Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812565 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
nnamdiosu:

y dont you share it bro
what is going on? I just typed and submitted the message. The whole thing has been deleted.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MakeWeTalk: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
stardragon:

are you still a member of freemason or u've repented??

And how did you knw that etidy is a member of freemason??

I left Freemasonry when I say this in the bible.

Ezekiel 8: (KJV)
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

If you've ever been a Freemason before, you'd recognize the dangers of Ezekiel 8:15-17.

I am grateful to be saved by the grace of God, purchased by the death & resurrection of Jesus.

Christians are not illuminated, Freemasons are.
A Christian is REDEEMED & SAVED BY THE BLOOD NEVER ILLUMINATED!

etidy said he was illuminated, that's masonic

etidy:

First of all, pastor Adeboye has no affiliation with celestial church, it was the original founder of rccg, pa Adejare that was called out of Cele when the church was going astray (same thing I have been saying all day, people seeking supernatural manifestation but don't give room to sound doctrine, I pray we won't fall into such). Back then pastor Adeboye was not even born again, he joined RCCG many years after the church had started and GOD choose him to carry on the mandate. Number 2, even if I don't attend RCCG, I respect the dimension of anointing he carries, he's a once in a generation God's general, I have had clear supernatural encounters where God was pointing clearly to me to draw virtue from him, he's also a deep teacher of the word from the little of his books and messages I have listened to. Number 3. One trickery of the devil is that he's always out to disconnect you from the God ordained pastor or prophet sent to you. In Jer 3:15 God said I will ordained unto you pastors after my own heart. Every believer has a God ordained teacher sent to them, you can't choose, you only discover who that person is, if you miss it, you will miss out big time. Most time the devil will always rubbish that person before you and if care is not taken you may miss it. The Devil did it to me for yrs, before God illuminated me. Pray and ask for direction, I believe There is a word for you in the mouth of pastor Adeboye that the devil doesn't want you to connect with. Good day

Read this and see
http://ask.metafilter.com/181995/Help-me-to-understand-the-light-in-Freemasonry-and-other-perceived-conflicts-with-Christianity.

PS
If you look at many Nigerian Preachers they are really concerned about money not ur soul.

That's because most are Freemasons.

Oyedepo is an open secret.

You need to be a Freemason or ex-Freemason or by revelation og Jesus to know that Adeboye & Kumuyi are.

Adefarasin is one too, and no surprise Oyakilome.

Notice they are killing Christians with impunity, and they dont care.

I hope the fact that the North left CAN, should ring a bell that something is wrong.

If you can listen to the warning Bosun Emmanuel gave in 2014.
Adeboye denounced him, yet know we can see that Bosun was telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

QUESTION
If Bosun Emmanuel was telling the truth, why did Adeboye denounce him?

That should make u start asking questions about Adeboye.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tjayjosh:

what is going on? I just typed and submitted the message. The whole thing has been deleted.

pls re try. devil is a liar
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tjayjosh:

I thought am the only one that happens to. It's so frustrating to type on this my stupid phone and try to correct what the phone autocorrects , only to post and it gets deleted.
How is that possible sef?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening people of GOD!

I just want to testify for what GOD has done for me this night. Indeed, God is a miracle worker, a saviour, and a divine healer.

I was having this slight pain by my ribs, then after somedays , it turned out to be a boil that had slightly swollen. Just this night it started to burn so bad i felt this agonising pain that almost disturbed my breathing..

Then something told me 'why not speak to this pain and address it in the name of JESUS'. I ignored it , and went to bed. Suddenly it began to hurt so bad , i now prophesied upon it and declared the name Jesus!, My Healer and saviour, by your stripes i am healed.

I declared it for a minute then i felt this this sudden calmness by my rib side like someone poured cold water on it and the agonising pain stopped instantly shocked...I opened my eyes only to see a a disappearing light..it was so bright like a camera flash...(still shocked)
I touched the place and discovered that it had gone down shocked..i was shocked i almost shouted for joy smiley

Brethren, there is power in the name of JESUS and when we call upon that name, he will come to our aid. He's not a man that should lie, neither is he a son of man that should repent..

Shalom smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

I left Freemasonry when I say this in the bible.

Ezekiel 8: (KJV)
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

If you've ever been a Freemason before, you'd recognize the dangers of Ezekiel 8:15-17.

I am grateful to be saved by the grace of God, purchased by the death & resurrection of Jesus.

Christians are not illuminated, Freemasons are.
A Christian is REDEEMED & SAVED BY THE BLOOD NEVER ILLUMINATED!

etidy said he was illuminated, that's masonic

Read this and see
http://ask.metafilter.com/181995/Help-me-to-understand-the-light-in-Freemasonry-and-other-perceived-conflicts-with-Christianity.

