Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (818508 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

You see am nah. I tire for this people.
My dear, we are not joking here. The Holy Spirit is here. They can't last in here, they come in and fall out. If you read from the start, you'd see them.
So mightilly grew the word of God and PREVAIL........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
I've been through many Challenges in life, from a broken home, to losing my dad, and i wasnt seeing my mom anymore. It got to a point i felt every challenge i face is as normal as a daily routine.. I was about 10yrs old when i had an attack in my sleep. In this sleep i saw a man(demon) taking me away and in my subconscious, then i was struggling in that sleep , while he was taking me away , i was hitting the floor so strongly in that sleep.

Then it became physical(spiritual battle happens in the spirit before they manifest in the physical), i was on the floor in my room when started hitting the floor so so hard, but i was still oblivious of what i was doing.. It got to a point my dad's sister woke up from sleep because of the noise my hands were making against the floor.

To her astonishment, she saw me in that state and i was not aware because i was still in a trance and i was struggling with the devil from taking me away. She quickly called my parents and they lifted me up. While this was happening, i was still in a trance..

Then i later became freed and i was like a total stranger when i saw my family all staring at me.. They asked me what happened , i couldnt explain because i was confused... They all thought i was possessed or something.

This was about 3am.. i couldnt sleep alone , i was forced to sleep in my parent's room that night. It didnt end there, in the morning i started looking up to ceiling and i was seeing strange spirits that looked like tormentors, i started shouting and running around.. My dad(late) caught me and struggled to calm me down, but i refused and i wanted to hide under a table.. I struggled with my dad i even called him names ''stupìd man, foôl, leave me alone i want to hide'' funny right? But it wasn't funny at that moment because my dad and mum were so saddened with all that was happening to me.

Neighbors started coming to see me, some came with their superstitious beliefs, some came with conspiracy theories.. Some said it's high fever.. Some said some gods are tormenting me (lol)

Brethren, i was tormented by evil spirits for about 2days, when i see them like funny creatures, i'll want to hide and at that moment i feel possessed , i dnt know what i'm doing anymore... I'll nearly fight my dad and even insult him.. I was so strong that i almost overpowered my dad while he was trying to stop me from going under a table.. We dragged for almost 25minutes.

MY mum took me to the hospital and doctors said it was malaria..we got home and i was alone i was feeling a bit ok, cuz we strolled from the hospital.

I told my mum to go get the drugs they prescribed and that i can handle myself bcuz i was already acting normal... I was sleeping in the balcony of our house, suddenly i felt the urge to stand up and i stood on the baluster, i wanted to jump down from the balcony.

I would have broken a limb or even my head which would have resulted to my death.
My dad saw me and he cried my name ''oh my son pls don't do this'' and i was smiling , as i was about to jump, a neighbor from another detached apartment crossed over to our side and grabbed me so firmly before i could jump over...When he grabbed me, i started speaking strange tongues and i was asked why i wanted to kill myself.. I regained my sanity immediately and i began to wonder what prompted me to almost comit suicide.

My mum came back from where she went to get the drugs and they blamed her heavily for leaving me alone. Then i was taken to church that very moment.. They called the prayer band leader to pray for me and i was delivered from the demonic afflictions and torments since that day.

The enemy had seen my star and i was a threat to their kingdom, they tried all possible means to eliminate me, but GOD in his infinite mercy delivered me. Always call on GOD in the times of peril and he will show forth his mercy and grace..

Psalms 50:51 ''call on me in the days of trouble, i will deliver you and you will glorify me '' says the LORD.

2corinthians 1:10.. Who delivered us from so great a death, and
doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will
yet deliver us;

Brethren, we should take cognisance of the spiritual warfare for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12

So many things are happening when we are asleep, the strong in spirit will always prevail over the devil and his agents through Christ our saviour, that's why it's good to commence prayer before sleeping..

Bless you all!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lamasta:
So mightilly grew the word of God and PREVAIL........
Yeeessss.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
etidy:
Oga CharlyG1 God bless you jare, Good to have you back, I actually had an interesting dream this morning. I was with a group of people suddenly two lions (second time in my whole life, I've dreamt abt them) came to attack them (I'm really suspicious it's even due to my activities here lately and the two funny personalities) but I couldn't let them be torn apart and do nothing. So I chose to confront the lions and distract them so that others will escape, the lions then chased me to a room and I climbed the door, suddenly I realised I had a gun, but the gun had no bullet, so I was trapped there while d door gradually broke down, till a lady showed up and attacked the lions from the back. Now something interesting happened after these I saw myself holding down one lion and clasping the mouth forcefully while a lady did that for the other, but she wasn't strong enough to hold the other lion down and so I had to help her and press down the two. The next thing I noticed was they both turned to big snakes and became increasingly difficult to subdue and one of them was even trying to escape my grasp and bite my fingers. That's was when I woke up.

