Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812548 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
ihaveaquestion:

hi dear nnamdiosu,

I hope you are doing well and that you are having a great weekend. As to the 30 years old, your personal observation was very much perspicacious and accurate. I hope there is nothing wrong with it. Before I have asked the interpretation of my dream in this forum, I have looked into an online dictionary of dreams and it was indicated a moment that dreaming about a child could mean the dreamer wont have children. It scared me lol.
I have said my dream to two of my best friends, also before I have posted it here, and they said if must be a mere product of my subconscience undecided .Is this what you call "utterances"? As you are gifted for the interpretation of dreams, may I ask you how I could know if it is just a crazy dream or a message sent from God, please? I know this question is very much tricky...

Thank you one more time smiley

hi dear. sorry I didn't reply since. I have been offline since. first of all the issue of the age shouldn't bother you. trust me. if it was something important and relevant to you I would have told you.
secondly pls be careful about the kinds of friends you tell your dreams too. very careful. dreams sent by God are always vivid to the dreamer_ they leave you with hope, peace, faith, determination etc. and your spirit man agrees with you that its an important dream.
I perceive an innocent lady that wants to serve God in you. I suspect you still need training. don't worry, if you purpose from your mind and talk to God about it....he will end helpers and teachers to you. start with this thread pls. many people here are gifted with lots of gifts to aid you.

God bless you and me. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
cityofheroes:
I had a dream and here it is;

Dream 1
I found myself in a party, looked like a marriage ceremony and there were lots of people suddenly I found myself on the road trying to go back to the party. I was looking for a way because everywhere looked flooded and was trying to dodge the water. I now found a way through a compound which was flooded, I manage to dodge the water and started on my way to the party. Suddenly I saw myself with 2 black bags and was faced with a fence. If I can pass the fence I will be able to be on my way without any hassle. In order to climb the fence I had to first throw the bags over the fence so I can grab fence and climb to the other side.
As I climbed it looked the fence will fall as it doesn't look strong with my weight (I guess), 2 people climbed passed and I even told one to take my bags to somewhere nice as to avoid damage. Somehow after struggling I was able to climb pass and as I was coming down I noticed water from around has covered the bag and became wet. I was angry because suddenly I realize that the clothes I am to wear to the marriage is in the bag. I carried both bags and tried to drain them as I walked and I was clearly not happy. As I walked pass some guy I know he laughed at me probably because my bag was wet, that kind of satisfactory evil laugh. I woke up.

Dream 2

I was walking with an old man to the market suddenly I was carrying him on my back. We were looking for my mom's store but couldn't find it. We asked from different people but couldn't find it and it was frustrating. So we were about to cross a gutter, so I put the old man down and I crossed and I helped him cross. I told him I am leaving him and he gave me N50. Suddenly I was now going to someplace with someone and I saw an old friend, we exchange greetings and the person I was with asked me where he was going to suddenly I knew, cos it seem he was going to smoke weed.
I saw myself with some white man in a different scenario in a market and a football field was nearby, the ball was played into the market and the ball was very dirty and it got close to him, the guy who played the ball into the market was coming and I tried to play the ball to him but I missed. The white guy was asking me for money. I wasn't having much and told him I could only help him with a certain amount different from what he was asking for. He took me in his car with his girlfriend (I suppose) and we were out of the car walking to where I will get the money for him, he passed another road and didn't see him. I asked his friend where he was but didn't get an answer, so I started going back to where I was and I woke up.

Please bro Charles I need your explanations

Hello,

Your dreams are pointing towards the same direction. You are struggling with a particular sin.
The Marriage ceremony represents 'Wordly ties/ Carnality/ Bond. God is trying to take you away from the things of this world (from sin). But you keep running to them. Now you have polluted your heart and mind (the two black bags).
The flood isn't actually flood but Water which represents the Holy Spirit. He was the Water that tried to stop you. He was the Fence too.. that when you put your weight on Him, resisting Him, you would grieve Him (Ephesians 4:30)

You're acting out of spiritual ignorance. And out of ignorance you may create an ungodly tie with demons through this sin(s) you are committing. Only you knows what it is. If you're into any sexual sin like fornication, sexual fantasy or masturbation you need to stop that. WHatever sin it may be, your heart and soul needs spiritual cleansing.

Stop resisting the Holy Spirit. Cut off whatever wordly attachments you have and turn fully to God.

Your second dream is saying the same thing.. 'Carnality/Sin/Wordly ties'

Only that here you dropped the carnality (Old man). And you received freedom (50 naira) from sin. But even after receiving the freedom you still went on to engage yourself with things of the world again. It's like you keep going back to your vomit (in the physical realm)

God is warning you against this (2 Corinthians 6:14). When God gives a stern warning like this, you'll have to be careful. Because it's really important.