PS
If you look at many Nigerian Preachers they are really concerned about money not ur soul.

That's because most are Freemasons.

Oyedepo is an open secret.

You need to be a Freemason or ex-Freemason or by revelation og Jesus to know that Adeboye & Kumuyi are.

Adefarasin is one too, and no surprise Oyakilome.

Notice they are killing Christians with impunity, and they dont care.

I hope the fact that the North left CAN, should ring a bell that something is wrong.

If you can listen to the warning Bosun Emmanuel gave in 2014.
Adeboye denounced him, yet know we can see that Bosun was telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

QUESTION
If Bosun Emmanuel was telling the truth, why did Adeboye denounce him?

That should make u start asking questions about Adeboye.
I was told the Freemason is for smart people. So, to you illumination means illuminati? If you were/are a Freemason member as you showed a certificate that may not be yours, you should have known illuminati very well, because it happens to be a child (An offshoot) of Freemasonry. That said.

il·lu·mi·na·tion

\i-ˌlü-mə-ˈnā-shən\

noun

: light that comes into a room,that shines on something, etc.: knowledge or understanding: a gold or colored decoration in an old book

Full Definition

1 : the action of illuminating or a state of being illuminated: as 
a : spiritual or intellectualenlightenment 
b (1) : a lighting up (2) : decorativelighting or lighting effects 
c : decoration by the art ofilluminating2 : the luminous flux per unit areaon an intercepting surface at any

To illuminate means to enlighten, or to receive clarity of something.

That the cult picks illuminati as a Nomenclature, doesn't mean Illumination as a "noun" has any Occultic undertone or affiliation.

If Etidy says God illuminated him, and you take that to mean he was in illuminati, then I will really laugh at you.

And again, If you were ever in Freemason, then you are still there, you have not left. Why?

1. You still have the "Perpetual Membership Certificate"

2. You are not convicted. Anyone who gets convicted by the Holy Ghost, and comes out of Occult burns all the Occultic relics, but you still keep yours and flaunt it.

3. Your language betrays you. You can't hide in here. Believers don't accuse each other. We are soldiers on rescue, we don't kill our wounded. I you find a need to kill a fellow soldier, then check, there's a different spirit in you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Analice just let him be smiley, I exposed the fake certificate he copied from the internet and edited to use as evidence to slander anointed men of God by posting the original here that I saw on Google Image. By their works u shall know them, Only the devil and his children lie and continue in It. A christain won't call Nigeria a zoo and support violence in his nation, I've read his Posts on other threads and I can tell you, there is no trace of salvation in him. But I do know that there is no one God can not touch and save. Anytime I see his posts, I get very grieved in my spirit man. It takes Grace to forgive some people but we just have to. I initially wanted to place a curse on him (the Holy Spirit can spur u to execute judgement sometimes But not all the time e.g Paul and elymas) but I rather walk in love. I have said many rubbish about some men of God before I got saved and today one of them Bishop Oyedepo is One of my revered mentors. If God had thrown me under the Bus I for they chill for hell fire by now. Thank God for his mercies grin grin
My advice to bro Makewetalk is look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and leave the men of God you don't like, and if you like continue it's your free will. Even if it's the devil that's you're partnering with to try and disrupt the work of God, Jesus is still more than able and willing to save you. He loves you so much, in fact I know he will personally come and free you from that deception you're into cheesy You will still join us here to they share Rhema for here grin grin (everyone note this date), . I love you bro. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 2:26am On Aug 23, 2016
etidy:
Analice just let him be smiley, I exposed the fake certificate he copied from the internet and edited to use as evidence to slander anointed men of God by posting the original here that I saw on Google Image. By their works u shall know them, Only the devil and his children lie and continue in It. A christain won't call Nigeria a zoo and support violence in his nation, I've read his Posts on other threads and I can tell you, there is no trace of salvation in him. But I do know that there is no one God can not touch and save. Anytime I see his posts, I get very grieved in my spirit man. It takes Grace to forgive some people but we just have to. I initially wanted to place a curse on him (the Holy Spirit can spur u to execute judgement sometimes But not all the time e.g Paul and elymas) but I rather walk in love. I have said many rubbish about some men of God before I got saved and today one of them Bishop Oyedepo is One of my revered mentors. If God had thrown me under the Bus I for they chill for hell fire by now. Thank God for his mercies grin grin
My advice to bro Makewetalk is look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and leave the men of God you don't like, and if you like continue it's your free will. Even if it's the devil that's you're partnering with to try and disrupt the work of God, Jesus is still more than able and willing to save you. He loves you so much, in fact I know he will personally come and free you from that deception you're into cheesy You will still join us here to they share Rhema for here grin grin (everyone note this date), . I love you bro. God bless you

@etidy,

You couldn't have displayed a much greater love than this. I hope to learn from your example. You chose a higher ground to zap him with a stronger bolt(sorry Usain, I ain't talking about ya)...LOVE. I guess we all know who the bigger bro is. grin. Good job. Two thumbs up. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 4:31am On Aug 23, 2016
GloriousEra:

Let's see...

