Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812650 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
@ Tjayjosh , I'm waiting to hear your opinion of what spiritual warfare should be. Will like to learn from you and see things from your own perspective .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tjayjosh:
Superior1 viewing. I don catch u, lol!!!

grin grin grin, I sure take a peep atimes, kudos

@analice107, God bless you Sis.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by cephassugg: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
I use myself as a point of contact to u I cover myself with the blood of Jesus
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good evening people of God. A happy new month and new week to us all. May the mercies of God forever abide with us in Jesus Name.. Amen
God bless us all smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Last week as i was about to go to sleep, i lay on my bed and the Lord opened my eyes to see a purple colored umbrella suspended in the air, just above my head.
And then i saw the images of angels in my room and there was this great feeling of peace in my soul as i dozed off.

The Lord protects His own and He watches over us all.
I pray this month, may His protection be over us and our families as we draw nearer towards the end of the year. No one shall die, we shall live to see this year's end and Goodness and Mercy shall follow us everywhere we go in Jesus Name.. Amen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2016
CharlyG1:
Last week as i was about to go to sleep, i lay on my bed and the Lord opened my eyes to see a purple colored umbrella suspended in the air, just above my head.
And then i saw the images of angels in my room and there was this great feeling of peace in my soul as i dozed off.

The Lord protects His own and He watches over us all.
I pray this month, may His protection be over us and our families as we draw nearer towards the end of the year. No one shall die, we shall live to see this year's end and Goodness and Mercy shall follow us everywhere we go in Jesus Name.. Amen
Good morning charly, please I sent you a mail. God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello, people of God greetings to You all @ Bro CharlyG1, Sis Analice107, Temi4fash, Oyeludef, Etidy, Superior101, Tjayjosh Hananhezron and everyone I couldn`t mention greetings to you all I love you guys more grace to you all God bless....
Ever since I have a dream that involves Nigeria have been praying for Nigeria since then and God have started showing me some revelations in the dream concerning President Buhari and me myself as an individual which am going to share later....I suppose to have shared it but the Devil have been blocking all my available means to enter this thread such as stealing of my sim card, my memory card and also my phone just developing sudden fault each time I try to access this page but I always give thanks to GOD WHO HAS GIVEN ME THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST....1st Cor 15 vs 57.
Bro CharlyG1 keep up the good work God will continue to uphold You as you are interpreting some of the deep things God is revealing to us and others........

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2016
CharlyG1:
Good evening people of God. A happy new month and new week to us all.
May the mercies of God forever abide with us in Jesus Name.. Amen

God bless us all smiley
Happy New Month Sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Hi brethren,
I see most of you had a wonderful week-end;
Me i 'm happy it's finally over, chai!

Too many annoying,petty, stressful, irritating situations that got the best of me.
I had shouting/yelling/quarrelling matches with some of my peeps, only to feel broken, remorseful and emotionally finished.

And it did not change anything to the disagreeable situations i was going through!! Yes, it was that bad...

Even spending time with God was a horror because i was so angry, dissatisfied and worked up;

Then He showed me something:

I was standing at one side of a road, some unknown people were standing at the opposite; they had a lot of food with with them
They presented the food and said enticingly "Cross the road,come and eat", with the sweetest voice. Someone even popped near me and said "We got your favourite dishes" [/i]with a fat smile; but something in the person's eyes looked deceptive.

But i couldn't cross, my feet were glued, the people on the side too couldn't cross as if something/someone was preventing them from doing so. All they could do was call me.

[i]Scenarios then changed.

I saw a bowl with two blue stripes and a white stripe, with a star in the middle; the bowl had the same colours and the same aspect as the flag of Israel;

I don't know why that bowl had the flag of Israel painted on it though...Messiah's land, surely.

Inside the bowl was a fat round loaf of freshly baked bread
But the bread had a hole and small black ants were going in and out of that hole;
When these ants would come out of the hole, they would take a chunk of bread with them;

That is when God made me understand how i allowed negative instances affect my relationship with Him and how these things (in the form of ants ) gradually were eating and robbing what He deposited in me (bread of life);
And concering the people with food, my equally negative reactions opened a portal to "demonic eating" and it was His Spirit that "glued" [/i]me there and stopped [i]the others from crossing the road with that food.

Then i was shown a picture of someone putting down a load under a cross;

And on Sunday morning, my heart grabbed something
"God is with you; And that is all you need" It was so composed and encouraging.

