Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812668 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Guys,

Please I beg you all not to convert this beautiful thread into another dream interpretation space.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Processor01:
Guys,

Please I beg you all not to convert this beautiful thread into another dream interpretation space.

smiley
I'll be sharing by tomorrow the basics to interpreting dreams.

Dream interpretation is a spiritual gift. Though the basics of interpretation can be learnt. I'll be sharing this by tomorrow so that people can have an insight to the way God speaks through dreams. One person's dream symbols may not mean the same for another in interpretation.
No one should go to websites seeking dream interpretations. Isn't God who gives interpretation of dreams? Genesis 40:8

This tomorrow teaching is to help people have an idea of what their dreams say. Dreams carry important messages for our lives. Though you may not be able to interpret dreams the way a person with the gift will interpret it. But you will have a good idea of how the Spirit of God speaks through these dreams. This message is to elighten us. Wisdom is a free gift and only the Spirit gives wisdom.

Anyone who wants an interpretation to their dreams can send me an email. But please not that I may not be able to reply you that same day due to huge numbers of mails and schedule. But between 1-2days, I will reply.

Thank you Process01. Let's keep sharing our testimonies and experiences. God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
HananHezron:
................................................................................................
Two days ago i had a dream, abeg o, my big brothers and sisters in the Lord, analice, CharlyG1, nnamdi, explain this well to me:

I found myself in a desolate, war-torn country looking like Liberia. Liberian brethren no offense, i'm begging you i'm only describing what i saw. Houses were burnt,but curiously, there was no smoke anywhere, no one in sight. No sound of guns. The place was FRIGHTFULLY quiet.

I walked closer and someone was walking by my side, gisting me and encouraging me in a conversational tone to move closer. Funny enough, i wasn't scared; There was a form near me, but i could not see his face but only hear its voice. I entered one of the burnt houses. These houses did not smell of smoke. They smelled of poop. Yes, burnt houses with shit smell coming out of them

Entered the rooms, dead bodies everywhere and they were not even burnt. Fecal matter was everywhere!!! On the walls, on the ground, everywhere!!!!

I heard a baby crying. Rushed and found a crying baby girl inside a toilet covered with shit. The "person" from the beginning was still near me, encouraging me to pick up that baby and clean it up, which i did and i dressed it up. Now i was moving about with that baby in my arms.

At one point there was a exploding sound, i think. I began to run still carrying that baby and that "person" suggested "Let's take a taxi". A taxi popped from nowhere and i asked "How do u get away from here?" The taxi driver just smiled and answered "Oh yes, there is a place over there, at the borders, called clearance; reach there and you will be safe". And the taxi took off and left us there standing.

What is "Clearance" by the way? Back to my dream

From nowhere, i saw a white bus, like a UN security bus in font of me, the doors were opened and people inside were urging me to get in saying "We have finished, get in". I hesitated. They insisted "Get in, we have finished, we are leaving"

As i was entering the bus, two lovely looking, modestly dressed women came to me and thanked me for taking care of "their baby" and requested that i should hand the baby over to them. I clutched the baby. They begged and begged, saying the baby will be fine, that i had done a good job and it was now their turn to take over since i was leaving; I still hesitated. The other bus passagers were insisting "We are leaving, get in!" I finally handed over the baby to the two ladies who thanked me once again and told me not to worry.

Once i sat inside the bus, behold, that "person" who was always by my side was nowhere to be found.

Brothers and sisters, i kid you not, THAT BUS BEGAN TO LIFT ITSELF FROM THE GROUND, like aircraft. The houses were getting smaller and i could see the clouds.

But something strange happened. I put my hand in my pocket and out came a picture. I never put it there. Don't know where it came from. It was the picture of another child looking at me sadly.
And i woke up.

Any meaning to this dream
Bro Charles, Annalice, nnamdi....ova to you.

I have the strong feeling God wants to take me somewhere, but where

God bless tremendously all those contributing to this thread. Keep the fire alive!!!!

Hello HananHezron,

God bless you. You are very much welcome here.

Your dream is a prophetic one like the others here have told you.

The dream is noting you of a spiritual calling upon your life.
The children/babies signifies ministerial calling- Your spiritual work
The country signifies the state/condition of the people God will be using you to bring deliverance to. People in bondage of sin.