Hello Etidy,

Yes.. Your dream about the two lions actually represents the two personalities you mentioned on the thread. And also represents other deceptive personalities that would rise to oppose the people of God, to cause division (on the thread) God is speaking to you that this is much more than the eyes can see.
The people in the dream is us(the people on the thread).

You having a gun but no bullet means that you have the power of God in you but no authority (you did not exercise your authority).

The most interesting and revealing part of your dream is where the lions turned into snakes as you kept pressing them down.

This part is quite revealing and signifies that these two lion personalities are being backed up by satanic powers(snakes), and you will be confronted/attacked spiritually (be prepared).
These two personalities are being influenced by satanic powers whether they know it or not.

Etidy, I join hands with you and I proclaim in the matchless Name of Jesus and by His authority He has bestowed upon me to serve Him, may the fire of the Holy Ghost roast those snakes that try to harm you or any child of God on this thread.
We decree that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus Name.. Amen

It is not a coincidence that God just spoke to us via Lamasta's dream about lions and taking authority over satan and demons.

God wants us to exercise our authority over satan and demons using the Name of Jesus Christ.

I want us all to know that this thread is no joke, and what we do is really no joke at all. Anyone can be attacked spiritually just by sharing few comments here. I have been attacked times without number just by sharing posts here.

I remember when i warned a person to stop communicating with some so called angels, a demon came to my room that night/morning and started to strangle me while i slept on my bed.
The demon's trick is to make you even enjoy being strangled that you would not realize that life was leaving you.

This was happening to me. The demon was strangling me and i was unconsciously enjoying being strangled. Its puzzling but that's what the demon does(makes you not want to resist).. Suddenly the Holy Spirit opened my spiritual eyes right there even while i was still sleeping and i saw the image of the demon doing this through closed eyes.

I could feel the strength of the demon and to be honest this demon was in a category i would call 'low class' (not too strong). Or maybe it was just the power of the Holy Spirit vibrating through me that made me feel it that way.

Great anger ran through me and i rebuked the demon using the Name of Jesus. Immediately, the demon vanished and I got up.
That's what authority does.
The Holy Spirit let me know that the attack cane from the person i just warned about speaking to false angels, whether the person deliberately sent the demons to me or not, I don't care. God told me it came from that person and He gave me Victory.

God loves us and He is with us. As long as we a truly children of God we have power and authority in the Name of His Son Jesus Christ. We are all covered in the blood of Jesus Christ. So keep sharing your posts because your enemies are cowering in fear and it wont be long till they're all under your feet.

God bless you brother Etidy, God bless us all smiley

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 3:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Greetings to you CharlyG1! May God bless you, and protect you always in the name Jesus christ our lord. My greetings to everyone who have contributed positively to this thread. Cc: Fisher77, truking, dazzle101, peritus, superior1, teenamay, JMG1, MizyB et al. I'll not forget to mention vooks, muttleylaff great teachers, great folks. Where ever you are i pray for Gods blessings and protection upon your lives. We all have to be prayerful, for this is the time of the end. God revealed something to me in a dream, "it is a conspiracy from from hell". It calls for prayers to all you hold dear. Even to our children yet unborn. Gods willing, i'll share it latter today. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 4:30am On Aug 20, 2016
@etidy i have this to say to you; So shall they fear the name of the lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the lord shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19 KJV. They will come for you because you have wrecked a great havoc by revealing something here, but the lord is your shield. As there are children of God on this forum, so also are agents of satan. I once won a soul from a satanic thread by mellin on this forum. Believe you me i was attacked by a demonic entity, God intervened, i was delivered. The thread is as long as this one, Anas09 was there. I say to myself, if i can go in there at will from page 1 to the end and come out, then no one can come on here and bully me. You are in the midst of Gods children here

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Etidy,

Yes.. Your dream about the two lions actually represents the two personalities you mentioned on the thread. And also represents other deceptive personalities that would rise to oppose the people of God, to cause division (on the thread) God is speaking to you that this is much more than the eyes can see.
The people in the dream is us(the people on the thread).

You having a gun but no bullet means that you have the power of God in you but no authority (you did not exercise your authority).