I will come to this later. Or better still, just watch this space.

I pray after the post we go deeper with Christ.
Based on the opening narrative, l will post from the other side of the divide.

Concerning Thrones and Dominion UPDATE

In the book of Daniel chapter 10 vs 13 specifically spoke about the Prince of Persia. And same Chapter we see Prince of Greece and Micheal your Prince
We see the Bible speaking of Spiritual beings parading themselves over the affairs of nations either placed there by God or Satan.
lets go further. For illustrative purposes, lets move on to Chapter 11 of Daniel. If you start from the beginning, you see Gabriel giving Daniel the insight into the visisions he had earlier on. Different kings, kingdoms and domain.
Daniel 11:5
[I] And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion . [/I]

Dominion here is associated with rule and kingdom. So a throne exist in the world of man and same with a corresponding existence in the spirit world. (Remember the princes in chapter 10 of Daniel.) If that throne is dedicated to God as we have seen above and will see later, God's divine authority will be over it. But if it's established by satan, we see his agents presiding over it.

Now as posted earlier, we saw Michael mentioned in Chapter 10, Daniel Chapter 12 vs 1 throws more light as follows, Michael is seen as a prince over Israel with God's plans and purposes to be carried out.

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Another Witness
Ezekiel 28:1
The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,

vs 2 ''Son of man, say to the prince of Tyrus, Thus said the Lord GOD; Because your heart is lifted up, and you have said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the middle of the seas; yet you are a man, and not God, though you set your heart as the heart of God''

Another Witness

Ezekiel 28:1
The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,

vs 2 ''Son of man, say to the prince of Tyrus, Thus said the Lord GOD; Because your heart is lifted up, and you have said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the middle of the seas; yet you are a man, and not God, though you set your heart as the heart of God''

Now Kindly jump to verses 11 and 12 with me

Ezekiel 28:11
Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
vs 12 '' Son of man, take up a lamentation on the king of Tyrus, and say to him, Thus said the Lord GOD; You seal up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.''

1. Tyrus - is the Nation, is the Domain or Dominion

2. The Prince of Tyrus - Is a man, the King/Ruler in the Physical or Natural realm. he sat on the Throne.

3. The King of Tyrus - was the Principal agent of darkness controlling the affairs of that nation.

As clearly seen from the above, we believers can either pray for our nation and leaders as directed by Paul or we will continue to suffer consequences of not praying for them and taking dominion of the spiritual atmosphere over us.

First Timothy 2:1-4
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So, thrones and dominions go hand in hand behind every king, president, governor ruler is a spirit of God or devil
God bless you sir . If only Christains in this country will open their eyes and see, they will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways and God will hear and heal this land (2 chron 7:14) . Maybe I should just share somethings today.
For reason Best known to God he shows me things concerning this nation sometimes Though I don't usually operate revelation gifts ... I remember vividly during The Boko Haram crisis in late 2014, I think it was exactly the day Shiloh 2014 ended, I was just abt 3 months old in the faith then While serving in Abia state, When I got home that morning I slept and had a dream of a fierce boko Haram attack that was so deadly the entire village was burnt down, I was literally in agony that I screamed out of my bed, I told a friend of mine, who just told me not to worry, so I didn't pray about it, the funny thing is was when I saw that revelation I was never into the Boko Haram news stuff like that, a few weeks later, Boko Haram attacked baga and burnt the whole village and thousands died. What if I had prayed abt it? .
The next time God will give me a warning about the nation was some days to the initially scheduled date of the election, as I listened to the news that morning I caught a warning that I needed to pray or there will be serious bloodshed, this time around I told my fellow Corp members in the Corper's fellowship and we prayed, I had a vigil with a friend and we prayed to the point we just knew we had gotten an answer. Immediately after that they postponed the election for 6 weeks, and in that time Boko Haram was ravaged, not only that but Gej handed over peacefully. Nigerians will never know the level of divine intervention that took place, a civil war could have easily happened. Prayers move mountains.
But there is more I will like to share, I should have talked abt it here all this while.
In January this year during my church's 21 days fast God showed me before hand the problems this nation is facing today.
I was praying in tongues in the office, and I fell into a trance, in The trance I saw a large molded map of nigeria on the floor, Then I saw an Ibo man take a cutlass and walked straight to the map and divided a portion of the south south part of Nigeria and said we will divide this country Like this, then suddenly an Hausa man appeared behind him and pushed him away and said No it is this way, and right before me other people joined and big fight happened. In the trance I perceived that there was no basis for their quarrel but rather it appeared an evil entity was actually manipulating them and i was perplexed and started Crying out because they were fighting the wrong enemy "Why? Why are this people fight? "then I woke up. That same day, I was with a friend who has revelation gifts as we were praying abt something else, God showed Him the flag of Nigeria that we should pray about the country, but I don't think we really prayed well about it. So when all this pipeline bombings and more just started I just knew it was partly my fault. Because the problem of this country is not Buhari OR anyone in power. It's the Spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies over nigeria that's at work. Until we taking praying for our leaders seriously and for revival things will get worse. IN FACT THINGS WILL GET WORSE, HOW DO I KNOW, THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME.
I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord , keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured: But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord ; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.
Isaiah 62:6‭-‬9 KJV
http://bible.com/1/isa.62.6-9.KJV