God wants to use you to deliver this children (people who do not know God). God will use you to deliver them from sin and corruption.
It will not be an easy task because it will involve spiritual warfare. The country looking in a war-like condition does not actually mean God will send you to a country in the midst of war.

The war here is the spiritual battle and revival that God and His angels will bring to these people through your ministerial calling. Ground shaking revivals against the kingdom of darkness. Powerful deliverance. The state of the place represents the condition of these people's lives, desolate, without the Spirit of God. But God will counter that and deliver them.

The women represent Angels assigned to assist you in this work of God. 'Clearance' is the point where you met with the women and the UN bus. It's just to signify God's delight that He is pleased with you and He will take you to higher glory. Matthew 3:17

Seeing the picture of that sad child as the bus ascended signifies that this is truly your calling. You have a call upon your life and there is still work to be done.

The battle is the Lord's. You must be strong when you face challenges doing God's work, knowing fully well that God is with you.

Stick close to God that you may hear His voice and walk in His footsteps to accomplish His will for your life.

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
CharlyG1:

smiley
I'll be sharing by tomorrow the basics to interpreting dreams.

Dream interpretation is a spiritual gift. Though the basics of interpretation can be learnt. I'll be sharing this by tomorrow so that people can have an insight to the way God speaks through dreams. One person's dream symbols may not mean the same for another in interpretation.
No one should go to websites seeking dream interpretations. Isn't God who gives interpretation of dreams? Genesis 40:8

This tomorrow teaching is to help people have an idea of what their dreams say. Dreams carry important messages for our lives. Though you may not be able to interpret dreams the way a person with the gift will interpret it. But you will have a good idea of how the Spirit of God speaks through these dreams. This message is to elighten us. Wisdom is a free gift and only the Spirit gives wisdom.

Anyone who wants an interpretation to their dreams can send me an email. But please not that I may not be able to reply you that same day due to huge numbers of mails and schedule. But between 1-2days, I will reply.

Thank you Process01. Let's keep sharing our testimonies and experiences. God bless us all.

Nice one Oga Charles and processor01. Any good thing can be abused. The thing I have realised is that anytime I have a dream that's relevant from God I always know the meaning, I may not just like the interpretation God gives me and I ask from others because in the mouth of two or more witnesses is a thing confirmed. Asking from other people must never take the place of personal revelation especially if you are child of God. God will never use another person to say what he's not put into spirit to you. We ARE ALL EXPECTED TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD (romans 8:16). The thing is people want short cut all the time and want to be fed everything. Another thing is all these dreams usually have very circumstantial interpretation per person and the person that you are depending to give you a full interpretation over the internet may not have access to all the information he needs to give a full and correct interpretation one.
God bless you all. Have a nice Sunday..

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Recently as I was studying, the Holy Spirit gave me some confirmation on some of the things Bro CharlyG1 was saying concerning escalating activities of the forces of darkness in the end times particularly Full physical manifestation of many of these fallen angels. I was surprised that those things were actually mentioned in the Bible.. Look at these scriptures for example :

Luke 21:25-26 KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Revelation 6:13

And the STARS OF HEAVEN fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the SUN be darkened, and the MOON shall not give her light, and the STARS shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The Bible often mentions that signs in the heavenlies with regards to the end time and eventual fall of stars on the earth and men's hearts failing then for the fear of these things. But what are this stars of the heavenlies?

Rev 12:3-4 kjv
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the STARS OF HEAVEN , and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

It turns out these stars mentioned here are not actual Stars, sun and moons but representative of The fallen angels of heaven( the one 3rd that fell with Satan) including the sun god, moon god and the likes . i was surprised that I have always missed something so obvious in the Bible and often discussed on these thread. all these are actually spiritual entities of the spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies and they will made manifest physically on the earth before the 2nd coming or Christ. Mehn rapture is must ooh. Nobody wants to be around when those dudes are in full control of the earth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
@etidy..
Nice one brother.
After the rapture comes the Tribulation period. This is the period when satan and his fallen angels will be deadliest. No one prays to be around at that time.

It has already started.. I was discussing with a friend about this.

