Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? (8426 Views)

New Unionbank Mobile App **VERY SWEET** / Central Bank Sets New Cash Withdrawal Limits / At What Quantity Does Over-subscripton Sets In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by OpsE1: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
lysaa:

ok, this is a pure case of unnecessary proliferation.

What do you mean by unnecessary proliferation? If you read and understand the request from the author then you'll appreciate why I posted that. See his request "tell us what you know about all this FOREX trading 10-30% daily return on investment gist this man promises" and this request is to know if he's real or a scammer, and we must be able to clearly establish who he is to prevent others from falling into his hands.

The fellow and his apostles are still all over the radio stations promising gullible people like my friends what they cannot do.Are you now sayiong we should not establish how he is treating people for them to learn from?

If you're one of his people come out to defend him or advise him to pay these poor people insteaed of complaining that this is unnecessary propagation.

Have you ever lost 100,000 before talkless of a 1m? or do you know what it means to loose such huge money after the huge loss suffered by most of us from stock?.

I do not have any reservation for propagating this if that will stop him from deceiving and cheating more people.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by dfanthom(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
this guy is nuts! i don't believe the little he says, am sure he's a scam looking for gullible & especially greedy folks that'd fall into his trap.
the funds he makes from this so-called classes for everyone is enough to help get him to the 'forex eldorado' he desires. kindly advise those very close to you to exercise caution & restraint in listening to & dealing with him.

a word is enough for the wise shocked
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by shanda(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
If it sounds too good to be true, and there's no live account statement to prove, then it must be voodoo grin
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
Na so ooo . I don't think this guy called morakinyo has a live trading account .

I think hiz a scammer . Beside, how can soe1 train people on saturday and sunday when u know forex market don't open during weekends .

The guy is not real. hez using the training money to survive. Hez not a true FOREX TRADER
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
Beside, how can some1 train people on saturday and sunday when u know forex market don't open during weekends .
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by mygee33(m): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2009
If it were true, he wouldn't even mention it to anybody.Morever, how much will he stand to make in advert that he wouldn't just "earn" FAST on forex.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by itseacadem(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
Partner with me in my business ventures with $500 Minimum to $1, 000 Maximum and make 150% for 5 months or 300% for 7 months. For details, visit http://itsefinancialgroup.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by methodman(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
The file size for my statement of act s too large. Just send me a mail on service@ewealthnetwork.com with the title "Statement" and i will send it to you ASAP,

To our success.

Gbadebo
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by methodman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
smiley Hello felow Nairalanders,

I came across this thread and wow!!! grin couldnt stop laughing,

30% daily payout on forex to your clients? HELL NO SIR.

B4 i begin, my name is Gbadebo Tunde. Administrator of www.ewealthnetwork.com. I have been trading forex for the past 3 years and i bet you can make tons of dollars as profits monthly with it.

TRUE!!!! The Foreign Exchange Market is the LARGEST financial market in the world with a daily transaction of over $3 billion.

What am i driving at here?

Personally, i manage peoples act and make a payout to my clients by giving 25% monthly.

Even though, most of my mates believe that a monthly payout of 25% is too BIG.

People have turned this lucrative business into something else.

I make an average of 500% monthly on forex trading monthly. I am not bragging here, I have proofs,

N:B: If the said poster truely claims he pays 30% daily, then he should post his statement of "LIVE" act for us to see.

Seeing is believing bro,

Attached below is my own statement.

You can check it out here, C:\Users\Lawunmi\Desktop\DetailedStatement2.htm or better still send an email to service@ewealthnetwork.com with the title "STATEMENT" and i will gladly send it to you ASAP.

SCAMMERS, Pls dont come around here all in the name of PROMISING HEAVEN ON EARTH without proofs,

Awaiting your comments!!!!
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by Axis: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
You guys should stay away from this guy,  he is a big time scammer who thinks he is smart. He has now ventured into commodity export training. He charges people a fee of N45,000, and teaches them nothing. He woukd later on tell you he can help you with your first export by charging you a particular fee and he uses his company name for the export . He would never give you the full details for exporting independently which is what you paid for.The whole content he teaches is from a particular govt agency which can be given free without you paying a dime.

