Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (819018 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 12:52pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
king James version

Isaiah 7:15

butter and honey shall he eat,that he may know how to refuse the evil and choose the the good

(I think the above verse has something to do with sensitivity.what do you think brother?)

New International Version
He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right,

New Living Translation
By the time this child is old enough to choose what is right and reject what is wrong, he will be eating yogurt and honey.

English Standard Version
He shall eat curds and honey when he knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good.

I love checking several versions of the scriptures because KJV atimes may not do justice by the way of translation. Yeah, John the baptist was on what we can call vegetarian diet....Jesus and the Apostles loves fish like yours sincerely (I prefer it fried sha)

Edit
@Kenneth4u205,

Matthew 3:4
John's clothes were made of camel's hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey.

John the baptist appears not to qualify as a vegetarian either
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
kallmemrB:
be care of what u say Abt a man of God...which bird sang lulu Are u the one that turned to the bird and sang lulu,don't misinform people due to ur selfish interest...I pity ur life,it's seems u are not well equipped with ur bible to know when to shut up...don't boast on what u don't know

Why dont you allow the angels (demons) guarding cele or you can even invoke them to come and teach me some bitter lessons since I obviously wont change my opinion on the fetishness and the demonism that is the foundation and the hallmark of the cele fold?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 24, 2016
King James Bible
And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 1cor 8:2
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Why dont you allow the angels (demons) guarding cele or you can even invoke them to come and teach me some bitter lessons since I obviously wont change my opinion on the fetishness and the demonism that is the foundation and the hallmark of the cele fold?
you can only take a donkey to the stream you can't force it to drink.... Am not trying to force ur belief,my advice is be careful of what u say Abt Gods church cos ur stubbornness is taking far Away from God....god is strong enough to fight his battles,hold firm to ur faith aNd stay away from sin

If you think cele is bad then it's ur choice not mine but don't insult the church or it's members becos you can't understand them

Show Christ that you are truly representing him..don't love Jesus with ur mouth and not heart

Sgalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

you can only take a donkey to the stream you can't force it to drink.... Am not trying to force ur belief,my advice is be careful of what u say Abt Gods church cos ur stubbornness is taking far Away from God....god is strong enough to fight his battles,hold firm to ur faith aNd stay away from sin

If you think cele is bad then it's ur choice not mine but don't insult the church or it's members becos you can't understand them

Show Christ that you are truly representing him..don't love Jesus with ur mouth and not heart

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2016
let there be peace in the house about this cele issues. but I will like to make some comment.we have diversity of ministries,yet it same God.diversity of gifts,yet same holy spirit.I might have the same gift of healing like you,but that does not mean that we both will heal people in the same way.I can be healing people by laying of hand while you will be doing the same using water or oil. most of the doctrines of cele is based in the laws of the old testament which the Jews still practice today.now practicing the old testament law is not a sin before .but the law can not actually save us and that's why Jesus came and die to set us free.now we are under grace,but that does not mean that does that still practice the law (cele) are sinning.now those that practice the law(cele) operate more in the ministry of angels.while those that operate in grace(church) ,are more into the ministry of the holy spirit.now the ministry of the holy spirit and that of angels operates entirely on different law and principles, yet its same God.that's what the bible call diversities of ministries. now just like we have fake churches, we also have fake cele.demons are fallen angels and cele operate more in the ministry of angels(laws).so demons find it easier to infiltrate cele church and end up giving it the general bad name we all know.so we have the good cele that are of God and we have the bad one that are of demons. but the honest Truth is that the bad ones are far more in numbers(90%),than the good ones(less than 10%)