Cut off totally from whatever sin you're committing and cut off from people that draw you into sin.
Go to God and ask Him to cleanse you and rededicate your heart and soul to the Holy Spirit.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
chumz11:
Good day people of God,how are u all doing?I'm trying to tackle anxiety with words of faith and may I not fail.please lately I dream where I vomit and when I wake I feel nauseous and sometimes vomit liquid.what does this mean?
pls bro Charles help me with the interpretation of this
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ihaveaquestion: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
nnamdiosu:

hi dear. sorry I didn't reply since. I have been offline since. first of all the issue of the age shouldn't bother you. trust me. if it was something important and relevant to you I would have told you.
secondly pls be careful about the kinds of friends you tell your dreams too. very careful. dreams sent by God are always vivid to the dreamer_ they leave you with hope, peace, faith, determination etc. and your spirit man agrees with you that its an important dream.
I perceive an innocent lady that wants to serve God in you. I suspect you still need training. don't worry, if you purpose from your mind and talk to God about it....he will end helpers and teachers to you. start with this thread pls. many people here are gifted with lots of gifts to aid you.

God bless you and me. smiley

Good evening dear nnamdiosu,

I hope all is well with you. Many thanks for taking the time to answer to my questions and as you have probably anticipated, I have more questions... I do not know where to begin with.
First, thank you for comforting me regarding my age. In my community, I am seen as strange cos im not married yet. So far, I have been absolutely unfortunate with love (among others).
Then, may I ask you what is the "spirit man"? Can you, gifted people, perceive it? Sorry for my obvious ignorance embarassed
You have mentioned the existence of an innocent lady that want to serve God in me. Are you talking about me? (apologies again, English is not my language). If yes, you are totally right. What is the purpose of a training?
I have started to read the thread from its beginning. I had goose pimples. I admire you all, dear gifted people. I do not have 0,00000001% of your courage. The other day, I was in the darkness in my bedroom, I wanted to open the shutters to have light. I have touched something, I jumped, shouted and my heart started to beat very fast like if it was something extraordinary... finally it was my curtain LOL. Im pathetic. If i see something not ordinary, except in my dreams, I will definitely die from a heart attack...and immediately...

God bless you wink
Warmest regards

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
oskaroni:

Truth be told sir, i hardly make intercessions for people except on rare occasions, e.g there are occasions where I dream that something bad is going to befall someone i know,i pray and fast about it and when I do,i dream again but dz time, it's a positive dream, and it manifests. most of my prayers are directed to myself, this i will change henceforth, concerning the physical manifestations, could you please shed some light? As I only see and hear things, only when i am asleep, this I'm fed up of, it's my desire that my spiritual experience is not only restricted to dreams alone, i believe that if i can receive prophesies in the dream, then i can physically

The physical manifestations i talked about is that of praying in tongue, as that will enable you to pray the mind of God as the Holy Spirit desired and demand.

Every sincere seeker of God desire more spiritual Gift/Experiences, sometime what we doing presently is hindering the flow of God's power; like we are not attentive to him or our consecration is not enough.

But dont rush-up yourself because of spiritual experiences, let God through the Holy Spirit train you up, as part of what i have learned so far here and what am passing through RIGHT NOW we learn bit by bit, as such we wont be feel disappointed when we face certain situation.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
And for their sakes I sanctify [consecrate] myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. John 17:19

Matthew 17
14. And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15. Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17. Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Sirs/Ma's

Let us consecrate ourselves to God always, not for ourselves but for the sake of people around us, we are a light unto them, solution to their problem. Imagine a neighour child is sick unto death and the thing you could do is to ask if the child had given medication or if there are bigger problem that the name of Jesus would just solve in a second, would you swing into action to call on the name of the Lord?

Are we prepared enough to light the world, we should! It is enough for us
That Sunday school message is enough.... That Sunday sermon is enough.... The weekly program is enough.... That Holy ghost conference is more than enough.... Those camp meetings is just as good as enough.... Oh we have the Bible too its just better.

If we prepare we could save that family, that child, that neighbor, that man/woman, boy or girl just in the Name of Jesus

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2016
ihaveaquestion:

Good evening dear nnamdiosu,

I hope all is well with you. Many thanks for taking the time to answer to my questions and as you have probably anticipated, I have more questions... I do not know where to begin with.
First, thank you for comforting me regarding my age. In my community, I am seen as strange cos im not married yet. So far, I have been absolutely unfortunate with love (among others).
Then, may I ask you what is the "spirit man"? Can you, gifted people, perceive it? Sorry for my obvious ignorance embarassed
You have mentioned the existence of an innocent lady that want to serve God in me. Are you talking about me? (apologies again, English is not my language). If yes, you are totally right. What is the purpose of a training?
I have started to read the thread from its beginning. I had goose pimples. I admire you all, dear gifted people. I do not have 0,00000001% of your courage. The other day, I was in the darkness in my bedroom, I wanted to open the shutters to have light. I have touched something, I jumped, shouted and my heart started to beat very fast like if it was something extraordinary... finally it was my curtain LOL. Im pathetic. If i see something not ordinary, except in my dreams, I will definitely die from a heart attack...and immediately...