There are so many things happening under our very nose that we do not realize. The demonic doctrine of sex is being preached by devil promoters such as the so called celebrities and even the movie industries. Sublimal messages of 'sex' is preached even in cartoons such as Lion King, Aladin etc. If you check the background of these people making such movies or the celebrities preaching nudity, you'll come to realize that they're associated with the Iluminati cult.

If you look around you, the world has really changed. 12years before now, corruption wasn't as severe as this. Satan is making us insensitive to sin. And he's doing it at an alarming pace. I wonder how 15 years to come will loke like in this world. Homosexuality is now seen on movies, on tv shows, gay marriage, sex is now a cheap commodity, fornication, adultery etc.

This world is dying. All these satanic tricks is just to prepare the world to receive the Antichrist. Many people think that they'll be forced to accept the antichrist. But I tell you that there will be no forcing. God has revealed this to me. People will willingly accept Satan gladly out of deception. They will come as friends.
And those who don't accept them willhave to keep running from them and only God would be able to save them.
They will organize the 'Passover' imitating Jesus; passover with His disciples. Their passover will take place in the second heavens. This is the covenant they have initiated with those who accept them. The passover is covenant with satan and demons, just as Christ's passover was a covenant with His disciples and to those who accept Him.

We need to be very careful so that we don't become contaminated. We need to guard our mind. This world is not our home and we need to wake to realize that quickly before it's late. We need the touch of God especially in this period of the end times. Our spiritual eyes need to be open. When God reveals a thing to us we need to take it seriously and do some research too about that particular thing.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2

God help us. I pray God strengthens us all in Jesus name.. Amen.

check out this link: sexual and satanic hidden messages in disney cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvIkc0tdpI

God bless us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Good morning, my family in the Lord, abeg, let me testify ! What we are doing here is not in vain!!!

Friday afternoon, God "showed" me a picture of a wall, a high wall, constructed with yellow stones, like The Wall of Lamentations you see when you google pictures of the Land of Israel. Everywhere was pitch black, only that "yellow" wall was standing out and it was written at he top of that wall:

WHO WILL STAND? It was like a call, "who will stand by this wall?" "someone ugently needs to stand by this wall"

And this sentence came to my mind/heart or convicted me (sorry, sometimes it is difficult for me to differentiate ):
Dare you cast your net upon the deep waters, like the disciples?

And yes, you remember the dream where i mentioned water turning into droplets of blood after i had anointed my window panes ?

My peeps, I had the same dream on saturday , the only difference is that the blood droplets all began to flow directly to the centre
They all mixed to form one red ball,

Brethren i kid you not; A hand, came out, then another, the a head, then two legs; before i knew it, a tall soldier with a blood red armour and a weapon was standing in front of me; he wasn't looking scary, but his face was very stern; He didn't even look at me, he was just looking straight ahead and was poised for attack.

Remember my last dream about a war-torn country, where i talked about a " voice" gisting me and following me everywhere?
Yes o, "Gisting Voice" was present, i couldn't see the person, but i sense the "person's" presence and i immediately recognized the conversational voice.

In the same gisting tone, "the person" said "Throw some more blood, naw". Immediately i saw my hands holding a glass bowl filled with blood; dipped one hand inside, sprinkled it on a wall infront of me; same scenario like with the first soldier, the droplets formed a ball of blood and out came another soldier with a red armour, identical like the first, looking straight with a weapon.

"Do it again", encouraged "the person". Did the same thing, another soldier came up and "the person" [/i]began the introductions: "This is the one who protects those who are faithful to the Lord, throw some more". Did that and another came up and the voice continued to explain[i] "Now, this one is for those who practise goodness" So four armed "red" soldiers were infront of me , looking straight and i woke up immediately.

YES, O. WHEN U ANOINT YOUR HOUSE, THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE SPIRIT. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY.

Hope someone is blessed by this . Have a nice day,

Charly G1, oyelduf, analice, temi Fash and all the brethren, i am still getting to know ....REMAINED BLESSED. I ain't going nowhere.

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2016
I hate spiritual warfare. Does anybody feel the same here?

