Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra (2299 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Rotemigen: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kanu must be strong for Biafra By Tim Tochukwu Part of the discussions going on amongst Biafrans at the moment has to do with the pressures being exerted on Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and Director of Radio Biafra, to compromise the Biafran struggle. The Biafrans had become aware of the report of endless stream of visitors – prominent Northern Nigerians – visiting Kanu in detention with the sole purpose of making him to jettison the struggle for Biafra’s independence. They have been visiting him with juicy offer, of positions in government and money. The people were well informed on how Kanu had bluntly refused all the offers. Without doubt, it was good news that he turned down the offers. That should also be good news to his numerous followers who have followed him on his agitation train as a result of his constant promises that he would never accept bribe from Nigeria to jettison the struggle. At a time, Kanu made it a point to duty to pray on air, asking God to strike him dead any time he contemplated selling-out on the struggle. Notwithstanding, as things are now, one simple answer Kanu must give to those trying to lure him away from the struggle with pecuniary offers, should be akin to that Nelson Mandela gave to the apartheid regime in South Africa. It is worldwide knowledge that every time the South African government reached out to Mandela, to negotiate with him in prison, he has always told them that he would not negotiate in chains. Kanu should do same. He should tell the Nigerians that he would not negotiate with them behind bars. While Kanu is doing that, he should also remind himself some of the things he told Biafrans on air, one of which is from history that every Biafran that had aligned with Nigeria against Biafra always came back disgraced or out-rightly killed. This should keep him focused and make him stand stronger for Biafra. The IPOB leader should also remind himself of Biafrans who had done so and paid dearly for it. For instance, there was the case of Nnamdi Azikiwe, a colossus and former Nigerian (ceremonial) President who was reduced from the towering stature of the great “Zik of Africa” to an insignificant appellation of “Owelle of Onitsha”. He should remember Chuba Okadigbo, who thought Nigerians were sane enough to recognize academic excellence and brilliance, only to be gassed to death by Nigerian authorities in a street in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital. Now, more than ever before, Kanu must not fail to remember Alex Ekwueme, another Biafran who served Nigeria diligently as Vice President and was corrupt- free. But after the coup d’état that ousted their regime, he was humiliated by being dumped in Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison in Lagos, while Shehu Shagari, who was the president, was allowed to go home without molestation. What about Goodluck Jonathan, the naïve and uniformed adult who knew nothing about his heritage. Jonathan spent his life learning how to serve Nigeria diligently, but not about his people; how to uplift Nigeria, but not how to uplift his people. He never spent time to think about Nigeria and its evils against his own people – Biafran people. It was not a surprise that he headed a government that gave award to people who violently and insolently colonized his people. He became the president and came out disgraced, even when he was the best of all Nigeria had ever got as president in terms of forward planning and execution for future development. In spite of that, he achieved nothing for his Biafran people and came out condemned and discredited. Kanu should remember Ken Saro Nwiwa, the one who was so greedy and in a hurry to sail out his own people, having been offered a “commissioner” position at the age of 19/20. He, as a result, rejected his own and chose to serve foreigners against his own people. He stood for the dispossession of his own people just for some momentary rewards and pleasures. Unfortunately for him, when reality dawned on him and he wanted to retrace his steps and revert to service to his people, it was those foreigners that eventually murdered him through a judicial murder acknowledged worldwide. Kanu should also remember that it was Nigerians who killed Isaac Adaka Boro who aligned with the marauding Nigerian soldiers during the Biafra/Nigeria war. He made the mistake of believing that the Nigerian vandals had a better heart to grant his people autonomy more than his own people who worked for the autonomy of the Midwestern Region. He showed the way to enter Igweocha (Port Harcourt) through the creeks. After the war, it was these same Nigerian vandals that shot him from behind and killed him. Knowing how fiery he was as an agitator, and that he would give them hell whenever he realized that they tricked him. Kanu should think of Lebanya Uwazuruike, the one they call Ralph Uwazuruike; the one that had all the prospects of becoming great as a peaceful agitator, but sold-out to greed. He lost it all because he took his eyes of the big picture of Biafra to gaze at the fleeting gains of a rotten Nigeria. He could not see that Nigeria was gradually slipping into oblivion. Today he is an empty soul walking around and seeking succor because Biafra has rejected him and Nigeria has also rejected him. With these few reasons above, Nnamdi Kanu must not allow any fleeting thought of betraying the struggle stick to his mind, no matter what they offer him. He must resist the lure of Nigeria as Arnold Schwarzenegger resisted the anti-Christ in the movie “End of Days”. Nnamdi Kanu, you must be strong for Biafra, the reward is better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by most4luv: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Anytime my girlfriend annoys me, I will just look for Biafra story to cool off. so funny. thanks bro

