Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,791 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) (10349 Views)

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by MustyDanYaro: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
There isn't any Ghanaian name like Israel Damascus

Very true!
The same way Jerry Rawlings is not a Ghanaian name smiley smiley smiley.

Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by elopee3000(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jadonjack:
Na so ghanians mumu reash Yu dey sell stolen car and yu nor dey make enuf profit?! Chai!!
for drug if u ve the mind just the way white people are selling ak47 to us they them selves need drug after making money from selling weapons to us,as for robbery who is oyenusi who is shina Rambo who is anini and Monday osunbor as for killing people both in mosque and church judge ur self grin
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by femi4: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aminat508:

itumo?
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
femi4:
itumo?
mistake
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
elopee3000:
for drug if u ve the mind just the way white people are selling ak47 to us they them selves need drug after making money from selling weapons to us,as for robbery who is oyenusi who is shina Rambo who is anini and Monday osunbor as for killing people both in mosque and church judge ur self grin

Your point pls?
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by femi4: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aminat508:
mistake
OK o
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by gretblue: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Say no to tribal bigotry.Attack the culprit not the tribe.
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by MyMentor: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
He is a cofused man: hw wil hs mame be ISRAEL DAMASCUS (Ascent capital of SYRIA) wen both countries r enemies and wit difrnt religion?
Why won't he misbhave?
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by Donphilly(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks moderator for removing that post @ ipodboi.
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by Captainswag225(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
MustyDanYaro:

Very true!
that isn't a Ghanaian name, at least Rawlings is biracial, he got the name from his British father.

Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
crackhouse:
This passport thing got me frightened. So people can sell sb's passport to another to use for guarantor. I don dey fear this photographers o.
infact d thing tire me ooo
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by ijustdey: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is because he was recently arrested along with two others identified as Chuks Ikechukwu,30, and Kingsley Ebere, 28, by the police at the State Investigations

nah my country people go influence am be that
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by V0lv0(f): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2015
MustyDanYaro:

Very true!

Who is Stella Demarcus. I thought that was a Nigerian surname
This man is definitely not a Ghanaian( as in both parents are Ghanaian), he may be a Ghanaian through citizenship if the story is even true at all. Jerry Rawlings is biracial so hence has his dad's surname.
Re: My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) by haulagehandlers(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Tunami:
this man left ghana and came to nigeria to add more havoc to the already existing ones, anyway i wish them safe journey to kirikiri land.

They will be going to Ikoyi prison as they would be tried by Lagos high court sitting at Ikeja.So not all criminals go to kirikiri,please take note.

Goodnews Emuemu (Gnewzy) Kidnapped In Delta, $200,000 Ransome Demanded / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland / Yahoo Boys Stripped Unclad In Sagamu For Killing Girl For Ritual