God bless you wink
Warmest regards

Dearest sister,

First of all sorry if i confused you with my wordings. I didnt mean too.
secondly please note that you aren't strange at all. NEVER. Dont be bothered about what your community thinks about you because you aren't married. Who knows, maybe thats why God gave you that dream (about being with a friend in a illuminated light) to tell you he has planned and taken care of that aspect of your life for you. wink

concerning your questions, please feel free to ask me or anyone here on this thread. we all love you greatly and would be glad to answer based on the little experience we have in God smiley. Just begin anywhere. we will get there someday smiley smiley smiley

Now question no1,
Your spirit man is the real you that im writting this post to. Now you are a spirit (or spirit man) inside a container or house (called your body). and you posses a soul, that is what makes you rememebr things, listen to music etc. so you are actually a spirit just like your heavenly father God. That s why our heavenly brother said that they that want to worship God must worship him in truth and spirit. so you spirit needs food to be strong. It's food is mainly reading the bible and mediating on the word of God. It exercises by praying or fasting etc. also we cant perceive the spirit of a man. we can only perceive Good spirits (from God e.g angels or the holy spirit) or bad spirits (from the devil e.g evil spirits or demons). a human spirit cant be perceived by another human being. funny right? wink

Yes you were the girl i was referring to that has a love for God. and wants to serve him. i just said it indirectly. the purpose of a training is to equip you and make you more stronger to help other eak people to become stronger too....just like we are helping each other on this thread.

Now guess what You will be surprised to note that there is nothing special in me or any one of the wonderful people on the thread. we are all the same in the sight of God. because i can interpret dreams 100% or see visions doesn't make me better than you or anyone. i also have my weakness too. serious ones. I also get scared sometimes too. But i rebuked the fear because i knew it wasnt from God. You see, great men of God had fear in their lives too. the disciples of Jesus were scared when he died and hid themselves. Abraham was scared they would kill him and lied about sarah. Moses was scared when God sent him to egypt. He tried begging God to re consider another person. But you see that's what makes us humans. AND MAKES GOD GOD. BECAUSE IN OUR WEAKNESS, WE ARE MADE STRONG. DON'
T FEEL DIFFERENT OR COURAGE LESS. NO. just look up to Jesus the authour and finisher of our faith. i have an assignment for you...if you dont mind. please go and read Hebrews 11. there's a lesson, a story and lots of examples of weak people who God made strong and an example for us.
feel free to ask more. are you on wassap? maybe we could chat more. God bless you.smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
CharlyG1:

Special thanks to you too temi4fash. You spoke from your heart.

God bless you real good and God bless everyone contributing here too smiley
Good morning bro charles, thanks for always ready to help. please i sent you an email, kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
At last, i finally succeeded in placing my comment here.
Good afternoon to you all. I got hooked on this thread since the beginning of the week and I'M HYPNOTIZED; The teachings, testimonies, experiences are more than awesome. I just can't get away from here, my beloveds in Christ.

Charly G1, Analice, Oyeludef, the unchangeable VOOKS, nnamdi osu, Fischer 77 and the rest, STANDING OVATION to you all. The blessings contained in Deuteronomy 28 are all yours and to your generations yet unborn.

I feel like crying in worship. For the FIRST time, i feel nothing is wrong with me. Finally, people who look like me and have gone thru similar things just like me... Why do i say so?

I've always had what you call premonition dreams; I would dream on something and it will happen. Most of them come in the form of warnings (of impending danger or death) though. But i never really told anyone for fear of being accused of having a spirit of divination. Seeing dramatic deliverance sessions didn't help matters because they frightened me a lot.

PRAISE THE LORD. I JUST FEEL LIKE HUGGING EVERYONE. Mehn i want to cry already. What a joy!

Most of the experiences i read here here, i have encountered:

-Angels of the Lord rebuking me for certain attitudes and telling me my behaviour somehow penalizing them from doing their job properly (i;e guarding me when i sleep;
-Night attacks and frightful creatures and seeing one blinding light sorrounding me
-Rape in the dream (yes and it's terrorizing). I've even seen children as young as five being raped in my dreams
-Swimming in dreams with strange people, fighting violently with unknown people;being pressed in my sleep.
-Seeing Jesus himself carrying Cross and then stopping to look at me with his face full of blood and smile reassuringly (very beautiful smile by the way)
-Physically seeing air (for about a few seconds) concentrating in one place to form the shape of an "airy" hand showing me an object i should do away with , being a child of God now .
-Few months ago i got kicked in the dream and i fell physically from the bed to the floor. I screamed and everyone rushed to see what the problem was. Of course, i said i had a leg cramp. Who would have believed me if i said someone actually kicked me?
A week ago as i was anointing my window panes in prayer, i actually saw BLOOD, yes the water turned to BLOOD,droplets of blood, it wasn't physical, but i somehow "saw" it. Call me crazy but i know what i saw...

These are some of the things i kept to myself till now, for fear of being ridiculed.

