Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812603 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:28pm On May 11, 2016
Muafrika2:
@CharlyG1
@temi4fash

I just spoke to my elderly friend. Just now smiley

The conversation was something like this

Both: (greetings)
Me: Am not buying today
Her : (stories about our last meeting. . And how she took medicine) God is great...
Me : This is not right. We are different people who just met. You should not be coming here
Her: You are my child
Me: I just met you, I don't know enough about you for us to visit each other and pray
Her: Ok. (signals she has understood ). ( no words)

I do not fully understand. Does she actually meet you in a particular place?

Did she ask that you both see each other to pray?

Please clarify on these, I know we all here would want to really understand what's going on.

Also, you really need to pray on this. Only God can reveal the true meaning of this encounter between you and this woman

Thanks and God bless smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:48pm On May 11, 2016
innason:
please guys I need your advise. My parents died last year in a way that was spiritually suspicious. Since then I had been observing some spiritual attacks in my finances and career. I started praying, fasting and doing mid night prayers. raising altar sacrifice on monthly basis. Of recent I started noticing that I spirit travel. On one of the episode I traveled to my village (it was more real) and summoned my aunty who it had earlier been revealed to me as a witch to loose some thing I was not so sure. Though we were standing in front of my house I was not so sure of what I was telling her to loose. She replied that my word MAY not be enough to make her loose the stuff and told me that my sister also was also shooting her arrows. To that reply I became worked up warning her of some thing when suddenly my spirit was taking back to my body and I woke up. Since that day I have not really understood the whole episode until recently when I got this thought that the lady might have tied my parents grave which are in front of my compound. please I need advice on what to do since a man of God told me that I required a higher anointing. Also I remember dreaming of my mum pleading with me on some thing before that episode. Also help how I can make my dreams clearer and remember then regularly. Thank you.

Hello..
The Holy Spirit performed an out of body revelation to show you how real that revelation was.. It is to cast out your doubts.
This is a popular method the Holy Spirit usually uses to reveal a hard thing to the dreamer which he/she may not believe easily. Usually, after He shows you the revelation, He snaps your spirit back to your body.

This is to help you in redirecting your prayers in the right way, knowing the people behind your troubles and directing those prayers against them (witchcraft powers).

* THE REVELATION WAS GIVEN SO THAT YOU REDIRECT YOUR PRAYERS TO GOD WELL WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE GIVEN.

So when you're praying next time, call the name of your Aunty and your sister and loose every demonic hold which they might have used in the spiritual realm to tie you down.

When you forget your dreams a lot, it is really bad. It could be the enemy causing this to make you not realize that important message that dream has for you which you can use in prayer for your blessing.

So pray against dream polluters and demons that can make you forget your dreams using the Name of Jesus.
Also, if you forget your dreams you can simply say a short word of prayer to God to make you remember (it works for me all the time).

Note* If you engage in sin that has a control over the mind,( sins like fornication, cheating, lying, masturbation, adultery etc.) you allow demons to steal your dreams away from you and this will make it difficult for you to remember these dreams until you pray to God.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 11, 2016
CharlyG1:

I do not fully understand. Does she actually meet you in a particular place?
At my work place.

Did she ask that you both see each other to pray?

No, last meeting was the first. Remember I said I felt a strange power on my hand after she let go. It was like an uncomfortable distant pain that comes from strenuous activities that I felt. It spread to my other hand and upward to my shoulder very slowly and on the next day, it was down to my back. It's why I came here. I needed the strength of a fellowship of Godly people. I was worn out.

Please clarify on these, I know we all here would want to really understand what's going on.

I had left out some details, but I hope am clearer now. I hope this answers nnamdiosu too.

Also, you really need to pray on this. Only God can reveal the true meaning of this encounter between you and this woman

Thanks and God bless smiley

Am pretty sure she did not come in peace.

Thanks, ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:10pm On May 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

.....Am pretty sure she did not come in peace.

Thanks, ,

Okay brother, if your spirit had this bad feeling about this woman, then I guess you did right by shunning her. If you feel at peace right now, then you're on the right track. You could have the spiritual gift of 'Discernment of spirits', you never can tell. You can ask God concerning this.

God is with you. May God protect you from harm and from all the devices of Satan in Jesus Name.. Amen.

And everyone on this thread too. May God protect us all from harm. And what wicked people plot against us will backfire on them in 7 different manifestation in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Remain blessed People

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 1:18am On May 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

God bless you too dear smiley

Concerning your sister, I've said it here before that astral travel is demonic. It opens up doors for demons to invade a person's mind. When this act is done repeatedly, demons will have a legal right to not just invade the mind of the person but also the body as well.

When this happens, the person becomes demon possessed. If your sister is conscious of what is happening to her, then I'm afraid she is legally possessed by demons and this has become a witchcraft act.

When there is a witch in a family, the first plan is usually to initiate other family members into witchcraft. If this doesn't work out as planned, attacks will be carried out on some of the members of the family, usually an attack on the soul, spirit and body. It is demon influenced. Attacks start on the strongest because they are threats to the workings of the demons, attacks will take place on the others through mind manipulation, bad dreams, night attacks that result in witchcraft marks/scratches, depression etc.

