Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812541 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2016
Analice107, CharlyG1 nnamdiosu temi4fash sonofthunder superior1 = Sorry for the attention seeking

QUESTION1: Does Spiritual Warfare has impact on our physical body as in fatigue?
QUESTION2: How will you know if you are in Spiritual Warfare when Pray in Tongue

I ask this because I feel like am the most lazy among Prayers, I feel somehow tired sometimes after prayer as if I have being starving for days even after eating.

My questions sound childish, but bear with me pls
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2016
Leonstarter I thank God for your life of Love only few could have this kind

I dont have anything to say, but just remind God of His word which cannot be broken

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil 1 Jn3:8

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Act 16:3

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee [the devil], and I will save thy children. Isa49:25

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:10am On May 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Analice107, CharlyG1 nnamdiosu temi4fash sonofthunder superior1 = Sorry for the attention seeking

QUESTION1: Does Spiritual Warfare has impact on our physical body as in fatigue?
QUESTION2: How will you know if you are in Spiritual Warfare when Pray in Tongue

I ask this because I feel like am the most lazy among Prayers, I feel somehow tired sometimes after prayer as if I have being starving for days even after eating.

What do you mean childish? Its not Childish at all. this is how you feel and you need to know.
Brother, lengthy prayer is good because it allows you cover a wider range of areas and stand in for family and loved ones. But, effective and fervent prayer may not necessarily be so lengthy. The Potency of our prayer is not in how long it is. That said...
Warfare prayer energizes me, i don't understand why you feel fagged out after it.
Well, talking is very exhaustive and for some people it could be that strainous. We have different area of strengths. It will advise you take it in short slowly, don't worry your stamina will grow.
But wait!!! The Bible says, to them that believes, he gave to them Power. What Power? Power to do what? It is also said, the Holy Spirit is our Helper. What does he help you do? Pls learn to Make use of the Holy Spirit.
Speak what you want to see appropriated in your life. Do you need strength, then speak it. Speak to your body.
The Faith which works is the Faith which speaks. Give the command.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand by the power and the authority that is in that name , i command renewed strength in my entire being, before prayer, during prayer and after prayer. I cannot be in the presence of the All powerful God and be weak. the Bible says, His strength is made perfect in my weakness, again, let the weak say i am strong, for he became weak that i might receive strength. I receive supernatural strength, energy and vitality. I bind and cast out the spirit of weakness out of my entire being, Spirit, Soul and Body, In Jesus name.
You have the power to Accept, Reject and reverse everything. Everything.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NaijaQT(f): 2:52am On May 13, 2016
I find it interesting that you mention the occult within your family. That has long been a suspicion of mine when it came to my family. My Dad was involved with an organization called AMORC in America for about 10 years and was actively involved while with my mother. My Dad used to do meditations and from his report this would frighten my Mom who was new to America at the time.
Although I have been officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder I still question some of the experiences I had that appeared to be spiritual in nature.
During my first episode I remember seeing what looked like demonic faces on people and how much that freaked me out. I remember seeing a false image on TV (that my mind likely conjured up) of a gay couple looking intimate and my immediate association of evil with it. I do not promote homophobia. I'm just noting what my mind was thinking at the time. At the time of this episode I truly believed that I was a born again Christian. I felt like I was being shown the "secrets" of my family, especially that of my Dad who I always contemplated whether he had hidden homosexual desires. My parents are non-believers and since childhood something about that seemed interesting to me.
I wonder if my Dad's association with this organization has had some kind of effect on the family. Both my brother and sister have been hospitalized for psychiatric issues. My sister revealed to me in the past about sleep paralysis and sensing a demonic figure that told her that it was going to kill her. At the time she was in a relationship with a man that I suspect may have been abusive to her in some way. My brother has been in and out of jail and for some strange reason appears to align himself with interesting characters for friends.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by esosuo: 6:16am On May 13, 2016
Cherlene:

13th May, is the day the Lord has made.

I thank God Almighty, for HIS grace and mercy
upon my LIFE.

