Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Advice For The South-south People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice For The South-south People (1923 Views)

South South - People Without A Purpose / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Is South South people Now Enemy Of Ibo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For The South-south People by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
4stylz:

You just proved your stupidity, who told you we are interested in oil? Why you wan die on top our matter. If Nigeria for instance divides today; I will want to be an American not biafra never, greedy igbos
is it me that want to be a Benin?
instead of me to be an Edo let me be an Afghanistan. Greedy edos

3 Likes

Re: Advice For The South-south People by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspresident:
pls let us save this country.

Save which country?
This slave camp built by slave traders?
Re: Advice For The South-south People by illiad: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

@Bolded in as much as am avoiding thread like this, I think its unfair saying there is nothing like SOuth South. and am sad about that.

Need I remind you that the said southerners ain't complaining about the name ?.. Just accept us for who we are.. We are South. southerners and that what we choose to refer to a particular group of people..

have a good night Rest … bye

You are Itshekiri, and I love and appreciate you as an itshekiri man. I have met a few of your people who ate and drank with me and I see how simply they mingle.

But there ain't nobody called South South, my friend. Have a wonderful sleep!

3 Likes

Re: Advice For The South-south People by IPOB123london: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
In the end there is nothing like south south south south

the truth is life!
Re: Advice For The South-south People by vicenzo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
lygn19:

do u mind the Edo thieves, the Igbos are willing and ready to stand on there own, the Ijaws are willing and ready to stand on there own, the people of old cross rivers state are willing and ready to stand on there own, the itsekiri people are willing and ready to stand on there own, the ogoni people are willing and ready to stand on there own but the Edo parasites are looking for who to attach to, they would mention Ataka boro as a hero to them, even Ken saro wiwa, despite the fact that Edo people never for once contributed to any of there struggle. Bunch of thieves thats what they are.

Even the Ogonis know that Niger delta is an Ijaw republic. You don't see them shouting Niger Delta up and down. Only the Edoids carry Niger delta for head like Akara!

http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/02/ogoni-declares-self-government

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The South-south People by 4stylz: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2015
lygn19:

is it me that want to be a Benin?
instead of me to be an Edo let me be an Afghanistan. Greedy edos

See this one o; u need alot of schooling.

A lot of kids on nairaland
Re: Advice For The South-south People by abduljabbar4(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
lygn19:

so TellingAsItIs was right, ever since the Biafrans rejected u Edo people u guys have been busy crying all over Nairaland because u guys are irrelevant in the equation the ijaws in Niger delta dont want u the Igbos in Biafra are rejecting u with ur only hope being the southwest who dont want anything to do with u people, u guys are cursed as simple as it is.

Mogidi
Severussnape

Can u see what the biafrans that u guys support are saying about u?
Re: Advice For The South-south People by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
BestGovernance:

Now to our people in the South-South, why was it only their sons and daughter our big brother, UK has effrontery to prosecute and jail since 1999 that we have resumed to school of democracy. Does it means politicians from the North and South West are sanctimonious?.
Well, Goodluck Jonathan was the one that gave up Ibori to the British. Alam's problem was with OBJ. Diezani was not included in the package deal for immunity that GEJ negotiated with this Govt and the monitoring world powers. As you can see, most of the actors in these plays are from the same region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Youth Finally Speaks!!! This Is What We Want. We Are Demanding It In 2019 / Does Such Thing As 'Fuel Scarcity' Exists In The North? / Is This True? Politician, Politician's Wife, Politician's Son And The Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.