Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

6 Types Of Friends To Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid (810 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by GP2015(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
In our society today, we have a lot of fake friends, not to waste much time I'll be listing the attributes of fake friends and friends to avoid.

1) Friends that leave your room once you put off the gen, DONT TRUST THEM!

2) Friends that come to your room only when they perceive the odour of a meal grin

3) Friends that you tell secrets and hear it from other people. Akproko smh

4) Friends that go to buy suya with you and hide their money only to finish yours:
I had this friend back In secondary school, who hardly gave anything to people, even after eating theirs. he was so stingy a human being. One night we were hearing sounds from his apartment like a screenshot , he had sneaked into his corner under his mosquito net and immediately light came up, we caught him sipping BoBo grin he apparently didn't want to share. Back to the topic

5) Friends that will see you and start forming phone calls: ogbeni off phone na customer care you dey call grin

6) Add Yours tongue

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Numba 3 is me, grin and anyone who cant keep up wit dat shud simple fork off grin
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by nicerod(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Use thread to wipe anus up bulus
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by GP2015(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
The poster above me has a smelling anus
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by wemmieslim(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
6. Friends that always travel down to your house to hear gists but never brings gist!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by GP2015(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
wemmieslim:
6. Friends that always travel down to your house to hear gists but never brings gist!

Word lol
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by Came: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Friends that won't share their secrete,but very eager to listen to yours.
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by rawpadgin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
friends that always talks about flexing but never talked about investing
Re: 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid by Youngpo413: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Male friends of your girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Raw Facts / 25 Places To Meet A Rich Husband In Lagos / Confused Guy; Loyalty Or Happiness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.