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
let there be peace in the house about this cele issues. but I will like to make some comment.we have diversity of ministries,yet it same God.diversity of gifts,yet same holy spirit.I might have the same gift of healing like you,but that does not mean that we both will heal people in the same way.I can be healing people by laying of hand while you will be doing the same using water or oil. most of the doctrines of cele is based in the laws of the old testament which the Jews still practice today.now practicing the old testament law is not a sin before .but the law can not actually save us and that's why Jesus came and die to set us free.now we are under grace,but that does not mean that does that still practice the law (cele) are sinning.now those that practice the law(cele) operate more in the ministry of angels.while those that operate in grace(church) ,are more into the ministry of the holy spirit.now the ministry of the holy spirit and that of angels operates entirely on different law and principles, yet its same God.that's what the bible call diversities of ministries. now just like we have fake churches, we also have fake cele.demons are fallen angels and cele operate more in the ministry of angels(laws).so demons find it easier to infiltrate cele church and end up giving it the general bad name we all know.so we have the good cele that are of God and we have the bad one that are of demons. but the honest Truth is that the bad ones are far more in numbers(90%),than the good ones(less than 10%)

The part I bold in your post is quite interesting, can you give atleast one reference from the bible to differentiate between the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the ministry of angels, how Christian can choose which to subscribe to?

What kind of ministry is that of TB Joshua?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
kallmemrB:

Wearing white garment - Soutana Rev 7:9, Rev 4:4,Lev 16:14, Rev 19:8, Matt. 17:1-2, Matt. 28:2-3, Mark 9:2-3,Daniel 7:9,John 20:11-12,
Wearing no shoes Acts 7:33, Joshua 5:15, Exodus 3:5
Lighting candles in the altar Rev 4:5; Zech 4:2-5
Bowing down before the Altar Rev 4:3-10, 14:7
Chanting "Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of Hosts" Rev 4:8
The eye on the Celestial logo Rev 5:6
Using incense during services Rev 5:8 & 8:3-5; Exodus 30:8-9; Luke 1:9-11; Exodus 30:24-38; Exodus 40:5; Exodus 31:10-11; Malachi 1:11
The salvation of C.C.C. Rev 7:14; Romans 8:28-30
Using of the Holy water Exodus 13:17-21; Number 8:6-7; Exodus 27:20
Keeping the Altar light burning regularly Lev. 24:4-6; Exodus 27:20-21
Making announcements during services Exodus 29:7
Uses of Church oil Exodus 29:36; James 5:13-15; Mark 6:13; Number 10:1
Stream bath 2 Kings 5:10-15; John 9:6-11
Conducting New Moon services Number 28:9-15; Isaiah 1:13-14; Numbers 10:1
Washing of feet John 3:5, 14 & 15; II Kings 5:10-15; John 9:6-11
Use of palm front Rev 7:9; John 12:12-18
Not allowing corpses in the sanctuary Ezekiel 43:7-9
Using salt in thanks offering Lev. 2:13; Matthew 5:18
No alcohol Leviticus 10:8-11; Genesis 9:2-25
Mandatory purification for women after menstrual period Lev 12:2-3 & 15:4-9
Use of Perfume Matthew 26: 6-13
The seven candles = the 7 spirits of God Rev 4:1-5, Rev 1:12&20, Zechariah 4:2, Exodus 25:31-37, Exodus 37:23, Number 8:2
Purification for service conductor Lev. 10:3, 6:9; Exodus 10:15
Need for thanks offering Exodus 34:20
The church as meeting place between God & His believers Exodus 29:12-45; Hymn 5
Celestial Church and their fellow men Roman 12:17-19; Hebrew 12:14
Holy Michael - Head of Angels of God Rev 12:7-19; Daniel 10:21
Annual Juvenile Harvest Mark 10:13-16; Matthew 19:13-15
Shouting of Halleluyah Rev 19:1-7
Naming Ceremony Lev. 12:1-8
Loin and Girdle Daniel 10:5, Rev. 1:13, Exodus 29:5, Matthew 3:4, Acts 21:11, Psalm 109:19 lev 16:4

pls note anyone church you see them killing animals or any form of living thing aint a really celestial,in my own church you use ur own mouth to pray........i cant argue the fact that there are no fake churchs same as it is in redeem,Cac,Pente costal churches but true celestial dont worship any deity or devilish gods oe creature...we only Worship the only true God
will it be safe for me now to conclude dat cele isn't a Christian religion cos ur scriptural reference to back ur practices aren't from d teachings of Christ or apostles but majorly levitical nd priestly practices. Is cele a product of Jewish religion?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

The part I bold in your post is quite interesting, can you give atleast one reference from the bible to differentiate between the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the ministry of angels
yes I will give you more than one bible verse.the old testament was purely the law or angelic ministry.