He first of all starts by bragging and telling about the cars he has bought and all the stuffs he has done with money, so the naive poor guys attending get overwhelmed and start thinking happy and dreaming, he has the art of seduction and sweet mouth, but at the end of the day, you would realise you have learnt nothing (for those who know where they are going).

I blame the radio station that places his advert without scrutinizing him, but rather praising him to reap Nigerians of their hard earned money and telling them what is unrealistic and not attainable.
The funny thing is that he dodges question by telling you he would give you later, and really has no knowledge about export.

This is the time to FOR EFCC act before the guy reaps Nigerians from their hard earned money. You would pity the innocent guys you see there who have used their hard earned money to attend the training.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Axis

I feel ur wordz so much, i think dis guy is the biggest scammer we av in Nigeria.

As a matter of fact, we Nigerians need to wake up, I'm a forex trader and i'm making profit by his (God) grace. This stupid ''professor forex'' teaches people on saturdays and sundanys when he knows forex market doesn't open on saturdays and sundays. I really hate dis guy. Anyway, i spoke to my dad about dis and i think soon , dis guy will be in soap . Beware of dis rubbish smart idiot . The money bin paid to him during the seminar is what he uses in buying those cars he claimed to av bought thru forex . He is a criminal. I'm so sure about dis .

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by Axis: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
Believe me if you are conversant with yahoo boys, this guys is just a refined one who has defined a better startegy by using his head to dupe Nigerians instead of duping the guys abroad. He hardly speaks proper english and i wonder how you want to train people when you your self you are not properly educated.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by Dclique(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Axis

When i was a kid, my mom would always tell me '' Every day is for the thief and 1 day is for the owner '' . Honestly, dis guy just made another advert just now and it kinda pissing me off. I feel like jumping on him and beating hell out of him. Wait a min , can't Nigerians reason ? How can some1 claim he makes millions of dollars in Forex and trains people for 30,000 Naira each. It really sucks. If he truly wants to help fellow Nigerians like he said, he should reduce hiz fee to 5000 naira for real. But i don't care if he reduce it or not. All i know is dis so Bleep morakinyo is a criminal . I Pray God catch him soon, like i said b4, i already spoke to my dad concerning dis issue , i just pray he can help me fight dis fucking ass hole criminal . why would he be scamming his fellow Nigerians . This is totally unfair
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by tiktak: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
i jst came across this site from a friend of mine.i want to comment on this sweet-tongue mr Forex guy. ve bin hearing is advert all over the radio and decided to attend his trainin and sincerely at first it was very tough for me cos Forex is not that easy but when i read through all what i ws taught very well and practised it in a day i make atleast 20% of my capital.one thing pple dont know is the more u capital d more the profit so its possible to make 30% of ur money in a day.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by mcmatt(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
I just checked your profile and observed you're just joining the forum, probabbly to respond to comments here, that's laughable.
Please, advise him to pay people's money and come out to defend these allegations instead of your isolated defence. It has been said everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner.Making money at the expense of others is criminality and soon such person will face the wrath of man and God almighty.

oops e as i said its up to you 2 believe. its a pity i dnt know ow to post my acount history
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by OpsE1: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
mcmatt:

oops e as i said its up to you 2 believe. its a pity i dnt know ow to post my acount history

I'm sure you have his contact, tell him about this allegation and let him come here to defend himself in the forum.
Other Nairalanders will advise him on how to post his account history, let him come out to prove us wrong.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by orisebawo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
as i said its up to you 2 believe. its a pity i dnt know ow to post my acount history