The demon inside of a witch aggravates the witch with so much hatred even against family members.

Now back to you..

It is good to keep some distance away from your sister at this moment. But it is mandatory you put her in serious prayers. She needs deliverance. It is demons that have possessed her that make her do what she does.

* Do not develop any hatred towards her. Instead you must show her love(by putting her in prayers) and if I were you I would go on some days fasting for God to deliver her.

* Also, you can speak to your head pastor in your church, perhaps there could be a way to invite your sister for a deliverance session.

* If you develop hatred for your sister, the demons manipulating her would only smile knowing well that if someone like you (a family member) can hate your sister, then it would be very difficult for someone else to show love in their heart to pray for her and set her free.

When demons attack in a family, they usually first attack the ones who are highly sensitive to the things of the Spirit. You may not know how strong you are spiritually, but trust me you are strong for God is with you.. Your sister(the demons) attack you because they know you'll be instrumental to your sister's deliverance.

Think on it.

I am happy you are getting stronger in spirit. Your dreams will not be polluted anymore if you continue saying strong words of prayer before you sleep.
Always use the blood of Jesus in your prayers and you can as well take a bottle of anointing oil, pray on it using the Name and Blood of Jesus, then sprinkle some of it around your bedside and window.

The demons in your sister are trying to manipulate your mind. You may keep some distance away from her physically but more importantly, keep your distance close to her spiritually by speaking fire prayers unto God that will anger God to rip apart those demons away from her.

Please feel free to share with us on how you progress on this from time to time.

God is with you. God bless you dear smiley

Thank you, you have given me much to think on. Everything you have said makes a lot of sense. I have seen her (her demons) initiating my nephew who is 2 years old. In the dream she stood in front of him and manipulated his head so it looked deformed (elephant like), I realize this is one of the ways witches initiate, this was done to me also in dream but I prayed and cancelled it in the name of Jesus. After the dream of my nephews initiation, my nephew began to have an obsession with people's feet. Once he touches anyones feet they become drained and tired and need to sleep. I continue to pray for him. My brother has also been initiated, he now arrives in our dream as barking dog, or a thin tall black man in a long black coat who assists my sister in her attack. If the attack is bad, I wake up with scratches on my body, usually 3 marks on my legs or my arms. I guess these are called "witches marks" When this happens I annoint it with blessed oil and pray over it.

I do not hate my sister at all, I love her (I hate the witch craft thou)...it brings tears to my eyes for everything that has happened, but I am being honest when I say the constant attacks have made me weary of this. For ten years this has been going strong. Dreams I should be having about my future husband, business, life, are instead crammed with this witch craft. It's as if I cannot have a life except to fight this. Me and my younger sister believe strongly that she has been stealing blessings, since she pretty much said as much in dream. At times she returns to hand something back to us, but this soon after she is back to retrieve it. On the occasions when I think fondly of her, the good times we shared, it's as if this empowers her demons to attack me more. I then tried to stop thinking on her at all,....I know that's what those demons want.

Another reason I could not be around her is because whenever we spoke I would get unbearable headaches. I have recently discovered if I am around any kind of witch craft or anyone with ill intentions I will get horrible headaches.

I believe is the root of many things occurring in my family is because my father was in many occults which my mother had no idea of when they married. He left my mother and all of us when we were small but his legacy lives on. My mother made enquiries in her church, and was told that my sister came from the marine world. My sister used to tell us about swimming in deep oceans with people she referred to as her "friends" so I can see this being the case.

Due to my mothers distress about this situation, she decided to tackle it head on. She and my sister were on the phone one day, and instead of talking on general matters, my mother started to speak to my sister about Jesus, about reading her bible more, and finding a deliverance ministry. That night while my mother was sleeping something came to bite her leg, it swelled up twice as big and became red. We had to pray and annoint it with oil, it took days for the pain and swelling to go down.. Now she no longer talks on church and the bible with my sister.

The church I have decided to attend is my mothers church in Nigeria C.P.A CHURCH. I am currently in the UK so I am continuing my search to find another church.

I could go on and on about the things I have encoutered in the spirit world because of all this..but I do not want to waffle on lol.

I am grateful for the points you have made, your answers have shone a light on so many things. My question is, can all witches be delivered? What if someone is born as a mami wata, do the same rules apply? If having her close causes me phyiscal pain, is communicating with her physically the best course of action?

Many thanks in advance for all and God bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:28am On May 12, 2016
yummy76:
Wao Greatly blessed by the post, thanks my sister
Amen bro. Am glad you are blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:37am On May 12, 2016
JMG1:

Thank you soo much for this post, its an eye opener and I am blessed with it however I wish to add that not all angels come in form of a "TALL" man/person as some are also short and this is based on a personal experience which I wish to share. Just as you have said, they come in All forms. I decided to share this coz as I was working to work this morning, I saw a tall man and I was like " that man could be an Angel ooo" but change my thoughts immediately so it dropped in my mind to share this so we don't start looking for tall angels up and down. Lol

Sometimes between august and october 2014, can't really remember. I was soo frustrated, down and confused because as I testified in my earlier post, I was born in a muslim home and those periods were times I was facing serious persecutions based on my conversion to Christianity, coupled with the fact that I had no job, no money, no focus and it weighed me down seriously that I wanted God to just do something to get me out of all the ordeals.