I don't claim to be perfect, God knows i got my flaws (and many of them for that matter) but dealing with fellow-humans sometimes....

Not to talk of how sometimes you have the impressions that certain situations just come up with the sole purpose of getting under your skin and testing the very limits of your person....you're like "Are you sure, you weren't sent on mission?"

Thank God the week-end is finally over
I am still recovering....

Moral of the story:
You may find yourself irritated and frustrated by (minor) matters. But try not to allow petty annoyances ,little nuisances get the best of you; Chasing worries, general dissatisfaction in all things can affect your walk with the Lord.

Easier said than done though grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Bro CharlyG1: In this first dream I dreamed 6 days ago, it was during the day, as I was walking home I got to a particular street and as I was walking down this street home a particular boy was walking beside me as I was going and suddenly I just saw a boy very young boy with a very big Dog beside him stand in a corner asive hes waiting for someone and suddenly this boy commanded the dog to pursue the boy walkiing beside me and as this heavy Dog was running towards this boy beside me it was asive the boy was running and using me as a shield and as this Dog was approaching closely I and the boy beside me started to run and it got to a point with VEXLATION or ANGER I just turned back and grab the Dog with the VEXLATION AND ANGER in me at that partticular point I just used my two hands to grab the Dogs mouth and TEAR IT OPEN and I threw the Dog down to be grasping for BREATH then I pursed the Boy that commanded the Dog to be pursuing us and for God so good with the anger and the vex in me I catch the boy at a house where I suspect the boy lives, I met a lot of people mostly elders and as I want to start beating the boy mercilessly something just calm me down to politely and respectfully explain what happen to those people which I did and the reason I did so was that I realized this people were HAPPY AND HARDWORKING, SOME OF THEM WERE FRYING GARRI AND SOME WERE LAUGHING ESPECIALLY AN OLD MAN THAT WAS CALM, this is what prompt me to explain to this elders because if I beat the boy in there presence like that it will be disrespectful and I explained, lo and behold firstly the boy denied in there presence and secondly the elderly people told me that the boy has no dog and in fact there is no dog in there vicinity and at this point the dream ends but I thank God I killed the Dog. And I entered into another dream that involves the President of Nigeria, Mr Buhari.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2016
In this second dream this one is reaally complicated but I will share it in this dream after the first dream I shared above I was with a group of people which I suspect to be Party leaders and we are having a meeting with President Buhari in his bedroom in Aso Rock, me I realized I was just an observer listening to everything been said so Mr Buhari with a very SAD AND UNHAPPY MOODS WAS TELLING THIS PEOPLE THAT HE WANTS TO DIVORCE HIS WIFE AND THE PEOPLE HE WAS TALKING TO WERE LIKE WHY WILL YOU DIVORCE YOUR WIFE AND WHAT WAS HER OFFENCE? AND Mr BUHARI RESPONDED THAT SHE HAS COMMITED AN OFFENSE HE MENTIONED SUCH AS ADULTERY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAT HE MENTIONED AND HE SAID THAT HE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH HER AGAIN THAT THEY SHOULD HELP HIM LOOK FOR A CREDIBLE REPLACEMENT THAT HE CANNOT FIND HIM HIMSELF BECAUSE OF HIS BUSY SCHEDULE AND VICE VERSA, SO THEY ALL TOLD HIM TO CALM DOWN THAT THEY WILL SURELY DO THAT FOR HIM THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE SAD AND UNHAPPY BECAUSE OF HIS POSSITION THAT THEY WILL SURELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
As this meeting ended when we got outside seems we met some people who are like pressmen and they were asking what was the outcome of our meeting with the President and also what are they to expect in 2019.....I will cut it here cos the reply the person that responded in the dream which I suspected to be a heavyweight in the team that did the meeting with the President in his bedroom was opposit completely from what Mr Buhari said and where I was I was shocked that the President must not hear what this Man said o but again I realized that they don`t even know that someone like me was even witnessing everything they are doing and I woke up at this stage and I forgot everything as my eyes opened, but the funny thing thing is that as I opened my eyes I just felt the urge to PRAISE GOD AT MY BED AFTER SINGING SOME COUPLE OF SONGS I JUST SANG THIS SONG
HOLY SPIRIT BE MY COMFORTER......AND IMMEDIATELY ALL THE DREAMS WERE REPLAYED EXACTLY AS I HAVE DREAMED THEM AND I STOOD UP IMMEDIATELY AND WROTE THEM DOWN AND SINCE THEN DEVIL HAS BEEN BLOCKING ME FROM SHARING THIS DREAMS BUT I THANK GOD HERE IT IS SO Bro CharlyG1 pls your attention is needed in this 2 dreams. What baffles me is that each time I want to have dreams like this the HOLY SPIRIT will tell me His coming to visit me...
Bro CharlyG1 Sir I know you are always busy but pls spare me little time and explain this dreams to me. God bless as you respond Sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Mehn , Challz u been busted!!
Don't pretend, i have seen you, how are you bro? Long time
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Lamasta:
In this second dream this one is reaally complicated but I will share it in this dream after the first dream I shared above I was with a group of people which I suspect to be Party leaders and we are having a meeting with President Buhari in his bedroom in Aso Rock, me I realized I was just an observer listening to everything been said so Mr Buhari with a very SAD AND UNHAPPY MOODS WAS TELLING THIS PEOPLE THAT HE WANTS TO DIVORCE HIS WIFE AND THE PEOPLE HE WAS TALKING TO WERE LIKE WHY WILL YOU DIVORCE YOUR WIFE AND WHAT WAS HER OFFENCE? AND Mr BUHARI RESPONDED THAT SHE HAS COMMITED AN OFFENSE HE MENTIONED SUCH AS ADULTERY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAT HE MENTIONED AND HE SAID THAT HE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH HER AGAIN THAT THEY SHOULD HELP HIM LOOK FOR A CREDIBLE REPLACEMENT THAT HE CANNOT FIND HIM HIMSELF BECAUSE OF HIS BUSY SCHEDULE AND VICE VERSA, SO THEY ALL TOLD HIM TO CALM DOWN THAT THEY WILL SURELY DO THAT FOR HIM THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE SAD AND UNHAPPY BECAUSE OF HIS POSSITION THAT THEY WILL SURELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
As this meeting ended when we got outside seems we met some people who are like pressmen and they were asking what was the outcome of our meeting with the President and also what are they to expect in 2019.....I will cut it here cos the reply the person that responded in the dream which I suspected to be a heavyweight in the team that did the meeting with the President in his bedroom was opposit completely from what Mr Buhari said and where I was I was shocked that the President must not hear what this Man said o but again I realized that they don`t even know that someone like me was even witnessing everything they are doing and I woke up at this stage and I forgot everything as my eyes opened, but the funny thing thing is that as I opened my eyes I just felt the urge to PRAISE GOD AT MY BED AFTER SINGING SOME COUPLE OF SONGS I JUST SANG THIS SONG
HOLY SPIRIT BE MY COMFORTER......AND IMMEDIATELY ALL THE DREAMS WERE REPLAYED EXACTLY AS I HAVE DREAMED THEM AND I STOOD UP IMMEDIATELY AND WROTE THEM DOWN AND SINCE THEN DEVIL HAS BEEN BLOCKING ME FROM SHARING THIS DREAMS BUT I THANK GOD HERE IT IS SO Bro CharlyG1 pls your attention is needed in this 2 dreams. What baffles me is that each time I want to have dreams like this the HOLY SPIRIT will tell me His coming to visit me...
Bro CharlyG1 Sir I know you are always busy but pls spare me little time and explain this dreams to me. God bless as you respond Sir.
Wow, i don't really know much about interpretation of dreams but it's definitely true that there is more than meets the eyes concerning Nigeria, I shared some dreams with regards to that a few weeks ago here. Another thing I have learnt is that the devil is a very dubious and deceptive personality, he would rather want the church to be fighting the wrong enemy while manipulating things from the background. The leadership of this country needs our prayers a lot,our problem is not that party or this party. There are powers in the heavenlies designated to rule the unbelievers over Nigeria Andthis forces manipulate Every unbeliever knowingly or unknowingly and if the genuine children of God (not church goers) don't make intercessions this forces will keep manipulating the society through economic, social and other factors to draw men to sin. For example Now this current economic crunch has killed the conscience of many including christians, they are looking to get rich anyhow and what this stimulate his the judgment of God which we must intercede against. If the people that are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my my face and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, I will hear them and heal their land.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lamasta:
Hello, people of God greetings to You all @ Bro CharlyG1, Sis Analice107, Temi4fash, Oyeludef, Etidy, Superior101, Tjayjosh Hananhezron and everyone I couldn`t mention greetings to you all I love you guys more grace to you all God bless....
Ever since I have a dream that involves Nigeria have been praying for Nigeria since then and God have started showing me some revelations in the dream concerning President Buhari and me myself as an individual which am going to share later....I suppose to have shared it but the Devil have been blocking all my available means to enter this thread such as stealing of my sim card, my memory card and also my phone just developing sudden fault each time I try to access this page but I always give thanks to GOD WHO HAS GIVEN ME THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST....1st Cor 15 vs 57.
Bro CharlyG1 keep up the good work God will continue to uphold You as you are interpreting some of the deep things God is revealing to us and others........
Good to have you with us brother. And may God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anas09 where you dey na?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
etidy:
@ Tjayjosh , I'm waiting to hear your opinion of what spiritual warfare should be. Will like to learn from you and see things from your own perspective .
Sorry bro! Been so busy lately. I'll get back to you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lamasta:
Nice dream but not completed.
The heavyweight in the team maybe the one that give bad counsel to the present government which turn the nation into economic recession. Having an evil agenda to carry out in future( around 2019 election).
I dont think there is any need to hid some part of the second dream.
We need to hear it and go for intercession on behalf of our country.
Blessings.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just to encourage someone, stand firm, be of good courage, nothing can separate us from the love of God, I mean, God is ever merciful and faithful even when we are unfaithful.