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by all4UGOD: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2016
I wanted to let the sleeping dog lie, but I feel so guilty not speaking out,especially after asking myself what will Jesus do?.from experience it's very wrong to shield Men of God with "don't talk evil about God's anointed"Pls,let's stop playing ostrich. The last time I checked my bible starting from my lord and saviour,he refused to cover up the evils of the high priest and religious leaders. Nathan confronted David anointed king and was able to save his soul. The same with Elisha and Ahab,Daniel and friends disobeyed the king,,for those claiming it's wrong to confront and warn evil leaders (church,political leaders etc).
Before I forget,consider Samuel and his mentor and father in the Lord Eli. Jeremiah and the false prophets.Pls brethren , our High priest is Jesus not any man.U will be surprised that many people became atheist b/c they were taken advantage of by GO,Pastor,priest etc. And when they report they are fasely accused of being sent from the pit of hell to pull down ministry.Pls my motif is to encourage the BABY Christians. U are to look unto JESUS CHRIST and not any man of God
I don't know who this message is for but Sweetheart if u have been hurt by a Man of God just don't quit on Jesus,dust ur self and look for a church that feeds ur soul. After each church service, sit down with the holy spirit,study ur Bible to make sure that whatever ur pastor says is in line with God. If it conflicts with the WORD be bold enough to disobey the word of man.Nothing will Happen.
Now, for Matured Christians,u claim to receive the Holy spirit, yet ur not Bold enough like the prophets of old,like early christians to speak out against evil especially in the Church?. Are u serving God or man.Remember God Correct those he loves.Let us join Hands and cleanse the church of evil so that the ruler of the world and his demons will have nothing against us,when they come looking for fault,they will have find nothing cause no matter how they look under the carpets they will find it sparkling clean,WHY? ,b/c we don't sweep dirts under the carpet. Let's revive the Churches. Charity begins at home. SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Jacksonville:
Good evening people of GOD!

I just want to testify for what GOD has done for me this night. Indeed, God is a miracle worker, a saviour, and a divine healer.

I was having this slight pain by my ribs, then after somedays , it turned out to be a boil that had slightly swollen. Just this night it started to burn so bad i felt this agonising pain that almost disturbed my breathing..

Then something told me 'why not speak to this pain and address it in the name of JESUS'. I ignored it , and went to bed. Suddenly it began to hurt so bad , i now prophesied upon it and declared the name Jesus!, My Healer and saviour, by your stripes i am healed.

I declared it for a minute then i felt this this sudden calmness by my rib side like someone poured cold water on it and the agonising pain stopped instantly shocked...I opened my eyes only to see a a disappearing light..it was so bright like a camera flash...(still shocked)
I touched the place and discovered that it had gone down shocked..i was shocked i almost shouted for joy smiley

Brethren, there is power in the name of JESUS and when we call upon that name, he will come to our aid. He's not a man that should lie, neither is he a son of man that should repent..

