Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State (15613 Views)

Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Barcanista, u are absolutely right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by ishiamu(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:

Bros, there are many who share with barca his vision of ND.
He must not be known by all but the message can be spread to all.
A man is first an ethnic entity before any other alliance. For the survival of humanity the ethnic identity must be preserved.

No doubt but there are some who doesn't share in his vision too

1 Like

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
For those people saying that Ndiigbo are against resource control, here is Ohanaze Ndiigbo proposal to NASS, for Nigeria restructuring, go through it well, and be the judge.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/Ohanaeze/OHE2/ohe2.html

Well, now you know why outright secession is the only solution. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by otil1: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Ginoo:

You mean there is no Igbo people in South South you are a very wicked human being.your hatred against igbo people no be small

Not hatred. It's inferiority complex.

Ask me about that and I will explain

6 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Kestolovee95(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2015
fineguy11:
what is ANIOMA?
Good land...

4 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Macelliot(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

Shataaappp. You Igbos are land and resource thieves
SS are minorities in the British contraption formerly known as Eastern Nigeria the Igbos are clutching to.
Are u not tired of using 5 accounts?

mulattoclaro
simplycarro
sadraokosun1
thiagoneves
spanishkid

1 person= 5 accts

17 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My guy, whoever read the op and still feel troubled need a brain/psychological test. The write-up not neither a personal opinion nor "wishful thinking". Nowhere did I post falsehood. ALL I posted area reflection of the respective tribes within the group. Make use of the various resources.

I owe no one any apology for this and nobody should expect any.
gbam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by zuchyblink(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
Barcanista i know,Tonye Barcanister i don't know.
Ijaws should stay clear of these Igbo groups:Ndoki,Ikwerre,Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni and Anioma. Any attepmt to annex and dominate them will be met with stiff resistance.
We are going to discuss these issues with our bothers in the next Ohaneze youth meeting.
Ijaws making noise because of oil that will lose it's value in the next 5 years

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Kestolovee95(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
Macelliot:

mulattoclaro
simplycarro
sadraokosun1
thiagoneves
spanishkid

1 person= 5 accts

Igbo man wey fuccck him Bini mama, no gree pay. That's why he hates Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by bugzbunny: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:
Ibos are afraid of regionalism, resource control and fiscal federalism just like Northerners.
Igbos want either outright secession or the status quo.
The reason is simple, they can't survive without the resources of the minority in the SS
You my friend is an assh.ole
If there is any tribe in Nigeria dat can do without federal govt presence or resources...it is d igbos... Hw much did d govt give d SE after d War?.... Hw much has d govt set aside for NE cos of boko haram... Would want to join issues with an excuse of life like you... Get out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by fineguy11(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:
Ibos are afraid of regionalism, resource control and fiscal federalism just like Northerners.
Igbos want either outright secession or the status quo.
The reason is simple, they can't survive without the resources of the minority in the SS
...i see no difference between an HAUSA/FULANI man and a IGBO man...they''re both "LEECHES " who are in constant ethnic battles in their quest to lord over the resources of southern miniorities...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
PedroJP:

Bad guy. No wahala. Whether SS or SE. Our main aim is to liberate these two from Yoruba and Hausa parasites by breaking Nigeria
but we dont want to be in a mini nigeria dominated by igbo again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:
It's very clear who the true stumbling block to the ND people's aspirations are.
For Igbos, it's either these people join them in Biafra or the present arrangement in Nigeria stays.
cant igbo fight on its on like 1967

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by bugzbunny: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Macelliot:

mulattoclaro
simplycarro
sadraokosun1
thiagoneves
spanishkid

1 person= 5 accts

Watever his name is.... I will catch him soon
As for d ijaw bacanista.. He has lost relevance
Take him serious at ur peril

9 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by PedroJP(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2015
simplycarro:

Lol thieves! Nigeria will easily grant you your Biafra as long as it's made up of the parts of Nigeria that are 100% Igbos. Your 5 states.
Cunny people Igbos are cheesy

Biafra is not about only Igbo, it was fought for by Igbos alone in the 3 yr war. Moreover Igbo is not only in 5 SE states. Ur fears won't consume u, accept and face ur fears. Yorubas can stand on their own.

7 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by zuchyblink(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2015
fineguy11:
...i see no difference between an HAUSA/FULANI man and a IGBO man...they''re both "LEECHES " who are in constant ethnic battles in their quest to lord over the resources of the miniorities...
An Igbo LGA(Obigbo) produces the highest oil in Rivers state state. Anambra has the highest gas deposit in Nigeria. So what the bleeeeep are u talking about?

15 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2015
atbu1983:
Barcanista, u are absolutely right.
obiah ba löng time
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by IGBOPRINCE: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:
HopeAtHand, Truckpusher, Anonimi, Talktimi, Spanishkid, Erunz, Mogidi, Altwireless, IzonOwei, Coolscot,Nigerianvenom Enkay2go, Goodboiy, Kel4soft, Enahi etc (will update it the roll call..) And all friends/well wishers of Niger Deltans

Please, forgive me if I miss your moniker...

Added...Dearpreye, Forwetinnah
ikwerre should be given as example there instead of ogoni or efik..

We wants ikwerres to be with/among the niger delta rep or ss republic so that when an igbo man is ruling biafra rep , then an igbo man is ruling niger delta rep or ss rep.