BUT:
Somehow , for some weeks now, God has put in my heart that he wants us (HE and I) to go deep, to return to the ancient paths, raw undiluted walk with the Lord as of old, no "cheap Grace" trends you see nowadays. Like He's saying[i] "I want you to worship from the deep, let's go real deep in my Word and in My ways". While it is quite uncomfortable, it has strengthened me inwardly.

And about two days ago i had a dream, abeg o, my big brothers and sisters in the Lord, analice, CharlyG1, nnamdi, explain this well to me:

I found myself in a desolate, war-torn country looking like Liberia. Liberian brethren no offense, i'm begging you i'm only describing what i saw. Houses were burnt,but curiously, there was no smoke anywhere, no one in sight. No sound of guns. The place was FRIGHTFULLY quiet.

I walked closer and someone was walking by my side, gisting me and encouraging me in a conversational tone to move closer. Funny enough, i wasn't scared; There was a form near me, but i could not see his face but only hear its voice. I entered one of the burnt houses. These houses did not smell of smoke. They smelled of poop. Yes, burnt houses with shit smell coming out of them

Entered the rooms, dead bodies everywhere and they were not even burnt. Fecal matter was everywhere!!! On the walls, on the ground, everywhere!!!!

I heard a baby crying. Rushed and found a crying baby girl inside a toilet covered with shit. The "person" from the beginning was still near me, encouraging me to pick up that baby and clean it up, which i did and i dressed it up. Now i was moving about with that baby in my arms.

At one point there was a exploding sound, i think. I began to run still carrying that baby and that "person" suggested "Let's take a taxi". A taxi popped from nowhere and i asked "How do u get away from here?" The taxi driver just smiled and answered "Oh yes, there is a place over there, at the borders, called clearance; reach there and you will be safe". And the taxi took off and left us there standing.

What is "Clearance" by the way? Back to my dream

From nowhere, i saw a white bus, like a UN security bus in font of me, the doors were opened and people inside were urging me to get in saying "We have finished, get in". I hesitated. They insisted "Get in, we have finished, we are leaving"

As i was entering the bus, two lovely looking, modestly dressed women came to me and thanked me for taking care of "their baby" and requested that i should hand the baby over to them. I clutched the baby. They begged and begged, saying the baby will be fine, that i had done a good job and it was now their turn to take over since i was leaving; I still hesitated. The other bus passagers were insisting "We are leaving, get in!" I finally handed over the baby to the two ladies who thanked me once again and told me not to worry.

Once i sat inside the bus, behold, that "person" who was always by my side was nowhere to be found.

Brothers and sisters, i kid you not, THAT BUS BEGAN TO LIFT ITSELF FROM THE GROUND, like aircraft. The houses were getting smaller and i could see the clouds.

But something strange happened. I put my hand in my pocket and out came a picture. I never put it there. Don't know where it came from. It was the picture of another child looking at me sadly.
And i woke up.

Any meaning to this dream
Bro Charles, Annalice, nnamdi....ova to you.

I have the strong feeling God wants to take me somewhere, but where

God bless tremendously all those contributing to this thread. Keep the fire alive!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oskaroni(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The physical manifestations i talked about is that of praying in tongue, as that will enable you to pray the mind of God as the Holy Spirit desired and demand.

Every sincere seeker of God desire more spiritual Gift/Experiences, sometime what we doing presently is hindering the flow of God's power; like we are not attentive to him or our consecration is not enough.

But dont rush-up yourself because of spiritual experiences, let God through the Holy Spirit train you up, as part of what i have learned so far here and what am passing through RIGHT NOW we learn bit by bit, as such we wont be feel disappointed when we face certain situation.
Many thanks to you sir, i appreciate your sincere advice
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
HananHezron:
At last, i finally succeeded in placing my comment here.
Good afternoon to you all. I got hooked on this thread since the beginning of the week and I'M HYPNOTIZED; The teachings, testimonies, experiences are more than awesome. I just can't get away from here, my beloveds in Christ.

Charly G1, Analice, Oyeludef, the unchangeable VOOKS, nnamdi osu, Fischer 77 and the rest, STANDING OVATION to you all. The blessings contained in Deuteronomy 28 are all yours and to your generations yet unborn.

I feel like crying in worship. For the FIRST time, i feel nothing is wrong with me. Finally, people who look like me and have gone thru similar things just like me... Why do i say so?

I've always had what you call premonition dreams; I would dream on something and it will happen. Most of them come in the form of warnings (of impending danger or death) though. But i never really told anyone for fear of being accused of having a spirit of divination. Seeing dramatic deliverance sessions didn't help matters because they frightened me a lot.

PRAISE THE LORD. I JUST FEEL LIKE HUGGING EVERYONE. Mehn i want to cry already. What a joy!

