Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805973 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I used to be a HUGE fan of Lobsang Rampa. My all time favourite is 'Living with the Lama'.

They said Lobsang is a fraud. An Englishman who adopted the name 'Lobsang Rampa', claimed to be Tibetan and wrote fairytales to rip us of our hard earned money. undecided

Well I don't know about fraud but I know his materials are demonic and anyone practicing his crafts needs to repent and go for deliverance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Thank you very much my online Pastors
Pls I have. A question concerning what you. Said about pointing accusing fingers,
My husband is highly spiritual, and he has been warning me about our landord's family,he always tells me the dreams he dreams concerning them, I always caution him about poiting fingers. He has been saying we should look for another house but I always don't take him serious not untiil late last year I satrted having similar dreams infact in one of the dreams, I was very sick everyone thought I would die(in the dream) my stomach was sooo big I have forgotten all that happened, so I woke up. After our morning devotion, I went back to bed I continued the same dream, but in this dream, I was totally healed and that my protruded belly had disappeared so a sister in my church came and met me where I was sitting and said "hey thank God o for your healing, God is indeed wonerful and so on. Then she said would you like to. Know who did this to you, I yes pls. Then she said it is your landlady. Then I woke up
I am quite close to this woman, I can't imagine her trying to harm me or something.
Let me also add that I have faced a lot of spiritual attacks in this house.
My husband also dreamt early this year that he fought seriously with the man(landlord) and one week later after this dream, he brougth a quit notice for us. And many differen things But I don't know, I still can't belive theycould harm us. Pls with all this and many more, would it still be 'accussing them falsely?'

Pls so sorry for this lenghty post.

Well, you can't ignore what your husband saw. I wrote about "pointing fingers" to emphasize the need for getting a confirmation from God and not taking dreams at face value.
In the case you mentioned, you should spend time in prayers with your husband to confirm, God will always confirm what He is showing us.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea right. When I read those books I wasn't even any of the above.

Mimzy, if you want the books, I can give you mine, I even have the last one: Becoming A Vessel Of Honor. Dr Rebecca Brown is...

Please I don't mind. I'll appreciate.. How do I get em from u pls
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

It's not a book to just read out of curiosity. You must get yourself mentally, physiologically and most importantly spiritually prepared.

Hmmmm.. Well I didn't really think of it that way though ...I'll try to bear that in mind

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy:

Please I don't mind. I'll appreciate.. How do I get em from u pls
Hmm, where do you reside?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm, where do you reside?

Can we do pm? Lagos though...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by joseph1832(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy:

Can we do pm? Lagos though...
Yep, by all means...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy:
Amen and you too..I appreciate. I'm still reading up. Hopefully by Tuesday, I'll be done reading up the whole thread. Thanks .

Thats is going to be a heaven of task
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
julibos:
I just reposted it again

Dear Brethren,
please kindly help with the insights to what these dreams might mean.

* I have had repeated dreams where I see myself being surprised to know my late father has properties in good /choice location., in the dream I wonder how come we never knew for a long while that he had all these properties, I also dreamt of just seeing buildings under construction and see myself inspecting it.in the real life my father is late and have a property in his village which we never laid claim to because of family issues and we are truly not interested ,what could my dream be possibly saying.

* a friend/ colleague told me she dreamt twice at different times, seeing me driving a brand new car

*in this dream I was at work in a room with the door locked, but a junior staff of mine ran into the room holding a hair wig and bread, he wasn't aware I was in the room, it appears he was also running from something ,he carried the items in a discreet manner but I saw it, and in my dream I felt the wig looks farmiliar,like one of my wigs.

*I was in a place in the company of two other people, food was served by a fourth person like a waiter or so but I knew immediately the food was poisoned ,I tried making it known to the other two, but the server knew I was aware, now I cant remember all, it appears a battle against me started but I woke up praying .

* In this dream ,I was in the company of a woman with a new born baby, she sat facing me and had her baby on her lap, the baby diaper needed to be changed cos of poo,while she was removing the diaper, she did it in an untidy way and I decided to assist and while assisting the poo stained me too, immediately the diaper was changed I entered a bathroom with the intention of washing my hands but instead I opened the shower and decided to stay underneath the flowing water for a long while.