JOHN 1:17

for the law( angel ministry) was given through moses,but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ(holy spirit ministry).

now you might ask ,how is the law angel ministry?.I will give you more bible verse to show you that the law was entirely Angelic ministry

Acts 7:53

you who received the law as
ordained by ANGELS, and yet did
not keep it."

Galatians 3:19

Why the Law then? It was added
because of transgressions, having
been ordained through ANGELS by
the agency of a mediator, until the
seed would come to whom the
promise had been made.

Acts 7:38

"This is the one who was in the
congregation in the wilderness
together with the ANGEL who was
speaking to him on Mount Sinai,
and who was with our fathers; and
he received living oracles to pass
on to you.

Hebrews 2:2

For if the word spoken through
ANGELS proved unalterable, and
every transgression and
disobedience received a just
penalty,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2016
oyeludef:
will it be safe for me now to conclude dat cele isn't a Christian religion cos ur scriptural reference to back ur practices aren't from d teachings of Christ or apostles but majorly levitical nd priestly practices. Is cele a product of Jewish religion?
wow and wow I give up...I can count over 35 New Testament bible reference but u still ins isn't its Old Testament not new....my question is are u truly a Christian cos I remember my bible clearly stating thou shall not judge and also are u really after tarnishing the image of the celestial church

The Jews ain't spiritual ...celestial is a spiritual church that goes beyond the physical realm cos God is spirit and any one that will worship must also worship in spirit and truth John 4:24 that's why cele is like the mixture of Old Testament and New Testament but the foundation is Jesus Christ
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
yes I will give you more than one bible verse.the old testament was purely the law or angelic ministry.

for the law( angel ministry) was given through moses,but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ(holy spirit ministry).

now you might ask ,how is the law angel ministry?.I will give you more bible verse to show you that the law was entirely Angelic ministry

not keep it."

promise had been made.

on to you.

every transgression and
penalty,

Thanks for the verses but you haven't shown how Christian ministry can choose which to belong; Angel or Holy Spirit ministry (according to your usage)

Then you need also to tell me which is being kept by T.B Joshua, I asked because from the threads you have created you appear to be involved in his ministry.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Thomsyne(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
You guys really need to read this Hidden Secrets in the Painting of the Last Supper
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

how Christian can choose which to subscribe to?

What kind of ministry is that of TB Joshua?
john 1:17
for the law was given through moses,but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
now let me explain with example to make it clearer.

we Christians saved by the blood of Jesus all operate under grace and truth ,which is the holy spirit ministry because the bible/Jesus called the holy spirit the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.so you don't choose as a Christian because you were saved in the first case not by your works ,righteousness or holiness, but by grace in the blood of Jesus.so all Christians are guided or operate under the leadership of the holy spirit who dwells in our heart.so you don't choose. now let me give you example to make it clearer

( 1)
suppose my ancestors shed innocent blood in the past and that's why people die in my family in an early age(generational curse). how will those that operate under the law or angels ministry solve this problem?.how will christians that operate under grace and truth(holy spirit) solve this same problem?.

now I will answer the question.

those that operate under the law (cele) or angel ministry will have to sacrifice the blood of another animal to pay the price of the innocent blood that the fore fathers shed.its scriptural and not a sin according to the old testament.

now how will Christians that operate under grace and truth(holy spirit) solve this problem.?

Jesus has already shed his blood for our sins and those of our ancestors. so we that operate under the holy spirit ministry do not need to sacrifice any other blood to pay the price.we claim by faith that Christ has paid the price for the sin with his blood,then we command and decree for it to stop.hope you get an idea now about the difference between the two?

now about Tb Joshua

from the above example ,you can see that TB Joshua is purely a holy spirit ministry. all he does is by the spoken word.be healed.be delivered, etc. he doesn't sacrifice any animal or carry out any holy ritual in order to solve any problem.just the spoken word.our spoken word is a powerful tool in the hand of the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
kallmemrB:
Jesus wept for ur disappointing act,he's ashame of u
I know right? And why won't be ashamed of his daughter who stands by the word, only by the word and nothing outside the word?
He will indeed be proud of you. If only you can show me scriptural backings of your rituals, maybe I would start doing them, so that Christ can be proud of me as well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Do you have SALVATION portion, SANCTIFICATION ring, EVANGELISM shoe, FAITH waist band...
if you dont have the above....