So I engaged in a 3days fasting and prayer but decided to stay in church to be able to focus more. What I did was to leave the house around 7 in the morning after morning prayer at home to the church, pray at the hours of prayer which is 9am, 12pm and 3pm, then go back home around 4 to finish the prayer at home by 6pm. I engaged in serious and fervent prayer praying with 50 psalms in a day so what I basically do is read a psalm, use the content of the psalm to pray, then when its 9am, I pray concerning what I want, when am done I continue with the reading and praying of each psalms till then next hour of prayer and that I did for 3days, praying 50psalm each day. Because of what I was facing and the promises of God I read in the bible, my request was for God to provide money, infact a lot so that I can prove to my family that indeed Jesus is Lord. "My intentions then was actually for selfish reasons as my mind and heart was still not that right with God.

On the last(3rd) day of prayer, between 12pm and 3pm "can't really remember the time", I decided to go outside the church to just look around and rest my mind a bit. At that same minute I got outside, an old" not very old" short male between 5'4 and 5'8 wearing an dirty oversized shirt with trouser that didn't even get to the ankle, big tie,ugly shoe and he carried a big bag like a laptop bag walked in the church compound. He looks like those who usually go around to collect contributions" ajo in yoruba" mostly for market people. Infact poverty was written all over him.

He walked in and asked a woman he saw for the pastor of the church so the woman told him to wait to call him and she walked to the pastors house beside the church " the pastor leaves right there in church"

While she was gone, there was a long bench at the front of the church so the man walked to the bench and lay down there "not sit oooo, he dropped his bag and lay on the bench as someone that wants to sleep". Because at that time, God was still working in me, my attitude, my character, re-moulding and renewing my mind to be like Christ. Immediately I saw him do that,with the fact that he was poor and dirty, he irritated me sooo much that I felt so much hatred against me, I was so angry and mad that if not for the fact that he was old, I would have shouted on him to stand up or even spank him.

You know what he did afterwards, he stood up from the bench, carried his back and walked out of the church without waiting for the pastor. As I was wondering where he was going, the Holy Spirit spoke, it was a still small voice within but was very loud for me to hear "that was the first time I heard the Holy Spirit spoke" and he said THAT MAN IS AN ANGEL AND HE CAME TO TEST YOU CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST IF YOUR HEART IS RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR REQUEST NOW.

Immediately I heard I wanted to run after the man but when I got outside the church I still saw him walking but was already far, after some few steps I stopped and was soo sad. First I knew that I failed the test already but that didn't really bother, what bothers me was the reason behind my failure and with that I knew in my heart I have serious work to do with my mind. My life changed from that period as from that moment, I started obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit and follow his leading. When I do something wrong and the Holy Spirit corrects me, I adhere straight without thinking. That is how God changed me from who I was in the world to a new creation in Christ that everyone around noticed that change, it seems to be sooo obvious and people were surprised especially my family. Infact the persecutions from my family stopped majority because of that change.

So the reason for all this is just to add that angels do come in different forms and not just in tall form and the bible says in
hebrew 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it

The forms of angels as man is not specified in the bible, the bible only says STRANGERS which means angels could come in any form. So we should generally be nice to people around us and try to give alms and help people as much as we can both with the word and financially.

Remember the first and second major commandment. Love your God with all your heart, mind and soul and with everything. And the second which is to Love our neighbours just as we love ourselves.

Shalom
I really thank God for what He is doing in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:12am On May 12, 2016
Leonstarter:

Thank you, you have given me much to think on. Everything you have said makes a lot of sense. I have seen her (her demons) initiating my nephew who is 2 years old. In the dream she stood in front of him and manipulated his head so it looked deformed (elephant like), I realize this is one of the ways witches initiate, this was done to me also in dream but I prayed and cancelled it in the name of Jesus. After the dream of my nephews initiation, my nephew began to have an obsession with people's feet. Once he touches anyones feet they become drained and tired and need to sleep. I continue to pray for him. My brother has also been initiated, he now arrives in our dream as barking dog, or a thin tall black man in a long black coat who assists my sister in her attack. If the attack is bad, I wake up with scratches on my body, usually 3 marks on my legs or my arms. I guess these are called "witches marks" When this happens I annoint it with blessed oil and pray over it.

I do not hate my sister at all, I love her (I hate the witch craft thou)...it brings tears to my eyes for everything that has happened, but I am being honest when I say the constant attacks have made me weary of this. For ten years this has been going strong. Dreams I should be having about my future husband, business, life, are instead crammed with this witch craft. It's as if I cannot have a life except to fight this. Me and my younger sister believe strongly that she has been stealing blessings, since she pretty much said as much in dream. At times she returns to hand something back to us, but this soon after she is back to retrieve it. On the occasions when I think fondly of her, the good times we shared, it's as if this empowers her demons to attack me more. I then tried to stop thinking on her at all,....I know that's what those demons want.