The most interesting and revealing part of your dream is where the lions turned into snakes as you kept pressing them down.

This part is quite revealing and signifies that these two lion personalities are being backed up by satanic powers(snakes), and you will be confronted/attacked spiritually (be prepared).
These two personalities are being influenced by satanic powers whether they know it or not.

Etidy, I join hands with you and I proclaim in the matchless Name of Jesus and by His authority He has bestowed upon me to serve Him, may the fire of the Holy Ghost roast those snakes that try to harm you or any child of God on this thread.
We decree that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus Name.. Amen

It is not a coincidence that God just spoke to us via Lamasta's dream about lions and taking authority over satan and demons.

God wants us to exercise our authority over satan and demons using the Name of Jesus Christ.

I want us all to know that this thread is no joke, and what we do is really no joke at all. Anyone can be attacked spiritually just by sharing few comments here. I have been attacked times without number just by sharing posts here.

I remember when i warned a person to stop communicating with some so called angels, a demon came to my room that night/morning and started to strangle me while i slept on my bed.
The demon's trick is to make you even enjoy being strangled that you would not realize that life was leaving you.

This was happening to me. The demon was strangling me and i was unconsciously enjoying being strangled. Its puzzling but that's what the demon does(makes you not want to resist).. Suddenly the Holy Spirit opened my spiritual eyes right there even while i was still sleeping and i saw the image of the demon doing this through closed eyes.

I could feel the strength of the demon and to be honest this demon was in a category i would call 'low class' (not too strong). Or maybe it was just the power of the Holy Spirit vibrating through me that made me feel it that way.

Great anger ran through me and i rebuked the demon using the Name of Jesus. Immediately, the demon vanished and I got up.
That's what authority does.
The Holy Spirit let me know that the attack cane from the person i just warned about speaking to false angels, whether the person deliberately sent the demons to me or not, I don't care. God told me it came from that person and He gave me Victory.

God loves us and He is with us. As long as we a truly children of God we have power and authority in the Name of His Son Jesus Christ. We are all covered in the blood of Jesus Christ. So keep sharing your posts because your enemies are cowering in fear and it wont be long till they're all under your feet.

God bless you brother Etidy, God bless us all smiley

Bro CharlyG1 ALL THANKS BE TO GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO HAS GIVEN US THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST..1st Corinthians 15 vs 57

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Here comes the 5000th post. God is really moving here and the kingdom of darkness is in jittery. Good morning everyone. Happy weekend. Bro Etidy, they shall surely gather against you but they that gather against you shall fall for your sake. Isaiah 54:15.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
WHAT DO YOU TELL YOURSELF EVERY MORNING AS YOU
START THE DAY?

*Moses would say, "Lord, if You don't go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere."

*Abraham would say, "The Lord will provide."

*Jacob would say, "I won't let go of You unless You bless me."

*Joshua would say, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

*Samuel would say, "Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening."

*Nehemiah would say, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."

*David would say, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." and "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."

*Solomon would say, "Trust in the Lord, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."

*Isaiah would say, "Arise and shine for my Glory has come." and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."

*Jeremiah would say, "The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me."

*Jabez would say, "Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory

*Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would say, "We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord."

*Ezekiel would say, "Any dry bones in my life, live again."

*Peter would say, "I will cast my cares upon the Lord for He cares."

*Paul would say, "The Lord will supply all my needs and I can do all things through Christ."

***Christ same yesterday, today and forever. ***

*Choose your daily statement of faith. Meditate on it!
Speak it!
Have a blessed and fulfilled weekend!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tjayjosh:
@etidy i have this to say to you; So shall they fear the name of the lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the lord shall lift up a standard against him. Isaiah 59:19 KJV. They will come for you because you have wrecked a great havoc by revealing something here, but the lord is your shield. As there are children of God on this forum, so also are agents of satan. I once won a soul from a satanic thread by mellin on this forum. Believe you me i was attacked by a demonic entity, God intervened, i was delivered. The thread is as long as this one, Anas09 was there. I say to myself, if i can go in there at will from page 1 to the end and come out, then no one can come on here and bully me. You are in the midst of Gods children here
Yes, I was there. I WANTED to see if it was all a joke. It wasn't. The things we pray against and take casually are serious threats to them. The things we Christians do innocently are threats to them.
To say the least, I learned a lot going into the Satanic gathering. But I learned.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
Here is the Certificate of my perpetual membership, so when I say ur a Freemason I know what I am talking about.

REPENT!

are you still a member of freemason or u've repented??

