Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. (31129 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by londoner: 5:45pm On May 11, 2009
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by londoner: 5:59pm On May 11, 2009
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by SeanT21(f): 6:17pm On May 11, 2009
I will have to visit this place before I die!! wink

MORE PICS WILL BE NEEDED!!
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by banom(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2009
@ onenija & londoner,
una dey vexoo, see as una just dey sho people ,Maitama,Garki,wuse,Asokro, try show them Karmo, make them run.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by FBS: 11:30am On May 12, 2009
SeanT21, so you nefa reach abuja b4? and you are here making mouth grin
Absolute beauty. Abuja (FCT) is second to none if only they can develop the suburbs (Nyanya, Karmo etc). Then it will be the most beautiful city in the world.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by MrCrackles(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2009
Topic

Properties looks nice and it has some decent natural features/settings too!
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by walata44(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2009
While Abuja suppose to be city to be proud of by all Nigerian but that city is the capital of corruption in Nigeria where anything goes. Think about the sharing of land in Abuja how many of you here can afford a home in Abuja? Talk about favourism btw the nothern vulture, how many southerner have been appointed to head the admnistration of the capital city which suppose to be centre of unity? a city without soul in it.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Haksalam(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2009
I THINK LAGOS WILL MEET D BEAUTY STANDARD OF ABUJA WIT D CURRENT ADMINISTRATION.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by wholex(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2009
walata44:

While Abuja suppose to be city to be proud of by all Nigerian but that city is the capital of corruption in Nigeria where anything goes. Think about the sharing of land in Abuja how many of you here can afford a home in Abuja? Talk about favourism btw the nothern vulture, how many southerner have been appointed to head the admnistration of the capital city which suppose to be centre of unity? a city without soul in it.

i wonder why some peole love to talk down Nigeria each time the name is mentioned, why cant we for once say good thing about this country , must we speak country on every thread Nigeria name is mentioned. We all know that those who engage in corrupt practices are not masquerades they re people like u and me . from school to hospital to churches n mosques to police , soldiers it sadenes thou but if we still have good people in this country lets talk about beautiful things that surrounds us and not bring the nation down.

@ poster lets talk good about this country , its not sycophancy

WHO WILL SAY ABUJA IS NOT BEAUTIFUL
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2009
@walata44 I nur Invite you to come share your stupid Opinion about Politics here.If you want to discuss Nigeria politics you need to go to Politics Section.Abeg nur come here they talk anyhow this is Abuja photos not politics.Thanks
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by solosimple(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2009
I've been to Abuja several times. No doubt, the place is fine. And check it out in the next 10 years, it would be TOO MUCH!
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by gregg2: 1:22pm On May 12, 2009
Haksalam:

I THINK LAGOS WILL MEET D BEAUTY STANDARD OF ABUJA WIT D CURRENT ADMINISTRATION.[color=#000099][/color]

In your dreams.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Epiphany(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2009
GADDEMIT - This city is BEAUTIFUL. i visited Abuja a coupla times but never saw it completely.

Haksalam:

Hmmm, this one go hard o. I dont think there is anyway lagos can be like this - unless you want the Guv'nor to demolish all the structures in the state and start rebuilding again.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2009
Nice one, now, let half of Lagos population move there, smiley smiley smiley

After 5 years or migration, you will hate abuja grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by oluwdashmi(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2009
Epiphany:

GADDEMIT - This city is BEAUTIFUL. i visited Abuja a coupla times but never saw it completely.

Hmmm, this one go hard o. I dont think there is anyway lagos can be like this - unless you want the Guv'nor to demolish all the structures in the state and start rebuilding again.

These are just pictures of beautiful places in Abuja what about their local places, if we are to post pictures of current Lagos, you know we will all post wonderful ones now. smiley

honeric01:

Nice one,  now, let half of Lagos population move there,  smiley smiley smiley

After 5 years or migration, you will hate abuja grin grin grin
Don't mind them. The population of Lagos swallows Abuja 3 times. And the survival you get in Lagos cannot be compared to Abuja. smiley
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by blackmann(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Properties looks nice and it has some decent natural features/settings too!

U need to see the bad parts of Abuja. Trust me. I live there. But in all Abuja is a beautiful city. The only thing that annoys me is the way cattlemen herd there cattle in some parts of the place. One even took his herd across one of the streets in Wuse2 during the sallah period last year.

@OP, i believe u are new to Abuja. Unfortunately i'm no longer in the country, wuld have luvd to take u on a tour myself.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Osondust: 1:59pm On May 12, 2009
I have visited abuja and in love with the city, is the only place I can leave in Nigeria and can't wait till the day I can afford a place of my own.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by blackmann(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2009
Osondust:

I have visited abuja and in love with the city, is the only place I can leave in Nigeria and can't wait till the day I can afford a place of my own.

Then get ready to cough up some really har-earned cash cos rent in Abuja is killing.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by slyk2(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2009
this is wonderful, its lovely.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by ofans(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2009
what is power supply like at abuja, is it regular or do you have to depend on generator most of the time?
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by blinx4real(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2009
Great pictures, can you please put the names of the locations of the pictures below it.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On May 12, 2009
Abuja is indeed pretty. I have a picture of the view from my hotel room the last few times I was there, make I find am. smiley
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by toxicguy: 4:00pm On May 12, 2009
ofans:

what is power supply like at abuja, is it regular or do you have to depend on generator most of the time?
what kind of question is that. is it not part of nigeria. its even worse than other places and the problem is that its damn hot, so you just can't stay without generator. the bribes in abj is 3 times more than other places if you want to settle someone. traffic there is already a problem. in the next 5 years, those living there will flee. it'll be worse than lagos. its small and becoming overpopulated.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On May 12, 2009
Aha! smiley

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Sheguama: 4:33pm On May 12, 2009
chei, dis city na masterpiece, lie no good
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by honeric01(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2009
Yes, it's a nice place, and with time, it's going to develope more than this,

i bet when they are through with major places, they will surely face the minor part, time will tell.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2009
@toxicguy You bi Enemy of progress Witch and Wizard na you bi.You nur like better things that why you dey spoil am with your mouth.make you pack go Somalia idiot
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by ogazi007(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2009
pls,nobody should post the pix of udu-karemo,masaka-nyanya,dutse alhaji,buwari,impape etc.it will surely spoil the pleasant pix u have seen so far.
All in all,abuja is a place to be.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 12, 2009
Beautiful and clean view, though places that look like this are not up to 5% of nigeria.

One even wonders what goes through the minds of N/deltans as they browse through these pictures. So many of us dont know that the N/delta militants sprang into action as a result of what they saw when they went for the Abacha's 1million man match.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by kayc33(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2009
nuzo:

Beautiful and clean view, though places that look like this are not up to 5% of nigeria.

One even wonders what goes through the minds of N/deltans as the browse through these pictures. So many of us dont know that the N/delta militants sprang into action as a result of what they saw when they went for the Abacha's 1million man match.
so true
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by kshow1(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2009
our government don improve o, abuja here i come grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by honeric01(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2009
At least, one place should be fine when coming to Naija lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

UAE May Reverse Visa Restriction On Nigerians Today Amid Airline’s Ban / Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.