Another reason I could not be around her is because whenever we spoke I would get unbearable headaches. I have recently discovered if I am around any kind of witch craft or anyone with ill intentions I will get horrible headaches.

I believe is the root of many things occurring in my family is because my father was in many occults which my mother had no idea of when they married. He left my mother and all of us when we were small but his legacy lives on. My mother made enquiries in her church, and was told that my sister came from the marine world. My sister used to tell us about swimming in deep oceans with people she referred to as her "friends" so I can see this being the case.

Due to my mothers distress about this situation, she decided to tackle it head on. She and my sister were on the phone one day, and instead of talking on general matters, my mother started to speak to my sister about Jesus, about reading her bible more, and finding a deliverance ministry. That night while my mother was sleeping something came to bite her leg, it swelled up twice as big and became red. We had to pray and annoint it with oil, it took days for the pain and swelling to go down.. Now she no longer talks on church and the bible with my sister.

The church I have decided to attend is my mothers church in Nigeria C.P.A CHURCH. I am currently in the UK so I am continuing my search to find another church.

I could go on and on about the things I have encoutered in the spirit world because of all this..but I do not want to waffle on lol.

I am grateful for the points you have made, your answers have shone a light on so many things. My question is, can all witches be delivered? What if someone is born as a mami wata, do the same rules apply? If having her close causes me phyiscal pain, is communicating with her physically the best course of action?

Father Lord, i insert the spirit of this great daughter of yours inside the palm of your hand. keep her secured, hide her spirit under your blood.
Let the Voice of the blood of Jesus which speaks better things than that of Abel, speak total victory over the forces of darkness stressing her life. I join her faith and the faith of every brethren in this thread and we decree total destruction against the gate of hell waging war against her family In Jesus name. Anytime her spirit is called up by the foul spirit dwelling in her sister, let the voice of the Blood Jesus answer, in Jesus name.
In agreement, we clip her wings, we blind her mind's eyes, we bind her with fetters of Iron, we render that spirit redundant in Jesus name, Amen.

Sister you are free. keep proclaiming your freedom from her. Be bold to declare the word of God to her, don't you ever be afraid of her, she wants to keep everyone in fear of her, If you rise above that, she will run and hide. God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:04am On May 12, 2016
Leonstarter:

.....I am grateful for the points you have made, your answers have shone a light on so many things. My question is, can all witches be delivered? What if someone is born as a mami wata, do the same rules apply? If having her close causes me phyiscal pain, is communicating with her physically the best course of action?

I thank God for your humility, for taking my advice. May God bless you.

Not all witches can be delivered. This depends on the witches. If their conscience and hearts have been seared so badly that all they think of is evil, it won't be easy in a deliverance session. A witch/wizard who is conscious of the evil they commit will be a very tough one to deal with in a deliverance session. If the witch has gone so deep into witchcraft (flying at night for coven meetings, sleeping with people to convert their destiny, drinking blood, killing, creating chaos etc.), it won't be easy at all.
Witches have different ranks and different levels of power associated with the demons possessing them.

Usually for a very high ranking witch, Jesus Himself may come to make Himself known to them one way or the other, or He may send a prophet to warn the witch. Sometimes, If God has a plan for this person, He will start the process of deliverance automatically, speaking to the heart and mind of this witch for soothing and soul deliverance.
The witch would later start to have doubts about his/her satanic doctrines and would want to know who Jesus Christ is.

But if the witch does not heed to God's call of deliverance even after several warnings, then a problem would arise later because the demons in that person will now have total control over that witch/wizard. Usually the person would later die if they do not repent after many warnings from God.

Witches have stubborn spirits. They are very strong headed but they can be delivered by the power of God. In a case like yours, love is needed to engage in secret prayers for your sister. This will weaken the hold the demon(s) has over her and then it will become easy to break through her in a deliverance session.

Someone who was born out of charms and evil powers can still be delivered. Most times, God allows this person go through some experiences in life, then He now uses them mightily in His kingdom.
If a person is born out of marine powers, the person can still be delivered. All it takes is giving their lives to Jesus Christ and renouncing their evil covenant with marine powers. Also they must remain fully deep rooted in the things of God.

I believe you would definitely need to speak to your sister physically sometimes. A demon could be causing you this pain to block all interaction with your sister. You too, put up a wall of protection(pray in the Name of Jesus) before speaking with her.
This is a spiritual fight, not a physical one.

God bless you dear.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:21am On May 12, 2016
JMG1:

Thank you soo much for this post, its an eye opener and I am blessed with it however I wish to add that not all angels come in form of a "TALL" man/person as some are also short and this is based on a personal experience which I wish to share. Just as you have said, they come in All forms. I decided to share this coz as I was working to work this morning, I saw a tall man and I was like " that man could be an Angel ooo" but change my thoughts immediately so it dropped in my mind to share this so we don't start looking for tall angels up and down. Lol

Sometimes between august and october 2014, can't really remember. I was soo frustrated, down and confused because as I testified in my earlier post, I was born in a muslim home and those periods were times I was facing serious persecutions based on my conversion to Christianity, coupled with the fact that I had no job, no money, no focus and it weighed me down seriously that I wanted God to just do something to get me out of all the ordeals.