Most of the experiences i read here here, i have encountered:

-Angels of the Lord rebuking me for certain attitudes and telling me my behaviour somehow penalizing them from doing their job properly (i;e guarding me when i sleep;
-Night attacks and frightful creatures and seeing one blinding light sorrounding me
-Rape in the dream (yes and it's terrorizing). I've even seen children as young as five being raped in my dreams
-Swimming in dreams with strange people, fighting violently with unknown people;being pressed in my sleep.
-Seeing Jesus himself carrying Cross and then stopping to look at me with his face full of blood and smile reassuringly (very beautiful smile by the way)
-Physically seeing air (for about a few seconds) concentrating in one place to form the shape of an "airy" hand showing me an object i should do away with , being a child of God now .
-Few months ago i got kicked in the dream and i fell physically from the bed to the floor. I screamed and everyone rushed to see what the problem was. Of course, i said i had a leg cramp. Who would have believed me if i said someone actually kicked me?
A week ago as i was anointing my window panes in prayer, i actually saw BLOOD, yes the water turned to BLOOD,droplets of blood, it wasn't physical, but i somehow "saw" it. Call me crazy but i know what i saw...

These are some of the things i kept to myself till now, for fear of being ridiculed.

BUT:
Somehow , for some weeks now, God has put in my heart that he wants us (HE and I) to go deep, to return to the ancient paths, raw undiluted walk with the Lord as of old, no "cheap Grace" trends you see nowadays. Like He's saying[i] "I want you to worship from the deep, let's go real deep in my Word and in My ways". While it is quite uncomfortable, it has strengthened me inwardly.

And about two days ago i had a dream, abeg o, my big brothers and sisters in the Lord, analice, CharlyG1, nnamdi, explain this well to me:

I found myself in a desolate, war-torn country looking like Liberia. Liberian brethren no offense, i'm begging you i'm only describing what i saw. Houses were burnt,but curiously, there was no smoke anywhere, no one in sight. No sound of guns. The place was FRIGHTFULLY quiet.

I walked closer and someone was walking by my side, gisting me and encouraging me in a conversational tone to move closer. Funny enough, i wasn't scared; There was a form near me, but i could not see his face but only hear its voice. I entered one of the burnt houses. These houses did not smell of smoke. They smelled of poop. Yes, burnt houses with shit smell coming out of them

Entered the rooms, dead bodies everywhere and they were not even burnt. Fecal matter was everywhere!!! On the walls, on the ground, everywhere!!!!

I heard a baby crying. Rushed and found a crying baby girl inside a toilet covered with shit. The "person" from the beginning was still near me, encouraging me to pick up that baby and clean it up, which i did and i dressed it up. Now i was moving about with that baby in my arms.

At one point there was a exploding sound, i think. I began to run still carrying that baby and that "person" suggested "Let's take a taxi". A taxi popped from nowhere and i asked "How do u get away from here?" The taxi driver just smiled and answered "Oh yes, there is a place over there, at the borders, called clearance; reach there and you will be safe". And the taxi took off and left us there standing.

What is "Clearance" by the way? Back to my dream

From nowhere, i saw a white bus, like a UN security bus in font of me, the doors were opened and people inside were urging me to get in saying "We have finished, get in". I hesitated. They insisted "Get in, we have finished, we are leaving"

As i was entering the bus, two lovely looking, modestly dressed women came to me and thanked me for taking care of "their baby" and requested that i should hand the baby over to them. I clutched the baby. They begged and begged, saying the baby will be fine, that i had done a good job and it was now their turn to take over since i was leaving; I still hesitated. The other bus passagers were insisting "We are leaving, get in!" I finally handed over the baby to the two ladies who thanked me once again and told me not to worry.

Once i sat inside the bus, behold, that "person" who was always by my side was nowhere to be found.

Brothers and sisters, i kid you not, THAT BUS BEGAN TO LIFT ITSELF FROM THE GROUND, like aircraft. The houses were getting smaller and i could see the clouds.

But something strange happened. I put my hand in my pocket and out came a picture. I never put it there. Don't know where it came from. It was the picture of another child looking at me sadly.
And i woke up.

Any meaning to this dream
Bro Charles, Annalice, nnamdi....ova to you.

I have the strong feeling God wants to take me somewhere, but where

God bless tremendously all those contributing to this thread. Keep the fire alive!!!!

These your dream is very deep one with a prophetic message..

If you in a hurry you can use dreamtouchlight.org.

Tested and trusted.. He use to be on NL as ebankole.

Let the elders in the house come and help you with these...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
There is this INNER PEACE you enjoy when you are filled with the ANNOINTING and the HOLY SPIRIT of God, mouth cannot quantify it, you just experience this PEACE even in the midst of STORM......
GOD IS AWESOME..........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
analice107:
He never left.

but i did...and He watches over me still ... Now that is what scares me.
*says a silent prayer*
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
analice107:
He never left.

*says a silent prayer*
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
To: All those who believe in me.
Date: Today and Everyday
Subject: Life's problems

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (something for Jesus to do) box. It will be addressed in MY TIME, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.

Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

As with all good things, pass it on.

