way long be4 now

in this days they took over millitary barracks and took territories

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by bugzbunny: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2015
disloman:
Seems u are d shame
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by dammytosh: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
That is some crazy weapons in their possesion.

The police killed is a very old video.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by opiaoku: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Aminat508:
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease

come and kiss me

leave midolian the gworo seller and come to me dear Aminat508 kiss
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by koboko69: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Rubbiah..obviously the war is being won. I only see some mad men shooting at empty fields and building..... police video...old one
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by drss(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Buari said boko haram ar not muslims, yet he never condem their activities. Does dat makes sence? Dem claim boko ar not muslims yet dem dey shield these same boko for north during GEJ era.
Who cares. Make boko continue dem work for north.
TecnoCamonC8: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=123768264649036&skip_nax_wizard=true&_rdr
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Smh for dem boko boys!!Dey are shooting here and there,smoke everywhere!btw wetin dem deu carry self?

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2015
timunstopable:
This is an old video

Boko Haram just trying its best 2 appear it is still strong

One of the tools of war is create fear and appear strong

You ll see they took different clips merged them..

A particular scene it was only BH shooting and firing missiles no one was returning fire

You could not spot Nigerian Army

my guess is they ve recorded this way long be4 now

in this days they took over millitary barracks and took territories

It seems you were not observant while watching the video. If you look closely (especially at the ground level) you'll notice that the military's bullet also hits the ground close to the Boko Haram fighters. In fact you'll notice that anytime the bullets from the army hits the ground, the boko haram infantry ducks by bending down.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Akwasi(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2015
monsters
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2015
disloman:
What made you come to this conclusion?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by timunstopable: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It seems you were not observant while watching the video. If you look closely (especially at the ground level) you'll notice that the military's bullet also hits the ground close to the Boko Haram fighters. In fact you'll notice that anytime the bullets from the army hits the ground, the boko haram infantry ducks by bending down.

Dnt get me wrong I meant some clips not all

Also did u notice where the BH soldiers were casually hanging their rifles and walking at a war front line
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by eleko1: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Good day NIGERIANS,good pipu,great Nation.Let put a smile on the face of AYOLIGHT a lil one year old girl suffering from respiratory tract infection embarassed.Send ur donation to OGUNRUKU MERCY ITUNU.Account number 2056071186 UBA.No amount is too small.None of us will cry over our children.Ejo, biko,pls ooo sad smiley embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Uncletony(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Mayb MEND are responsible, to make a mockery of the effort of the Nigerian army. Idiotic APshit thinking with their anus!
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by marlockj: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Keneking:
I have watched the video...its useless as I couldn't find any direct confrontation with the military as claimed. Seeing various cuts of the group in movement and random shooting -left, right and centre.

Only Yobe is the town in Nigerian mentioned in the video.

U didn't Evn understand Wat u watched.

Did u not see Dat Dey entered barrack n Wich Ppl r usually in barrack,how will u see direct confrontation wen our military left deir equipment And run.

Did u not see Wat Dey took from military.

Watch d video again.
Wat I discover is Dat dis Ppl usually take d battle to d military Wich is vry bad,instead of our military to be waking dem up wit battle.

The kind of shooting dis Ppl Whr shooting is Wat our military is suppose to.

See hw bullet Whr raining.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by gsalvatore: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Marvin67:
And this is what happens when you politicise issues of security.

In the GEJ era, APC used every boko haram attack to score political points. They made boko haram look like Jonathan's problem. They acted like a doctor who has the antedote to an ailment but wouldn't share because the ailment doesn't affect him.
What stopped Buhari from attending national council of States meetings under Jonathan, to advice Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Buhari never did that.
What stopped Lai Mohammed from issuing press statements advicing the government of Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Lai never did that..
Now the table has turned. I hope and pray we win this war.

WTF is This?

How can one give advice on what he has no fvcking clue on?

These Old fakeass alligator shoe people have no fvcking clue..Its better a Northerner be the President and the boko boys murder the whole region than a Non Northerner be the President and Half the region saved . at least that's the mind of average Nutherner.

Remember some saying GEJ invented boko haram to kill them because they are not Christians...i was like wtf
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by dotcomnamename: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
- William Shakespeare

[size=15pt]Wasted Sperm[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2015
timunstopable:

Dnt get me wrong I meant some clips not all

Also did u notice where the BH soldiers were casually hanging their rifles and walking at a war front line
They are the infantry, thus they await the mortars and the fire powers from the mounted machine guns from their compatriots before going into action.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by saintandsinnerz: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Keneking:
I have watched the video...its useless as I couldn't find any direct confrontation with the military as claimed. Seeing various cuts of the group in movement and random shooting -left, right and centre.

Only Yobe is the town in Nigerian mentioned in the video.
Keep deluding yourself!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by timunstopable: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
They are the infantry, thus they await the mortars and the fire powers from the mounted machine guns from their compatriots before going into action.

ok thanks for shedding more light on that

bt still we can't confirm if this video is recent

Are u in d army u ve such a good knowledge of war activities
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by FTBOY: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Sahara reporters are bastard. this video is more than a year old
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Wasted Sperm
Agreed. Yours didn't waste. I'm sure you used it to cook akamu/ogi/pap grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by rozayx5(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
- William Shakespeare

nothing more n u said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.