Aaah, tomorrow I am a year OLDER.

Oya, my dear NOR FORGET my birthday gift
ehh..

Cherlene

Happy birthday officially to cherlene. wink. So were. Are we celebrating it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cherlene(f): 7:08am On May 13, 2016
esosuo:

Happy birthday officially to cherlene. wink. So were. Are we celebrating it?

Yey, Thank you Jesus for this new beautiful day.

Thank you dear.

Yey, the PARTY on..

Cherlene
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:28am On May 13, 2016
NaijaQT:

I find it interesting that you mention the occult within your family. That has long been a suspicion of mine when it came to my family. My Dad was involved with an organization called AMORC in America for about 10 years and was actively involved while with my mother. My Dad used to do meditations and from his report this would frighten my Mom who was new to America at the time.
Although I have been officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder I still question some of the experiences I had that appeared to be spiritual in nature.
During my first episode I remember seeing what looked like demonic faces on people and how much that freaked me out. I remember seeing a false image on TV (that my mind likely conjured up) of a gay couple looking intimate and my immediate association of evil with it. I do not promote homophobia. I'm just noting what my mind was thinking at the time. At the time of this episode I truly believed that I was a born again Christian. I felt like I was being shown the "secrets" of my family, especially that of my Dad who I always contemplated whether he had hidden homosexual desires. My parents are non-believers and since childhood something about that seemed interesting to me.
I wonder if my Dad's association with this organization has had some kind of effect on the family. Both my brother and sister have been hospitalized for psychiatric issues. My sister revealed to me in the past about sleep paralysis and sensing a demonic figure that told her that it was going to kill her. At the time she was in a relationship with a man that I suspect may have been abusive to her in some way. My brother has been in and out of jail and for some strange reason appears to align himself with interesting characters for friends.

Hmm.. My Dear. It is well with you and your family in Jesus Name.
Satan and his cohorts will not have his way in your family and by the mercies of God every evil power in your family or against you and your family will be defeated by the power of God in Jesus Name.. Amen

I thank God that you are a born again Christian. I want you to be strong in the Lord, keep your confidence in Him for He is here to deliver you.
You will be healed from whatever you have been diagnosed of in the name of Jesus. Write that down.

I want you to be prayerful and stand in the gap for your siblings. I pray God brings your father and mother to the Truth (Jesus Christ) by His grace.

Do not be worried. Do not be afraid for the Lord is with you.

Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:14am On May 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:

A person can get tired in a spiritual warfare.
Sometimes, a person may sleep and have a dream where he/she is fighting a very dangerous battle. When the person wakes up, he may feel very exhausted.
The thing most people don't realize is that this thing isn't actually a dream. It is the Holy Spirit that energizes a person's spirit to fight against evil powers. And this usually will make the dreamer exhausted when they wake up.

Spiritual energy like Physical energy can deplete and needs to be refilled.
Take the story of the woman with the blood issue as an example.
When she touched the helm of Jesus' garment, Jesus felt strength leave Him and He asked His disciples who touched Him. Though His disciples could not understand at that time what He meant.
Luke Chapt 8 vs 43

Spiritual energy is refilled with the word of God and doing God's will. Physical energy is refilled with food.
John chapt 4 vs 34:

Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish his work.

Matthew chapt 4 vs 4:

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

But now in the instance of prayer, you may not necessarily grow weary(except the Holy Spirit leads you on long Fasting and Prayers) when praying in the spirit for the speaking of tongues and praying in the Holy Ghost energizes a person's spirit to pray more effectively unto God. I guess this was what Analice was trying to point out. You will be able to go on long hours of prayers (depends on how the Holy Spirit wants it)
Usually the tiredness comes when you're not praying in the Spirit.

When you pray in the spirit, there is an unexplainable kind of energy the spirit enjoys. God sends His angels to fight on your behalf and He may use other methods to answer your prayers too. Warfare prayers have an instant effect on the kingdom of darkness.