GERARA-HERE men, you selling poo
we HERE dont take poo for food, we are not dog

BUT SERIOUSLY, JOKE APART YOU NEED JESUS
Yes, very good questions
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2016
Thomsyne:
You guys really need to read this Hidden Secrets in the Painting of the Last Supper
yea I have read the novel da Vinci code and also about his painting of the last super.It was a wonderful novel indeed.I even forgot to sleep and eat for two whole days while reading it. now back to the painting by da Vinci.da Vinci was an occult artist that pretended to be a devoted catholic. so the pope assigned him to do most of the painting in Vatican. so he was intelligent enough to code all his painting for the church with hidden occultist symbols. only fellow occults where able to recognized the hidden symbols in his painting. even the pope was ignorant of this symbols .now let me point out some falsehood in that painting of da Vinci.
( 1)
according to the painting, Mary Magdalene was the one leaning on Jesus shoulder/ breast.he tried to give the impression that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were lovers(husband and wife). but that is very wrong and the bible made it clear that it was john who was leaning on Jesus shoulder during the last super ( john 13:23, john 13:25,john 21:20) .now let's read one of the above verse,john 21:20

john 21:20
then peter,turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following, whom also LEANED on his BREAST at super,and said,lord ,who is he that betrayeth thee?.the above verse showed that it was john that was leaning on Jesus.it also shows that there was no lady in that gathering because john asked "WHO IS HE".had it been there are Ladies in that gathering,he's question would have been " WHO IS HE OR SHE THAT WILL BETRAY YOU"

(2) the second false hood in that painting was that da Vinci gave the impression that there was 12 cup .every disciple was holding his own cup.but the bible made it very clear that only one cup was used in the super.
Mathew 26:27
mark 14:23
Luke 22:20

let's read. mathew 26:27

and he took the CUP,and gave thanks,and gave it to them saying,drink ye all of it.

there are many more falsehood in that painting but I just decided to point out just this two

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:

for the law( angel ministry) was given through moses,but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ(holy spirit ministry).I

not keep it."

promise had been made.

on to you.

every transgression and
penalty,
Ah, Otio. What are you talking about?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:59pm On May 24, 2016
Thomsyne:
And that aids sanctification How?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 8:09pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
john 1:17
for the law was given through moses,but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
now let me explain with example to make it clearer.

we Christians saved by the blood of Jesus all operate under grace and truth ,which is the holy spirit ministry because the bible/Jesus called the holy spirit the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.so you don't choose as a Christian because you were saved in the first case not by your works ,righteousness or holiness, but by grace in the blood of Jesus.so all Christians are guided or operate under the leadership of the holy spirit who dwells in our heart.so you don't choose. now let me give you example to make it clearer

( 1)
suppose my ancestors shed innocent blood in the past and that's why people die in my family in an early age(generational curse). how will those that operate under the law or angels ministry solve this problem?.how will christians that operate under grace and truth(holy spirit) solve this same problem?.

now I will answer the question.

those that operate under the law (cele) or angel ministry will have to sacrifice the blood of another animal to pay the price of the innocent blood that the fore fathers shed.its scriptural and not a sin according to the old testament.

now how will Christians that operate under grace and truth(holy spirit) solve this problem.?

Jesus has already shed his blood for our sins and those of our ancestors. so we that operate under the holy spirit ministry do not need to sacrifice any other blood to pay the price.we claim by faith that Christ has paid the price for the sin with his blood,then we command and decree for it to stop.hope you get an idea now about the difference between the two?

now about Tb Joshua

from the above example ,you can see that TB Joshua is purely a holy spirit ministry. all he does is by the spoken word.be healed.be delivered, etc. he doesn't sacrifice any animal or carry out any holy ritual in order to solve any problem.just the spoken word.our spoken word is a powerful tool in the hand of the holy spirit

Toor...Anas09, I have been looking for you to continue over this discussion ojare, which one are you angel or Holy Spirit ministry?

