Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (814957 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:46pm On May 22, 2016
CharlyG1:

I love the way you speak. God bless you Kenneth.

@Analice.. And God bless you too Analice a.k.a Anas09

smiley
Yes, God bless you brother Charles.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 22, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
I will advise you as a brother to totally ignore kallmemrB so as not to go wrong.let me illustrate to you the things of the spirit.you have two physical eyes right?.and with this physical eyes you can see good and wicked people right?. Don't tell me that you only see good people with your physical eyes.now the same is applicable to spiritual eyes.with spiritual eyes you can see both angels and demons.if you are close to God and live a holy life,you will be seeing more of angels since your spirituals eyes are open. Likewise you will be seeing demons or demons that disguised to be angels if you are not that close to God.what you are actually seeing are demons that pretend to be angels.but don't feel bad about that because its part of your training.God ordained and allowed it so that you will learn to discern between true light and false light.so you can see its part of your training and you ought to be happy about that.remember what happened in your hostels when you were unable to shout or move your body?. It is called sleep paralysis(google it).it is caused by demons or dark energy.it happened to me also on a daily basis back then in sec school.those entity that immobilized you feed on negative emotion of fear.they cause you to fear and then feed on that energy of fear.remember also that the came with the face of your two friend?. Yea demons are good in using peoples face to appear to people .angels don't use peoples face that you know when the appear to you.rather angels will appear as a total stranger,not imitating someone else face.remember also that they started telling you about the past?.angels don't always appear just to tell you what has already happened.angels mostly tell you things that will happen in the future so as to help you make the right decisions.what use is it telling me that I played football yesterday? .it is mostly demons that dwells more on the past because they can't see the future,but rather guise .remember also the little girl you asked the angels to punish with accident and it happened?. Angels don't cause accident my brother.those are demons pretending to be light.but you have to be happy because you have a great gift and God is only training you in the area of discernment.once you learn to identify those false angels,the next level of your gift will start manifesting.but above all ,you have to be very close to God in holiness and prayers .you have to feed on the bible day and night so as to sharpen your discernment.good luck brother. Once again avoid kallmemrB.he has a false spirit within to lead many here astray
one thing have learnt Abt this thread is most of you lack knowledge of spirituality ,you think babababa u say in church is spirituality...guy what do u know Abt heaven? Ur lack of knowledge made you say that Demons or evil spirit don't see the future....ur lack of knowledge makes you think angel cant appear To u in the image of people u trust....it's really disappointing that some of u think u know alot Abt Christianity but end up misleading people

I can't just laughing when I saw ur comment Abt false spirit in me,I honestly pray my God will show u the way to him

Mr 2kay pls don't believe any of them ,they will make you miss the road to God ....it's really surprising that they so much believe they know a lot but it's are crap
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
temi4fash:

I think you should thread carefully and be sure of what you have..

The Bible says test all spirits. ?

Spiritual things are very very deep... Its all enclosed in mysteries take out time to understand and you am sure you will be better for it.

If you know you have a gift then go to where children of God are and fellowship, you would see people who would help you.

I pray that God will help you
this is the only reasonable post have seen on this thread...am sorry to everyone if this sounded rude am not trying to insult anyone

The fact that most of u spend all ur day taking Abt demons it's absurd...

Some gifts run in family line like the Levites ...

We are all here to learn but most of u are doing oversabi on something's u don't know.
The fact that u advised someone and was attack after that is crap story for the gods

You all should advice him to seek spiritual counseling not everything is deliverance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2law(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2016
kallmemrB:
one thing have learnt Abt this thread is most of you lack knowledge of spirituality ,you think babababa u say in church is spirituality...guy what do u know Abt heaven? Ur lack of knowledge made you say that Demons or evil spirit don't see the future....ur lack of knowledge makes you think angel cant appear To u in the image of people u trust....it's really disappointing that some of u think u know alot Abt Christianity but end up misleading people

I can't just laughing when I saw ur comment Abt false spirit in me,I honestly pray my God will show u the way to him

Mr 2kay pls don't believe any of them ,they will make you miss the road to good ....it's really surprising that they so much believe they know a lot but it's are crap
thanks bro...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2law(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:
this is the only reasonable post have seen on this thread...am sorry to everyone if this sounded rude am not trying to insult anyone

The fact that most of u spend all ur day taking Abt demons it's absurd...