So I engaged in a 3days fasting and prayer but decided to stay in church to be able to focus more. What I did was to leave the house around 7 in the morning after morning prayer at home to the church, pray at the hours of prayer which is 9am, 12pm and 3pm, then go back home around 4 to finish the prayer at home by 6pm. I engaged in serious and fervent prayer praying with 50 psalms in a day so what I basically do is read a psalm, use the content of the psalm to pray, then when its 9am, I pray concerning what I want, when am done I continue with the reading and praying of each psalms till then next hour of prayer and that I did for 3days, praying 50psalm each day. Because of what I was facing and the promises of God I read in the bible, my request was for God to provide money, infact a lot so that I can prove to my family that indeed Jesus is Lord. "My intentions then was actually for selfish reasons as my mind and heart was still not that right with God.

On the last(3rd) day of prayer, between 12pm and 3pm "can't really remember the time", I decided to go outside the church to just look around and rest my mind a bit. At that same minute I got outside, an old" not very old" short male between 5'4 and 5'8 wearing an dirty oversized shirt with trouser that didn't even get to the ankle, big tie,ugly shoe and he carried a big bag like a laptop bag walked in the church compound. He looks like those who usually go around to collect contributions" ajo in yoruba" mostly for market people. Infact poverty was written all over him.

He walked in and asked a woman he saw for the pastor of the church so the woman told him to wait to call him and she walked to the pastors house beside the church " the pastor leaves right there in church"

While she was gone, there was a long bench at the front of the church so the man walked to the bench and lay down there "not sit oooo, he dropped his bag and lay on the bench as someone that wants to sleep". Because at that time, God was still working in me, my attitude, my character, re-moulding and renewing my mind to be like Christ. Immediately I saw him do that,with the fact that he was poor and dirty, he irritated me sooo much that I felt so much hatred against me, I was so angry and mad that if not for the fact that he was old, I would have shouted on him to stand up or even spank him.

You know what he did afterwards, he stood up from the bench, carried his back and walked out of the church without waiting for the pastor. As I was wondering where he was going, the Holy Spirit spoke, it was a still small voice within but was very loud for me to hear "that was the first time I heard the Holy Spirit spoke" and he said THAT MAN IS AN ANGEL AND HE CAME TO TEST YOU CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST IF YOUR HEART IS RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR REQUEST NOW.

Immediately I heard I wanted to run after the man but when I got outside the church I still saw him walking but was already far, after some few steps I stopped and was soo sad. First I knew that I failed the test already but that didn't really bother, what bothers me was the reason behind my failure and with that I knew in my heart I have serious work to do with my mind. My life changed from that period as from that moment, I started obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit and follow his leading. When I do something wrong and the Holy Spirit corrects me, I adhere straight without thinking. That is how God changed me from who I was in the world to a new creation in Christ that everyone around noticed that change, it seems to be sooo obvious and people were surprised especially my family. Infact the persecutions from my family stopped majority because of that change.

So the reason for all this is just to add that angels do come in different forms and not just in tall form and the bible says in
hebrew 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it

The forms of angels as man is not specified in the bible, the bible only says STRANGERS which means angels could come in any form. So we should generally be nice to people around us and try to give alms and help people as much as we can both with the word and financially.

Remember the first and second major commandment. Love your God with all your heart, mind and soul and with everything. And the second which is to Love our neighbours just as we love ourselves.

Shalom

This is a powerful post. You are right, angels appear in different forms and do not always appear to be tall. They appear to a person in a physical form(as a human being) or in their true spirit form.

When they come in the physical form, a person must be alert to discern the behavior of the angel, knowing that the angel was sent from God to them.
Most times the person won't even know it was an angel until the angel is gone.

Your life is a testimony and I pray God will continue His good work in your life.

Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:15am On May 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

This is a powerful post. You are right, angels appear in different forms and do not always appear to be tall. They appear to a person in a physical form(as a human being) or in their true spirit form.

When they come in the physical form, a person must be alert to discern the behavior of the angel, knowing that the angel was sent from God to them.
Most times the person won't even know it was an angel until the angel is gone.

Your life is a testimony and I pray God will continue His good work in your life.

Remain blessed.