You will know if you're praying in the Spirit. It will flow out from you like living water.. The words of prayers flow out, you don't force it. You will feel the vibrational energy of the Holy Ghost flowing through you in warfare prayers.
Let the Holy Spirit guide you in your prayers.
Ask that He guides you and teach you to pray.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:50am On May 13, 2016
Cherlene:

upon my LIFE.

ehh..

Cherlene

Dear Cherlene,

We wish you a Happy Birthday as you add an extra year today. We celebrate you today and pray for long life to you, sound health and prosperity in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Come to think about it, tomorrow is my birthday 14th cheesy

Thank God for His mercies!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Bro, There is no childish question in Spiritual matters, the gift is the same but the administration is different. Understanding your own is where the questions come from. So your question is so welcome.

Understanding Spiritual warfare and how to go about is very important.

Inasmuch as we are spirits we all leave in a body that get tired and weak that is why we are told to take care of our bodies and manage ourselves well

Spiritual warfare can cause physical fatigue. That's why sometimes even pastors have to go and refill cos spiritual strength like physical strength diminishes with constant use and needs to be regained.

Been lazy in prayers is a very normal thing, it happens all the time, that is why the Bible says by strength shall no man prevail so we still need to rely on God cos he is the only source of strength.

As for the no 2 we dont know that cos we are speaking in an unknown tongue so i dont even understand what am saying but i know i am praying to God directly.

In these world we are in, we in constant warfare whether we believe it or not.

Father, i pray for your son, who is deeply searching for you, i pray you reveal your self to him and fill up his hunger. Thank you for you have given him strength to press on, Thank you for the members of these thread who you have been using and who you will still use, i pray that these thread would not die a sudden death that your power would continue to radiate on these thread, i pray that every problem brought to these thread would receive permanent solutions and God would be with us and continue to strength, i pray specifically for brother Charles that the lord would gracious unto you, he cont to make you a pillar, plant you be the river side and you continue express favour everyday of your life, every attack against you cos of these thread is cancelled. Thank you daddy because you have done it.. in Jesus name i pray...

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2016
Cherlene:

upon my LIFE.

ehh..

Cherlene

Happy Birthday to you

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 12:06pm On May 13, 2016
NaijaQT:

I am quite interested in your story. There is no doubt your family is under a curse due to their participation in the occult, I can wager a good sum on the fact you are more under demonic attack than suffering bipolar disorder. Are you still a born again Christian, you used the word "was". I believe you can live a normal life, if you want to
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 1:22pm On May 13, 2016
Cherlene:

upon my LIFE.

ehh..

Cherlene

happy birthday, I pray God makes you prosperous in all your ways in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NaijaQT(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2016
superior1:

I am quite interested in your story. There is no doubt your family is under a curse due to their participation in the occult, I can wager a good sum on the fact you are more under demonic attack than suffering bipolar disorder. Are you still a born again Christian, you used the word "was". I believe you can live a normal life, if you want to

I guess a good question to ask is how to differentiate a mental illness like bipolar disorder from a spiritual attack. I remember when I was hospitalized the first time I was frequently writing in a journal and among the things I wrote in there was helping my parents believe in God again. My conviction was stronger then. I've only had two episodes that I've experienced (both with psychotic features). During both experiences I would become unusually spiritual/religious.
I've also experienced sleep paralysis but not to the extent of the account of my sister. I haven't had a sleep paralysis incident in a very long while.
Typically I have lived alone (currently living with a roommate but will soon be back on my own again). I remember one incident where I was on my couch in a previous apartment after watching something on TV and being in some kind of half sleep feeling like an entity was slowly trying to UnCloth me. It seemed like some kind of hazy figure. There was one night in particular that I'll never forget when I was staying at this same place where I was dreaming and it felt like I was free falling into some black abyss. It scared me so ultimately I woke up.
Prior to my second episode I developed an unusual fascination with repeating numbers like 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, etc. Whenever I would see these I attributed some kind of meaning to it and thought they confirmed thoughts that I had. I used to be into that "The Secret" and other related metaphysical books/teachings. I was even a member of a metaphysical church called Center for Spiritual Living here in Texas. I have been involved in Vipassana meditation and have since my last retreat decided to stop altogether.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 1:35pm On May 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Question 2: ..... that's why its good to also covert the gift of interpretation or to have a prayer partner with said gift.
you can't know what you pray for or against in tongues without the gift of interpretation; reason why Paul admonished the Corinthian church (I'm not sure now if they are the ones) to rather prophecy than speak in tongues if they are having a meeting and there's no interpreter.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enahi(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2016
exotique1fy:
wow! charlyG1 I must say, this is a very interesting thread. let me ask a question, how do you differentiate an actual vision/revelation from your own imagination/personal thoughts. honestly, as a person I believe that I have a very active imagination. so most of the times, I actually dismiss most of what I see as a mere imagination/thought.