The level of ugliness and fright i get to encounter when i engage in this type of warfare no get part two;

But when i pray in tongues, ah la la. You don't just want to leave God's Presence. Everything just "brightens" up

I always shy away from warfare prayer; Yes, i know, it's necessary, but i mean, when you experience God's soothing sweet presence, believe me, battling ugly principalities is the last thing you want to do;

Anybody feels this way sometimes? How do you handle it?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
HananHezron:

The level of ugliness and fright i get to encounter when i engage in this type of warfare no get part two;

But when i pray in tongues, ah la la. You don't just want to leave God's Presence. Everything just "brightens" up

I always shy away from warfare prayer; Yes, i know, it's necessary, but i mean, when you experience God's soothing sweet presence, believe me, battling ugly principalities is the last thing you want to do;

What are you scared of?

The Lord Jesus has assured us victory so there is no need to be scared. Just that for ministry people like us, You have to enjoy the fight.

Once you shy away from warfare you shying away from 100% victorious life.

Yes, It ok to tired sometimes but God would always strengthen us.

I remember the day i saw a battle in the spirit when i was battling with some powers from the marine, Oh my God, It was not too nice but i was victorious.

I remember battling the spirit of death over my sis too and like that and like that.

What am i saying, Warfare is a significant part of living,

What makes you think when you praying in the spirit you are not doing welfare.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
temi4fash:

What are you scared of?

The Lord Jesus has assured us victory so there is no need to be scared. Just that for ministry people like us, You have to enjoy the fight.

Once you shy away from warfare you shying away from 100% victorious life.

Yes, It ok to tired sometimes but God would always strengthen us.

I remember the day i saw a battle in the spirit when i was battling with some powers from the marine, Oh my God, It was not too nice but i was victorious.

I remember battling the spirit of death over my sis too and like that and like that.

What am i saying, Warfare is a significant part of living,

What makes you think when you praying in the spirit you are not doing welfare.

What makes you think when you praying in the spirit you are not doing welfare.[b][/b]
Oh well...maybe...seeing it from this angle...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The physical manifestations i talked about is that of praying in tongue, as that will enable you to pray the mind of God as the Holy Spirit desired and demand.

Every sincere seeker of God desire more spiritual Gift/Experiences, sometime what we doing presently is hindering the flow of God's power; like we are not attentive to him or our consecration is not enough.

But dont rush-up yourself because of spiritual experiences, let God through the Holy Spirit train you up, as part of what i have learned so far here and what am passing through RIGHT NOW we learn bit by bit, as such we wont be feel disappointed when we face certain situation.
Bros, I sent you a mail with my contact. I don't seem to find my way into your blog. Pls call me or mail me your number let me call. God bless sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:
At last, i finally succeeded in placing my comment here.
Good afternoon to you all. I got hooked on this thread since the beginning of the week and I'M HYPNOTIZED; The teachings, testimonies, experiences are more than awesome. I just can't get away from here, my beloveds in Christ.

Charly G1, Analice, Oyeludef, the unchangeable VOOKS, nnamdi osu, Fischer 77 and the rest, STANDING OVATION to you all. The blessings contained in Deuteronomy 28 are all yours and to your generations yet unborn.

I feel like crying in worship. For the FIRST time, i feel nothing is wrong with me. Finally, people who look like me and have gone thru similar things just like me... Why do i say so?

I've always had what you call premonition dreams; I would dream on something and it will happen. Most of them come in the form of warnings (of impending danger or death) though. But i never really told anyone for fear of being accused of having a spirit of divination. Seeing dramatic deliverance sessions didn't help matters because they frightened me a lot.

PRAISE THE LORD. I JUST FEEL LIKE HUGGING EVERYONE. Mehn i want to cry already. What a joy!

Most of the experiences i read here here, i have encountered:

-Angels of the Lord rebuking me for certain attitudes and telling me my behaviour somehow penalizing them from doing their job properly (i;e guarding me when i sleep;
-Night attacks and frightful creatures and seeing one blinding light sorrounding me
-Rape in the dream (yes and it's terrorizing). I've even seen children as young as five being raped in my dreams
-Swimming in dreams with strange people, fighting violently with unknown people;being pressed in my sleep.
-Seeing Jesus himself carrying Cross and then stopping to look at me with his face full of blood and smile reassuringly (very beautiful smile by the way)
-Physically seeing air (for about a few seconds) concentrating in one place to form the shape of an "airy" hand showing me an object i should do away with , being a child of God now .
-Few months ago i got kicked in the dream and i fell physically from the bed to the floor. I screamed and everyone rushed to see what the problem was. Of course, i said i had a leg cramp. Who would have believed me if i said someone actually kicked me?
A week ago as i was anointing my window panes in prayer, i actually saw BLOOD, yes the water turned to BLOOD,droplets of blood, it wasn't physical, but i somehow "saw" it. Call me crazy but i know what i saw...