Amen sir but the fact that amazes me most was that he" the angel" acted perfectly like a human till he walked to the bench. The only act that seems to be odd was when he left without seeing the pastor and he left after the wicked thought. Indeed God knows our thought and the intent of our heart, nothing is hidden from him. He is Almighty. Thank you so much sir. Keep up the good work. This post has indeed been a blessing to me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:25am On May 12, 2016
analice107:

I really thank God for what He is doing in your life.
Am grateful as well and I pray he does more. I was really touched by your post concerning having a relationship with our Lord and not serving him as a duty. It seems we all need to step up our commitment and embrace Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior with deep Love, it is untill then we can serve and worship him in truth and in spirit fulling pleasing Him. God bless you sis. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:02am On May 12, 2016
JMG1:

Am grateful as well and I pray he does more. I was really touched by your post concerning having a relationship with our Lord and not serving him as a duty. It seems we all need to step up our commitment and embrace Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior with deep Love, it is untill then we can serve and worship him in truth and in spirit fulling pleasing Him. God bless you sis. Thanks alot
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Father Lord, i insert the spirit of this great daughter of yours inside the palm of your hand. keep her secured, hide her spirit under your blood.
Let the Voice of the blood of Jesus which speaks better things than that of Abel, speak total victory over the forces of darkness stressing her life. I join her faith and the faith of every brethren in this thread and we decree total destruction against the gate of hell waging war against her family In Jesus name. Anytime her spirit is called up by the foul spirit dwelling in her sister, let the voice of the Blood Jesus answer, in Jesus name.
In agreement, we clip her wings, we blind her mind's eyes, we bind her with fetters of Iron, we render that spirit redundant in Jesus name, Amen.

Sister you are free. keep proclaiming your freedom from her. Be bold to declare the word of God to her, don't you ever be afraid of her, she wants to keep everyone in fear of her, If you rise above that, she will run and hide. God bless.

Thank you! My heart swelled with the holy spirit while reading this powerful prayer. I feel renewed. My dear, you truly have done wonders for my spirit and lifted it. May God bless you now and always.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

I thank God for your humility, for taking my advice. May God bless you.

Not all witches can be delivered. This depends on the witches. If their conscience and hearts have been seared so badly that all they think of is evil, it won't be easy in a deliverance session. A witch/wizard who is conscious of the evil they commit will be a very tough one to deal with in a deliverance session. If the witch has gone so deep into witchcraft (flying at night for coven meetings, sleeping with people to convert their destiny, drinking blood, killing, creating chaos etc.), it won't be easy at all.
Witches have different ranks and different levels of power associated with the demons possessing them.

Usually for a very high ranking witch, Jesus Himself may come to make Himself known to them one way or the other, or He may send a prophet to warn the witch. Sometimes, If God has a plan for this person, He will start the process of deliverance automatically, speaking to the heart and mind of this witch for soothing and soul deliverance.
The witch would later start to have doubts about his/her satanic doctrines and would want to know who Jesus Christ is.

But if the witch does not heed to God's call of deliverance even after several warnings, then a problem would arise later because the demons in that person will now have total control over that witch/wizard. Usually the person would later die if they do not repent after many warnings from God.

Witches have stubborn spirits. They are very strong headed but they can be delivered by the power of God. In a case like yours, love is needed to engage in secret prayers for your sister. This will weaken the hold the demon(s) has over her and then it will become easy to break through her in a deliverance session.

Someone who was born out of charms and evil powers can still be delivered. Most times, God allows this person go through some experiences in life, then He now uses them mightily in His kingdom.
If a person is born out of marine powers, the person can still be delivered. All it takes is giving their lives to Jesus Christ and renouncing their evil covenant with marine powers. Also they must remain fully deep rooted in the things of God.

I believe you would definitely need to speak to your sister physically sometimes. A demon could be causing you this pain to block all interaction with your sister. You too, put up a wall of protection(pray in the Name of Jesus) before speaking with her.
This is a spiritual fight, not a physical one.

God bless you dear.

CharlyG1 this all makes sense. I recall last year, when this all started, I was getting messages to pray for my sisters soul and for my brother and younger sister. After praying for them, I noticed my younger sister started to get closer to God. She still has some way to go, but for someone who (in the past)would rather consult New Age practitioners than go to God to now be praying and reading bible, this is a wonder. However, when I prayed fervently for my other sister and brother, I instead saw my sisters spirit fly at me as a red winged demon. Then I awoke to find my wall crawling with spirit spiders. Horrified, I stopped, feeling like it wasn't reaching her. That, I can see, was a mistake.

Whenever I am under spiritual attack I have ringing in my ears. In fact, since I have spoken on this thread it has become quite bad. I know the evil forces do not like what you all are telling me, and that what you all are saying is very powerful with God. After reading all of your posts, I began to pray for my sister fervently once again. The ringing lessened considerably.

I will fast and ask others in my family to fast with me. If love is the weapon then we have a mighty weapon indeed.

Thank you Charly G1, anointed man of God, thank you so much for your advice. It is well heeded. God bless you! smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
innason:
please guys I need your advise. My parents died last year in a way that was spiritually suspicious. Since then I had been observing some spiritual attacks in my finances and career. I started praying, fasting and doing mid night prayers. raising altar sacrifice on monthly basis. Of recent I started noticing that I spirit travel. On one of the episode I traveled to my village (it was more real) and summoned my aunty who it had earlier been revealed to me as a witch to loose some thing I was not so sure. Though we were standing in front of my house I was not so sure of what I was telling her to loose. She replied that my word MAY not be enough to make her loose the stuff and told me that my sister also was also shooting her arrows. To that reply I became worked up warning her of some thing when suddenly my spirit was taking back to my body and I woke up. Since that day I have not really understood the whole episode until recently when I got this thought that the lady might have tied my parents grave which are in front of my compound. please I need advice on what to do since a man of God told me that I required a higher anointing. Also I remember dreaming of my mum pleading with me on some thing before that episode. Also help how I can make my dreams clearer and remember then regularly. Thank you.