Some gifts run in family line like the Levites ...

We are all here to learn but most of u are doing oversabi on something's u don't..
The fact that u advised someone and was attack after that is crap story for the gods

You all should advice him to seek spiritual counseling not everything is deliverance
God bless you alot and i appreciate ur piece of advise
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:

Mr 2kay pls don't believe any of them ,they will make you miss the road to good ....it's really surprising that they so much believe they know a lot but it's are crap
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:
one thing have learnt Abt this thread is most of you lack knowledge of spirituality ,you think babababa u say in church is spirituality...guy what do u know Abt heaven? Ur lack of knowledge made you say that Demons or evil spirit don't see the future....ur lack of knowledge makes you think angel cant appear To u in the image of people u trust....
I'm not talking about dream mr kallmemrB.angels can come with the face of one we trust in the case of dream ,if that person is in one way or the other related to the message intended to be pass across.but the experience he had wasn't a dream at all.he was totally aware of his physical environment throughout the process.he even attempted to physically wake up his friend that was sleeping close to him.only that he was unable to move his hands.it is a kind of vision where you are still conscious of your surrounding.it is different from dream .I have had similar experience more than 1000 times in my early days.you can't move any part of your body,but you are aware of your environment.angels have nothing to do with such situation.it is different from dream.most ladies get sexually rape by this demons during such experience.they just lie down paralyzed while being rape by this demons that uses someone else face.it also happen more often when you are lying down on your back.it happens less if you are lying on your side or lying face down.hope you understood me now?.its different from dream where angel can appear with someone face.I wasn't referring to dream but to his particular experience.but if you still don't understand then I will go deeper. In terms of you saying that demons can see future? .you are wrong my friend. Demons can't actually see the future.if demons can see the future,the wouldn't have allowed jesus to be crucified or killed.the death of jesus was God set out plan for the redemption of mankind. But demons didn't know because the can't see the future.so they made the Israelis to crucify christ ignorantly. You need to study the scripture my friend.God told the children of Israel how to identify demonic prophet in the bible. He told them that when a prophet prophecy about the future and it fails to happen,then he is false.this is to tell you that demons can't see the future in the real sense.but there is a mystery here.what of demons that prophecies and it appears to happen or come to pass?. Yea there are cases like that and I will enlighten you on that.before anything will happen physically,it will first of all manifest or happen in the spiritual realm.if I'm to be the president of nigeria in 2030,it will first of all happen in the spiritual realm before it can happen in the physical real.so demons can only see those things that has already manifested in the spiritual realm.they can't see those things that has not yet manifested in the spiritual realm.so what demons does is to tell people those things that has already manifested in the spirit realm and people then ignorantly think that they can see the future. No the can't see the future. Its only God and his angels that sees both the manifested and yet to be manifested future.let me stop here.but if you still don't understand,then I will go deeper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:41am On May 23, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not talking about dream mr kallmemrB.angels can come with the face of one we trust in the case of dream ,if that person is in one way or the other related to the message intended to be pass across.but the experience he had wasn't a dream at all.he was totally aware of his physical environment throughout the process.he even attempted to physically wake up his friend that was sleeping close to him.only that he was unable to move his hands.it is a kind of vision where you are still conscious of your surrounding.it is different from dream .I have had similar experience more than 1000 times in my early days.you can't move any part of your body,but you are aware of your environment.angels have nothing to do with such situation.it is different from dream.most ladies get sexually rape by this demons during such experience.they just lie down paralyzed while being rape by this demons that uses someone else face.it also happen more often when you are lying down on your back.it happens less if you are lying on your side or lying face down.hope you understood me now?.its different from dream where angel can appear with someone face.I wasn't referring to dream but to his particular experience.but if you still don't understand then I will go deeper. In terms of you saying that demons can see future? .you are wrong my friend. Demons can't actually see the future.if demons can see the future,the wouldn't have allowed jesus to be crucified or killed.the death of jesus was God set out plan for the redemption of mankind. But demons didn't know because the can't see the future.so they made the Israelis to crucify christ ignorantly. You need to study the scripture my friend.God told the children of Israel how to identify demonic prophet in the bible. He told them that when a prophet prophecy about the future and it fails to happen,then he is false.this is to tell you that demons can't see the future in the real sense.but there is a mystery here.what of demons that prophecies and it appears to happen or come to pass?. Yea there are cases like that and I will enlighten you on that.before anything will happen physically,it will first of all manifest or happen in the spiritual realm.if I'm to be the president of nigeria in 2030,it will first of all happen in the spiritual realm before it can happen in the physical real.so demons can only see those things that has already manifested in the spiritual realm.they can't see those things that has not yet manifested in the spiritual realm.so what demons does is to tell people those things that has already manifested in the spirit realm and people then ignorantly think that they can see the future. No the can't see the future. Its only God and his angels that sees both the manifested and yet to be manifested future.let me stop here.but if you still don't understand,then I will go deeper
good morning ,thanks for the quote but I will like to point it put that using Jesus Christ as an example his wrong cos his glory couldn't been stopped...you don't need to be spiritual to know Abt Christ during those period cos prophets like Isaiah and co have already spoken Abt him so the likes of demons were fully aware of his role but have you ever wondered why Christ was tempted?

