Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? (8427 Views)

New Unionbank Mobile App **VERY SWEET** / Central Bank Sets New Cash Withdrawal Limits / At What Quantity Does Over-subscripton Sets In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by Rsconcept: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hello house, i want to commend everybody for reacting to this thread, i have been trading forex since 5years ago even when it has not yet popular then, it is a suicide mission for you to target 30% every day,it means you are exposing your capital to alot of risk. it can wipe away the capital in a twinkle of an eye. becareful of what people promise you. i never train people in a weekend before becos market does'nt open during that time. if i wil suggest minimum of 3days is an ideal time for proper training plus 6month mentoring. i hope this will guide new people who wnt to trade forex.

regards
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
ummm,thanks for ur contribution .
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by jamace(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
Wealth Creation does not have to be
complex like FOREX and all those
too much turenci.

You must understand what you are doing,
and not just to spout jargon.

How many millionaires have you met?
What if you could know their secrets?

We need more young millionaires
in Nigeria, and you should be
one of them.

I will gladly share the Millionaire Secrets with you.

100% Guaranteed to change your
financial life forever.

You have nothing to lose. Send an email
to moremillions4u@yahoo.com NOW.

Opportunities like these don't wait
for every one.

This is your day! Act NOW.

My bro, thanks for your concern.
Pardon me if I request you give the information to me in this forum (I guess most members would want it here too). Please upgrade all of us to millionaire status here. Waiting please.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by JAZES(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2009
I have always said this Mr Forex guy is a rogue and to think some thieves like him came here to support him makes me feel sick. His claims about the market is totally unreasonable.
He should be arrested and sentenced.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
I'm praying and fasting for him , E go soon use im hand do himself
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by janeobi2: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2009
Nigerians should be really careful of this self posed forex gurus all over seeking for people to devour. It is a pity that the number of forex trainers are far more than the real traders and people are being swept off their feet by the news of FOREX TRADING.

I was surprised when my little bros travelled down the east and came back telling me that all his friends (secondary school graduates) are into forex trading. Forex trading is not a river with plenty fish where u need only to dip ur basket and pull up basket full as these fake gurus advertises it to lure the youth into it. The fact is that even though it us a river with fish but there are dangerous sharks that can shop up ur basket even ur hands if u dont really understand this market.

Forex trading is not a kiddies market cos it has a lot to do with discipline, emotions and mindset. Not expecting returns that are so so ridiculous for a professional trader.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by johniee: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2009
Its very possible to make 30% returns in forex.

I can teach anyone for FREE on forex if interested.Thats what i do for a living.
Call Akin on 07040714038
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by coolscott(m): 3:35am On Aug 11, 2009
This is new and is unbelievable free. but I do not know how long it will last.

if you just add fx.wizards to your yahoo messenger list, you will be getting
profit - making trade calls on the forex market on teusdays wednessdays and thursdays.

I do not know for how long this will be free but it is for now, and is working very well.

So i think you'd better add it now and take advantage of it while it last because i will be surprised
if this stays free indefinitely
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by coolscott(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2009
This is new and is unbelievable free. but I do not know how long it will last.

if you just add fx.wizards to your yahoo messenger list, you will be getting
profit - making trade calls on the forex market on teusdays wednessdays and thursdays.

I do not know for how long this will be free but it is for now, and is working very well.

So i think you'd better add it now and take advantage of it while it last because i will be surprised
if this stays free indefinitely
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by kay80(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2009
Dear All,
Making money in forex is real if you have the right education and not greedy. But making 10-30% daily is not feasible. I have listened to Mr. Forex before on Brila fm on Saturdays and Sundays (from 1.30pm) but have to say that he is a scam no doubt. How can he be organising forex practical trainings on weekends when in fact they do not trade forex on weekends. Forex is traded 24/5 mondays to fridays.
I pity the guy that gave him 1m naira to invest for him. Why cant the guy learn the trading and start with a demo before putting real cash on it. Anyway the guy can still get his money back if he is ready. Very simple. Get EFCC and the police to attend one of his seminars at that conference centre in Shangisha. They should be able to arrest him there.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by darellone: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ all,

I serious PITY una, Money wise pounds foolish.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by tiktak: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
coupled with his weekend trainings,he has a non-stop practical class that comes up every Fridays.anythin you don't know;find out 4rum we that have attended his training.don't stand out there criticizing wot u u are not sure of.and for those of you dat train free of charge kudos!!!!!i belive after d free trainin you will also fund their account of $100 for free as well, and as well as sending them free trading signals with your time and credit.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by tiktak: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
and i feel naira landers should b more CIVILISED @ least on dis blog.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by coolscott(m): 4:44am On Aug 15, 2009
On wednessday, 40 pips was gained by anyone who used the trade signal from fx.wizards.

On thursday, it was 70 (in two trades).

The accuracy is uncanny.

If you are have been losing in the forex market, i think this is the best thing you can do - use these free signals to grow your account until you have learnt very well yourself.

That is what I have decided to do.

Just add fx.wizards to your yahoo messenger contact list. I think you will be surprised.
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by switD: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
tiktak:

and i feel naira landers should b more CIVILISED @ least on dis blog.

U still don't av enuff back up to prove me wrong . so what dat hell ar u talking about . Dis guy na thief . Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? by johnadey(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
I can tell you this guy is another wonder bank in disguise.
I've been trading Forex for some time now and I can tell you, it's easier said than done.
To make 30% returns monthly is a realistic goal, to promise 30% daily is a suicide mission.

I only give out 10-12% monthly ROI to my investors which is a realistic goal and I meet that target easily.

Beware of fraudsters!

(1) (2) (3)

5 Ways To Reduce Income Tax Liability In Nigeria / Diamond Platnumz, Elumelu, Umurhohwo Among Top 100 Influential People Of 2023 / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.