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by gab264(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Many people are already popin in every day, I meant rich biafrans men and woman, her spirit is in all his citizens, this time no going back. [Biafra or death

Message for all biafrans

Biafrans know it well that we receive no sense of belonging in the failed state called Nigeria.
Finally,We are gathering information of all the new developments in Nigeria and how Buhari is meeting with Yakubu Gowon to stratagise and consolidate their rusty idealogy of crushing the Biafrans and defend one Nigeria.
It is evident in the recent statement by Gowon that it is over with Biafra. No matter the might of the storm, Biafra MUST be celebrated come 2016.Let us settle this problem of Nigeria once and for all this year 2015.Biafrans all over the World with this message let us stop neglecting one another and try to be our brothers keepers.
God bless us!
God bless Biafra future generations!!
Long life United State of Biafra!!!
The truth shall prevail... .NO GOING BACK.Mr Azubuike Francis. IPOB DIASPORA

Pic below Asari dokubo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
The last pics though....

Nearly laughed out my ribs.... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Arresting this guy called kanu was a great mistake .now he will be a rallying point for all these biafra activists. Now they have a symbol to use for their struggle .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by godjb(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Only news and hope I share is Biafra hope, it gives me joy and inspiration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is gonna face the hangman's noose pretty soon. He will die a very miserable death. Worse than that of a dog.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
The northern oil looters who feel threatened are the ones luring him with money. I thought they said Igbo can sell their people. If he doesn't take their offers, they'll then have him killed. Anyway he is already immortalized, a living legend. His face will be on millions of shirts soon across the world as a 21st century symbol against wicked oppression. His voice will be recorded and replayed in schools in Biafraland and all over the world to serve as an inspiration of what a steely resolve can achieve.

We will all die someday but Nnamdi kanu is already living forever and all those who disagree with him will come to agree with him when they study the history of revolutions and emancipation in schools. I am proud to have lived in his time and i envy him greatly. We must thank his family for giving us such a great Biafran. #BiafraMarchesOn

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by kettykin: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kestolovee95:
The northern oil looters who feel threatened are the ones luring him with money. I thought they said Igbo can sell their people. If he doesn't take their offers, they'll then have him killed. Anyway he is already immortalized, a living legend. His face will be on millions of shirts soon across the world as a 21st century symbol against wicked oppression. His voice will be recorded and replayed in schools in Biafraland to serve as a inspiration of what a steely resolve.

We will all die someday but Nnamdi kanu is already living forever and all those who disagree with him will come to agree with him when the study the history of revolutions and emancipation in schools. I am proud to have lived in his time and i envy him greatly. We must thank his family for giving us such a great Biafran. #BiafraMarchesOn

#
If he is killed, what would follow will be better imagined than described

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
kettykin:

