Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805906 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 88natzy(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2016
HananHezron:

Good morning Alexandro15;

Well thank you for the beautiful compliment. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The thing is : I do not have two heads; God CAN and EVEN WANTS (more than you do) to be really involved in your life and reveal His mysteries; Just decide to get serious with Him. As a matter of fact, the ball is in your camp; It all starts with YOUR DECISION;

While spending time with the Lord is a priceless experience, it equally requires a price; sorry for the word-play; Gradually, as God begins to reveal Himself to you, it will equally cost you. God may start by requiring more time from you,; He may calculate the time you will want to go out and chill with friends grin grin grin Yes, He can be that comical or when you when you want to spend the week-end trying to catch up with all your DSTV movies/shows grin ha ha ha . the thing can pain ehn , at the beginning at least !!! grin

But when you take up His call, what comes out of it is simply.....in fact, you will testify here for yourself, make i keep quiet grin. You'll be the one now frantically looking for ways to finish your office work, be through with the lectures or do your household chores early because you want to run and spend ALLL the time you want in HIS Presence; YES HIS PRESENCE CAN BE THAT ADDICTIVE cheesy cheesy that's when you understand better the Psalmist (Psalm 84:10) when he says A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God or when Paul says Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ [/i]Philippians 3:8

I commend you equally for acting promptly when God pointed out your offence. Sin opens evil portals and reduces God's Presence in our lives; the more you drag what God wants you to get rid of , the more grounds in gains into your life, very slowly, just like cancers, you won't realize it; by the time you notice, it has reached a metastatic level;

[i] I am the LORD who brought you up from the land of Egypt to be your God; thus you shall be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 11:45
For it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."1 Peter 1:16

You shall consecrate yourselves therefore and be holy, for I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 20:7

Oh yes, this is for you: wink wink
Isaiah 35:8
A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. Sinners will not travel on it, But it will be for him who walks in God's way And fools will not wander on it.

YES, GOD IS BIG ON HOLINESS
Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord.Hebrews 12:14

[b]You understand now that this is a two-way deal; wink

However, notice this[/b]
If you are a naturally very social, bubbly person, like you always love having people around you, you love participating in any event in town or in campus , if you're more of a social butterfly (which is not bad, you're just an extrovert smiley , do not be surprised that gradually you start getting drawn once in a while to quiet,sometimes isolated places when you'll feel the urge to pray ; To your surprise not only you won't feel lonely or bored, but you will feel God's Presence deeply when you start getting deep in prayer; You won't even want to go away grin grin grin

So two big questions remain:

1) How much or how badly do you want God?
2) How much of your time are you willing to sacrifice?

And my previous answer still stands:
The ball is in your camp....

Have a nice day
And God bless.

Don't forget to tell us how your experience with hearing God's Voice worked for you

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Lamasta.. Your two dreams about the dog and president Buhari.

The first dream represents victory. From the moment you had that dream, it means you will overcome any embarrassment or upset that is about to come your way.

The second dream is talking about the troubles President Buhari is facing. His wife there represents 'Nigeria'..
Divorcing his wife represents 'removal from office'. The president may be removed from office one way or the other, he may no 'onger be in that seat. The dream doesn't give a clear expression in the way it may happen, but the dream is saying it is likely to happen.

But the dream is simply a reflection of the difficulties the president is facing in this present times. The dream is not complete yet. It would have been good to know what that heavy weight man said.
But anyway the heavyweight man represents a 'Strong man', that is the power behind the problems in Nigeria. This strong man may cause great problems in year 2019 (the next election). But if God intervenes, nothing terrible will happen. So we have to make God intervene by praying seriously. The enemy has an agenda in that year 2019.

What happens in 2019 may be very terrible. Let us all join hands and pray for our country and the leadership of this country because God isn't happy with the leaders of this country.

God bless you Lamasta smiley
I equally had a dream where buhari was on clutches and he was struggling to move around. Before I slept I wasn't in any way thinking about him.. Or Nigeria.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
ngobaby2264:
I equally had a dream where buhari was on clutches and he was struggling to move around. Before I slept I wasn't in any way thinking about him.. Or Nigeria.
Hello ngobaby2264 lets be praying for our dear nation especially for PEACE and UNITY cos that's the major area Nigerias problem lies.....It Is Well Sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
I believe this nation will be better because God is involved.