@Kenneth, what you wrote up there is filled with so much error that if you aren't a follower of TB Joshua, I would have been dazed seriously. You do not even understand what New Testament is all about, how you can possibly be a follower of Christ to call yourself Evangelist is beyond me, what the heck are you evangelizing.....blood sacrifice of the order of angel ministry....taaar!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:16pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Toor...Anas09, I have been looking for you to continue over this discussion ojare, which one are you angel or Holy Spirit ministry?

@Kenneth, what you wrote up there is filled with so much error that if you aren't a follower of TB Joshua, I would have been dazed seriously. You do not even understand what New Testament is all about, how you can possibly be a follower of Christ to call yourself Evangelist is beyond me, what the heck are you evangelizing.....blood sacrifice of the order of angel ministry....taaar!!!
My dear, the guy tire me. I had started typing a responds to him, but I changed my mind. The guy is deep into error that, engaging him will be effort in futility.
Angelic Ministry kwa? Where did that come from?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 8:24pm On May 24, 2016
Anas09:

My dear, the guy tire me. I had started typing a responds to him, but I changed my mind. The guy is deep into error that, engaging him will be effort in futility.

Nah....it would be a waste of effort, the guy doesn't even know Christ and His finished work of salvation!!!, why will Cele and TB Joshua not understand one another, worshippers of demons!!!

Abeg, am done for today
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 8:28pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Any bible reference between spiritual sensitivity (levels) and vegetarianism?
None that I know off. However we can take a look at Daniel and how spiritual he was to a point he was able to tell the king his dream and the fact he stood for vegetarian diet instead of meat..You can research also further on vegetarians and spirituality although you would get people from other religions contribute more. I also know that when you eat meat accompanied with much food you tend to get fat which could make you lazy on your approach to your spiritual life for example too much weight and indigestion (it takes some time for meat to digest and be absorbed into the blood stream and each kind of meat has the number of days it takes for complete digestion) could be d reason why you find it hard to wake up so early to have a quiet time and meditate compared to one who has a vegetarian diet his food digests fast and he feels lighter and can afford to wake up early to pray or even engage in night prayers with out sleeping off.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:29pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

Nah....it would be a waste of effort, the guy doesn't even know Christ and His finished work of salvation!!!, why will Cele and TB Joshua not understand one another, worshippers of demons!!!

Abeg, am done for today
My good sir, have a good night.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
I want to say that we Christians should have love in our hearts when relating with people who have a different perspective from us. The fact is that

Not everyone will agree with your perspective and even if they don't it's fine. The fact that you know Christ the way you do is a PRIVILEGE imagine if you where born a Buddhist, Muslim or you where raised to know Christ in ways contrary to the views of others.

As a Christian you can try to know few things about the other denominations or religions not for the sake of arguing but for the sake of showing you care. People won't listen to what you say if you don't care about them or they sense you are trying to shove what you know down there throat making what they know seem like trash.

The fact is that some people regardless of if they are Buddhist, hindus, cele, cherubim, apostolic, catholics, traditionalist have some spiritual insight and knowledge than you and some are even more spiritually inclined than you as a Christian cause what they know, have seen and experienced you haven't.

You don't know everything, we learn every day and you should be open to learn and hear from other people and there perspective who knows you may learn a thing or two.

The bible has answers to everything that's if God chooses to give you answers to certain questions.

Finally, God is love and can also be a consuming fire, God is brings peace and can also bring damnation therefore I believe the truth that Angels can bring certain horrors upon your enemies, gaints and walls of jehricos that don't want to let you be. Go to Mountain of Fire and hear stories of how Pharaohs are been dealt with mercilessly.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
All is well...

We should learn to agree to disagree.

I don't remember anywhere in the Bible that it says we should discard the old law or old testament as it where.

