Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (33711 Views)

Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by ademipeju(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Enter the link below to vote Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015....

https://www.nairaland.com/2705483/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-voting#39573486
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by delors(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Is that the notorious "axe-headed Madume" in the old literature "The Concubine "?
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
x6blade:
But wait how did he see her face to slap. I mean how? undecided

Na 6th sense o , e be like when pr1ck dey find t0t0 , him no need light to take see road.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Super story
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by oloyede252(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
freecocoa:
That's not nice of the man at all, it's not easy to cater to someone else, let alone when pregnant but that's no excuse to insult or rip the old man off,but this one there was need to be revived after the slap, is the man a retired welder? undecided
Wow I miss you,
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
InHim4Him:

Your signature says it all: DELUSION, DELUDED AND DELUSIONAL.

Who is this? Park well joor
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by donbenie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
His untamed anger made him blind.

Wait o, where was his son?
Nonsense,if you don't have anything meaning to say keep quiet..
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
donbenie:
Nonsense,if you don't have anything meaning to say keep quiet..

Oh, my dear, it's not "anything meaning" it should be: "anything meaningful".

You need you A-One in English
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by gudluckgreat(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
menix:
There is ability in disability..

It's certain the lady does not respect the man nd the man had been suspecting the lady of picking his cash cous of his condition.

Why would a man old enough to father you ask for Eba instead u prepared him akamu, the man sef no slap u well..

Lastly, that man must be a great hunter when he was young cous great hunters don't miss their prey, even in blindness he was still able to calculate the perimeter of the galz cheek..

You nailed it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by DrChukzy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
IGBO dey blind... I don't trust Igbo ooo this one wey dem like to chase widow up and down I guess she won top the pregnant girl and she no gree
Fool,the man is from Delta....Receive sense for once.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by ibkgab001: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some of Biafra claims part of delta

Fool recive Senses
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Godmother(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Don't even try to give advice here. Have you forgotten you also took my N10,000 yesterday and prepared okro soup for me instead of pounded yam? Na play I dey play o.

10k ke shocked
For dream abi for real life
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
oloyede252:

Wow I miss you,
Lol, nice to be missed I guess, good to see you too.smiley
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by fashionale(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thankk God investigation is on-going on the matter. How did the blind man know that the money is complete when his tenant gave them to him? Everyone there needs to be investigated. My locus standi

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by bishopdesignate: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
very wrong for you to have said.

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by gbenga1987(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wetin concerns me
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by x6blade(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Na 6th sense o , e be like when pr1ck dey find t0t0 , him no need light to take see road.
lwkmd
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by x6blade(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
damton:
when you are angry, you can do the undoable.

perhaps, the lady was right in front of him
we re talking about a blind slap here o
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
How could somebody who is blind slap another person undecided

Where he slap for her body?
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Ladybyrd(f): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Real men don't hit women.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by babajero(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

This you wrote shows that you are really untrained.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by babajero(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
JustCurious:
Sorry that she got slapped and had to be revived... But, how could she have taken the old man's N5,000, only to prepare him 'akamu' ? #JustCurious

It would have been understandable had she prepared 'eba' with the said money. Now, she failed in both ways - No Eba and N5,000 missing.

She did provoke the man to anger.
the woman has stealing in her blood
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by adorable29(f): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
How is he sure he was paid the complete rent by the tenant?

How is he sure that the person he called to help him count the money didn't steal the #5000.

How is he sure he isn't accusing a pregnant woman who isn't his wife yet cooks his food for him of an offense she knows nothing about?!

What if the woman looses the pregnancy and his unborn grandchild dies, who will now be making EBA for him?!

Just sayin....

1 Like

Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Young03:
thumbs up to the old blind man

Am telling you,.his a real nicca...hehehehehe
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
x6blade:
But wait how did he see her face to slap. I mean how? undecided

Most blind people are internally sighted,.and this helps them identify things within areas and persons they are used to
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Godmother:

10k ke shocked For dream abi for real life
I like you
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by CharleyCharley: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
InHim4Him:

The business is to give you some sense. My father told me that if you lack counsel, and hear someone being counselled, you will take the counsel, tie a rope to it and use it as a necklace.

1. This is a landlord, meaning, he made hay while the sun shone.

2. He expressed clearly his desire. That he is blind in his eyes does not mean he is blind in his mind. Eba and akamu don't look alike nor are they in the same class.

3. He is afather-in-law means he deserves and demands double respect for the man. If the man's wife was around, the girl's case would have been worse. The lady does not ordinarily respect her husband.

The old man's slap was a mercy slap. The lady should be grateful. Paul had so much in mind when he penned Ephesians 6:1-3.

carry your body odor outta my mentions.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by 123papas(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2015
slapping someone that feeds you. if na ur pikin steal from you, you go slap am.
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by SAMBARRY: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
cococandy:
Both of them are at fault.
I guess the girl wants to take advantage of his blindness and wayo him. Probably not the first time too.

The old man needs to be more pleasant toward the lady though. Some of these old people can be very belligerent especially when they are sick.
why should she call a blind man blind to his face.if you have disagreement with a physically challenged person you insult them in other ways without using their incapacitation to insult them because it makes them more sensitive and touchy or grouchy
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by funlord(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked

He's 71? He's Blind? But he still possesses the ability to deliver "vision 20-20 slaps" to any rivals who are not blind but can't still see his slaps approaching their jawline? This Papa might be "daredevils grandfather" oh? Lol.......
Re: Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.