I know things happen in spiritual realm but U are totally wrong,demons do see the future,.where do u think fake prophets and pastors that sees vision and do miracles gets their power from? Don't u know some evil people know people destiny from birth? Things are really happening...have seen and met fake prophets that will tell u the real future but a fake will always be fake...devil is also powerful to a fault
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 8:08am On May 23, 2016
2law you are being misled by demons and what you did to that girl who lied against you is called enchantment or voodoo. QED

Good morning folks, wishing you a great week ahead.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:
Goodmorning....i do understand ur poinr of view and have been involve in several deliverance exercise....we do declare,command and decree to the demons to leave and that doesnt mean we pray violently like shouting aloud or whispering...we speak with authority....have seen my far share of evil to know violent prayer doesnt really work...all you need is to activate the authority in you....

have you read about Jesus Miracles or his diciples... have you read of them praying violently for deliverance....pls dont tell me the evil then and diff cos as it was in the beginning its now and ever shall it be

kallmemrB Sir, let us get it right that its not necessary to shout with all the vocal cavity, but aggrived and groaning when praying violanetly, remember "the spirit make intercession for us with groaning which cannot be utter". such prayer we do it as if the time to recived the answer is now.

I dont if we could agreed on this, although some have the grace to loud their voice for longer time
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2016
2law:
you should be mindful of what you say bro... You should not run into conclusions that what am seeing is a demon or fallen except u hrd directly from God. When you talk often abt the kingdom of darkness and demons what do u expect to see in your dreams? am not good in bible recitation. The bible said meditate this things.. What ever thing is true, pure, holy etc.

Brother You dont need to be furious, the Bible says,
=> Believed not every Spirit but tried them if they are of God 1 Jiohn 4:1 read till end

The bible made us to understand that Evil the Devil, Satan turned himsefl to angel of light, so i would not be suprise if you later find out you are dealing with Workers of iniquity.

Now Am not experienced in seeing beyond this natural world (except when i was young), but CharlyG1 had good experince, or closed to what is happening to you, so just take his advice. Dont be afraid of loosing your prophetic gift when you send the fallen angels way, "The gift of God are without repentance -Romans 11:29" God will not take away what he gave to you, it can anly remain dormant when their is sin.

Take a litmus TEST on those being, brase yourself, spiritually and command them to leave in Jesus Name.