He is not man, his perspectives and tendencies are way different.

Maybe you are bothered over something or somehow u have strayed from the right path and feel u can't find ur way back, but hey, here's the good part, God awaits ur point of realisation and submission to go back to him. He is ever loving and understanding so don't distance yourself for the sake of a little mistake.... pick yourself up and hurry back to God, before the adversary gains advantage, remember even the most righteous sinneth 77times as said, we only all strive for perfection daily... and with grace we shall overcome..

In all, let he who stands take heed and ensures he doesn't fall for the advices of the wicked ones but if you do fall, remember we have a mediator to the father, Christ Jesus our Lord, who has bought our salvation and glory through his finished work on the cross of calvary for which we inherit the spirit of sonship and cry "Abba Father"

Dear friends judging from my last experience, this couple months I just want to state categorically that "nothing and absolutely nothing can separate us from the love of God" no matter what, the only chasm to be made between God and us is ourselves in the desire to seek him steadfastly and remain obedient!

Indeed God has brought me to a whole new level and I learnt anew that He is too faithful to fail.... I can't document it all but I know what I'm on about! May his name alone be praised for ever for he is the all perfect God...

God bless us all and shallom...

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: John 10:27
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tjayjosh:
Anas09 where you dey na?
My dear, i dey ooo. Sup with you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
At a point I was scared, at a point I became intrested, let me pitch my tent here

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm. I've been reading posts/comments on this thread for almost 2hrs, still on page 3 though.

Every comment just keeps warning me... "Vikings, God is real but You keep taking His Grace for granted".

I've strayed so far away from God, cos of life little challenges. Reading some of the posts on this thread just shows how gullible I've been all this years with how I live my life.

I pray today will mark my own turning point.
In Jesus name.
Amen.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
CharlyG1:
There is need to be cautious when bringing in a house help from the village.
This is a real life experience that happened in my family that almost destroyed our lives. But thank God for His grace.
Listen..

I was about 7 or 8 yrs old then. I remember we got a house maid from the village. Early in the morning, she was already up for morning duties. She was so agile and hardworking, my parents got to like her.
As time passed by, i grew fond of this our new house maid as a child, i always went to play with her together with my younger brother.

My parents were not born again christians then but they had taught us a very simple prayer b4 we eat. D prayer went like this.. 'Oh Lord bless this food for Christ sake,Amen'..

This very day we were eating beans. I, my brother & the housemaid. We were all together in her room. Then as we were about to eat, I told my brother 'remember mommy&daddy said we should always pray b4 we eat'... The housemaid said it didn't matter, that why should we pray in the first place..
I ignored her. As i was praying with my brother, I cud see her sneering at us with an angry look(sometimes you can still see with the eyes close, its a gift).
We started eating, she was sitting on the bed, then she started dropping food on the ground. When we asked her why she did that, she would say she had friends under the bed who ate the food.
She once told me she flew at night with her so called friends for witchcraft meetings. I thot it was a joke. Somtimes she talked to herself & when asked, she wud say she wasn't alone.