Shalom smiley
Father we thank you for your answers to prayers.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by julibos: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Dear Bro Charles, other faithful co brethren
I believe I have the gift of dreaming dreams but I do pray for more grace on the ability to interpret accurately and understanding what message it carries. Please I had the following dream, I need your help. I’m wondering what the holy spirit is trying reveal to me, I have prayed for more clarity but it appears the dreams comes in similar forms.
• I was in my office setting, saw myself speaking with my one of my supervisors(a subordinate), it was like when I’m doing my daily handing over when I’m about to close for the day, after speaking with her ,the next thing I saw was, I was telling the driver to please wait for me as I would be following him, I was trying as much as I could to hurry up so I can leave with him, I carried a big pawpaw fruit with my two hands ,holding it firmly at both ends together ,but the pawpaw was sliced, not peeled. I held them firmly together and went to the changing room, on entering I met some staff lounging there so I dropped the pawpaw on the bed and mentioned the name of the supervisor I was speaking with earlier to them that she would come and carry it from there. I ran to the driver as I knew he was still waiting for me and in my heart I was praying for the ability to run fast enough to meet him.

• I was in a car being driven by my hub, it appears we just came back from an outing or church service, he was still in the car while I dropped and went into a building, in there I felt distress, trying to change my clothes and I was looking for a child, I wasn’t happy, my mum saw me and asked why I’m wearing that type of cloth as the clothes was not looking good ,looks like the cloth I wear when I’m trying to clean out the house, I just said to her what I’m looking for (child) is the thing on my mind now and I was to go back into the car so we can drive off and look for the child, that’s all I remember in the dream.

• I was in the car driving ,it appears I was not an expert with driving skills, then I also carried a baby while driving, it seems the child was on my lap while driving or I was seated in the passenger seat and trying to control the steering from there as carefully as I could as it was not convenient driving,I eventually tried parking on the side and came down from the car, went into the house there and gave the child to the woman there to keep, it seems I saw other babies there lying down, my hub came around and I needed to leave ,I saw myself picking only what was necessary for my journey to work, purse, book .A man was seen outside who happens to be a former colleague I know so I was told to hurry so he can assist is taking me to work,
These are the dreams,
What does the child/baby represent, the driver /colleague waiting to assist me to the destination I need to get to .the pawpaw sliced but not peeled. I need some clarity so I can pray accordingly.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2016
etidy:

God bless you sir . If only Christains in this country will open their eyes and see, they will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways and God will hear and heal this land (2 chron 7:14) . Maybe I should just share somethings today.
For reason Best known to God he shows me things concerning this nation sometimes Though I don't usually operate revelation gifts ... I remember vividly during The Boko Haram crisis in late 2014, I think it was exactly the day Shiloh 2014 ended, I was just abt 3 months old in the faith then While serving in Abia state, When I got home that morning I slept and had a dream of a fierce boko Haram attack that was so deadly the entire village was burnt down, I was literally in agony that I screamed out of my bed, I told a friend of mine, who just told me not to worry, so I didn't pray about it, the funny thing is was when I saw that revelation I was never into the Boko Haram news stuff like that, a few weeks later, Boko Haram attacked baga and burnt the whole village and thousands died. What if I had prayed abt it? .
The next time God will give me a warning about the nation was some days to the initially scheduled date of the election, as I listened to the news that morning I caught a warning that I needed to pray or there will be serious bloodshed, this time around I told my fellow Corp members in the Corper's fellowship and we prayed, I had a vigil with a friend and we prayed to the point we just knew we had gotten an answer. Immediately after that they postponed the election for 6 weeks, and in that time Boko Haram was ravaged, not only that but Gej handed over peacefully. Nigerians will never know the level of divine intervention that took place, a civil war could have easily happened. Prayers move mountains.
But there is more I will like to share, I should have talked abt it here all this while.
In January this year during my church's 21 days fast God showed me before hand the problems this nation is facing today.
I was praying in tongues in the office, and I fell into a trance, in The trance I saw a large molded map of nigeria on the floor, Then I saw an Ibo man take a cutlass and walked straight to the map and divided a portion of the south south part of Nigeria and said we will divide this country Like this, then suddenly an Hausa man appeared behind him and pushed him away and said No it is this way, and right before me other people joined and big fight happened. In the trance I perceived that there was no basis for their quarrel but rather it appeared an evil entity was actually manipulating them and i was perplexed and started Crying out because they were fighting the wrong enemy "Why? Why are this people fight? "then I woke up. That same day, I was with a friend who has revelation gifts as we were praying abt something else, God showed me the flag of Nigeria that we should pray about the country, but I don't think we really prayed well about it. So when all this pipeline bombings and more just started I just knew it was partly my fault. Because the problem of this country is not Buhari OR anyone in power. It's the Spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies over nigeria that's at work. Until we taking praying for our leaders seriously and for revival things will get worse. IN FACT THINGS WILL GET WORSE, HOW DO I KNOW, THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME.
I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord , keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured: But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord ; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.
Isaiah 62:6‭-‬9 KJV
http://bible.com/1/isa.62.6-9.KJV
These motivate me the more to pray for this nation.
Praying for our nation is a task that must be done.
Blessings.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
For you....