Yourself examine the erand the so called angel are running for you, DOES IT GLORIFIED GOD? if not they are not angel.
Purge yourself from Them and you will be a vessel unto honor for God - 2Tim 2:21

NOTE: I posted the scripture verse for you to verify. thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:10am On May 23, 2016
2law:
God bless you alot and i appreciate ur piece of advise
bro 2law, you appreciated kallmemrB posts because he told you what you needed to hear. The bible says in john 8:32 that Yeh shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

From your posts, there are somethings that I need to point out to you and u need to understand that this is your gift and no one else and no one is jealous of your gifts to want to give you false advice, this trend is for people of God, Children of God and has helped and blessed a lot.

1. Angels smile even when they have nothing to say but don't stare as you have stated
2. Angels dont do harm to someone else by causing accdents but demons do
3. Tho angels also are ministering spirit and they help and attend to human needs but they will never do anything out of God's will

Forget the fact that your mum and grandmum has this gifts. Why you know fully well who this spirits are. All you have to do when you see them is to ask them to reveil themself in the name of Jesus

Phil2:9-10
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

The name of Jesus is powerful and they sure will reveal themselves to you. if they are truly angels, you will know and if they are demon, they have to obey at the name of Jesus and reveal there trueselves to you.

Why not do/try this before you conclude that some are given you false advice. This thing is very simple. Not acting on this means you don't wish to know for you are scared of the outcome and the truth is if you want to keep seeing them, no one can stop you but brother atleast before you decide either to keep seeing them or not, test and try to know which spirit is it you are seeing.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2016
2law ur question has been answered already. A spirit u can send on ur own errand at will is called a familiar spirit nd its not of God. Angels of God r sent to minister to d heirs of salvation, how can u Describe ur Christian life? R u bornagain? Angels of God take their orders from God not from man. From all indications, u r dealing with a familiar spirit here.
Tell us about ur grandmother, wat was she into? Do u av a white garment background?
Any spiritual experience dat u can't backup from scripture is a trap. God bless u. Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:14pm On May 23, 2016
oyeludef:

Good morning sis. There is a very good book by Kenneth hagin titled a Bible study on prayer. Dat books explains d several types of prayers. Wen we pray to God in adoration, we bow in humility before him and tears fall from our eyes at d glory of His presence.
Wen we are making a prayer of petition nd supplication, we are importunate and rend our hearts sometimes like Hanna d mother of Samuel did at shiloh.
Now wen it comes to exercising our Believers authority on d devil, we aren't praying but decreeing, we decree and heaven establishes. Imagine wen paul cast out dat spirit from dat girl with d spirit of divination, imagine d way he must ac did it, will he just b smiling at d demon nd speaking to himself? Remember acts of d apostle wat written by luke who was a companion of paul so he must av heard wen paul yelled at d demon in d girl. See d way our Lord Jesus Christ dealt with demons too, many attime he first commands dem to shutup, den cast dem out. How do u tell a person to shutup? Do u just mumble d words to ursef?
Wen confronted by an unclean spirit, it isn't time to pray to God but to exercise d authority He has given unto u. Wen a landlord is casting out unwanted tenants, u know how it is done. Wen we are exercising our authority, the might of God comes upon us and at times His Spirit even takes over.
Happy Sunday brethren. It is d Lord's day make una go church ooo. Dance and sing unto our Father in fellowship of other Saints.
My brother thank you. I got to understand that the guys is a member of Cele, they seem to know more about these demon matters, but according to my Bible, they are devious, sneaky, lying creatures, you don't allow them one minute respite, cast them out with the authority in the name of Jesus.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
I will need serious insight into some sensitive aspect of my life.some choose to be a vegetarian for health ,religious or other reason . but in my own case,I don't know why I'm a vegetarian.I became a vegetarian right from my mother's womb.when I was born,I refused to eat any other food except breast milk.so I was breast fed until I was 3 years old,before I started cooking for myself.I don't eat fish,meat,crayfish or even egg.it feel so repulsive to me.I want to know why I'm like that. any idea?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 3:10pm On May 23, 2016
Anas09:

My brother thank you. I got to understand that the guys is a member of Cele, they seem to know more about these demon matters, but according to my Bible, they are devious, sneaky, lying creatures, you don't allow them one minute respite, cast them out with the authority in the name of Jesus.