I had an experience once (out of the numerous ones I have had, this is the one I vividly remember). I was doing my pedegree then and seeking the face of God concerning my admission status, so I was sincerely trying to get close to God and drop my vices. I fasted one day and was praying (I was speaking in tongues, though I had no idea of what I was doing since my mind was busy roaming about). I saw two of my neighbours entering our compound, heading straight for my room and asking me if I had kerosene. it was like one of the crazy imaginations I know I usually had so I dismissed it and tried had to focus on my prayer points for that evening. After the prayer session, about an hour later, I sat down outside to get some air. surprisingly, two of my neighbours walked into the compound, saw me and came directly to where I was sitting in front of my room and asked if I had kerosene (which I gave them not knowing kerosene was now scarce in town! lol). I was shocked! shocked because I just saw it happen some moments earlier. I have had many "imaginations" or should I say "visions" that came true. some I don't even remember until they happen. its like de ja vu for me most of the time.

another question I'll like to ask is this. what is your take on people who don't remember their dreams? I don't remember mine, no matter how hard I try, I eventually forget what I dreamt about.

Wow this describes me perfectly, my imagination is very powerful too and comes true. I don't always remember my dreams too and the few part I remember in my dreams always come true both good and bad.

I have also had few cases of demonic attack and appearances.
Sad that my prayer life is very weak and I know God has given me a gift of vision but unfortunately my Christian life hasn't been a perfect one which has affected my spiritual life.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 1:57pm On May 13, 2016
Enahi:

Wow this describes me perfectly, my imagination is very powerful too and comes true. I don't always remember my dreams too and the few part I remember in my dreams always come true both good and bad.

I have also had few cases of demonic attack and appearances.
Sad that my prayer life is very weak and I know God has given me a gift of vision but unfortunately my Christian life hasn't been a perfect one which has affected my spiritual life.
if you ever happen to forget them, ask the Holy spirit to remind you what you dreamt about or spend quality time in worship...
... also, don't be too lazy to cancel negative/bad dreams with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NaijaQT(f): 2:02pm On May 13, 2016
CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed? After my 1st psychiatric episode, once I was home and settled I would experience what felt like snake-like things crawling on me while in bed. This would be intermittent.
Do U see shadows that move so quickly? I thought I caught a glimpse of a dark shadow once while I was in a brightly lit bathroom
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight? Prior to my first episode, I heard what sounded like heavy footsteps above me. It seemed unusual as my upstairs neighbor never really sounded that loud before
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying? No
Do U know witches without any1 telling U? No
Do U hear voices mock U? When I was hospitalized the second time I did hear what seemed like voices mocking me. I heard things like, "She's ugly" Even when I returned back to work I felt like things were being said about me that were personal.
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark? I'm not always scared but I remember a night where I was scared because it seemed like there was a dark shadow around me. It was like I could sense it.
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms? No
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes? During my psychiatric episodes, I thought I could.
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons? No. I think my Mom may have though in regards to trying to defeat something that was trying to hurt me.
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams? No
Have U ever seen a spirit before? Honestly I'm not sure. I've seen people that would disappear when I would look back. This was more pronounced after my first episode. Whether it was my mind or spiritual, I'm not sure.

