Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight (592 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View / Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by naijapropa: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=15pt]FFK’s new love for Biafra: Another attempt by Yorubas to lure Igbos into fighting their battles[/size]

Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode [above], the reckless flamboyant campaign spokesperson of former President Goodluck Jonathan’s PDP is at it again. When you think you can predict the guy, he surprises you even more.

But before focusing on Mr. Fani-Kayode, let me note the two broad arguments I will attempt to make in this essay. The first is that Ndigbo are always unnecessarily prodded to the fore-front in crisis circumstances. The second is...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/ffks-new-love-biafra-another-attempt-yorubas-lure-igbos-fighting-battles/

Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by Aminat508(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2015

Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nigeria must be kept one at all cost.
Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
satisfaction.
Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
And since when did that idiot became the mouth of gods of yorubaland?

The only people who took him serious are the igbos and apart from that, who cares abt a mouth runner?

Dude, I dnt knw which fight we wan lure u o because last time I checked, wen u were even against us, u were floored.

So, wetin u dey try talk?

2 Likes

Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by HARDBUOI: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
yorubaboons!
the cone heads aint getting our help

1 Like

Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Nigeria must be kept one at all cost.
Why do you want nigeria to be one??
Re: Ffk’s New Love For Biafra: An Attempt By Yorubas To Lure Igbos Into Their Fight by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
It doesn't mean...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

But At end they will serve their purpose...

Get used and dumped...

Biafra Wins...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

83 ‘biafra’ Activists Arrested In Bayelsa / . / Of The History Of Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.