No wonder he thinks they are angel, they call those demons maliaka, Emi orun (heavenly spirits) Ogun orun (heavenly host) etc in their fold. Cele is nothing short of pseudo-Christian group, a blend of Judeo-Christian faith and African religion.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 3:26pm On May 23, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
I will need serious insight into some sensitive aspect of my life.some choose to be a vegetarian for health ,religious or other reason . but in my own case,I don't know why I'm a vegetarian.I became a vegetarian right from my mother's womb.when I was born,I refused to eat any other food except breast milk.so I was breast fed until I was 3 years old,before I started cooking for myself.I don't eat fish,meat,crayfish or even egg.it feel so repulsive to me.I want to know why I'm like that. any idea?

Although vegetarianism has its original root in Buddhism and other eastern religions, one can't biblically say it is wrong as long it is not for religious matters. In Romans 14 verses 1-23, Paul forbade Christians passing judgment on each other based on diet preference.
I know in Spiritual warfare, you are advised to take animal flesh.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
[/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#006600][/color]
superior1:

Although vegetarianism has its original root in Buddhism and other eastern religions, one can't biblically say it is wrong as long it is not for religious matters. In Romans 14 verses 1-23, Paul forbade Christians passing judgment on each other based on diet preference.
[color=#990000]
superior1:

superior1:

please throw more light on the above
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 4:44pm On May 23, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
[/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#990000]please throw more light on the above

That will take more time than I can afford but let me elucidate a little

1 Timothy 4:1-5King James Version (KJV)

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Demons do not introduce any doctrine without a purpose,it is not coincidental that most eastern religions with roots in demonic worship preaches abstinence from eating meat, so great was their interest in this that they have systematically introduced it into health fitness.

From Noah, Abraham, Children of Israel, Levites etc the people under covenant and involved in spiritual warfare were commanded to eat meat by God, this is no coincidence either.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
Anas09:

Oops. Cele? Dats occult already. Dey know nothing about demons except lies afterall demons are lying spirits . Its only the Bible dat exposes every works of darkness. As long as it fails d Bible test, we throw such experience away.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Theophinio(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
CharlyG1:
I wish to clarify with a physical example on the nature of the gift of the Spirit. The more you cut off your relationship with God, the more you become weak and under utilize your spiritual gift.

Take for example. You put water in a pot and set it up on your gas cooker, you turn on your gas cooker and let the fire from the cooker boil the water.

Now, the pot represents a person
The water represents the gift within that person
And the Fire represents the Holy Ghost.

When the fire (Holy Spirit) is put on, it heats the pot (Person) which makes the pot and water( person & spiritual gift) hotter and hotter over time.

The longer the Fire(that is the more relationship with God/Holy Ghost), the hotter the pot with the water in it(that is the more a person grows in the Spirit, the stronger the gift).

At a point ripples began to form in the water. At this stage of hotness a person becomes too hot for Satan to touch.

But when the Fire (Holy Ghost) is turned off, the pot and water begins to cool off, becoming Lukewarm water and finally becomes cool water or cold water.

*Three kinds of spiritual stages*.

Hot, Lukewarm and Cold.

Jesus talked about this to us in the book of Revelation chapt 3 vs 16.
Which says:

Since you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth.

Jesus doesn't want the lukewarm or cold christian. But He wants us hot, being in a constant relationship with Him, doing His will.
It's either you're for Jesus or Satan. There is no sitting on the fence.

So turn the heat back up if you've grown cold. Be in constant relationship to God your Father. Always speak to Him, read His word and do His will.
Turn on the Fire. Do not quench the Fire (Holy Ghost) 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5 vs 19.

God bless us as we obey in Jesus Name.. Amen
Spiritual food for thought
God Bless

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2016
superior1:

That will take more time than I can afford but let me elucidate a little

Demons do not introduce any doctrine without a purpose,it is not coincidental that most eastern religions with roots in demonic worship preaches abstinence from eating meat, so great was their interest in this that they have systematically introduced it into health fitness.