And how did you knw that etidy is a member of freemason??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
The Name of Jesus is the most powerful name there is..

When I was in 100level in the uni, I had a drean. I saw myself in my hostel, when I got to the front of my room, I saw a woman seated on the floor, she was clothed in white gown so I thought she was an angel or a clean spirit. I noticed people had to pay homage and beg her to gain access into the room ( though she didn't allow anybody in). I also wanted to do the same but I felt I didn't need any permission to enter a place that was rightfully mine (the room was empty) so I passed beside her and made to enter the room. As I was about entering, she suddenly appeared in front of me and asked why i didnt come to meet her that i couldn't go in and I told her I didn't need her permission because it was my room.Suddenly her white gown changed to black.

Then, I saw myself in a church where i was singing loudly to God, it was more like a rehearsal and the venue was filled with soo much light, then I saw my choir master and I went to meet him and explained about the woman I saw to him. As I narrated the dream, I begged him not to leave me so we could face the woman together when she comes. I kept begging him to stay because I was so scared. But he told me I had to fight her alone and that I should remember that the power of Jesus Christ was at work in me so I had nothing to fear and that I should trust in Jesus to save me and then he left.
I stood up and was about leaving then I saw the woman behind me , she was now clothed in black. Immediately, the venue became dark, I was so scared, I wanted to run but I remembered his words. Something told me to just praise God and I started singing. I noticed that whenever I mentioned the name Jesus in any song, there was always a bright light and whenever I stopped singing, darkness filled the room again. When this happened, the woman and many people behind her will start laughing and scaring me. This went on for a long period of time till I woke up.

I still don't know the interpretation of the dream but I remember d details clearly.. Can u pls help with the meaning @ CharlyG1

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jacksonville:
I've been through many Challenges in life, from a broken home, to losing my dad, and i wasnt seeing my mom anymore. It got to a point i felt every challenge i face is as normal as a daily routine.. I was about 10yrs old when i had an attack in my sleep. In this sleep i saw a man(demon) taking me away and in my subconscious, then i was struggling in that sleep , while he was taking me away , i was hitting the floor so strongly in that sleep.

Then it became physical(spiritual battle happens in the spirit before they manifest in the physical), i was on the floor in my room when started hitting the floor so so hard, but i was still oblivious of what i was doing.. It got to a point my dad's sister woke up from sleep because of the noise my hands were making against the floor.

To her astonishment, she saw me in that state and i was not aware because i was still in a trance and i was struggling with the devil from taking me away. She quickly called my parents and they lifted me up. While this was happening, i was still in a trance..

Then i later became freed and i was like a total stranger when i saw my family all staring at me.. They asked me what happened , i couldnt explain because i was confused... They all thought i was possessed or something.

This was about 3am.. i couldnt sleep alone , i was forced to sleep in my parent's room that night. It didnt end there, in the morning i started looking up to ceiling and i was seeing strange spirits that looked like tormentors, i started shouting and running around.. My dad(late) caught me and struggled to calm me down, but i refused and i wanted to hide under a table.. I struggled with my dad i even called him names ''stupìd man, foôl, leave me alone i want to hide'' funny right? But it wasn't funny at that moment because my dad and mum were so saddened with all that was happening to me.

Neighbors started coming to see me, some came with their superstitious beliefs, some came with conspiracy theories.. Some said it's high fever.. Some said some gods are tormenting me (lol)

Brethren, i was tormented by evil spirits for about 2days, when i see them like funny creatures, i'll want to hide and at that moment i feel possessed , i dnt know what i'm doing anymore... I'll nearly fight my dad and even insult him.. I was so strong that i almost overpowered my dad while he was trying to stop me from going under a table.. We dragged for almost 25minutes.

MY mum took me to the hospital and doctors said it was malaria..we got home and i was alone i was feeling a bit ok, cuz we strolled from the hospital.

I told my mum to go get the drugs they prescribed and that i can handle myself bcuz i was already acting normal... I was sleeping in the balcony of our house, suddenly i felt the urge to stand up and i stood on the baluster, i wanted to jump down from the balcony.

I would have broken a limb or even my head which would have resulted to my death.
My dad saw me and he cried my name ''oh my son pls don't do this'' and i was smiling , as i was about to jump, a neighbor from another detached apartment crossed over to our side and grabbed me so firmly before i could jump over...When he grabbed me, i started speaking strange tongues and i was asked why i wanted to kill myself.. I regained my sanity immediately and i began to wonder what prompted me to almost comit suicide.