*also dreamt of seeing the two toilet seat in my church being very dirty and water wasn't running in the tap, but I saw rain water in the bucket which I carried to use in cleaning the toilets.

* saw a poo at the entrance leading into a house, and wondered who did a big job and left it in such a position.

Hello..
The first dream where you say you're surprised to see your late father having properties you're unaware of could be an unconscious thinking that plays as a dream while you are asleep. There could be a part of your unconscious mind that still thinks in that direction.
It strikes me as a man-made dream (a dream from yourself)

* The second dream where you're driving a brand new car indicates a whole new level in your life. It's a positive dream.

* The third dream is a warning dream. Wig represents 'false lifestyle' or 'fake glory' or 'deception'.. The bread is still in the unknown but it represents a very valuable thing, could be money.

The locked room represents a 'secret thing'.. Something done in secret. Your junior staff running means something wrong he might have done and you could be implicated in this regard. He might involve you in a wrong doing unknowingly and this could affect you greatly. But right now you've seen him in this secret, it's a forewarning to guide you not to fall into a trap.

The wig resembling yours indicates that you might be implicated in whatever illegal thing this person will do.

So you have to be careful around him when it comes to things pertaining to your work. Make sure everything you do at work is completely legal.

* The fourth dream doesn't need interpretation. You were already aware of an evil intent and that led into a fight.
Just pray and cancel every evil intent of the enemy in your life.

* The fifth dream is your unconscious mind trying to pinpoint an aspect of your character to you. It could be you're overly irritated at times with something's or when people do some annoying things.

* The sixth and seventh dream are the same with the fifth. Your unconscious mind still trying to show you an aspect of your character. You can decide to look inwards and see how to amend this aspect of your character. Think on it.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:43pm On May 07, 2016
mimzy:
Amen and you too..I appreciate. I'm still reading up. Hopefully by Tuesday, I'll be done reading up the whole thread. Thanks .

May you be richly blessed as you read in Jesus Name.. Amen. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Good day bro Charlse and all the brothers and sisters here
I was sick almost to the point of death sometime in 2012, during that period, one afternoon I was just lying down in the sitting room I was fully awake, all of a suuden I didn't know what happened I just jusst saw a womaan enter I saw her clearly, but I couldn't see her face, I saw her from shoulder to her feet(I don't know ifthat is what is called trance) cos I remember the wrapper was tying and was wearing a black lace blouse. Immediately she enntered it was like she started pressing me down I was struggling to shout the name of Jesus but I couldn't, I struggled till I managed to shout Jesus then I woke up sort of.
Since then I have been so curious to know who that woman was.
My question now is that can I still ask God to unveil her being that it is over three years now? Cos I really want to know the person.

Hello dear..
I guess Muafrika2 said it all.
Remember, God is with you no matter what happens.. Always keep your distance very close to God.

The woman's face has been hidden because it's probably someone you know.

You can ask God to reveal that woman to you and He will. But when He does, please do not say 'No I can't believe it'.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:03pm On May 07, 2016
temi4fash:

Enjoy

More power charles... Your interpretation are on point..

Would send you a pm if you don't mind

Thanks.. It's the grace of God.

You can send me a PM. I would be happy to see your PM smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Thank you very much my online Pastors
Pls I have. A question concerning what you. Said about pointing accusing fingers,
My husband is highly spiritual, and he has been warning me about our landord's family,he always tells me the dreams he dreams concerning them, I always caution him about poiting fingers. He has been saying we should look for another house but I always don't take him serious not untiil late last year I satrted having similar dreams infact in one of the dreams, I was very sick everyone thought I would die(in the dream) my stomach was sooo big I have forgotten all that happened, so I woke up. After our morning devotion, I went back to bed I continued the same dream, but in this dream, I was totally healed and that my protruded belly had disappeared so a sister in my church came and met me where I was sitting and said "hey thank God o for your healing, God is indeed wonerful and so on. Then she said would you like to. Know who did this to you, I yes pls. Then she said it is your landlady. Then I woke up
I am quite close to this woman, I can't imagine her trying to harm me or something.
Let me also add that I have faced a lot of spiritual attacks in this house.
My husband also dreamt early this year that he fought seriously with the man(landlord) and one week later after this dream, he brougth a quit notice for us. And many differen things But I don't know, I still can't belive theycould harm us. Pls with all this and many more, would it still be 'accussing them falsely?'