If you look at the map of AFRICA, it looks like a PISTOL and if you see where NIGERIA is located, it's like the TRIGGER.

Secondly, from another view , the map of AFRICA looks like a WOLF head-shape with EARS, if you look at the position of NIGERIA, it's like the VOCAL region. NIGERIA gives voice to the continent AFRICA!

We are the giants of this great continent.

On sunday after church, i was in a meeting and the LORD gave me a vision of nigeria and where it's heading to.

In this vision, the flag colours representing NIGERIA(Green white green) was crested on a throne that was glittering(gold-like)... Then the image disappeared.

Then i asked the LORD, does this mean that NIGERIA would be great again??. I didn't get an answer but i knew deep down from that point that this nation shall arise greatly and every other nations will bow to our GLORY!

There's no success story without failure or good times without bad times because life is like a two edged sword!

Let's keep praying for our nation and our leaders!. It's because of the Church(body of christ), this nation is on the verge of rising to sky limits.. We are the seed of the righteous, therefore the seeds of the righteous are blessed!

Look around and tell me what you see... RECESSION??. Hahaha.. NO! I see a great nation NIGERIA on the throne . When others says there's a CASTING DOWN, we seeds of the righteous says there's a LIFTING UP!

Psalm 33:12 ... Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jacksonville:
I believe this nation will be better because God is involved.

If you look at the map of AFRICA, it looks like a PISTOL and if you see where NIGERIA is located, it's like the TRIGGER.

Secondly, from another view , the map of AFRICA looks like a WOLF head-shape with EARS, if you look at the position of NIGERIA, it's like the VOCAL region. NIGERIA gives voice to the continent AFRICA!

We are the giants of this great continent.

On sunday after church, i was in a meeting and the LORD gave me a vision of nigeria and where it's heading to.

In this vision, the flag colours representing NIGERIA(Green white green) was crested on a throne that was glittering(gold-like)... Then the image disappeared.

Then i asked the LORD, does this mean that NIGERIA would be great again??. I didn't get an answer but i knew deep down from that point that this nation shall arise greatly and every other nations will bow to our GLORY!

There's no success story without failure or good times without bad times because life is like a two edged sword!

Let's keep praying for our nation and our leaders!. It's because of the Church(body of christ), this nation is on the verge of rising to sky limits.. We are the seed of the righteous, therefore the seeds of the righteous are blessed!

Look around and tell me what you see... RECESSION??. Hahaha.. NO! I see a great nation NIGERIA on the throne . When others says there's a CASTING DOWN, we seeds of the righteous says there's a LIFTING UP!

Psalm 33:12 ... Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

SHALOM

Sighted, concur...

All we need I HOPE, reminds me of one of my favourite songs "HOPE" by Hillsong United cheesy beautiful beautiful song...

Indeed we shall testify again, God is in control of Nigeria, let's be still.... He is God!!! *smiles*
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jdazzle:

Sighted, concur...

All we need I HOPE, reminds me of one of my favourite songs "HOPE" by Hillsong United cheesy beautiful beautiful song...

Indeed we shall testify again, God is in control of Nigeria, let's be still.... He is God!!! *smiles*

YES ! Brethren, indeed we shall testify, arise and shine beyond the norm, for the GLORY of the LORD!..

God is involved..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Brethren I greet all of you in the name of Jesus. It's been a long time. I hope you are all doing fine. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Chairman....you are highly welcome. Thanks for the compliment. And no we don't dispose anyone. Even if you are a two year old. From my little experience with God....he sometimes prefer using the youngest of 'last borns' r.g david, joseph, jacob, moses, solomon etc. so that the senior ones won't glory in his presence ? ( I think smiley ). Feel free to share ur experiences....we all are eager to learn from you sir.
And wen you say a gift like the word of God what exactly do u mean? Feel free.....this is your heavenly father's personal thread on nairaland. wink
Hey Nnam.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jdazzle:

Sighted, concur...