My mum came back from where she went to get the drugs and they blamed her heavily for leaving me alone. Then i was taken to church that very moment.. They called the prayer band leader to pray for me and i was delivered from the demonic afflictions and torments since that day.

The enemy had seen my star and i was a threat to their kingdom, they tried all possible means to eliminate me, but GOD in his infinite mercy delivered me. Always call on GOD in the times of peril and he will show forth his mercy and grace..

Psalms 50:51 ''call on me in the days of trouble, i will deliver you and you will glorify me '' says the LORD.

2corinthians 1:10.. Who delivered us from so great a death, and
doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will
yet deliver us;

Brethren, we should take cognisance of the spiritual warfare for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12

So many things are happening when we are asleep, the strong in spirit will always prevail over the devil and his agents through Christ our saviour, that's why it's good to commence prayer before sleeping..

Bless you all!
He will continue to loose.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
stardragon:

are you still a member of freemason or u've repented??

And how did you knw that etidy is a member of freemason??
He is a perpetual Member. No leave, no transfer.
If he has repented he will be so ashamed and that certificate would have been burnt long ago. However, he is proud to flaunt it in Public. And by just sniffing, he can know who a freemason member is.
When Satan gets his victims, he keeps them.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:
He will continue to loose.
Amen!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tjayjosh:
Greetings to you CharlyG1! May God bless you, and protect you always in the name Jesus christ our lord. My greetings to everyone who have contributed positively to this thread. Cc: Fisher77, truking, dazzle101, peritus, superior1, teenamay, JMG1, MizyB et al. I'll not forget to mention vooks, muttleylaff great teachers, great folks. Where ever you are i pray for Gods blessings and protection upon your lives. We all have to be prayerful, for this is the time of the end. God revealed something to me in a dream, "it is a conspiracy from from hell". It calls for prayers to all you hold dear. Even to our children yet unborn. Gods willing, i'll share it latter today. God bless us all.

y dont you share it bro

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sparkle777(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

Belove. Good morning. May the Presence of the Holy Spirit Our Senior Partner be with you through out today and always.

Am sorry if I was harsh to Marytruth. Am sorry.
Out in the general hall, I met Mary asking for Christian Brethren to help her out. She said she was new in Christ (2weeks). I quickly went for her and directed her here knowjng that she can ask any question here and receive answers based on the Word of God.
She talked about Pa Adeboye there, we talked about that.
We talked or rather, I talked extensively with her, admonishing her to focus on Christ alone. A messenger can not be as good as the message. Christ is the message, and everyone of us, from Pa Adeboye to me at the bottom; we are messengers. But it turned out she is not new in Christ.
I maybe wrong, but this is my perception. These people come into us with the soul motive to plant seeds of discord, lies, doubt and unbelief.
They sneak into our midst and pollute the place, they are not ignorantly doing it. For Mary, after talking extensively with her, the admonishing from other Brethren, she kept on and on, it was obvious she wasn't innocent of what she was doing. She is on a mission here, and she has targets in mind.
Our presence here shd be for those little sheep, not to pamper distractors.

Brother Nnamdi, we are Christ's Ambassadors here in NL. The presence of Satan is so strong in this place, am sure you know that by now.
Satan is not casual, We are. But we shouldn't be

When Our Lord commended the sheep into the care of Peter, he did that to you and I too. Feed them, care for them, protect them, guide them.

One of the reasons I stayed back in this satanic forum is to rebuff the wolves away from the feeble and straddling sheep.

Here is what the Word says;

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Romans:16:17

Mark and avoid them, not soft peddle and treat them with kids gloves.

Have you wondered why anytime we hear some firl died and went to hellfire, it's only senior men if God they see there? One even said, she saw Pastor Chris Oyakhelome, Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo in Hellfire. Men who are still alive.
Do you know the intent? Strike the shepherd, the sheep will be without any guide, then strike them.
Am so sorry, am not a very gentle christian when I perceive Satan around.

I love you Junior brother. We are in the love of Christ.

God bless u my dear sister. To think I was even thinking of.....
My sister, pls keep up the good works. You may not know the number of lives u re saving here. I ve been a silent ardent reader and so are many others.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sparkle777:

God bless u my dear sister. To think I was even thinking of.....
My sister, pls keep up the good works. You may not know the number of lives u re saving here. I ve been a silent ardent reader and so are many others.
God bless you Saint. Keep the faith. And be careful your soul is precious, guard it.
And, thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Brethren, i still need a site where i can download free christian books authorised for inward edification.
Blessings.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
Isaiah 51:7

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Satan is a liar.. I just typed a whole message to share with you guys just now only to realize that the message has somehow got deleted. Not on the thread but on my phone.