From Noah, Abraham, Children of Israel, Levites etc the people under covenant and involved in spiritual warfare were commanded to eat meat by God, this is no coincidence either.
that was why I made it clear that I didn't become a vegetarian because of religion or doctrine. I became a vegetarian right from my mums womb. not by my own decision. I just can't stand the sight of meat.its just natural. all vegetarians I have came across weren't born as a vegetarian. they all choose to become one along the line for a reason.but mine ,I was born as a vegetarian and I don't know why I hate meat.don't know whether its because I'm very sensitive and felt some kind of pity for the animal .or does it have anything to do with my sensitivity or dormant gift of healing.just can't tell
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Theophinio(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2016
CharlyG1:
Last night I had a double spiritual attack, almost immediately after I advised 2law not to believe in those false angels..
I saw myself struggle with a demon, and the struggle ended with me falling off my chair in the physical realm.

I prayed. But this demon came again while I slept. I was having a dream and God opened my eyes in that dream to see that in the physical realm as I lay down, a demon was about to attack me.. So it translated in the dream as a person who came to me and griped my throat trying to suffocate me but I overcame and loosed the grip of the demon off me, as my physical body shook in the struggle. Then I woke up.

Attacks come for sure but God waves them off. With each attack a person overcomes, His /Her spirit grows stronger by the grace of God. The Lord sometimes allow this to happen for special reasons.
But behold we have overcome the powers of darkness.

Anyone here that is not from God will surely be exposed. It's not about how well you recite the scriptures or twist it to satisfy a point.
But it is about Who you carry on your inside. If you are of Jesus, it will be made known. If you of the devil, it will be made known.

There is no defeating the will of God on this thread because this thread is from God.
I have not seen a person who deliberately stood against the will of God and succeeded.

Mind reading/communication done at will is telepathy which is witchcraft which is a serious sin unto God. I have done this several times ignorantly, digging up people's thoughts through this means.

I remember one day in campus when I was still spiritually weak. I had a girlfriend who was sleeping in my room on one particular night. We laid on the same bed. And then I put my head close to hers, drifted off a bit out from the unconscious.. I started hearing her thoughts. These thoughts was saying something's I was meant to do for her to have sex with me (this girl always refused sex with me in real life). At a point I spoke back through my mind to the voice and the voice replied me. I kept doing that for about 3mins until I realized I had been communicating with a demon or a witchcraft spirit.
I pulled myself out from the mind reading, looked at the girl. She seemed to be asleep but I knew something was wrong.
Even when I tried to sleep, I would hear voices from within her.

I never slept with that girl. Each time I touched her she complained that my body was just too hot. Some girls complained of the same thing too.

Mind reading can only be initiated by the Holy Spirit and not by self will. When it's done consciously, it is witchcraft.
The Lord opened my mind to read a person's thought while i was at the university. I shared this story at the beginning of this thread. I was discussing with this girl in our theater hall in school.. The girl was shaking like she had fever. I could see her body trembling a bit and she tried to cover it up. As we spoke, suddenly I heard this girl say to me
'You think you can run away from me, you won't! I am not from this world and you won't run away from me'

I actually thought the girl spoke because it was soooo clear vocally. And when I questioned her at that moment about what she said, she sincerely denied ever saying a thing like that.
I got to realize the Holy Spirit just allowed me to read her mind and this was done to reveal the evil purpose she had against me.

So you see, when God allows this gift to function, He does it at His own will like every other gift to reveal the works of darkness, to save a person from harm and to bring glory to His Name.

The gift of discernment of spirits, interpretation of dreams, healing etc. All work with the move of the Holy Spirit. The prophetic gifts are the very sensitive ones and they need constant relationship with the Holy Spirit to grow very strong. When a person sins so much, he/she loses insight into the things of the Spirit gradually and this reduces the strength of the gift within that person. Sin suppresses the move of the Holy Spirit to utilize that gift fully through that person.