These are some of the things i kept to myself till now, for fear of being ridiculed.

BUT:
Somehow , for some weeks now, God has put in my heart that he wants us (HE and I) to go deep, to return to the ancient paths, raw undiluted walk with the Lord as of old, no "cheap Grace" trends you see nowadays. Like He's saying[i] "I want you to worship from the deep, let's go real deep in my Word and in My ways". While it is quite uncomfortable, it has strengthened me inwardly.

And about two days ago i had a dream, abeg o, my big brothers and sisters in the Lord, analice, CharlyG1, nnamdi, explain this well to me:

I found myself in a desolate, war-torn country looking like Liberia. Liberian brethren no offense, i'm begging you i'm only describing what i saw. Houses were burnt,but curiously, there was no smoke anywhere, no one in sight. No sound of guns. The place was FRIGHTFULLY quiet.

I walked closer and someone was walking by my side, gisting me and encouraging me in a conversational tone to move closer. Funny enough, i wasn't scared; There was a form near me, but i could not see his face but only hear its voice. I entered one of the burnt houses. These houses did not smell of smoke. They smelled of poop. Yes, burnt houses with shit smell coming out of them

Entered the rooms, dead bodies everywhere and they were not even burnt. Fecal matter was everywhere!!! On the walls, on the ground, everywhere!!!!

I heard a baby crying. Rushed and found a crying baby girl inside a toilet covered with shit. The "person" from the beginning was still near me, encouraging me to pick up that baby and clean it up, which i did and i dressed it up. Now i was moving about with that baby in my arms.

At one point there was a exploding sound, i think. I began to run still carrying that baby and that "person" suggested "Let's take a taxi". A taxi popped from nowhere and i asked "How do u get away from here?" The taxi driver just smiled and answered "Oh yes, there is a place over there, at the borders, called clearance; reach there and you will be safe". And the taxi took off and left us there standing.

What is "Clearance" by the way? Back to my dream

From nowhere, i saw a white bus, like a UN security bus in font of me, the doors were opened and people inside were urging me to get in saying "We have finished, get in". I hesitated. They insisted "Get in, we have finished, we are leaving"

As i was entering the bus, two lovely looking, modestly dressed women came to me and thanked me for taking care of "their baby" and requested that i should hand the baby over to them. I clutched the baby. They begged and begged, saying the baby will be fine, that i had done a good job and it was now their turn to take over since i was leaving; I still hesitated. The other bus passagers were insisting "We are leaving, get in!" I finally handed over the baby to the two ladies who thanked me once again and told me not to worry.

Once i sat inside the bus, behold, that "person" who was always by my side was nowhere to be found.

Brothers and sisters, i kid you not, THAT BUS BEGAN TO LIFT ITSELF FROM THE GROUND, like aircraft. The houses were getting smaller and i could see the clouds.

But something strange happened. I put my hand in my pocket and out came a picture. I never put it there. Don't know where it came from. It was the picture of another child looking at me sadly.
And i woke up.

Any meaning to this dream
Bro Charles, Annalice, nnamdi....ova to you.

I have the strong feeling God wants to take me somewhere, but where

God bless tremendously all those contributing to this thread. Keep the fire alive!!!!
Analice got banned. So Anas is here. Lol
Wow. Brother, I have to first off say, welcome. You definitely are not alone. God is a universal God, He can not work with only one individual at a time. He works/walks with us all, at the same time.
Reading your dream got me captured. But am no dream translator or interpreter.
BTW, where is brother Superior1? Oyeludef is here somewhere. Vooks is gone for good. Am no longer missing him. But bro Charles whenever you respond to this brother, pls mention me.
Glory to God in the highest.
Bro Superior1, I can't lose Vooks and lose you too pls. Appear biko.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Lamasta:
There is this INNER PEACE you enjoy when you are filled with the ANNOINTING and the HOLY SPIRIT of God, mouth cannot quantify it, you just experience this PEACE even in the midst of STORM......
GOD IS AWESOME..........
He is indeed. The mystery is that, you can't explain it to anyone, no matter how hard you try. For me, my spirit sings praises Continously. My Spirit sings as I sleep. That happens without my permission. Praise God for his indescribable presence.
Somebody pls pick this book and read ;