Which man of God told you need higher anointing..

Tell him.. With all due respect to Shut up..

These kind talk is already annoying me in my spirit..

You received enough mercy from God to reveal the source of your problems to you and you are hear talking about higher anoiniting. Which anointing did you receive before you could have that dream.

Brother, You by your self is your own anointing..

GO back to God and face them head on.. But if you know you are not ready to do any burial in your family these year and you are comfortable with your position abeg just dai sleep.. All will be well

But if you believe that from the Days of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the voilent take it by force i would advice you pray. As you are self it because of those prayers you praying they have not destroyed you.

Bros.. Only you and you alone can fight these battle Daniel was not anointed from birth he prayed his way into it.

The agenda of the lord for your life is not for only spirit to be oppressing you..

Go get the anointing you dont need a man of God.. You are the man of God.. Just get good prayer partners and you good to go..

shalom

Sorry for coming across to harsh...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
@CharlyG1
@temi4fash

I just spoke to my elderly friend. Just now smiley

The conversation was something like this

Both: (greetings)
Me: Am not buying today
Her : (stories about our last meeting. . And how she took medicine) God is great...
Me : This is not right. We are different people who just met. You should not be coming here
Her: You are my child
Me: I just met you, I don't know enough about you for us to visit each other and pray
Her: Ok. (signals she has understood ). ( no words)

Bros,

Why are you scared?

the woman cannot do you anything

Be on top of your game.

when next you see her treat like a son would treat a mother and invite her to church.

that would tell you want to do next
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2016
Leonstarter:

Thank you CharlyG1 and may God continue to rain down blessings upon you. I do not know how I found this thread it must be God directed) but yours were one of the first posts I read, and continued to read, and as I did I exhaled with relief because I could see there were others that understood. I was reluctant to put up my story because of the spiritual battle my family and me have been going through (even still). It has been hard to share and to trust, but I heard a voice encouraging me to do so, so I did. After all, I have gained wisdom and strength from others posts here, so if I can contribute just a little I am happy to do so.

I do have a question regarding astral attacks namely from one of my sisters. For years she admitted to astral traveling frm her body and going to different places. Me and my younger sister didn't think anything of it, and dismised it a little, although we would often recall her in our dreams, sometimes just watching us from a dark corner. One day she came to me in dream and said "I'm going to a job interview, I want what you have, give it to me" I said "No, it's mine and you can't have it" I knew in the dream that I had stopped her doing something she had always done, which was taking. After that when she came to my dreams there would be an attack.

This has been raging for years against me and my younger siblings, and it stops for a little while only to start up again. Sometimes she comes as herself, a snake, a dog in fact all kinds of things. I have even seen her transform into a huge mermaid, and drag me into murky green water. My other younger sister has experienced similar attacks, to such a degree that it almost made her lose her mind. She is not completly with Christ, which I think doesn't help. Last year, after more attacks than I care to remember, I started having dreams where I was being told to distance myself from this sister. They said; "while she may be family in blood, she is not family in spirit". These warning dreams continued, yet I found it hard to do what they asked, after all removing a family member from your life is not easy. Still, I eventually listened and did what I had been told in dream. Before I removed myself from my sisters life, I asked her if she still soul traveled, although I already knew the answer. She became irritated and clammed up refusing to discuss the matter. This was followed by anther dream attack. I had my answer.

It was early last year that I fully gave my life to Christ. The only soultion I have now is prayer, I know I am becoming stronger in spirit because of this. I still see her in dream, but the attacks are not as frequent. My main irritation is that she is still able to pollute my dreams at all. Your suggestions on this matter would be much appreciated.

Let me welcome you to these thread and i want to appreciate you for that wonderful post you dropped up there about your encounter.. it was awesome and i was so blessed by it.

Sister, As i was reading your story: The lord laid it in hear to tell you these

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations

Also, he asked to tell you that you are the gate keeper of your house, you decide what goes in and what goes out, You determine what to be and what ought not to be.

TO every home there is a gatekeeper assigned the role by God himself and you have found grace to be selected.

When there is a demon within everybody suffers, the sufferness only reduces when you are on fire and God has mercy on you.

It take communal efforts to fight, I remember when i would personally do deliverance for my sis and the likes, My mum would pray and pray and so on.

The person who has the issue must be willing to get delivered

Its a challenge you must be willing to face it head on, it will only conquer you if you allow it to.

you have the power only you need to do is take it head on and do battle.. It the Lord battle you are only an instrument.

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
At my work place.

No, last meeting was the first. Remember I said I felt a strange power on my hand after she let go. It was like an uncomfortable distant pain that comes from strenuous activities that I felt. It spread to my other hand and upward to my shoulder very slowly and on the next day, it was down to my back. It's why I came here. I needed the strength of a fellowship of Godly people. I was worn out.

