Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC (44569 Views)

Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by WHOcarex: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Now that baba is back, he should give them their portfolio and let move foward.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by chesterlee(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Some say the list is full of old and recycled politicians who have been part of Nigeria's problems.
The youths who worked tirelessly during his campaign have also been disappointed because the average age in the cabinet is 52. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by drss(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2015
simplycarro:
I'm actually interested in the portfolio that Fashola will get.
If given a prominent post, this government will reap a lot of benefits that will make it a popular government.
if u tink say fasola go get minister of finance or works den u don enter one chance. Ministry of finance, works, aviation, interior n defence is reserved for dem A.b.o.k.i.s up north.

Are you a #TecnoCamonC8 user? https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=123768264649036&skip_nax_wizard=true&_rdr
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by simplycarro: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2015
drss:
if u tink say fasola go get minister of finance or works den u don enter one chance. Ministry of finance, works, aviation, interior n defence is reserved for dem A.b.o.k.i.s up north.

Are you a #TecnoCamonC8 user? https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=123768264649036&skip_nax_wizard=true&_rdr
A foolish and very uninformed comment,

1 Like

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
That okechukwu enelamah of a guy shud b included depending on d portfolio he gets, bt as 4 amaechi, lemme jst reserve my commet and observe. Then Zainab ahmed(El rufais's foster sister) shud b watched closely and probably given a less tasked portfolio, 2 avoid her toying wit d destiny of nigeria. for someone who cant recite d national pledge, only God knows wat she is going dia 2 do
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Yanks101: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Fashola is the minister for interior or water resources at best. Nobody is giving him works or power.
Buhari already said he appoints those he can trust in sensitive positions and those people have being mainly of northern extract.
The north is not going to allow some southern upstart get the minister for works.
BH has ravaged the north infrastructurally and so the north need the minister for works in their pocket.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by smooooooth: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Why? Cause they will be noisier than the other noise makers?
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by hotdi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fayemi and Ocholi E. James should be on the list
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by mathskill: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
drss:

You saw no problem when Gej allocated all these ministries to Igbos and i see no problem if PMB does it
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by ilerry007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
I think it the right time we start to screen people before they comment on any topic making it to the front page
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by bayinq25(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yanks101:
Adeosun is a light weight. The screening exposed her shallow depth.
Replacing Ngozi with adeosun would be an absolute downgrade that it would not even be funny.
Enemelah is the closest to NOI in this govt, even then he is still not in her level.
with all of ngozi's intellect what did she achieve for this country?..oh I guess good access to government funds...

1 Like

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Freddean: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
The wait was not worth it at all. Who know whether they will plan with the next five months. We were deceived. Nigeria we hail thee !!! NA THE SAME PEOPLE....
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by ODUBEZE: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fashola (San) is tested and trusted. He is a SELFLESS LEADER
James Ocholi is the next person I have high hopes in that is if he really is focus and can achieve all he has tabled.
All other people there have one issue or the other. They seems to have their personal interest and not that of the masses.
Most have soiled their names or involved in one form of embezzlement or the other.
However, I wish them the very best.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by ODUBEZE: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
RAJI FASHOLA (San) is tested and trusted. He is a SELFLESS LEADER.
James Ocholi is the next person I have high hopes in that is if he really is focus and can achieve all he has tabled.
All other people there have one issue or the other. They seems to have their personal interest and not that of the masses.
Most have soiled their names or involved in one form of embezzlement or the other.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Splashme:
All Amaechi is coming to do is fight Wike and Rivers PDP

Buhari is Nigeria's most sectional president.
For that reason, he could not see beyond ethnic and religious lines for clean
and competent Nigerians to continue the transformation of Nigeria.

and you can see beyond nose?

How does ministers chosen from 36 states of Nigeria represents sectional ? Somethings hatred corrupts reason.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Rotimi47: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
PassingShot:

I am sure you're not endowed by 0.5% of the ability of any of the nominees. Not even the worst of them you can measure up to.

Quit the juvenile tantrums already.
Bad guy grin
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by justmenoni: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
I agree with you totally but even the two u mentioned might hv skeleton in their cupboard oooo

APC CHANGE

quote author=Splashme post=39541998]Apart from Ibe Kachikwu and Amina Muhammed
the rest 35 nominees are deadwoods with nothing really to offer than
play politics with every matter

Nigeria is doomed
[/quote]
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by ODUBEZE: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
mathskill:

You saw no problem when Gej allocated all these ministries to Igbos and i see no problem if PMB does it
Can you please highlight ALL the post GEJ assigned to the Igbos and if you cannot stop saying what you do not know or repeating what people below your IQ are saying without verification!
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Lakeland4321: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
simplycarro:
If given a prominent post, this government will reap a lot of benefits that will make it a popular government.
Probably Power or FCT
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by juman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chris Ngige is also unique.

Infact, I think most of them would perform well.

But the issue of "no money" is big problem for nigerian "leaders" to handle.

So there is possibility that the buhari government will not perform well.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by NOTRIBE: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
simplycarro:
Lies,he would throw the nation into more debt, besides he is still corrupt like amaechi and audu ogbe
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Cotton(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
As long as Fashola is not allowed to sign checks am cool with him.

Nairalanders, una go kill person with laugh o!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by kel4soft: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Splashme:
All Amaechi is coming to do is fight Wike and Rivers PDP

Buhari is Nigeria's most sectional president.
For that reason, he could not see beyond ethnic and religious lines for clean
and competent Nigerians to continue the transformation of Nigeria.

Wike is a small boy for Amaechi to fight. Don't even go there. Get over it, Jonathan lost and new Nigerian chapter has been open.

1 Like

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Amaechi is a dead and corrupt politician. The present administration is made up of crooks!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Splashme:
Apart from Ibe Kachikwu and Amina Muhammed

Nigeria is doomed

We can avert Nigeria's doom by creating a pyre and burning moronic, worthless fuuktards like you.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by jony247(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Success all the way
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
modath:

I know 3/4 of them will deliver cos it's only a foolish person that will not put in his or her best when there is high expectation & with the background that a particular section of the polity is praying & hoping for them to fail to JUSTIFY their angst & blind hatred!!

But as much as I trust PMB's judgement, there are about 4 or 5 that are not up to par for me but will siddon look cos some people are not good Orators but may end up being STARS... Dem nor advertise dem market wella at all!!
PMB surely has perfect grasp of what needs to be done. As he has said, many will just be sitting in the cabinet with no portfolio or just as attachee sort of. I believe those who didn't impress at the screening will fall in that category.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by PassingShot(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOTRIBE:

Lies,he would throw the nation into more debt, besides he is still corrupt like amaechi and audu ogbe
Quit relying on allegations. You're hanging on to straws at best.
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by munex007(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Have u read the Profile of Dr okey Emenelah?
Splashme:
Apart from Ibe Kachikwu and Amina Muhammed

Nigeria is doomed
Re: Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC by PassingShot(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Fashola (San) is tested and trusted. He is a SELFLESS LEADER
Tell me what issues Ibe Kachikwu, Okechukwu Emelana, Ogbonnaya Onu, Kemi Adeosun and Ocholi have got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.