If old testament was not needed it won't be in the Bible at all. So there is a reason its there.

Now, understanding is key.

I remember Jesus saying he didn't come to abolish the law but come to fulfil it.

But you can educate me if am wrong but I believe these a thread established by God so we should not reduce it to discussing doctrines as they say Heaven no get branch it is the same heaven we all striving for. So please let dwell peacefully

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2016
Anas09:

Ah, Otio. What are you talking about?
hahahaha my fellow evangelist.I'm only showing that just like we have true and false church,we also have true and false white garment churches. cele is a white garment church and the practice more of the law than grace. practicing the law is not a sin before God according to apostle Paul. even though the law is not a sin,it can not redeem mankind. that was why Jesus came and die to set us free from the law and redeem us.that still does not make the law a sin because it was God that ordained the law.but the law was only a pointer to Christ Jesus.an image of things to come. now will those of old that sacrifices animals and keep the law go to hell?.people like moses,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,priest,levite,the prophets,etc?.those guys didn't sin before God,but the law was unable to save them.the found themselves in prison when they all died. now they were in prison when the died ,not because the committed any sin,but because the law doesn't have the capacity to save.only Jesus can save.now you might ask,how did I know that the found themselves in prison when they died?.

yea I will show you two bible verse that revealed that.when Jesus died,he was three days in the grave. during this three days , he descended and preached to all those holy men of old testament that kept the law so that they also might be save.the didn't sin,only that the law can't save them.now let us go straight to those Bible verses

1 peter 3:19
1 peter 4:6

let us read
by which also he (Jesus) went and preached unto the spirit in prison.

for for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are DEAD ,that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,but live according to God in the spirit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
Anas09:

in the old testament, God relate to man through angels ( what I myself call angelic ministry).while in this new testament, God relate to man through his holy spirit(what I myself call holy spirit ministry).please don't get me wrong.hope you understand what I mean now?.

after God created the wold,the holy spirit and angels were very much active in the earth. but man became so corrupt and sinful that God decided to WITHDRAW his holy spirit from the earth(genesis 6:3)

so when God withdrew his holy spirit, the angels were the only medium between man and God.God was relating to man through his angels. that is what I myself termed angels or angelic ministry.

now after Jesus died on the Cross and set us right with God ,the holy spirit was once again restored to the earth (acts 2:3).when the holy spirit was restored again in the new testament,God again started relating to us through his holy spirit.he speaks to our heart through his holy spirit which was absent in the old testament.this is what I term the ministry of the holy spirit. the people of old have only angels.but we new testament Christians have both holy spirit and angels. we decree a word by the power of the holy spirit that dwells in us and the angels carry it out.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:17pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
in the old testament, God relate to man through angels ( what I myself call angelic ministry).while in this new testament, God relate to man through his holy spirit(what I myself call holy spirit ministry).please don't get me wrong.hope you understand what I mean now?.

after God created the wold,the holy spirit and angels were very much active in the earth. but man became so corrupt and sinful that God decided to WITHDRAW his holy spirit from the earth(genesis 6:3)

so when God withdrew his holy spirit, the angels were the only medium between man and God.God was relating to man through his angels. that is what I myself termed angels or angelic ministry.

now after Jesus died on the Cross and set us right with God ,the holy spirit was once again restored to the earth (acts 2:3).when the holy spirit was restored again in the new testament,God again started relating to us through his holy spirit.he speaks to our heart through his holy spirit which was absent in the old testament.this is what I term the ministry of the holy spirit. the people of old have only angels.but we new testament Christians have both holy spirit and angels. we decree a word by the power of the holy spirit that dwells in us and the angels carry it out.
Oga, am not just in the mood today really. Maybe tomorrow we will drive through Bibleville and see things for ourselves.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
hahahaha my fellow evangelist.I'm only showing that just like we have true and false church,we also have true and false white garment churches. cele is a white garment church and the practice more of the law than grace. practicing the law is not a sin before God according to apostle Paul. even though the law is not a sin,it can not redeem mankind. that was why Jesus came and die to set us free from the law and redeem us.that still does not make the law a sin because it was God that ordained the law.but the law was only a pointer to Christ Jesus.an image of things to come. now will those of old that sacrifices animals and keep the law go to hell?.people like moses,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,priest,levite,the prophets,etc?.those guys didn't sin before God,but the law was unable to save them.the found themselves in prison when they all died. now they were in prison when the died ,not because the committed any sin,but because the law doesn't have the capacity to save.only Jesus can save.now you might ask,how did I know that the found themselves in prison when they died?.