Pls take ikwerre and ogba with you. sad

5 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by bugzbunny: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
fineguy11:
...i see no difference between an HAUSA/FULANI man and a IGBO man...they''re both "LEECHES " who are in constant ethnic battles in their quest to lord over the resources of the miniorities...
Ode... Igbos are in SS...same way Yorubas are in North central kwara and kogi states... Is there any hausa frm SE..SS or SW.. Your generation are LEECHES... Useless maggot...

5 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by PedroJP(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
but we dont want to be in a mini nigeria dominated by igbo again.

What's ur tribe again ? Start a movement to have a nation comprise of ur tribe alone.

Pls for ur Info, nobody wants yorubas in SS in Biafra.

Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:
For those people saying that Ndiigbo are against resource control, here is Ohanaze Ndiigbo proposal to NASS, for Nigeria restructuring, go through it well, and be the judge.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/Ohanaeze/OHE2/ohe2.html

Well, now you know why outright secession is the only solution. undecided
who cares what we saying is leave our lands alone and take ur imigrants cos our lands and oil are ur resource u brag abt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by fineguy11(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
zuchyblink:
An Igbo LGA(Obigbo) produces the highest oil in Rivers state state. Anambra has the highest gas deposit in Nigeria. So what the bleeeeep are u talking about?
who told u Anambra has the highest gas deposit in nigeria?..is that what u were taught in school?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Macelliot:
mulattoclaro simplycarro sadraokosun1 thiagoneves spanishkid
1 person= 5 accts
remove my moniker
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by melodies: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
The important thing is what they were fighting for not who killed who.

In the history of Nigeria, hausas have killed hausas, Yoruba have killed Yoruba, Igbo killed Igbo, Niger deltans killed Niger deltans, Middle beltans killed each other. So its nothing new

Euro31:
but Hausa people killed those people u mentioned ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by vicenzo(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
who cares what we saying is leave our lands alone and take ur imigrants cos our lands and oil are ur resource u brag abt
Niger Delta is an Ijaw republic, even the Ogonis know that.http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/02/ogoni-declares-self-government

Nigerdelta is another name for Ijaw republic. The first Niger delta republic was an Ijaw only one:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

The second one is likely to be the same: http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog8/2013/10/04/niger-delta-as-ijaw-colony-a-word-of-caution/
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/

Edoids should show stop disgracing themselves, even small Ogonis are not shouting Niger delta like Edoids because they know that Niger delta republic is an Ijaw one.

So why exactly are Edoids clinging so tight to an Ijaw republic, are they parasitic or what? Or is this pure display of imbecilic tendency from Edoids?

What would happen if they show some dignity and start campaigning for the Edoids people republic? Will they die?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2015
melodies:
The important thing is what they were fighting for not who killed who.

In the history of Nigeria, hausas have killed hausas, Yoruba have killed Yoruba, Igbo killed Igbo, Niger deltans killed Niger deltans, Middle beltans killed each other. So its nothing new

this ur statement .... Did it change the fact that northerners killed ijaws heros

5 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by mulattoclaro(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2015
God bless you Tonyebarcanista. Thank God you're speaking the mind of 99.9% of SS and the Niger Delta. The igbos are only angry with you cos we know their plans. Their plans is to grab our lands and turn us to another minority. Igbos are bastards and a very greedy people. True federalism and 100% resource control is what we need. Let every state develop at its own pace. No inch of SS or Niger Delta territory will be given to these jokers to form their joke of a country called biafra. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and enugu. I'm going to ensure you marry from my sister. She's coming to Nigeria in December. So get ready cos I'll book you a plane ticket to come to Benin city very soon. You're indeed a rare gem tonyebarcanista.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by sandraokosun1: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:

Niger Delta is an Ijaw republic, even the Ogonis know that.http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/02/ogoni-declares-self-government

Nigerdelta is another name for Ijaw republic. The first Niger delta republic was an Ijaw only one:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

The second one is likely to be the same: http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog8/2013/10/04/niger-delta-as-ijaw-colony-a-word-of-caution/
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/

Edoids should show stop disgracing themselves, even small Ogonis are not shouting Niger delta like Edoids because they know that Niger delta republic is an Ijaw one.

So why exactly are Edoids clinging so tight to an Ijaw republic, are they parasitic or what? Or is this pure display of imbecilic tendency from Edoids?

What would happen if they show some dignity and start campaigning for the Edoids people republic? Will they die?
whether niger delta or southern republic, we dont want a biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Macelliot(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2015
fineguy11:
...i see no difference between an HAUSA/FULANI man and a IGBO man...they''re both "LEECHES " who are in constant ethnic battles in their quest to lord over the resources of southern miniorities...
Funny! To hell with Oyel....

Lazy man's thought..

I pray Oil dries.. Including those oils in Igbo territory... AND LET SEE WHO SURVIVES...

4 Likes

Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by mulattoclaro(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2015
fineguy11:
exactly.
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:

Apology if you misunderstood me. I will rather follow you on threads like this than those on national politics. The reason being its non partisan nature making it more attractive to a larger forumites.
Oh I get it. Issues like this should be devoid of partisanship. Besides, some of us are in politics to bring development for our people and country. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: What The Niger Delta Want From The Nigeria State by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2015
fineguy11:
Anambra has the highest gas deposit in nigeria..is that what u were taught in school?
am from Egbema rivers state ..... Who are you? Where are u from ? Now tell me what I have in common with you ...!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interpol Declares Maina Wanted / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.