Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. (31131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Nobody: 1:44am On May 13, 2009
I've never been to Abuja, but I'm loving these pictures. smiley
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Hotstepper(f): 2:07am On May 13, 2009
I really love Abuja, I landed there wen I went 2 naija last xmas, I was to leave the next day but ended up staying a week, lol
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by stkris(m): 2:43am On May 13, 2009
ABJ 4 life,
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by honeric01(m): 3:11am On May 13, 2009
Maybe later in the year, i will go check ABJ out tongue
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by naliakar: 5:37am On May 13, 2009
Enugu is better if you consider the potential. Abuja na be nothing in future when power comes to the east. wait and see.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Swissess(f): 6:39am On May 13, 2009
very nice pictures!

why don't you create an Abuja-fan-page on facebook and upload those pix there?
so everybody can have a look at it.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by richjohn1(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2009
abeg stop showing us nonsense picture let them make the niger delta like that too after the money they used to build it came from there. psssss
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Ijeebuka(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2009
I like this, it's beautiful to see Abuja looking this prety

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Ijeebuka(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2009
and more

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by v3: 8:05am On May 13, 2009
OMG, I can't actually bliv this is the abuja i visited some years back,It sure is a biuty to bhold ya know. Nice work OneNaija, Keep flying the flag, i'm sure our tourism board or some good pple on here would fancy putting your pix together and posting em on their ABUJA tourism website or somefin,

Nna e, Abuja bu d bomb meeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!, YAW!!!, Ol'boy.last time i checkd, a ticket to abuja costs like 35-40k.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by opensesame: 8:33am On May 13, 2009
Smartmoni:

Well that might be Abuja but tell me a mega city especially in UK and US without Ghetto or slumps, and still when they showcasing their country which they are proud of they never mention the ghettos.

Look at any travel brochure to New York you never see pics of Harlem or some run down Project so please those who want to see other or showcase slumps pls go else where as we are here to celebrate Abuja or any other beautiful places in Nigeria or africa for that matter.

For so long the western world have potrayed Africa as where ppl live on trees or some sort of no hope place which could be true sometimes but they never showcase the amazing places we have, so who is gonna do it?

Onenaija - I dey enjoy your pics please continue the good work. And I hope Lagos is not far behind with the action governor in place.

WORD!!! WORD!!!
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by hafees: 9:09am On May 13, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, i am enjoining the beautiful pictures of Abuja and right now i feel very proud to be a Nigerian. Maybe if our thieving leaders build infrastructures like this in all the states and the Ajegunle's are reduced and people are employed with food abundance, we might not even notice our monies are been looted in billions. God bless Abuja, God bless Nigeria.

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by londoner: 9:12am On May 13, 2009
We have not seen the best yet when it comes to Abuja, the amount of private projects proposed are fantastic. Everywhere you look there is building either of roads, housing or commercal structures. The FG are valso p0lanning to create more residential areas, and develop the ones one the outskirts to take some pressure off the centre.

The government is also laying down plans for a downtown area called the Abuja boulevard. Abuja is only one quarter completed (if that), just wait and see, !
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2009
God Bless NIGERIA!

HERES THE WEBSITE FOR ABUJA BOULEVARDS

The Abuja Boulevard is the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Administration's top priority project that was originally in the City's Master Plan to improve and boost economic and social activities in the FCT.

http://www.boulevard.fctabuja.net/index.php
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by rockyfela(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2009
now am speechless. This views are amazing and flawless. Even prettier than most places abroad. God bless naija. Abeg OPEN ABUJA FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK AND UPLOAD DIS PICS AS someone stated. It would go a long way in showing the beauty of the place. One word for other states. A little development is better than nothing.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2009
ABUJA | Capital Water World & Resort | Recreational | Proposed