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
And you....

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Then you...

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello everyone;
Sometimes an image is worth a thousand words....

Hope the images resonnate with you;
Didn't feel like typing anything today;
Guess we all have days like these....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
all4UGOD:
I wanted to let the sleeping dog lie, but I feel so guilty not speaking out,especially after asking myself what will Jesus do?.from experience it's very wrong to shield Men of God with "don't talk evil about God's anointed"Pls,let's stop playing ostrich. The last time I checked my bible starting from my lord and saviour,he refused to cover up the evils of the high priest and religious leaders. Nathan confronted David anointed king and was able to save his soul. The same with Elisha and Ahab,Daniel and friends disobeyed the king,,for those claiming it's wrong to confront and warn evil leaders (church,political leaders etc).
Before I forget,consider Samuel and his mentor and father in the Lord Eli. Jeremiah and the false prophets.Pls brethren , our High priest is Jesus not any man.U will be surprised that many people became atheist b/c they were taken advantage of by GO,Pastor,priest etc. And when they report they are fasely accused of being sent from the pit of hell to pull down ministry.Pls my motif is to encourage the BABY Christians. U are to look unto JESUS CHRIST and not any man of God
I don't know who this message is for but Sweetheart if u have been hurt by a Man of God just don't quit on Jesus,dust ur self and look for a church that feeds ur soul. After each church service, sit down with the holy spirit,study ur Bible to make sure that whatever ur pastor says is in line with God. If it conflicts with the WORD be bold enough to disobey the word of man.Nothing will Happen.
Now, for Matured Christians,u claim to receive the Holy spirit, yet ur not Bold enough like the prophets of old,like early christians to speak out against evil especially in the Church?. Are u serving God or man.Remember God Correct those he loves.Let us join Hands and cleanse the church of evil so that the ruler of the world and his demons will have nothing against us,when they come looking for fault,they will have find nothing cause no matter how they look under the carpets they will find it sparkling clean,WHY? ,b/c we don't sweep dirts under the carpet. Let's revive the Churches. Charity begins at home. SHALOM

My brother God bless you, you see the issue is not about shielding men of God. It's about letting all things to be done in decency and in the love of God. Jeremiah didn't just wake up to prophesy against the false prprophets, he was sent by God by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. He had a clear supernatural revelation of who they were and was given what to say. He didn't pick up a fake certificate online to slander men of God. Number (2) What does the Bible say about correcting erring brothers and Men of God in the faith?
Galatians 6:1
1 Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.

,Matthew 18:15–17
15 “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. 16 “But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. 17 “If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the assembly; and if he refuses to listen even to the assembly, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

2 Thessalonians 3:15 ESV

Do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.