I had left out some details, but I hope am clearer now. I hope this answers nnamdiosu too.

Am pretty sure she did not come in peace.

Thanks, ,

Which kind of felling do you fell in your hands??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:16pm On May 12, 2016
Leonstarter:

Thank you! My heart swelled with the holy spirit while reading this powerful prayer. I feel renewed. My dear, you truly have done wonders for my spirit and lifted it. May God bless you now and always.
Amen my dearest. stay safe, stay connected.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 12, 2016
temi4fash:

Bros,

Why are you scared?

the woman cannot do you anything

Be on top of your game.

when next you see her treat like a son would treat a mother and invite her to church.

that would tell you want to do next

grin grin grin

No, I just had a hard time getting rid of her

I think you people here like the old woman.

What! shocked I was trying to get rid of her.

Besides, I would not be surprised to find she is a strong member of a certain shadowy church considering the confident prayer I heard her make. She even attempted to speak christianese
the last time we met. A typical church witch. Am not taking her anywhere.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2016
temi4fash:

Which kind of felling do you fell in your hands??

Not Godly. Wearing down and uncomfortable.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by esosuo: 5:43pm On May 12, 2016
Cherlene 13th to remember is you no.coordinate eeeehm .

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by innason(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello..
The Holy Spirit performed an out of body revelation to show you how real that revelation was.. It is to cast out your doubts.
This is a popular method the Holy Spirit usually uses to reveal a hard thing to the dreamer which he/she may not believe easily. Usually, after He shows you the revelation, He snaps your spirit back to your body.

This is to help you in redirecting your prayers in the right way, knowing the people behind your troubles and directing those prayers against them (witchcraft powers).

* THE REVELATION WAS GIVEN SO THAT YOU REDIRECT YOUR PRAYERS TO GOD WELL WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE GIVEN.

So when you're praying next time, call the name of your Aunty and your sister and loose every demonic hold which they might have used in the spiritual realm to tie you down.

When you forget your dreams a lot, it is really bad. It could be the enemy causing this to make you not realize that important message that dream has for you which you can use in prayer for your blessing.

So pray against dream polluters and demons that can make you forget your dreams using the Name of Jesus.
Also, if you forget your dreams you can simply say a short word of prayer to God to make you remember (it works for me all the time).

Note* If you engage in sin that has a control over the mind,( sins like fornication, cheating, lying, masturbation, adultery etc.) you allow demons to steal your dreams away from you and this will make it difficult for you to remember these dreams until you pray to God.

God bless you smiley

Thanks slot Brother Charles. Am grateful. Mind if get your email so I keep getting tips like this as I engage this battle.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by innason(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello..

God bless you smiley

Thank you so much. I now understand.I avoid those mentioned sin.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cherlene(f): 9:00pm On May 12, 2016
esosuo:
Cherlene 13th to remember is you no.coordinate eeeehm .

13th May, is the day the Lord has made.

I thank God Almighty, for HIS grace and mercy
upon my LIFE.

Aaah, tomorrow I am a year OLDER.

Oya, my dear NOR FORGET my birthday gift
ehh..

Cherlene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin grin

No, I just had a hard time getting rid of her

I think you people here like the old woman.

What! shocked I was trying to get rid of her.

Besides, I would not be surprised to find she is a strong member of a certain shadowy church considering the confident prayer I heard her make. She even attempted to speak christianese
the last time we met. A typical church witch. Am not taking her anywhere.

Lol..

As you like it boss..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:49pm On May 12, 2016
Leonstarter:

15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

you must understand that whatever forces you're battling with will attempt to grip tighter if they realise you wanna let go.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:54pm On May 12, 2016
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

... No darkness will ever comprehend the grace of God in your lives in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 11:35pm On May 12, 2016
Wow what a testimony! As I read my eyes welled with tears, we are truly serving a possible God. Thank you for your warm welcome, your story has increased my faith and hope that all will be well. To be someone at a tender age to lay hands on your sister and deliver her, is truly a blessing to have indeed. The more I read the more I realize what an exceptional group this is.

It's funny when you say you were told I was he gate keeper of the family home, because some of my family members have said similar things. I am humbled and touched by your message, the idea that God wants to work through me in such ways amazes me. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

May your goings and comings contine to be God blessed, much warmth to you and thank you man of God it is all appreciated.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2016
Cherlene:

13th May, is the day the Lord has made.

I thank God Almighty, for HIS grace and mercy
upon my LIFE.

Aaah, tomorrow I am a year OLDER.

Oya, my dear NOR FORGET my birthday gift
ehh..

Cherlene

happy birthday sir. analice Oya come and cook the birthday rice. I'm giving muyis contract for cake. smiley. may God keep, strengthen and guide you sir ijn

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2016
nnamdiosu:

happy birthday sir. analice Oya come and cook the birthday rice. I'm giving muyis contract for cake. smiley. may God keep, strengthen and guide you sir ijn

I wish you could have given me the opportunity of coking, i Will gladly donate the noodles am cooking

Happy Birthday to the Celebrant.
Your Desire over your parent be granted,
Plus your academic breakthrough be activated IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.