"The Holy Spirit My Senior Partner" by David Yongi Cho.
You walk with the Holy Spirit will become more personal and real. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Great0:
Once again, i join this beautiful family.
Glory to God.
Blessings to all.
Hey!!!!! Where are you bin? Amiss youuuu. Wecom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Processor01:
Guys,

I was seeing that too. It's getting boring. Pls let's do something to reignite the fire here.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning, my family in the Lord, abeg, let me testify ! What we are doing here is not in vain!!!

Friday afternoon, God "showed" me a picture of a wall, a high wall, constructed with yellow stones, like The Wall of Lamentations you see when you google pictures of the Land of Israel. Everywhere was pitch black, only that "yellow" wall was standing out and it was written at he top of that wall:

WHO WILL STAND? It was like a call, "who will stand by this wall?" "someone ugently needs to stand by this wall"

And this sentence came to my mind/heart or convicted me (sorry, sometimes it is difficult for me to differentiate ):

And yes, you remember the dream where i mentioned water turning into droplets of blood after i had anointed my window panes ?

My peeps, I had the same dream on saturday , the only difference is that the blood droplets all began to flow directly to the centre

Brethren i kid you not; A hand, came out, then another, the a head, then two legs; before i knew it, a tall soldier with a blood red armour and a weapon was standing in front of me; he wasn't looking scary, but his face was very stern; He didn't even look at me, he was just looking straight ahead and was poised for attack.

Remember my last dream about a war-torn country, where i talked about a " voice" gisting me and following me everywhere?
Yes o, "Gisting Voice" was present, i couldn't see the person, but i sense the "person's" presence and i immediately recognized the conversational voice.

In the same gisting tone, "the person" said "Throw some more blood, naw". Immediately i saw my hands holding a glass bowl filled with blood; dipped one hand inside, sprinkled it on a wall infront of me; same scenario like with the first soldier, the droplets formed a ball of blood and out came another soldier with a red armour, identical like the first, looking straight with a weapon.

"Do it again", encouraged "the person". Did the same thing, another soldier came up and "the person" [/i]began the introductions: "This is the one who protects those who are faithful to the Lord, throw some more". Did that and another came up and the voice continued to explain[i] "Now, this one is for those who practise goodness" So four armed "red" soldiers were infront of me , looking straight and i woke up immediately.

YES, O. WHEN U ANOINT YOUR HOUSE, THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE SPIRIT. DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY.

Charly G1, oyelduf, analice, temi Fash and all the brethren, i am still getting to know ....REMAINED BLESSED. I ain't going nowhere.

Oh my God. What should I say. It's not good to covert revelations, I would coverted yours. The power of God is strong in you.
Some time ago, I had a dream where I was told to do blood of sprinkling starting from my Estate's gate, Sprinkle around my own flat. I woke in the morning, I didn't.
The next night I had the same instructions, unlike me, the next day, I got busy and didn't do it. The third time, I wasn't sleeping, but almost asleep, the voice came again. By 12mid night, I jumped out of bed, did the Sprinkling before I slept.
I wasn't shown why it was so imperative that I did that, but reading this your post, I think I now know.
Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

This cracked me up. My dear, You can't help but fight. Christianity is not funfare, it's continues warfare.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2016
I thought this could help; got that from a man of God

If you've ever frequented strip/night clubs—especially if you've ever thrown your hard-earned money at the feet of a club dance/ stripper—you need to repent. YES, YOU TITHING IN THE CLUB!!!

Not just for following your lust, but also to break any financial contract or covenant you've made with the demonic world operating through those strippers. Until you do this, your finances will always be bound and held up in the spirit world.

People often fail to realize how insidious and deceptive the demonic realm operates. Satan never comes to you dressed up like a demon. He never tells the straight up truth. That's too obvious. He uses deception and comes dressed as something beautiful to look at - something that your eyes would want to see.