You see even if we are to correct it must be in LOVE, you don't just go about rabidly attacking someone else ministry on social media. And look no matter how archaic and unpleasant it sounds to many, God's anointed is still God's anointed if he's genuinely called by him. If the person makes a mistake and u jump at it to slander them you may face a repercussion. I Once heard the story of a woman who heard a pastor preaching and scoffed the man, now the pastor didn't hear this but the Holy Spirit did. She became barren for years, not until when God revealed this to another pastor who then told her to go and look for the man of God to pray for her did her womb open. See there are many pastors I consider fake but I'm also careful how I talk about them, I rather walk away from their ministries. Look there are fake men of God but there also very real men of God who are not normal beings, if you slander them you may not escape even if it was them that were in error. Samuel's children were corrupt llike Eli's own yet when the children of Israel used this as an excuse to request a king from God, God was provoked and told Samuel that they didn reject Samuel but him. To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
As I was saying in the earlier post, there is room for correcting but There is an order to go about it. Anybody that skips the order laid in scripture has erred OR has a wrong Spirit in him. NOW THIS PARTICULAR WARNING IS FOR THOSE GOD HAS CALLED INTO THE MINISTRY HERE : NO MINISTER WHO IS IN THE ACT OF SLANDERING OR HATES ANOTHER MAN'S MINISTRY CAN EVER HAVE A THRIVING MINISTRY. I have seen this Truth play itself out in many ministry's this is the reason why many people's ministry never grow. I learned this particularly from the ministry of kenneth hagin, I recommend people should go and read this book "love the way to victory" . Correcting others must be with decency, with love, as a minister it's allowed to preach against wrong doctrines and Illuminate (someone will call me a free mason Because of that word lol) others with the word of God but When it gets to the point where the pulpit turns to a platform of mentioning NAMES and throwing stones then that person has a spirit of error. Let's all keep looking to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and recognize that men of God are humans and they can err but we shouldn't use this opportunity to tear them down.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
etidy:
As I was saying in the earlier post, there is room for correcting but There is an order to go about it. Anybody that skips the order laid in scripture has erred OR has a wrong Spirit in him. NOW THIS PARTICULAR WARNING IS FOR THOSE GOD HAS CALLED INTO THE MINISTRY HERE : NO MINISTER WHO IS IN THE ACT OF SLANDERING OR HATES ANOTHER MAN'S MINISTRY CAN EVER HAVE A THRIVING MINISTRY. I have seen this Truth play itself out in many ministry's this is the reason why many people's ministry never grow. I learned this particularly from the ministry of kenneth hagin, I recommend people should go and read this book "love the way to victory" . Correcting others must be with decency, with love, as a minister it's allowed to preach against wrong doctrines and Illuminate (someone will call me a free mason Because of that word lol) others with the word of God but When it gets to the point where the pulpit turns to a platform of mentioning NAMES and throwing stones then that person has a spirit of error. Let's all keep looking to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and recognize that men of God are humans and they can err but we shouldn't use this opportunity to tear them down.
Bro Etidy some might not understand your point except those who are PASTORS, PROPHETS, APOSTLES, EVANGELISTS AND TEACHERS EVEN WORKERS IN GOD`S vineyard will understand better...I have a brother I don`t know if He was angry before stepping unto the pulpit or not, but almost all his ministration that day mY spirit did not go with it, as he was preaching I just bow my head and started singing silently....It was after He finished his ministration that the Holy Spirit told me I was his topic....In one of his preaching excerps He said God wants to disgrace someone and that people will think that the person is under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, at this junction where I sat I just told myself no no no THE SPIRIT OF GOD DO NOT DISGRACE even King Saul was disgraced by an evil Spirit and not the SPIRIT OF GOD...Truely some men of God do err sincerely speaking the Bro am talking about above I keep on praying for him until the Holy Spirit told me that He is been manipulated by a lady giving him wrong information......
Thats why we need to PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS IN THE CHURCH instead of slandering them though it pains me a lot when a Spiritual leader in the church is doing the wrong thing many of the followers will follow suit that is the most painful part.....THAT IS WHY WE AS CHRISTIANS IF WE TRUELY WANT TO SERVE GOD WE MUST LEARN TO CARRY OUR CROSS OURSEELF AND FOLLOW CHRIST WHO IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Did you include many links in that post?

That can raise red flag for nairaland spam bot
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bros abeg MakeWeTalk, no dey do this kin thing again, Just Repent and God will forgive you hen

It is well with your soul

--
Original Certificate
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/Lettelier_vs_Grand_Lodge_of_Florida/perpetual_membership_certificate.jpg

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lamasta:
Bro Etidy some might not understand your point except those who are PASTORS, PROPHETS, APOSTLES, EVANGELISTS AND TEACHERS EVEN WORKERS IN GOD`S vineyard will understand better...I have a brother I don`t know if He was angry before stepping unto the pulpit or not, but almost all his ministration that day mY spirit did not go with it, as he was preaching I just bow my head and started singing silently....It was after He finished his ministration that the Holy Spirit told me I was his topic....In one of his preaching excerps He said God wants to disgrace someone and that people will think that the person is under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, at this junction where I sat I just told myself no no no THE SPIRIT OF GOD DO NOT DISGRACE even King Saul was disgraced by an evil Spirit and not the SPIRIT OF GOD...Truely some men of God do err sincerely speaking the Bro am talking about above I keep on praying for him until the Holy Spirit told me that He is been manipulated by a lady giving him wrong information......
Thats why we need to PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS IN THE CHURCH instead of slandering them though it pains me a lot when a Spiritual leader in the church is doing the wrong thing many of the followers will follow suit that is the most painful part.....THAT IS WHY WE AS CHRISTIANS IF WE TRUELY WANT TO SERVE GOD WE MUST LEARN TO CARRY OUR CROSS OURSEELF AND FOLLOW CHRIST WHO IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE....

Dear bro,
I truly like the comment written in capital letters because God spoke to my heart using a similar statement some weeks ago;

But at the same, i feel what @ ALL4UGOD ( did i spell it wrong?) is saying because i was there; the anger, the rage;
Blood boiling inside and asking God why? The "touch not my Anointed" thing could get me angry the whole day because i felt God was so unfair His ministers could stand and publicly reprimand anyone and even derive pleasure in doing it.... but when it came to them.... nooo "Touch not" I used to pray that they should feel the heat too;

God did not give me any particular answer on it, instead He gently told me "Get closer to Me, get to know Me more intimately, carry your cross and follow Me only, ONLY I DOES NOT DISSAPPOINT... Focus on Me....i will take care of everything ..."