Sometimes Satan goes to a great extent to prove his cowardice. Wow! Sometimes things get funky with emails, phones and computers when it's time to provide spiritual assistance to a person or group of people. We are not ignorant of the devices of the devil however, God still receives the glory in the end.

So I'll take my time to prepare the message tonight and share with you guys tomorrow.

God bless you all in Jesus Name.. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
abisola192:
The Name of Jesus is the most powerful name there is..

When I was in 100level in the uni, I had a drean. I saw myself in my hostel, when I got to the front of my room, I saw a woman seated on the floor, she was clothed in white gown so I thought she was an angel or a clean spirit. I noticed people had to pay homage and beg her to gain access into the room ( though she didn't allow anybody in). I also wanted to do the same but I felt I didn't need any permission to enter a place that was rightfully mine (the room was empty) so I passed beside her and made to enter the room. As I was about entering, she suddenly appeared in front of me and asked why i didnt come to meet her that i couldn't go in and I told her I didn't need her permission because it was my room.Suddenly her white gown changed to black.

Then, I saw myself in a church where i was singing loudly to God, it was more like a rehearsal and the venue was filled with soo much light, then I saw my choir master and I went to meet him and explained about the woman I saw to him. As I narrated the dream, I begged him not to leave me so we could face the woman together when she comes. I kept begging him to stay because I was so scared. But he told me I had to fight her alone and that I should remember that the power of Jesus Christ was at work in me so I had nothing to fear and that I should trust in Jesus to save me and then he left.
I stood up and was about leaving then I saw the woman behind me , she was now clothed in black. Immediately, the venue became dark, I was so scared, I wanted to run but I remembered his words. Something told me to just praise God and I started singing. I noticed that whenever I mentioned the name Jesus in any song, there was always a bright light and whenever I stopped singing, darkness filled the room again. When this happened, the woman and many people behind her will start laughing and scaring me. This went on for a long period of time till I woke u
I still don't know the interpretation of the dream but I remember d details clearly.. Can u pls help with the meaning @ CharlyG1

Okay dear...
Let's break down this dream and interpret it. Remember, interpretation of dreams comes from God. Two people can dream the same symbolics but they will totally be different in meaning.

Your dream. Let's pick out the most obvious personalities in the dream.

*Woman in white (black)
*Choir Master
*You

The dream is centered around you, if i take you out of the dream, then it becomes meaningless.

Woman in black- Authority in charge of hostel (Territorial demon against your life)
Choirmaster - Authority in charge of praise/worship(Holy Spirit)
You- the dream is a message for you.

There are demons in charge of places.. In schools, they take charge of hostels, hotels, buildings that are polluted with sorcery and witchcraft, places that have been cursed etc.

The woman in your dream is a demon in charge of your hostel. But also with an evil agenda against you. I do not know her aim or objective. But her weakness is the Name of Jesus and Praise/Worship

Several demons have their basic weakness. I.e The familar spirit- the blood of Jesus.
The tormentors- the Name of Jesus
The Oppressors- Praise/worship etc.
(i will speak broadly on this later)

This demon is an oppressor, one meant to inflict fear and punishment on its victims. But this part remains unclear, the true nature of the demon is not known.
But since you used the Name of Jesus in the dream, it shows that the demon is also a tormentor.. Which is related to the oppressor demons.
If you ever see this same demon anytime in your life, then you must realize that the demon has an evil agenda against you in person.
What you should ask yourself is this 'While i was in school and in this present time, what area of my life would i say i feel so much oppression?
What area of your life do you think needs God's deliverance?
If you answer this, you can trace this demon out in prayers(the Name of Jesus) and praise and worship

Well..
God just gave you an expo. And the secret is this: praise and worship will overcome the powers of this demon over you. And using the name of Jesus(prayers) too. The demon will inflict you with fear but do not give in for the Name of the Lord is your strong tower, you shall run into into it and be saved.
Proverbs 18:10

That's what the dream means.