Meditation: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. – Proverbs 3:5-6

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blackfire:

*says a silent prayer*
see? that heart is what he wants. A contrite spirit,He does not despise. you sees you. All you need is between your knees and the ground. shalom my friend.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blackfire:

*says a silent prayer*
see? that heart is what he wants. A contrite spirit,He does not despise. Be sees you. All you need is between your knees and the ground. shalom my friend.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ihaveaquestion: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Dearest sister,

First of all sorry if i confused you with my wordings. I didnt mean too.
secondly please note that you aren't strange at all. NEVER. Dont be bothered about what your community thinks about you because you aren't married. Who knows, maybe thats why God gave you that dream (about being with a friend in a illuminated light) to tell you he has planned and taken care of that aspect of your life for you. wink

concerning your questions, please feel free to ask me or anyone here on this thread. we all love you greatly and would be glad to answer based on the little experience we have in God smiley. Just begin anywhere. we will get there someday smiley smiley smiley

Now question no1,
Your spirit man is the real you that im writting this post to. Now you are a spirit (or spirit man) inside a container or house (called your body). and you posses a soul, that is what makes you rememebr things, listen to music etc. so you are actually a spirit just like your heavenly father God. That s why our heavenly brother said that they that want to worship God must worship him in truth and spirit. so you spirit needs food to be strong. It's food is mainly reading the bible and mediating on the word of God. It exercises by praying or fasting etc. also we cant perceive the spirit of a man. we can only perceive Good spirits (from God e.g angels or the holy spirit) or bad spirits (from the devil e.g evil spirits or demons). a human spirit cant be perceived by another human being. funny right? wink

Yes you were the girl i was referring to that has a love for God. and wants to serve him. i just said it indirectly. the purpose of a training is to equip you and make you more stronger to help other eak people to become stronger too....just like we are helping each other on this thread.

Now guess what You will be surprised to note that there is nothing special in me or any one of the wonderful people on the thread. we are all the same in the sight of God. because i can interpret dreams 100% or see visions doesn't make me better than you or anyone. i also have my weakness too. serious ones. I also get scared sometimes too. But i rebuked the fear because i knew it wasnt from God. You see, great men of God had fear in their lives too. the disciples of Jesus were scared when he died and hid themselves. Abraham was scared they would kill him and lied about sarah. Moses was scared when God sent him to egypt. He tried begging God to re consider another person. But you see that's what makes us humans. AND MAKES GOD GOD. BECAUSE IN OUR WEAKNESS, WE ARE MADE STRONG. DON'
T FEEL DIFFERENT OR COURAGE LESS. NO. just look up to Jesus the authour and finisher of our faith. i have an assignment for you...if you dont mind. please go and read Hebrews 11. there's a lesson, a story and lots of examples of weak people who God made strong and an example for us.
feel free to ask more. are you on wassap? maybe we could chat more. God bless you.smiley smiley

Hi dear nnamdiosu,

Sorry for the late reply, I was very busy.
This is always the same pleasure when I reading you smiley
Thanks a lot for answering and taking the time to explain.
I would love to discuss with you on whatsapp. It is better cheesy Could you please send me your number at this email address alexwehland@gmail.com ?

Many thanks and talk to you very soon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
A minister passing through his church in the
middle of the day, decided to pause by the altar
and see who had come to pray. Just then the back door opened, a man came
down the aisle. The minister frowned as he saw the man hadn't
shaved in a while. His shirt was kinda shabby and his coat was
worn and frayed. The man knelt, he bowed his head, then rose
and walked away. In the days that followed, each noon time came
this chap, Each time he knelt just for a moment, a lunch
pail in his lap. Well, the minister's suspicions grew, with
robbery a main fear, He decided to stop the man and ask him, "What
are you doing here?" The old man said, he worked down the road.
Lunch was half an hour. Lunchtime was his prayer time, for finding
strength and power. "I stay only moments, see, because the factory
is so far away; As I kneel here talking to the Lord, this is kinda
what I say: "I JUST CAME AGAIN TO TELL YOU, LORD, HOW
HAPPY I'VE BEEN, SINCE WE FOUND EACH OTHER'S
FRIENDSHIP AND YOU TOOK AWAY MY SIN. DON'T KNOW MUCH OF HOW TO PRAY, BUT I THINK
ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY. SO, JESUS, THIS IS JIM
CHECKING IN TODAY." The minister feeling foolish, told Jim, that was
fine. He told the man he was welcome to come and
pray just anytime. Time to go, Jim smiled, said "Thanks." He hurried
to the door. The minister knelt at the altar, he'd never done it
before. His cold heart melted, warmed with love, and
met with Jesus there. As the tears flowed, in his heart, he repeated old
Jim's prayer: "I JUST CAME AGAIN TO TELL YOU, LORD, HOW
HAPPY I'VE BEEN, SINCE WE FOUND EACH OTHER'S
FRIENDSHIP AND YOU TOOK AWAY MY SIN. I DON'T KNOW MUCH OF HOW TO PRAY, BUT I
THINK ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY. SO, JESUS, THIS IS
ME CHECKING IN TODAY." Past noon one day, the minister noticed that old
Jim hadn't come. As more days passed without Jim, he began to
worry some. At the factory, he asked about him, learning he
was ill. The hospital staff was worried, but he'd given
them a thrill. The week that Jim was with them, brought
changes in the ward. His smiles, a joy contagious. Changed people,
were his reward. The head nurse couldn't understand why Jim
was so glad, when no flowers, calls or cards
came, not a visitor he had. The minister stayed by his bed, he voiced the
nurse's concern: No friends came to show they cared. He had
nowhere to turn. Looking surprised, old Jim spoke up and with a
winsome smile; "the nurse is wrong, she
couldn't know, that in here all the while
everyday at noon He's here, a dear friend of
mine, you see, He sits right down, takes my
hand, leans over and says to me: "I JUST CAME AGAIN TO TELL YOU, JIM, HOW HAPPY
I HAVE BEEN, SINCE WE FOUND THIS FRIENDSHIP,
AND I TOOK AWAY YOUR SIN. ALWAYS LOVE TO HEAR YOU PRAY, I THINK
ABOUT YOU EACH DAY, AND SO JIM, THIS IS JESUS CHECKING IN TODAY."