It can only be imagined because an hausa/fulani man will look like an animal to me, only good to be butchered.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by ahaz: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Nnamdi Kanu is gonna face the hangman's noose pretty soon. He will die a very miserable death. Worse than that of a dog.
while shekau and his boys goes with amnesty abi....hmm i smell hopelessnes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by carnegiefan: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kanu can NEVER, repeat NEVER, compromise on Biafra. He is an intelligent man and his aim is IMMORTALITY.
In all of the history of eastern Nigeria so far only one man has achieved that so far -Emeka Ojukwu.
Kanu wants to surpass Ojukwu in fame and immortality, and I say he is about 80% there already.
He understands that everybody must die one day. What matters is what you used your life to achieve.
He says it constantly that Biafra is beyond anybody.
Biafra is a SPIRIT -a nagging spirit of the Most High Chukwu Okike Abiama.
Death awaits anyone who sabotages it.
Immortality awaits those who prove themselves honorable and faithful to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have saved a lot of these articles, our future will/must know these things.

It's not about implanting hate into younger minds, but stories of these betrayals must be thought in primary schools, our kids will know the fight we fought, and why they should never trust Nigerians, even in a million years to come!

This will be our current affairs, it will be our history lesson!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by tonytony208(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
gab264:

Many people are already popin in every day, I meant rich biafrans men and woman, her spirit is in all his citizens, this time no going back. [Biafra or death

Message for all biafrans

Biafrans know it well that we receive no sense of belonging in the failed state called Nigeria.
Finally,We are gathering information of all the new developments in Nigeria and how Buhari is meeting with Yakubu Gowon to stratagise and consolidate their rusty idealogy of crushing the Biafrans and defend one Nigeria.
It is evident in the recent statement by Gowon that it is over with Biafra. No matter the might of the storm, Biafra MUST be celebrated come 2016.Let us settle this problem of Nigeria once and for all this year 2015.Biafrans all over the World with this message let us stop neglecting one another and try to be our brothers keepers.
God bless us!

Pic below Asari dokubo

Are you sure you are really ready to die for Biafra?

Am sure those who attempted to die for Biafra between 1967 to 1970 will never wish for what you wish for.

You don't know anything about war.

If you want to be headstrong and go to war against Nigeria, you will lose the war again and lose ALL your properties in other parts of Nigeria.

Your businesses will also fail because there will not be Hausa or Yoruba customers to sell to.

So, you better be careful about what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Slave mentality at its best
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by begod: 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
gab264:

Message for all biafrans

God bless us!

Pic below Asari dokubo
i m sorry to say this, we are in the zoo country but we are strong ready for anything that will come out of it and we are in 110% support of it. We need direction on what to do. I love my great nation biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by begod: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
tonytony208:

Are you sure you are really ready to die for Biafra?

Am sure those who attempted to die for Biafra between 1967 to 1970 will never wish for what you wish for.

You don't know anything about war.

If you want to be headstrong and go to war against Nigeria, you will lose the war again and lose ALL your properties in other parts of Nigeria.

Your businesses will also fail because there will not be Hausa or Yoruba customers to sell to.

So, you better be careful about what you wish for.

i hear voice of a coward, and you are a coward, if i die fighting for my right then it is a honorable death, but i know that you just ignorant of everything, Nigeria suppose to be ashamed that biafra alone withstand them for 3 good year with all the access they have on weapons, now is not then, things are not as they where then, it is un-aware and it thought us a lesson, NO MORE MISTAKES, BIAFRA MUST STAND
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by tonytony208(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2015
begod:
i hear voice of a coward, and you are a coward, if i die fighting for my right then it is a honorable death, but i know that you just ignorant of everything, Nigeria suppose to be ashamed that biafra alone withstand them for 3 good year with all the access they have on weapons, now is not then, things are not as they where then, it is un-aware and it thought us a lesson, NO MORE MISTAKES, BIAFRA MUST STAND

No, you will not be fighting like a hero. You will be fighting like a big foool and eediot.

The man who draws you into the war will leave his family in Europe, while your thoughtless lot in Biafra will be dying by the day out of hunger and bullet.

It is only a foool that will resort to violence when an issue can be sorted by simple deliberation.