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

If you're struggling with lust in your heart, particularly when it comes to strippers, porn, urban models on social media 5instagram babes), exotic dancers or frequenting clubs - this is not an ordinary struggle that involves your flesh alone. What you are dealing with is a serious spiritual battle.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." [/i]Ephesians 6:12

The spirit world operates by its own set of rules. And when you make contracts or swear oaths in that realm, those oaths will bind you unless you break those contracts or covenants with your confession and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ.

Giving money to something that is sinful is one of the strongest ways to empower that sin against your life. There is spiritual power attached to spending or giving money - so much so that what we give our money to is often equated as service to God.

[i]"Cornelius stared at him in fear. "What is it, Lord?" he asked. The angel answered, "Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God." Acts 10:4

"Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed."
Proverbs 19:17

This is why you should never give money to feed your lust or your desire to commit sin. Even when you download 'free' porn on your electronic device - it's not really free. For one: you have to pay the bill for that phone or the internet connection each month.

And secondly: when you download that stuff, you've just turned your electronic device into a spiritual portal for demons of lust to enter your life. And demons always require a sacrifice of some kind to the person who has summoned it.

When you pay for sin, you are binding it to yourself. And by binding yourself to it, you are making it that much harder to get free from it.

These are just some of the real reasons behind financial curses.

Jesus always stands ready and willing to forgive. All we have to do is ask His forgiveness and be willing to part with our sinful past in order to embrace the future He has prepared for us in righteousness.

But you must repent in your heart and really mean it. Or else you're just fooling yourself. Some of you right now have the worst financial background. Bad credit. Always a day late.

Go back in your mind to all those times you spent your money indulging in sin. Or when you refused to give money to help someone in need when it was in your power to do so. That's where the curse on your finances began.

"Whoever gives to the poor will lack nothing, but those who close their eyes to poverty will be cursed." Proverbs 28:27

"If someone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need but shows no compassion--how can God's love be in that person?" 1 John 3:17

Or perhaps it goes back even deeper, because it's a generational thing.

Something to think about....

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

This cracked me up. My dear, You can't help but fight. Christianity is not funfare, it's continues warfare.

It's sister, dear, not brother, lol grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Tomorrow we will talk about :

Defeating Anti-Christ: Demolishing the fact that Christianity is the white man's religion; Hardcore, undiluted christianity, not the[i] "organized religions"[/i] brought about by the colonialists.
How about that?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Bros, I sent you a mail with my contact. I don't seem to find my way into your blog. Pls call me or mail me your number let me call. God bless sir.

Thanks you, I have sent you Invitation Please Check your mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Great0:
Once again, i join this beautiful family.
Glory to God.
Blessings to all.

Hellooo. Nice to meet you, though i'm three days late.
How are you? cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Wow. Brother, I have to first off say, welcome. You definitely are not alone. God is a universal God, He can not work with only one individual at a time. He works/walks with us all, at the same time.
BTW, where is brother Superior1? Oyeludef is here somewhere. Vooks is gone for good. Am no longer missing him. But bro Charles whenever you respond to this brother, pls mention me.
Please am i missing something?where has general VOOKS gone to?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

He is indeed. The mystery is that, you can't explain it to anyone, no matter how hard you try. For me, my spirit sings praises Continously. My Spirit sings as I sleep. That happens without my permission. Praise God for his indescribable presence.
Somebody pls pick this book and read ;

"The Holy Spirit My Senior Partner" by David Yongi Cho.
You walk with the Holy Spirit will become more personal and real. God bless.

That Great0 moment someone mention Holy Spirit and you start smiling smiley like person wey dey hide bank alert.
When I read your post about how you sing! I never know what, Until I experience something similar, this days i woke with one song or the other in my soul and I just dey feel like rose flower. I desire more than of Him.

But I feel sad to see people I met in the race, not so concern about Holy Spirit, some just relax on the old wine, but the new wine is sweater

JMG1 I was Just thinking About him this morning

Bro vooks if you opening the thread secretly I adjourn you in the name of Jesus, login and comment
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

It seems dazzle deactivated her new account again, wat is really happening about dis ban of a thing? Wch mod is behind it? Perhaps we should draw d attention of seun nd if he doesn't call dem to order, perhaps he should be ready for protest in front page topics. We once did something similar against a particular mod called sexkills den nd it was effective. If one doesn't go against nairaland rules, i see no reason why dey should be unjustly banned out of vendetta and u dey pretend to preach religious tolerance.
Hope u r doing fine sis? Why isn't vooks coming online again? Its been a while bro superior posted here too. As long as lives are being blessed here, we owe it as a responsibility to dis thread to keep it moving.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

wowwww. so revealing. thanks sir. pls don't hesitate to share more revelations.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2016
oyeludef:

It seems dazzle deactivated her new account again, wat is really happening about dis ban of a thing? Wch mod is behind it? Perhaps we should draw d attention of seun nd if he doesn't call dem to order, perhaps he should be ready for protest in front page topics. We once did something similar against a particular mod called sexkills den nd it was effective. If one doesn't go against nairaland rules, i see no reason why dey should be unjustly banned out of vendetta and u dey pretend to preach religious tolerance.
Hope u r doing fine sis? Why isn't vooks coming online again? Its been a while bro superior posted here too. As long as lives are being blessed here, we owe it as a responsibility to dis thread to keep it moving.
That very post she talked about deactivating her old account and introducing the new one. That very day, the new account was banned for complaining. My own account "Analice" was also banned that very moment for my responds to her comment. She got angry and deactivated both accounts.

What's going here on NL is becoming Childish by the day and, serious minds are becoming laid back. This is the reason vooks is not coming back anytime soon, that's if he will ever.
My dear brother, am fine, and no one sent of the devil can put off God's fire in me.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2016
nnamdiosu:

It is "sister" ha ha ha grin grin grin; Anas09 first started with "brother", now you with "sir". Only Temi Fash guessed my gender right.
I'm really cracking me up here grin

Sister sister
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
nnamdiosu:

It is "sister" ha ha ha grin grin grin; Anas09 first started with "brother", now you with "sir". Only Temi Fash guessed my gender right.
I'm really cracking up here grin

Sister sister
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

That very post she talked about deactivating her old account and introducing the new one. That very day, the new account was banned for complaining. My own account "Analice" was also banned that very moment for my responds to her comment. She got angry and deactivated both accounts.

What's going here on NL is becoming Childish by the day and, serious minds are becoming laid back. This is the reason vooks is not coming back anytime soon, that's if he will ever.
My dear brother, am fine, and no one sent of the devil can put off God's fire in me.
Shalom.
There should be someone behind it. Do u know d person? His/her muniker? Cos wen u get ban, on ur profile it will be written the name of d mod dat banned nd d reason. Awareness should be made so dat seun can look into it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2016
HananHezron:

I'm really cracking up here grin

Sister sister
To be sincere, i also thought you were a brother. You sounded so much like a brother. Guess u r like Deborah in d book of judges
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2016
GoodMuyis:

That Great0 moment someone mention Holy Spirit and you start smiling smiley like person wey dey hide bank alert.
When I read your post about how you sing! I never know what, Until I experience something similar, this days i woke with one song or the other in my soul and I just dey feel like rose flower. I desire more than of Him.

But I feel sad to see people I met in the race, not so concern about Holy Spirit, some just relax on the old wine, but the new wine is sweater

JMG1 I was Just thinking About him this morning

Bro vooks if you opening the thread secretly I adjourn you in the name of Jesus, login and comment
The New wine is better I tell you. The level we are right now..., "Friendship and "am liking it.
On Saturday, I needed my mind because I was writing, but some one was on top of his voice, and when that person starts..., I jokingly said, "Father, Pls shut him up or give him something to do, I need Peace". I went on writing. I didn't notice when the noise stopped. Sometime later, it occured to me, the noise stopped, a d that's unusual for that guy to just stop. I went on doing what I was doing.
The Holy Spirit Started saying "You didnt say thank you". He said it in that gentle manner, like you are talking to your close friend. "You didn't say thank you, you asked for peace, and gave you, but you didn't say thank you". Oh Lord. Am sorry, Thank you so much for occupying him Lord.
I was so happy he could do that so gently. He is my friend. Am so okay with that. It doesn't matter if the world is crashing, I have that, and am going to keep it.

Vooks is done with nairaland. The few times he showed up here, I made him promised to come online, when he did, he couldn't stay. His account is still active though.
I almost deactivated too, until someone encouraged me not to.

The agents of Satan wants us out so that they can tear the young sheep apart. This is the Devils ploy and Christians keeps falling into it. Now I know, am staying right here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.