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2016
CharlyG1:

A person can get tired in a spiritual warfare.
Sometimes, a person may sleep and have a dream where he/she is fighting a very dangerous battle. When the person wakes up, he may feel very exhausted.
The thing most people don't realize is that this thing isn't actually a dream. It is the Holy Spirit that energizes a person's spirit to fight against evil powers. And this usually will make the dreamer exhausted when they wake up.

Spiritual energy like Physical energy can deplete and needs to be refilled.
Take the story of the woman with the blood issue as an example.
When she touched the helm of Jesus' garment, Jesus felt strength leave Him and He asked His disciples who touched Him. Though His disciples could not understand at that time what He meant.
Luke Chapt 8 vs 43

Spiritual energy is refilled with the word of God and doing God's will. Physical energy is refilled with food.
John chapt 4 vs 34:

Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish his work.

Matthew chapt 4 vs 4:

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

But now in the instance of prayer, you may not necessarily grow weary(except the Holy Spirit leads you on long Fasting and Prayers) when praying in the spirit for the speaking of tongues and praying in the Holy Ghost energizes a person's spirit to pray more effectively unto God. I guess this was what Analice was trying to point out. You will be able to go on long hours of prayers (depends on how the Holy Spirit wants it)
Usually the tiredness comes when you're not praying in the Spirit.

When you pray in the spirit, there is an unexplainable kind of energy the spirit enjoys. God sends His angels to fight on your behalf and He may use other methods to answer your prayers too. Warfare prayers have an instant effect on the kingdom of darkness.

You will know if you're praying in the Spirit. It will flow out from you like living water.. The words of prayers flow out, you don't force it. You will feel the vibrational energy of the Holy Ghost flowing through you in warfare prayers.
Let the Holy Spirit guide you in your prayers.
Ask that He guides you and teach you to pray.

God bless you.

On point and very inspiring. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
Cont
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/112#45521265

7. Demons, Angels and Children

Leonstarter:

I do not hate my sister at all, I love her (I hate the witch craft thou)...it brings tears to my eyes for everything that has happened, but I am being honest when I say the constant attacks have made me weary of this. For ten years this has been going strong. Dreams I should be having about my future husband, business, life, are instead crammed with this witch craft. It's as if I cannot have a life except to fight this. Me and my younger sister believe strongly that she has been stealing blessings, since she pretty much said as much in dream. At times she returns to hand something back to us, but this soon after she is back to retrieve it. On the occasions when I think fondly of her, the good times we shared, it's as if this empowers her demons to attack me more. I then tried to stop thinking on her at all,....I know that's what those demons want.

Another reason I could not be around her is because whenever we spoke I would get unbearable headaches. I have recently discovered if I am around any kind of witch craft or anyone with ill intentions I will get horrible headaches.

I believe is the root of many things occurring in my family is because my father was in many occults which my mother had no idea of when they married. He left my mother and all of us when we were small but his legacy lives on. My mother made enquiries in her church, and was told that my sister came from the marine world. My sister used to tell us about swimming in deep oceans with people she referred to as her "friends" so I can see this being the case.

This portion of your story caught my attention and propels me to continue my article 'village witch' using the line in bold

a witch is the carrier of the spirit of witchcraft, he or she is the agent of that demon. People atimes become and operate as a witch even without their unknowing, I have come across folks who truly love God but are operating spirits of witchcraft (the agent is operating the demon secondarily) to fulfill is his/her lustful desires. People can also inherit witchcraft spirits from their parents or ancestors and their are those who are willing-fully witches. A witch coven is a collection of people who are synergizing their spirits of witchcraft for their overall objectives

witchcraft is the art/craft/operations/activities of the witch (the agent) through the motivation/direction/possession of spirit of witchcraft

spirit of witchcraft is the demon, one of the foot soldiers of the devil which operates in the life of people and make them a witch, just like a type virus infect people and they become AIDS patients.