You will die and you will go and decay and become unknown, but Nigeria will still remain one and no one will ever remember you, except your sorrowing mother and family members, provided they too do not perish in the war.

You Igbo's have sense in business, but you behave like senseless goats in every other aspects of life, especially in your agitation for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by chinchum(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2015
This people with cheap and very daft propaganda ehhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin

pressures being exerted on Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and Director of Radio Biafra, to compromise the Biafran struggle. The Biafrans had become aware of the report of endless stream of visitors – prominent Northern Nigerians – visiting Kanu in detention with the sole purpose of making him to jettison the struggle for Biafra’s independence. They have been visiting him with juicy offer, of positions in government and money

Is this not very laughable? One has to be an imbeccilee to believe this shiit up.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by austinsmat(m): 4:44am On Nov 01, 2015
the day uwazurike deny Nnamdi KANU is the day I hate that man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by bakila: 4:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Is Kanu still in a Zoo cage? The zoo must release Kanu if not ...... Hmmmm. Unna go she something.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> like threads on nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2015
kettykin:

before, it was "if he is arrested". Now, it has become "if he is killed". Later, it will become "if he is buried".

Hope it won't become "if he ends up in hell".

And OP, who told you people are visiting him in his dungeon?

The dude is currently getting raped by boko haram gays while eating food given to him by the zoo, perhaps banana.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2015
carnegiefan:
Kanu can NEVER, repeat NEVER, compromise on Biafra. He is an intelligent man and his aim is IMMORTALITY.
In all of the history of eastern Nigeria so far only one man has achieved that so far -Emeka Ojukwu.
Kanu wants to surpass Ojukwu in fame and immortality, and I say he is about 80% there already.
He understands that everybody must die one day. What matters is what you used your life to achieve.
He says it constantly that Biafra is beyond anybody.
Biafra is a SPIRIT -a nagging spirit of the Most High Chukwu Okike Abiama.
Death awaits anyone who sabotages it.
Immortality awaits those who prove themselves honorable and faithful to Biafra.
@bold 1&2

You mean thesame ojukwu that fled to abidjan when the war became unbearble? Thesame ojukwu that came back to contest for presidency in ONE NIGERIA?

Use your brain na!

Peace on to the ibos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by frankie15x(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Biafra or death... We have decided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by begod: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
tonytony208:

No, you will not be fighting like a hero. You will be fighting like a big foool and eediot.

The man who draws you into the war will leave his family in Europe, while your thoughtless lot in Biafra will be dying by the day out of hunger and bullet.

It is only a foool that will resort to violence when an issue can be sorted by simple deliberation.

You will die and you will go and decay and become unknown, but Nigeria will still remain one and no one will ever remember you, except your sorrowing mother and family members, provided they too do not perish in the war.

You Igbo's have sense in business, but you behave like senseless goats in every other aspects of life, especially in your agitation for Biafra.
you are the fool that thinks that i m not fighting out of free will, and you with your generation are worst than infidels if you think that i m fighting for recognition, moreover, you and your big fools called boko-haram how many of them have being recognised after suicide bombing, www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34105931 those that send them and they not at the aso rock enjoying oil money. don't try to confuse me i m ready to fight no matter worth you say, BIAFRA IS MY GREAT NATION cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by omoelesa(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
I feels like pooing in the head of this flattheads,common 2 million u people cant raise to bail kanu, your 'jesus'.They are here pedlling lies and propagander as usual.I even heard 'Buhari made an offer to kanu,to be the vice president of nigeria'.yeye people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Strong For Biafra by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
deluded set of people
there can't be any laughable story as the shit written up here.
kanu is not more than a dog that could be hanged within a second and nothing will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Is Afraid Of Dr Nwoye, APGA Voyage Of Illusion ( Photo) / Obiano, Fayemi And Buhari In A Group Pix With Young Nigerians In France / First Flight Lands In Bayelsa International Airport Today. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.