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
TOPIC: HOW TO STAND AGAINST THE DEVIL: by Kenneth & Gloria Copeland
One of the devil’s favorite pastimes is telling believers how big their problems are. He does it all the time. It seems he’s always trying to discourage us about one thing or another. But next time he tries it on you, here’s a thought that will encourage you: The devil is actually the one with the problem! What’s Wrong With the Devil Anyway? by Gloria Copeland He has a problem that’s not only massive, unlike the temporary difficulties you may be facing, his is permanent and getting worse every day. Just think about the situation he is in right now. Because of what Jesus accomplished 2,000 years ago through His life, death and resurrection, the kingdom of darkness has been utterly defeated. Jesus has stripped Satan of the authority he stole from Adam in the Garden of Eden and taken back everything that was lost to mankind through sin. As 1 John 3:8 says: “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” The word destroy means “to ruin; to bring to naught; to spoil completely as to destroy a government.” In other words, Jesus reduced Satan to zero. He took away from him everything he’d gained through the Fall of Man and left him with no legal rights and no power. None. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough, Jesus made things even worse for the devil by instituting the new birth. He made it possible for people like you and me, who were once held captive and contaminated by sin, to become new creatures in Christ. Jesus made us His joint heirs and gave us His power and authority. He put Satan and all his demonic hosts under our feet and said: “Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7). I’m sure the devil wishes that verse wasn’t in the Bible. He’d like you to think he only has to flee from Jesus. But that’s not true. The Bible makes it clear, the devil has to flee from you. Why? Because you have Jesus living on the inside of you and, as 1 John 4:4 says, “Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Talk about big problems! Satan has no power of his own left to use against you. The only way he can get any foothold in your life at all, is by deceiving you into using your own power against yourself. And he can only do that by getting you to believe what he says instead of what God’s Word says. If you refuse to buy his lies, if you find out what the Word says, believe it and act on it, Satan can’t stand before you any more than he stood before Jesus. When you resist him in the Name of Jesus, he has to run from you, as one translation says, as if in terror! Because you have the right and the position to use the Name, Satan has to do what you say. So take solace knowing that the devil is the one with the problem… the big, big problem. It’ll put you on a path to overcoming everything the devil throws your way!
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
TOPIC: HOW TO STAND AGAINST THE DEVIL: by Kenneth & Gloria Copeland
One of the devil’s favorite pastimes is telling believers how big their problems are. He does it all the time. It seems he’s always trying to discourage us about one thing or another. But next time he tries it on you, here’s a thought that will encourage you: The devil is actually the one with the problem! What’s Wrong With the Devil Anyway? by Gloria Copeland He has a problem that’s not only massive, unlike the temporary difficulties you may be facing, his is permanent and getting worse every day. Just think about the situation he is in right now. Because of what Jesus accomplished 2,000 years ago through His life, death and resurrection, the kingdom of darkness has been utterly defeated. Jesus has stripped Satan of the authority he stole from Adam in the Garden of Eden and taken back everything that was lost to mankind through sin. As 1 John 3:8 says: “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” The word destroy means “to ruin; to bring to naught; to spoil completely as to destroy a government.” In other words, Jesus reduced Satan to zero. He took away from him everything he’d gained through the Fall of Man and left him with no legal rights and no power. None. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough, Jesus made things even worse for the devil by instituting the new birth. He made it possible for people like you and me, who were once held captive and contaminated by sin, to become new creatures in Christ. Jesus made us His joint heirs and gave us His power and authority. He put Satan and all his demonic hosts under our feet and said: “Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7). I’m sure the devil wishes that verse wasn’t in the Bible. He’d like you to think he only has to flee from Jesus. But that’s not true. The Bible makes it clear, the devil has to flee from you. Why? Because you have Jesus living on the inside of you and, as 1 John 4:4 says, “Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Talk about big problems! Satan has no power of his own left to use against you. The only way he can get any foothold in your life at all, is by deceiving you into using your own power against yourself. And he can only do that by getting you to believe what he says instead of what God’s Word says. If you refuse to buy his lies, if you find out what the Word says, believe it and act on it, Satan can’t stand before you any more than he stood before Jesus. When you resist him in the Name of Jesus, he has to run from you, as one translation says, as if in terror! Because you have the right and the position to use the Name, Satan has to do what you say. So take solace knowing that the devil is the one with the problem… the big, big problem. It’ll put you on a path to overcoming everything the devil throws your way!
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2016
temi4fash:

These your dream is very deep one with a prophetic message..

If you in a hurry you can use dreamtouchlight.org.

Tested and trusted.. He use to be on NL as ebankole.

Let the elders in the house come and help you with these...

I will try, but the elders of the house (including you smiley) are still more than welcome.
It really feels like family here.
Abeg permit me to expantiate more. The following hymn is always singing in my head non-stop:

As I went down in the river to pray
Studying about that good ol' way
And who shall wear the starry crown?
Good Lord show me the way!

O sisters let's go down
Let's go down, come on down
O sisters let's go down
Down in the river to pray

As I went down in the river to pray
Studying about that good ol' way
And who shall wear the robe & crown?
Good Lord show me the way

It's like someone is sending me an invitation

Whenever that hymn is sung, its like i "see" a "transluscent/airy hand"extended to me ((inside my head or in my mind, sorry i can't tell the difference at this point) as if it's asking me to hold it. Sometimes i have the "impression" [/i]it's talking to me with a VERY soft voice carried by air/breeze" Yes, it feels like air/breeze speaking, yes, that's how i can best describe it, like [i]"Give me your hand, let's go".

Go to where exactly and why?

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2016
ihaveaquestion:

Hi dear nnamdiosu,

Sorry for the late reply, I was very busy.
This is always the same pleasure when I reading you smiley
Thanks a lot for answering and taking the time to explain.
I would love to discuss with you on whatsapp. It is better cheesy Could you please send me your number at this email address alexwehland@gmail.com ?

Many thanks and talk to you very soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

hiiii. sent u a mail. byee
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Dear.. It is not a bad omen.
Money is just a representative of a cost when giving. Meaning, it will cost you something to receive that blessing you're seeking for. (in this case the numbers seen in the dream is needed for complete interpretation)

Money when receiving can represent a blessing or something of great value.

Now, in prophetic dreams it goes deeper. The amount(numbers) given or received would have to be known for full interpretation. One interpretation may not mean the same for another person. The content of the dream will have to be taken into full account. And divine wisdo

and insight from the Holy Ghost is also needed for accurate interpretations. Hope you understand.

God bless you.

Hello bro Charles,

A wonderful weekend to you...

This is dazzle, its my new moniker, I deactivated the other moniker, just in case I have a query or something for you, so you know who its coming from.

Thanks and God bless and please continue the great work on here...

To analice, my dear friend, oyeludef, goodmuyis nnamdiosu, superior1 et all I say shalom......

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Demetria:

Hello bro Charles,

This is dazzle, its my new moniker, I deactivated the other moniker, just in case I have a query or something for you, so you know who its coming from.

To analice, my dear friend, oyeludef, goodmuyis nnamdiosu, superior1 et all I say shalom......

shalommm cool cool cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
nnamdiosu:

shalommm cool cool cool

Sighted sir...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good evening dear people of God.more grace to those keeping this thread alive inspite of their busy lives...I'm back again with 2 dreams n I pray I receive an answer.on Sunday I dreamt where I was with my sis who was pregnant and I was happily giving her clothes and telling her I bought them for myself but I'm giving it to her,this sis of mine is neither married nor pregnant in the physical.yesterday Thursday I dreamt of hearing d news of my cousin being pregnant and I was happily gisting with her family...now is it a bad dream I have to cancel as I'm waiting on the Lord for kids and I'm not seeing myself but others being pregnant?pls I need counsel
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Demetria:

Hello bro Charles,

ok. Good thing we r still here. Welcome back
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
oyeludef:
ok. Good thing we r still here. Welcome back

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Demetria:

Hello bro Charles,

A wonderful weekend to you too dear.
Alright.. Noted.

Thanks for the encouragement. God bless you too dear.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Once again, i join this beautiful family. Glory to God. Blessings to all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=HananHezron post=47773825][/quote]

Good afternoon madam,

There is a need for you to wait upon the lord for directions.

There is a call if the lord upon your life. It has been subtle before but seem you didn't pick it that why it more pronounced.

These verse came you would be like a tree planted by a river side whoes leaves woukd never dry up,

You need to go back and receive instructions on how to proceed.

Cos you about to into another phase of your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.