I have tried to make this distinction to arrive at this statement

Christians most times focus on the witch and not the spirit of witchcraft; the real culprit

I have heard people trying and praying to kill a witch believing that would bring an end to their problems, I believe it is a misdirected prayer, spirits of witchcraft do not die, demons dont die and if one witchcraft demons host dies, the demons simply look for the next available person to use and continue from where the last host stopped.

Stop concentrating on the village witch!!!!

That woman is wicked, why?...that woman hates you, why?......

John 10vs10
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

How then should one handle the village witch?

To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
superior1:
Cont
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/112#45521265

This portion of your story caught my attention and propels me to continue my article 'village witch' using the line in bold

a witch is the carrier of the spirit of witchcraft, he or she is the agent of that demon. People atimes become and operate as a witch even without their unknowing, I have come across folks who truly love God but are operating spirits of witchcraft (the agent is operating the demon secondarily) to fulfill is his/her lustful desires. People can also inherit witchcraft spirits from their parents or ancestors and their are those who are willing-fully witches. A witch coven is a collection of people who are synergizing their spirits of witchcraft for their overall objectives

witchcraft is the art/craft/operations/activities of the witch (the agent) through the motivation/direction/possession of spirit of witchcraft

spirit of witchcraft is the demon, one of the foot soldiers of the devil which operates in the life of people and make them a witch, just like a type virus infect people and they become AIDS patients.

Christians most times focus on the witch and not the spirit of witchcraft; the real culprit

I have heard people trying and praying to kill a witch believing that would bring an end to their problems, I believe it is a misdirected prayer, spirits of witchcraft do not die, demons dont die and if one witchcraft demons host dies, the demons simply look for the next available person to use and continue from where the last host stopped.

John 10vs10
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

How then should one then handle the village witch?

To be continued

Sir, Sometimes i think there is a misinterpretation of the meaning of the word "DIE"..

Alot of people look at literally and not in the spiritual meaning.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
temi4fash:

Sir, Sometimes i think there is a misinterpretation of the meaning of the word "DIE"..

Alot of people look at literally and not in the spiritual meaning.

Bro, do share more light on this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2016
superior1:

When you look at the book of Gen 2:17

but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Now looking at these statement, The lord told them not to eat of the fruit cos if they do they will die.

When they ate it, Did they die? No
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
superior1:

When you look at the book of Gen 2:17

but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

Now looking at these statement, The lord told them not to eat of the fruit cos if they do they will die.

When they ate it, Did they die? No

But they lost all the benefit attached to living in the garden and had curses too.

So when we say die

Spiritually we mean:

Stop to exist, Come to an end, among others

we all know spirits dont die, We can only stop there works in our lives and chase them away.

Would add more when am less busy..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
NaijaQT:

I guess a good question to ask is how to differentiate a mental illness like bipolar disorder from a spiritual attack. I remember when I was hospitalized the first time I was frequently writing in a journal and among the things I wrote in there was helping my parents believe in God again. My conviction was stronger then. I've only had two episodes that I've experienced (both with psychotic features). During both experiences I would become unusually spiritual/religious.
I've also experienced sleep paralysis but not to the extent of the account of my sister. I haven't had a sleep paralysis incident in a very long while.
Typically I have lived alone (currently living with a roommate but will soon be back on my own again). I remember one incident where I was on my couch in a previous apartment after watching something on TV and being in some kind of half sleep feeling like an entity was slowly trying to UnCloth me. It seemed like some kind of hazy figure. There was one night in particular that I'll never forget when I was staying at this same place where I was dreaming and it felt like I was free falling into some black abyss. It scared me so ultimately I woke up.
Prior to my second episode I developed an unusual fascination with repeating numbers like 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, etc. Whenever I would see these I attributed some kind of meaning to it and thought they confirmed thoughts that I had. I used to be into that "The Secret" and other related metaphysical books/teachings. I was even a member of a metaphysical church called Center for Spiritual Living here in Texas. I have been involved in Vipassana meditation and have since my last retreat decided to stop altogether.