God bless you dear.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Also I had another dream in this dream I saw people
buying cloths of different sizes design in a market I
observed as I went to this market I observed that no
matter how I search I did not just saw my taste or
design that suit me this went on for about 3 times,
when I went there the 2nd time I saw someone I know who is a younger bro to my friend back home
whose name is Abiola who already purchased 3 or 4
tops and I asked him if it was in the same market
where I already went without seeing my taste and he
told me it was the same place, this prompt me to go to
the market and there I was shown the guy a very young guy that owned the market where this varities
of cloths and design are sold when He saw though did
not look comfortable seeing me I tot may be because he
was busy responding to other customers thats why
he was looking at me uncomfortably which prompt
me to leave the market.....So I went to this same market again d 3rd time this time around I saw my
long time friend called Sesan its been a while we have
seen cos they packed out of this street we used to live
together so I saw him in this market sewing cloth with
a machine and we greeted each other and exchange
pleasantries and I asked him if his d one sewing d cloth his holding and he told me his d one and later
something or someone just move him out of my front
to go and do something else so when he left I saw one
cut and sew design and I picked it and on seeing my
friend I told him to come and sew this one for me but
this my friend just ignored me asive we did not know each other again and he left without answering me,
though I was disappointed but not sad and I woke up
or regain consciousness from the dream......What does
this dream say about me Sir CharlyG1
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning, fam.
Beautiful beautiful testimonies i see here.....

Call on God, He will reveal Himself to you.
It just depends on how much you want Him; Not how much you can obtain from Him, but how much you want Him; It's important that i specify

May i share? be blessed;
This weekend on Saturday afternoon a few minutes to three o'clock, i was spending some time with the Lord that day.
Somehow in the midst of praying, i just dozed off

Saw myself holding my phone;
I don't know if it was me doing it ,
all of a sudden, on my screen i saw "Type message"
On my screen a TEXT message quickly typed in capital letters C-H-R-I-S-T

My screen just popped "Send"
i pressed the green button
That little circle you see on your screen when you are sending a text message, began to rotate around itself and blinked "Sent"

MY GOODNESS, IMMEDIATELY, A HUGE CHRIST WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! NOT INSIDE MY SCREEN, IN FRONT OF ME!!!
HE LOOKED LIKE THESE HUGE PILLARS YOU SEE ON THESE ANCIENT GREEK/ROMAN BUILDINGS OR BETTER STILL , LIKE THE PILLARS YOU SEE ON CAPITOL HILL USA

And He was not the meek, gentle Christ i used to see. No no no!

It was as if he came out of a furnace
One kind of fire was glowing from behind Him, like the kind you see in documentaries when the sun/solar system is being filmed; the flames you see around the sun...that's how it looked like.

His arms were like iron put inside fire, like metal when it is dipped inside fire, reddish/yellow/orange
His hands were closed, and i saw his fist, his triceps was firm with slightly traced muscles showing

I just thought "Mehn, your grip is strong!"

At one point He relaxed his arm, opened his hand and i saw a fat red dot/mark in the middle of His palm

All around Him was pitch black, but only Him had light.
But there was so much noise around Him,

Noise of waves, of a storm, earthquake noise, noise like big rocks rolling, noise of an avalanche. It was a rumble. And one big voice thundered from the black clouds.
Oh yes, His Eyes had one fiery glow too.

He didn't say anything ; HE looked at me straight in the eyeballs. He looked determined without being angry or intimidating
He had the "Boss Man" look or more like " i mean business" look

What i remember thinking was "Mehn, this Christ here is huge o". In His Presence grin grin grin grin
Funny enough, i was never scared during the whole time.

I tell you, if you show God you that you are very serious about Him and it is not just mere wishful thinking and you are ready to do what it takes, like "God i mean business here" , God will equally "mean business" with you.

You will go from shocker to shocker.

Like someone once said "We are the ones who are dulling"

Be blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Great0:
Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
Isaiah 51:7

i read this quote a few minutes ago before i saw it under your name.
Good morning.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
HananHezron:

i read this quote a few minutes ago before i saw it under your name. Good morning.
Nice my dear. The Lord may have something for you on that particular verse. Strive to catch it. Holy Ghost, your guardiian.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning, fam.
Beautiful beautiful testimonies i see here.....

Call on God, He will reveal Himself to you.
It just depends on how much you want Him; Not how much you can obtain from Him, but how much you want Him; It's important that i specify

May i share? be blessed;
This weekend on Saturday afternoon a few minutes to three o'clock, i was spending some time with the Lord that day.
Somehow in the midst of praying, i just dozed off

Saw myself holding my phone;
I don't know if it was me doing it ,
all of a sudden, on my screen i saw "Type message"
On my screen a TEXT message quickly typed in capital letters C-H-R-I-S-T

My screen just popped "Send"
i pressed the green button
That little circle you see on your screen when you are sending a text message, began to rotate around itself and blinked "Sent"

MY GOODNESS, IMMEDIATELY, A HUGE CHRIST WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! NOT INSIDE MY SCREEN, IN FRONT OF ME!!!
HE LOOKED LIKE THESE HUGE PILLARS YOU SEE ON THESE ANCIENT GREEK/ROMAN BUILDINGS OR BETTER STILL , LIKE THE PILLARS YOU SEE ON CAPITOL HILL USA

And He was not the meek, gentle Christ i used to see. No no no!