There is no way you can make money everyday, yes there are days you can make 100%, but to consistently make 30% everyday or worse still promise anyone any rate of interest on a daily basis shows a sever lack of knowledge of market dynamics.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
dis guy na thief . final
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by mcmatt(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
I dont realy av a prob wit all posted phrases, i dont know how much he makes daily,and i beliv a thief is some1 who rips off peoples money and

disapears into d thin air.i rememberd he gave all participant a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for their money i.e if u are not convinced,you get ur money

bak, nd remember a yahoo boy will neva scam wit his real name and address, i culd still recall a whole lot of proffesionals that attended his

trainin wen i did,4rum d bankin sector and even 4rum d force, and i rememberd how we all left d trainin in our own different level of been

satisfied, and i finally hope all dis is not a beef talk,
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by tiktak: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
i hav noticed the trend of this discusion some stuffs has been noticed 2 hav been popsted 4rum the same ip add and i also hope its not a beef talk.to add to what the last man said. i know this same goodness has an office on mobolaji bank anthony in ikeja lagos which he announces each time he is on
radio,and no theif will av a contact add.or beta still gives out a business card.i think we beta find out how its bin done, or we leave d judgement to the hands of his satisfied participant
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Mcmatt

Sorry to say, i'm guessing ur one of his agent . U sound pretty much like one .

Talking about d contact detail or watever, dats not a big deal at all. Shey no be Nigeria we dey . When dis guy first started, there was nothing like office. I think he used the money bin paid to him during d seminar to survive as a forex trader. Av bin to his seminar (workshop) . He knows nothing , he taught rubbish, i'm far better dan him . Hez not always d one who conduct d seminar , dere is dis guy called ''NIYI'' . one of d agent . He knows nothing as well , he kept on talking about history. ''Niaja o betta tomorrow'' USA go get moeny today'' Uk go borrow money next year'' Rubbish like dat, like dat

Wait a min , Dis professor goodness know as (Morakinyo),he said he would trade ''LIVE'' during hiz workshop,
Now, U as a forex trader, av u eva seen d forex market open on saturday's or sunday's ? I guess ur ansa wud be NO, but yet dis so called criminal says he trains people on saturday and sunday and wud trade live during d workshop . See thief, Thief na Thief . I just pity those factory workers falling into hiz deadly trap. I dislike him pata pata angry angry angry
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
@tiktak

U sef be agent, or i guess ur still d same person (mcmatt)

Strange u av just two post and hia u come trying to defend a real criminal . Dis is totally unfair. Lemme tell u, one day one day, God go catch all of una wey dey scam ya fellow naija people
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by hellyjay: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2009
Goodness is enjoying robust press relations in spite of his shady biz. his talk shows are pre-recorded ,and funny enough,the dates are always conflicting. Again , he trains his victims - students of fast ,big bucks - on saturdays when forex market is closed.platforms that accept 100 dollars for a margin account have reduced the possibilties of making 10 dollars on a single trade.
Any reason to trust him with your hard-earned naira?
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by surveycash(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
Scam smelling all over the place. Guys, dont go near there. 30% daily is HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE. CASE CLOSED
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by tcatnoc: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2009
Crossworld Securities Limited, a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange is giving members of the public an opportunity to learn how to trade global markets online. You will learn how to trade commodities (oil, gold, silver etc), forex & global stocks online for a ₦5000 fee.

The first session will start on the 20th of August. If you are interested simply call Bisade on 08034312246 or Ladi on 07026899556 / 017397709, or alternatively email bisade.karunwi@crossworldsec.biz to book your place.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by upgradeu: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2009
Wealth Creation does not have to be
complex like FOREX and all those
too much turenci.

You must understand what you are doing,
and not just to spout jargon.

How many millionaires have you met?
What if you could know their secrets?

We need more young millionaires
in Nigeria, and you should be
one of them.

I will gladly share the Millionaire Secrets with you.

100% Guaranteed to change your
financial life forever.

You have nothing to lose. Send an email
to moremillions4u@yahoo.com NOW.

Opportunities like these don't wait
for every one.

This is your day! Act NOW.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2009
dis thread is not for advert , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3)

How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: / 5 Ways To Reduce Income Tax Liability In Nigeria / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.