This housemaid gave us so many strange things to eat, things I don't wish to remember. My parents would be fighting all the time, almost on the brink of divorce, my father's business was crumbling all of a sudden, even my mother's too, the house maid wud even insult and fight my mom. Things were falling apart at an alarming rate.
One night i escorted her somwhere & I found myself holding an old woman. I was panting, thot i was lost. While searching for her, I realized she was hurrying home already without me.. I spotted her from a distance & quickly ran back to her..
Sooooo many strange things happened, but to cut the story short.

As God wud have it, one very night. Maybe, for the first time we said a family night prayer. She went to sleep in her room. Few mins later, she rushed out panting, telling my Dad some white looking figure gave her a hot slap.
My dad didn't understand, he told her to go back to sleep. She ran out again saying the same thing gave her a hotter slap. It happened again the third time. She said she would not dare enter the room again. She cudn't sleep that night.
Then my parents were worried & took her to a church for deliverance the next day..
It was discovered that she was a full fledged witch assigned to our family to destroy our lives. And the demon spoke thru her threatning her to not confess Jesus Christ as her Lord.. The demon fought hard. At the end, she confessed Jesus & fainted.

The next day, my parents sent her back to the village sharp sharp.
She died d same week of demonic torment.

This story has been cut short, but i hope it would be an eye opener for someone here to be cautious of whom you bring into your home to look after your kids. God bless you all
I had a similar experience in my family. Only difference is, it happened just recently. I dont even know how/where to start from. I just thankGod for his mercy.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Anas09:
My dear, i dey ooo. Sup with you?
My dear, the economy bad! But we thank God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Hmm. I've been reading posts/comments on this thread for almost 2hrs, still on page 3 though.

Every comment just keeps warning me... "Vikings, God is real but You keep taking His Grace for granted".

I've strayed so far away from God, cos of life little challenges. Reading some of the posts on this thread just shows how gullible I've been all this years with how I live my life.

In Jesus name.
Amen.
smiley
Welcome! Don't harden your heart, just go with the flow, and you'll never regret you did. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
angiemartinez:
At a point I was scared, at a point I became intrested, let me pitch my tent here
Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
God sure is good,
message loading.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:

In Jesus name.
Amen.
smiley
And Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Hello bro nnamdi down there, how are you this morning?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2016
temi4fash:
Hello House,

I need a little help.

I find it very easy to connect and be in transmission with the father per time, I can afford to pray for 2 hours or more without stopping depending on the level of intercessory that is needed at that time or depending on the prevailing situation.

You wanna know how i do it, I might just be alone and i just get to begin to sing a song, Those song you have not heard before but you sing it like you composed it, but once i finish singing the song i forget totally, then i begin to pray tongues, normal language and the prayer points just keep flowing and flowing and most time i try not to check the time because it can discourage and kill the momentum, so when i beginning i just have an idea of when i started.. well that's by the way.

Now, the help i need is i don't seem to read and the bible enough. Once i pick my bible 30 mins at most an hour am gone.. Better sleep..

Its affecting my delivery, sometime you praying a bible verse come and you begin to blab your way through it.. it not nice

And dont start thinking.. its not an attack..

That am sure off

Lol @ its not attack. Off course its not. Its just that you're undergoing training in the school of biblical studies and it takes time. Concerning delivery this is how I susscessfully overcame mine...I got an excercise book and start jotting down bible passages (warfare, promises, encouragements) etc. Then I started memorizing them. Slowly but steadily my intake of bible increased till I could quote lots and lots of scriptures.
Concerning ur sleeping during bible reading...no need to be alarmed. This is what you do. I played my fav Christian music that gingers me along side my bible reading. So when the sleep comes, I leave the Bible, and start singing the song. When the sleep fades, I pick up my Bible again. I think my body understood that as long as it misbehaves and feels sleepy, I will add more task for it. So it cooperated reluctantly. But I no send am. smiley .....however ensure that you are not tired before reading the bible. Its natural to feel sleepy when reading the bible if the reader has been stressed. So time ur bible reading in section. E.g read 20 mins, drop it, read another 20 mins some hours later, then read another 20 mins much later. Unknowingly you've read the Bible for one hour (60 mins make one hour wink )
Your singing spiritual songs that just enters your mouth is a wonderful gift. Wish I had it too
God bless you. And me too

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
temi4fash:

Same bible says when men slept the devil came to sow tears

Abi no be so.. So What tears was he talking about??

Kia. Bro no kill me with laugh. smiley it's not tears the enemy sowed o. Its tares. Tares is a translation of weeds. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.