THAT BRINGS ME TO WHAT GOD PUT IN MY HEART AND I WISH TO SHARE

To those who feel the call or who are called into the ministry:
Please take care of Jesus' little ones;maybe you need to hear His Voice when He says "my little ones"; you will cry....

These lost, broken souls the Lord entrusted under your care are the Children God gave you; You are called to feed them, not to steal from them, exploit them or make them bitter towards God ; remember the warning of Jesus "It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."Luke 17:2
#EverysoulmatterstoGoddon'tplaywiththem"

To the "littles ones" i say...
It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come...should that should stop you from craving pure spiritual milk? God Forbid! Abide in Him and He will abide in you; Like the Bereans, search the Scriptures... they don't only give you eternal life . That is equally how you, young people, you who are young in the faith, you will win your battles with the evil one. Also, you will not be ignorant of the way our common adversary thinks and operates—of his plans, plots, schemes and devices- so that he won't gain on us, prey on us, defraud us of what is ours and have/hold the greater portion.

Wow, i feel so light now...mehn i'm actually grinning here grin
And to think my blood was boiling some minutes ago!
Whoa.

Well thank you, bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Bros abeg MakeWeTalk, no dey do this kin thing again, Just Repent and God will forgive you hen

It is well with your soul

--
Original Certificate
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/Lettelier_vs_Grand_Lodge_of_Florida/perpetual_membership_certificate.jpg
Wait, he copied and pasted a certificate from the Internet just to defame another person? Lord have Mercy...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
HananHezron:

Dear bro,
I truly like the comment written in capital letters because God spoke to my heart using a similar statement some weeks ago;

But at the same, i feel what @ ALL4UGOD ( did i spell it wrong?) is saying because i was there; the anger, the rage;
Blood boiling inside and asking God why? The "touch not my Anointed" thing could get me angry the whole day because i felt God was so unfair His ministers could stand and publicly reprimand anyone and even derive pleasure in doing it.... but when it came to them.... nooo "Touch not" I used to pray that they should feel the heat too;

God did not give me any particular answer on it, instead He gently told me "Get closer to Me, get to know Me more intimately, carry your cross and follow Me only, ONLY I DOES NOT DISSAPPOINT... Focus on Me....i will take care of everything ..."

THAT BRINGS ME TO WHAT GOD PUT IN MY HEART AND I WISH TO SHARE

To those who feel the call or who are called into the ministry:
Please take care of Jesus' little ones;maybe you need to hear His Voice when He says "my little ones"; you will cry....

These lost, broken souls the Lord entrusted under your care are the Children God gave you; You are called to feed them, not to steal from them, exploit them or make them bitter towards God ; remember the warning of Jesus "It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."Luke 17:2
#EverysoulmatterstoGoddon'tplaywiththem"

To the "littles ones" i say...
It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come...should that should stop you from craving pure spiritual milk? God Forbid! Abide in Him and He will abide in you; Like the Bereans, search the Scriptures... they don't only give you eternal life . That is equally how you, young people, you who are young in the faith, you will win your battles with the evil one. Also, you will not be ignorant of the way our common adversary thinks and operates—of his plans, plots, schemes and devices- so that he won't gain on us, prey on us, defraud us of what is ours and have/hold the greater portion.

Wow, i feel so light now...mehn i'm actually grinning here grin
And to think my blood was boiling some minutes ago!
Whoa.

Well thank you, bro!!!

I so like to his girl.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

I so like to his girl.
shocked birds of the same feather flocks together.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

I so like to his girl.

If u tell me u can't believe i typed this, i'll bleieve u;
I can't even believe i typed this myself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
HananHezron:

If u tell me u can't believe i typed this, i'll bleieve u; I can't even believe i typed this myself grin grin grin
My phone is crazy. Here is what I meant to type *I so like this girl* and that's what came out. I just typed and posted without checking.
D phone embarrass me for Africa. I don tire
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
stardragon:
Hahahahahahahaha. You got the drift with the typo. She's is very exciting.
No, I don't think we are alike, she's exciting and, am too serious in guess. She's more like Dazzle101.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
stardragon:
Bro you have capture this i perceved fo long. Another Sis Anas. Blessings.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
And say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant.
Jeremiah 11:3
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Did you include many links in that post?

That can raise red flag for nairaland spam bot
No links bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.