If I wasnt before, I am now very sure you have been under demonic attack and it has been mislabeled bipolar. I have seen quite alot of demonic cases spanning more than a decade now,alot of jaw-dropping unbelievable situations still I am yet to see one (relating to physical conditions) that do not have a medical name to it. When extremely clueless, medical diagnoses have tagged some physical conditions to be a yet-to-be-identified virus infection. Yet, some of these cases (a good number) have disappeared without a trace immediately after a deliverance session.

One of the elements of Vipassana is realization of non-self, can you see how this can open a Christian to demons of confusion and schizophrenia?, during meditation, dont you have to blank out your mind?. The fact you went into Buddhism as a Christian gives satan the legal ground and right to torment you. The good news is that God can deliver you from the hand of these tormenting demons and you can live to fulfill the purpose God created you for.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by innason(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2016
Thank you CharlyG1 and bro temi . Please am always having this sensation on my palms. It started when I pray gradually it stayed on even when am not praying. recently the sensation have been growing much. Also I was projected again to somebody's farm yard there I found two white clothes when I picked the first it was my white shirt which I used on my wedding day as I attempted to pick the second it fell of my hand on my further attempt to pick the second cloth I felt some thing at my back looking back I saw a snake as I made to attack it with a stick my spirit came back to my body again. Do guide me this things are becoming frequent.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
NaijaQT:

Hi NaijaQT. I read what you wrote with deep interest because I recognise a lot of what you are saying. My father also belongs to similar cults. I also recall my fathers deep meditations, infact there was one room that he had that no one could go into. He would burn incense, and often I would hear strange voices (other than his own) coming from inside as he meditated. Even when he left us, no liked going near that room, and whenever anyone slept there they would have terrible nightmares. I was glad when we moved.

When you spoke of sleep paralysis it hit home like a sledge hammer, because this was one of the things that my sister who (the one now with witchcraft) would talk about often. At one point (around age 13) she would talk about someone "sitting on her chest" and she would feel this thing breathing on her forehead with foul breath. Around this time, she had many emotional issues, swinging from suicidal tendencies to full blown rage. Over time she stopped talking about her sleep paralysis and appeared to "get better". I now understand there had been no "getting better" something had just happened to her spiritually.

I think there is something in the children of cult members and having psychiatric issues. My sister battles with them, and her ex boyfriend whose father was also in an occult, had periodic nervous break downs. So there must be a connection there. As for the homosexual tendencies (without being too graphic) we suspected something similar with my father. Things happened in the household that pointed that way. I have also seen things in dreams and visions that showed me that in the occult & witchcraft world sex is sex to them, and there are no rules - anything goes.

I am so glad that God is opening your eyes to everything that is going on in your life. And the advice and prayers here are golden and God sent. Whatever our parents choices were doesn't have to be our lot, God had given us a way out. For that I am thankful. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 8:58pm On May 13, 2016
superior1:
Cont

John 10vs10

How then should one handle the village witch?

To be continued

When you said to look at witchcraft as a spiritual virus, and that demon will simply find another "host" when it exhausts the one it was in previously in, it really puts things in perspective. I will be looking forward to the continuation of this. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cherlene(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2016
CharlyG1:

Dear Cherlene,

We wish you a Happy Birthday as you add an extra year today. We celebrate you today and pray for long life to you, sound health and prosperity in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Come to think about it, tomorrow is my birthday 14th cheesy

Thank God for His mercies!

Amen. Thank you dear.

Wow, May is indeed the month.

Praise God, without a doubt we are thankful.

Cherlene
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cherlene(f): 10:05pm On May 13, 2016
temi4fash:

Happy Birthday to you

It is well with you

Thank you dear.
- Amen.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cherlene(f): 10:07pm On May 13, 2016
sonofthunder:

happy birthday, I pray God makes you prosperous in all your ways in Jesus name, amen.

Amen.

Thank you dear cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Leonstarter(f): 10:38pm On May 13, 2016
Cherlene[/i][/quote]

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Cherlene hope you had a wonderful day. God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.