It was as if he came out of a furnace
One kind of fire was glowing from behind Him, like the kind you see in documentaries when the sun/solar system is being filmed; the flames you see around the sun...that's how it looked like.

His arms were like iron put inside fire, like metal when it is dipped inside fire, reddish/yellow/orange
His hands were closed, and i saw his fist, his triceps was firm with slightly traced muscles showing

I just thought "Mehn, your grip is strong!"

At one point He relaxed his arm, opened his hand and i saw a fat red dot/mark in the middle of His palm

All around Him was pitch black, but only Him had light.
But there was so much noise around Him,

Noise of waves, of a storm, earthquake noise, noise like big rocks rolling, noise of an avalanche. It was a rumble. And one big voice thundered from the black clouds.
Oh yes, His Eyes had one fiery glow too.

He didn't say anything ; HE looked at me straight in the eyeballs. He looked determined without being angry or intimidating
He had the "Boss Man" look or more like " i mean business" look

What i remember thinking was "Mehn, this Christ here is huge o". In His Presence grin grin grin grin
Funny enough, i was never scared during the whole time.

I tell you, if you show God you that you are very serious about Him and it is not just mere wishful thinking and you are ready to do what it takes, like "God i mean business here" , God will equally "mean business" with you.

You will go from shocker to shocker.

Like someone once said "We are the ones who are dulling"

Be blessed.

lol.... i guess you saw the manifestation of the Lord just like apostle John saw him in the book of revelation (you can check it up).Trust me in as much as he is so serious , he also has a most wonderful sense of humor. i also had a dream once.Jesus and i were in heaven. we were just gisting like friends. then i look at him. trust me...Jesus is sooooo fine. his beards are well trimmed, perfect. Not one strand is out of place. everything is just perfect. so i said to him, fine boy. (You know how guys hail each other when one of them has had a bath and is looking fresh?) something like that. He just paused,looked deeply at me then burst out laughing like....see this guy o. smiley I'll never forget that dream.his laugh will make you feel soo free. so good. like you're with your best pady of life. Laughed too. smiley
Jesus is really a big brother. You know that elder bro or sister you had when growing up that you could tell anything...even things you couldn't tell ur parents? He was more than that to me then.
I make mistakes. Feel most times like ive let him down. But when ever i remember that day.. I jut smile. Tell him everything. Ask for his grace. determine to do better. Then smile as i re call him a fine boy. The best thing about Heaven isn't gold. or a mansion. or angels serving you. Trust me, the best thing is Jesus himself. He is a reward too. wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
nnamdiosu:

lol.... i guess you saw the manifestation of the Lord just like apostle John saw him in the book of revelation (you can check it up).Trust me in as much as he is so serious , he also has a most wonderful sense of humor. i also had a dream once.Jesus and i were in heaven. we were just gisting like friends. then i look at him. trust me...Jesus is sooooo fine. his beards are well trimmed, perfect. Not one strand is out of place. everything is just perfect. so i said to him, fine boy. (You know how guys hail each other when one of them has had a bath and is looking fresh?) something like that. He just paused,looked deeply at me then burst out laughing like....see this guy o. smiley I'll never forget that dream.his laugh will make you feel soo free. so good. like you're with your best pady of life. Laughed too. smiley
Jesus is really a big brother. You know that elder bro or sister you had when growing up that you could tell anything...even things you couldn't tell ur parents? He was more than that to me then.
I make mistakes. Feel most times like ive let him down. But when ever i remember that day.. I jut smile. Tell him everything. Ask for his grace. determine to do better. Then smile as i re call him a fine boy. The best thing about Heaven isn't gold. or a mansion. or angels serving you. Trust me, the best thing is Jesus himself. He is a reward too. wink

Fine boy with no one beard hair out of place. Now you got me laughing.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
nnamdiosu:

y dont you share it bro
Bro sory 4 d delay! I'll do it today.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Bro sory 4 d delay! I'll do it today.

Can't wait to read it!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
HananHezron:

Fine boy with no one beard hair out of place. Now you got me laughing.... grin grin grin

smiles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Lame Leaps / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.