yea I will show you two bible verse that revealed that.when Jesus died,he was three days in the grave. during this three days , he descended and preached to all those holy men of old testament that kept the law so that they also might be save.the didn't sin,only that the law can't save them.now let us go straight to those Bible verses

let us read

for for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are DEAD ,that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,but live according to God in the spirit.

You started as if you want to encourage the practice of law, albeit saying that it saves not. If it's not sin to practice the old law, then tell me whether it is right to do so. If it's not right, then it's wrong.

You know that Christ himself is the fulfilment of the law. He consummated and satisfied all requirements of the law. He came to ensure that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms. Luke 24:44.
Christ has set us FREE from the law. Gal 5:1, From 8:2.
Jeremiah 31:31 prophesied of a new covenant NOT based on the previous covenant that God had with their forefathers. John 4:23 in fulfilment of this prophecy established the NEW form of worship not according to the law.
If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it. Hebr 8:7.

Is it right to go back to where you were set free from? What does one make of Christ who brought us salvation and grace to save us from the demands of law and it's practices if he goes back to the ministration of death.

Those who depend on law to make them right are under curse Gal 3:10.
The law has fully completed its mission. It has been fulfilled, finalised and consummated, no other fulfilment is required.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
Kenneth4u205:

let us read

Am not an Evangelist sir. Am just a regular Christian.
What you are talking about here, if we should even consider it, it nullifies everything Christ did on the cross.
Am not about to get into this discussion, it won't yield any fruit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 24, 2016
zeongeon:
I want to say that we Christians should have love in our hearts when relating with people who have a different perspective from us. The fact is that

Not everyone will agree with your perspective and even if they don't it's fine. The fact that you know Christ the way you do is a PRIVILEGE imagine if you where born a Buddhist, Muslim or you where raised to know Christ in ways contrary to the views of others.

As a Christian you can try to know few things about the other denominations or religions not for the sake of arguing but for the sake of showing you care. People won't listen to what you say if you don't care about them or they sense you are trying to shove what you know down there throat making what they know seem like trash.

The fact is that some people regardless of if they are Buddhist, hindus, cele, cherubim, apostolic, catholics, traditionalist have some spiritual insight and knowledge than you and some are even more spiritually inclined than you as a Christian cause what they know, have seen and experienced you haven't.

You don't know everything, we learn every day and you should be open to learn and hear from other people and there perspective who knows you may learn a thing or two.

The bible has answers to everything that's if God chooses to give you answers to certain questions.

Finally, God is love and can also be a consuming fire, God is brings peace and can also bring damnation therefore I believe the truth that Angels can bring certain horrors upon your enemies, gaints and walls of jehricos that don't want to let you be. Go to Mountain of Fire and hear stories of how Pharaohs are been dealt with mercilessly.

thank you so much for that wonderful insight,you are actuslly the first christain have seen on this thread.. i can proudly say that most of the people on this thread act like anti-christ...they only believe there way is the right way... have used alot of bible passages to explain to them but they believe that their way is only the right way....

my question to all this oversabis like anas09,superior1,oyeludef is
Bible only mentioned Angel Micheal and Gabriel by name ,if you so much believe other doctrines are lie.why do you believe their are 7 archangels? why do you believe theres angel rapheal and Uriel? where did those names come from?

remember those names where never mentioned in the bible...honest answer pls no insult

remember 1st Cor 13 speaks solely on Love so i love u all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2016
superior1:

why will Cele and TB Joshua not understand one another, worshippers of demons!!!
please tell me your honest opinion of TB Joshua.you might be saving a soul by doing so.is he a worshipper of demons?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Matthias Takes The Mantle / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.