Though when a person is in sin, the gift could still work but only through the mercies of God. God may still choose for gift to function at several points even when a person is in sin (that's God for you). But for the gift to be fully functional at all times, it requires a close relationship with God and putting off backsliding and sin.
It will be evident when your spirit is weakened by sin, there will be signs like lack of dreams/visions, a feeling of emptiness, backwardness in real life, laziness to search the scriptures and to pray, weakness that only appears when it comes to things of God, night pressing on the bed, oppression, tormenting dreams, mind pollution etc.

I pray the Lord opens the eyes of our heart to understand the hidden secrets and deceits of the kingdom of darkness.

God bless us all. Amen
Your write up is perfect
My spiritual life need a touch from Jesus
Am really struggling spiritually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 7:01pm On May 23, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
that was why I made it clear that I didn't become a vegetarian because of religion or doctrine. I became a vegetarian right from my mums womb. not by my own decision. I just can't stand the sight of meat.its just natural. all vegetarians I have came across weren't born as a vegetarian. they all choose to become one along the line for a reason.but mine ,I was born as a vegetarian and I don't know why I hate meat.don't know whether its because I'm very sensitive and felt some kind of pity for the animal .or does it have anything to do with my sensitivity or dormant gift of healing.just can't tell

I do not know of being a vegetarian having to do with sensitivity or spiritual gift apart from the teachings of folks deeply involved in spiritism and demonic worship.
In Christianity, being vegetarian do NOT contribute in ANYWAY to the spiritual gifts God deposited or the manner HE uses you, it doesn't make one special, spiritual, unique or peculiar, I don't know any BIBLE reference to otherwise.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
To the fella who tried sending demons to me this evening, you are one big joker...i no get your time.

To other readers who feels like testing their demonic powers...i say bring it on.

You will at the end know JESUS is LORD and He has trained my hands to war and my fingers battle, He has made me an able minister of the new testament setting me far above principalities and powers.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2016
superior1:

No wonder he thinks they are angel, they call those demons maliaka, Emi orun (heavenly spirits) Ogun orun (heavenly host) etc in their fold. Cele is nothing short of pseudo-Christian group, a blend of Judeo-Christian faith and African religion.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 5:6

Firstly some of you are hypocrites,you are christains to be ashamed of,look at all ur quotes abt a church you have no knowledge about .....Firstly ask yourself is that a good way to represent Christ?

Secondly i understand that most of you lack the understanding of the Holy spirit and how angels truely work but coming online and talking trash abt Gods people will warrant Gods wrath on u....because CharlyG said what his not sure of,must anas be also ignorant enough to join him on that same path. .

been stubborn or doing oversabi won't make God come closer to you,when ur mates are busy enjoying Gods blessing you will be there fighting Demons you self created into ur lives.. ..i pray none of u should actually witness what spiritual attack really is....no matter how well u can type on Nairaland it wont help you

pls and pls kindly be reasonable enough to detach urselves from calling Gods church names ....if you insist the Angels God attach to the church will locate and prove Gods willing power to you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 7:51pm On May 23, 2016
kallmemrB:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Firstly some of you are hypocrites,you are christains to be ashamed,look at all ur quotes abt a church you have no knowledge about .....Firstly ask yourself is that a good way to represent christ

I have stopped indulging ignoramus folks like you, get thee behind me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:14pm On May 23, 2016
oyeludef:

Oops. Cele? Dats occult already. Dey know nothing about demons except lies afterall demons are lying spirits . Its only the Bible dat exposes every works of darkness. As long as it fails d Bible test, we throw such experience away.
Cele romances demons.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 23, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
bro it may and may not be due to ur gift ...read the story of John the Baptist and the instructions God gave Abt his feeding
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
superior1:

I stopped responding to him immediately I discovered he is Cele.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 23, 2016
Anas09:

Cele romances demons.
am a proud celestial .am really glad i am.its the only church I can proudly say as it's foundation on Jesus Christ...it's the last boat of Salvation

If you are truly sure u have spiritual gifts and also sure God speaks to you then go ahead and ask Abt celestial church from God but if ur faith it's all hoax then ur on ur own
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2016
superior1:

I have stopped indulging ignoramus folks like you, get thee behind me
all I can say is May God open ur eyes to the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — God Delights In His Elect / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.