Pls so sorry for this lenghty post.

Madam,

Even if you know her and you see in your dreams regularly?

Do you want to physically confront them or her?

What I will advise is these

1. Make sure you are on fire regularly

2. God back to God and ask him to expose and disgrace them

One thing you should know is these people know you more than you know them, though they work mostly on information. Once you begin to possess enough fire and set your environment too on fire, they will know. And they automatically change ther attitude towards you,

Begin to pick fight unnecessarily and the likes, they can even give you quit notice

Just join hands with your hubby and pray them to confusion.

The power in the prayer of agreement in marriage is so so strong that the devil cannot stand it.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
Muafrika2:

Actually, I can get the same thing from elsewhere. And you are right, I stopped buying from her to make her go away but she still comes for once in every one or two weeks. But am determined now.

Thanks.

For all who kept me in their thoughts as I asked, am very thankful. I feel refreshed already.

Bros,

When you continue to run she will have more confidence to come at you..

Go grid up ur loins and get the power you need to conquer.

Remember these could be a test for your next level of power.

Don't let any old woman bully you.

Be sure before you go further.

Na Baba God sure pass
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
TeenaMay:
Peace be unto you brothers and sisters in christ in Jesus name.amen.I've been an ardent ghost follower of this thread.I have read through from page 1 to the current page and I must say i've benefitted a lot so far.I've also made progress in my quest for a better relationship with God.I've alwanted to be closer to God,i want to experience the manifestations of the fruits and gift of the spirit in my life.I am a baby born again christian who is striving for growth spiritually in christ but fear is weighing me down,maybe its fear of the unknown or fear of the battle looming ahead.I was appointed a member of the prayer unit in my church and I feel burdened of such a great responsibility.I am at a loss of what to do because i know within me am not capable.I've taking steps such as studying the word of God constantly,praying and fasting and listening to praise and worship songs no more Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.I need guidance and encouragement from all of you.I've been battling with immorality for a while now.

First things first,

Nobody stumbles on these thread without a reason,

Father lord we want to thank you for the life of these sister that you have brought here to be among your people,

We want to thank you for your thought towards her are the thought of Good and not of evil to take her to the expected end, we thank you for your gifts and power which reigneth supreme in life

Father, I join myself to every other member of these thread to pray for these lady that the reason and the purpose you have brought her to these thread would manifest and every trouble she has brought here would receive permanent solution.

Thank you father because you have hear us..

In Jesus name I have prayed.

And the people of God say

AMEN.

Madam.

Welcome to our the fellowship of God people.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:51am On May 08, 2016
temi4fash:

Bros,

When you continue to run she will have more confidence to come at you..

Go grid up ur loins and get the power you need to conquer.

Remember these could be a test for your next level of power.

Don't let any old woman bully you.

Be sure before you go further.

Na Baba God sure pass

I see your point. And her frailty is deceptive too. It makes it hard to be harsh with her. You should see her, she looks like she slept in a ditch. She was shaking in the cold last time she came. But I heard her speaking of her family so at least she has a place to sleep.

I'll remember that her spirit is not as frail though.

I'll stop playing her games and enabling her. I'll make her stop. Because such mischief can get dangerous.