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2009
More of the picture

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by mamaorga(f): 10:59am On May 13, 2009
WOW ABUJA IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD, BUT THERE IS ONE CITY THOUGH THAT IS CLOSE TO ABUJA IF THEY WORK HARD IT ,
THATS ACCRA, I VISITED ACCRA LAST DECEMBER AND IT WAS SOOO COOL, NO NEPA WAHALA, VERY PEACEFUL, U HARDLY SEE TOUTS AND THEY R VERY WARM PEOPLE, NO AIR POLLUTION COS OF GENERATORS ND ALL THAT, LOVELY INFASTRUCTURE AND CLEAN CITY, VERY CLEAN

THUMBS UP TO ABUJA, SOME OF US WOULD HAV TO STOP GOING TO ACCRA FOR THAT LOVELY SERENE AND QUIET ATMOSPHERE WE CAN ALWAYS VISIT ABUJA

ONE LOVE ONENAIJA KEEP REPPING NIJA TO THE FULLEST
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by FBS: 11:11am On May 13, 2009
We are talking about Abuja and not Accra. cool
Lovely pictures.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by mamaorga(f): 11:13am On May 13, 2009
FBS:

We are talking about Abuja and not Accra. cool
Lovely pictures.

WATEVER, DO I SENSE SOME HATING IN DA HSE
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2009
@rich_john  Look here mr Man. I am from Niger delta Warri those peoples they never want progress if you understand what I mean.they always use the money to groove life never want progress like Investing and development.they are very stubborn and sometime I dont understand them at all.Niger delta get 45 % of the total fund but where is the money.Inside oga pocket. abeg live where wen dey develop make e develop.niger delta thier problem too big for me.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by kendo50(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2009
one love to all my naija brothers at home how naija? i can see onenaija showing us some of the beautifull part of my home naija .i miss home scater
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by mamaorga(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2009
OneNaija:

@rich_john Look here mr Man. I am from Niger delta Warri those peoples they never want progress if you understand what I mean.they always use the money to groove life never want progress like Investing and development.they are very stubborn and sometime I dont understand them at all.Niger delta get 45 % of the total fund but where is the money.Inside oga pocket. abeg live where wen dey develop make e develop.niger delta thier problem too big for me.

GBAM
U HAV HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by jimmysho(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2009
these are good works.

i believe strongly that we can replicate yhis in the 36 state capitals.

nigeria has the resources

if such construction work start, it wil provide nothing less than 60 million jobs for the next 50 years. no exaggeration.

other support service will create other job of not less than 30 million for same time duration.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by kaspa(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2009
i've been 2 Abuja some couple of times, i must say dis,
since i've not travelled abroad b4,
Abuja is d most beautiful place my eyes has ever seen, till date.
i think i'll love 2 work in Abuja and 4get all dis Lagos wahala.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by osaz1: 2:09pm On May 13, 2009
My mum lives in abuja, IT IS A LOVELY PLACE wink cool smiley
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Smartmoni(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2009
@Kaspa  - I have ppl that has travelled to ABJ from London And US and they found the place amazing and some of the sights are prettier than London, the only thing London has is the solid infrastruture which was not build over night so ABJ will get there too I believe.

Abeg, can anyone recommend a hotel with descent price in ABJ, I showed this link to my family and now our Family holiday this summer is in ? u guessed right ABJ.  New York, Boston , Houston and Atlanta can wait, and may be for a long time as Accra wud be next.
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2009
I shouldn't be waiting to go oversea to see good things, i can as well start from Abuja, Lagos would have been the best in Nigeria if all politicians that got power maintained the genesis (Plan) of Lagos state.

Hope still dey for Lagos sha
Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2009
ABUJA (Nigeria) | Stratosphere Tower | Mixed Use | 64F | Proposed

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by OneNaija(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2009
64 storey Apartment - Hotel Complex
-400 luxury apartments
-250 suite 5-star hotel
-Private Spa & health club
-Restaurants
-Sky lounge
-Helipad

Re: Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours. by Treetop20(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2009
ABV is my favorite place to be whenever
i visit Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) / Fire Breaks Out In Ajah, Lagos (video) / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.