Am very sure of who she is, from the first time we met. I've just been a bit careless.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Raphoeworld: 5:56am On May 08, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe. http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2016
Please what is the implication of having dream in a dream?
Like,, you had a dream, woke up into another dream where you were telling someone about the dream you had and the person advising you based on that. Later on, you finally woke to discover that you had been dreaming.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 08, 2016
Tjayjosh:

No sinner is beyond redemption.
Then Yahweh is a Liar. cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 08, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Sonoflucifer can still be saved by God and turned to son of God.
God forbid!!! Tufiakwa... no talk this kain thing again o.. angry angry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
oyeludef:
if you don't repent (its better you do) u will remember dis ur comment and dis my warning wen u burn in d fire of hell
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Fire go dey burn me, I go dey reason your comment for Nairaland. Talk about priorities.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
TeenaMay:
I'll love to fellowship with you if you don't mind.Please put me in prayers for God to work his wonders in my life.I also don't want to be so hot tempered all the time.I find it hard to forgive and forget,I keep malice and hold grudges.I've also been suicidal.I need your help.I have this passionate hatred and anger towards my dad,his second wife and their children.I hate them for the pain my mother went through because of them.Please help me pray to God for healing concerning my mum.sorry 4 bothering you with my problems and lengthy posts.

sweet heart first of all.....you're not bothering us with ur post we are all here be is of everyone.
2. your journey to solution and deliverance can only begin when you forgive. if you don't, God won't forgive you and heal you from ur sins. let's start form there first. you have to let the pain and shame go. its well

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello dear..
I guess Muafrika2 said it all.
Remember, God is with you no matter what happens.. Always keep your distance very close to God.

The woman's face has been hidden because it's probably someone you know.

You can ask God to reveal that woman to you and He will. But when He does, please do not say 'No I can't believe it'.

God bless you.

Hmmm. Ok thanks I really appreciate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2016
temi4fash:

Madam,

Even if you know her and you see in your dreams regularly?

Do you want to physically confront them or her?

What I will advise is these

1. Make sure you are on fire regularly

2. God back to God and ask him to expose and disgrace them

One thing you should know is these people know you more than you know them, though they work mostly on information. Once you begin to possess enough fire and set your environment too on fire, they will know. And they automatically change ther attitude towards you,

Begin to pick fight unnecessarily and the likes, they can even give you quit notice

Just join hands with your hubby and pray them to confusion.

The power in the prayer of agreement in marriage is so so strong that the devil cannot stand it.

Shalom

Ok sir
Thank you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Fire go dey burn me, I go dey reason your comment for Nairaland. Talk about priorities.

When I read your comment this days, i do with humor ever expecting #YetAnotherJoke.

Your case involved few things as follow:
1- An occult who is afraid of loosing his power
2- A ritualist who is afraid of loosing his money
3- A man with legion in him who is over confident of being untouchable
4- A man who is unhappy for certain life circumstances
5- An atheist
(defense mechanism)

Am not certain for the above, but just a guess, maybe i may study your post to be certain
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

1- An occult who is afraid of loosing his power
2- A ritualist who is afraid of loosing his money
3- A man with legion in him who is over confident of being untouchable
4- A man who is unhappy for certain life circumstances
5- An atheist
(defense mechanism)
Am not certain for the above, but just a guess, maybe i may study your post to be certain
And I'm the joker.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
Soaks thread with Holy Water.

Ramanus Varareerema, Praise Master Lucifer.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Soaks.

last communiqué How old are you Sir?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I was 49 last year. May turn 20 next month.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Why waste your time. sonOfLucifer will not touch the bible, not even with a long pole.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yummy76: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
Hello brethren, I have been following this thread for over 2weeks now. I have been tremendously blessed by most post on thread. please don't let's us relent, this thread is changing lives and we continue to do so in Jesus name. Thumb up for charlesG, Analice, books, muyis, Nnamdi, etc. more grace in Jesus name. Before I forget charlesG1 was sharing on hierarchy in satanic kingdoms, he stopped on demons but did continue. Especially on fallen angels, please my do finish on that topic cos a lot of us were blessed and still want to learn more. I think he stopped because of sharp argument during that period. God all the soldiers of Christ on this thread, seriously some brethren are praying for you guys. And I think God is raising other soldiers to take over the baton for now, in order for some to refresh and come back on board after receiving fresh oil from the Holy Ghost. cheers guys

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Why waste your time. sonOfLucifer will not touch the bible, not even with a long pole.
I have a personal Bible. I love Eclessiastes. I appreciate the book for what it really is. You worship the Book for what it's really not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.