Yes. And lets start speaking to Nigeria to rise up and fight those who rape and ravish her. Let Nigeria revolt against her enemies.
Lets begin to bless Nigeria and speak life to her.

Nigeria, You shall survive and not die...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
fischer77:
Brethren I greet all of you in the name of Jesus. It's been a long time. I hope you are all doing fine. God bless you.
Elder. You left your younger ones.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:
I have attached an pdf ebook if you are a Reader take you time to read

How-to-be led-by-the-holy-spirit by Keneth Hagin

LINK: [url]http://www.dailybread.com.au/e-books/K-E-Hagin/How-to-be%20led-by-the-holy-spirit.pdf[/url]

Thank you very much sir for this
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ngobaby2264: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Please I had a dream where my natural hair was full long and black, just beautiful. This is the first time I've had a dream like that. Other times have been negative, I've even dreamt of were my hair was shaved.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2016
ngobaby2264:
Please I had a dream where my natural hair was full long and black, just beautiful. This is the first time I've had a dream like that. Other times have been negative, I've even dreamt of were my hair was shaved.

Glory restoration....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:
On Praying in tongues, what do you guide you mind to do?

Sometimes I lost focus on mySELF when praying in tongue, hence, I revert to pray with understanding, please share your experience with us, how you manage or discipline your mind.

Thanks

CC:
nnamdiosu, dazzle101, temi4fash,
analice107 (Anas09), oyeludef, jdazzle
JMG1, Tjayjosh, Hananhezron, CharlyG1
nnamdiosu, sonofthunder, Superior1,
Mercyoverflow, gadegunle Great0

Fischer77 destinedtee Ishilove trueking

If I dont mention you sorry i missed that

Personally, i looove praying in tongues, you don't have to think;And sometimes, thinking is the last thing i want to do. grin grin
Yes, me too i lose focus, most of the time.

Sometimes, i would pray, i would "hear" so much rumble and noise in my mind, even if the physcial environment is so quiet, noise like loud music, many people speaking in loud voices; it 's even worse when your mind starts reminding you of people who offended you in one way or the other.
But guess what? i just go on and eventually "the noise" dies down.
Sometimes i just doze off and fall asleep, but my heart keeps praying in the Spirit;

I don't stop, whatever crosses my mind,i don't care, i just go on, sometimes i hear a voice tell me "ah, what kind of bad quality prayer are you sending to God like this? He won't accept it". Then feelings of guilt try to get in, but i just keep on until these feelings dissappear

I just press on until this "burning" feeling starts to rise and...WHOA!
That's why i pray mostly at night or if i do pray during the day, i lock myself in my room in the afternoon, when siblings all go out to chill with friends or are not back from school, because a lot of seemingly crazy and wonderful things happen to me at this momentgrin grin grin

I do not even pray in an audible voice, i always whisper....ah,that's it when you live with peeps who need to wake up early for school/work grin grin grin or peeps who are not always comfortable with your[i] "choices"[/i] altough they respect your stand, as they call it.Plus, the world does not necessarily need to know when i pray or when i don't grin grin

That's what i do....focus or no focus..i just go on....
The moment u stop, discouragement sets in.

That's how it works for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2016
My people, make i tell una wetin happen to me this night....

Hmmmm, NEVER GIVE LEGAL GROUNDS TO THE ENEMY TO ACCUSE YOU O! THAT IS HOW YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MERCIFUL OUR GOD IS!!!

This night i had a dream or is it a vision? One day, someone should help me differentiate

I was standing in a big hall, glowing white hall,that looked like a court-room many people with radiating faces where standing beside me with long white glowing robes, arranged as if they were a choir; you know how these large choirs are usually arranged;

A man stepped forward as if to present his case, he looked up to speak; it was as if there was someone sitting "upwards" [/i]because all the time the man was speaking, his head was raised. And light beams from "up" were shining downwards. But i never saw the person sitting up there, only heard His voice.

[i]The man who stepped forward, began to rant [i]
[/i]" [i]She is for me; she did this, she did that at this period of time"
[/i]
One voice from "up" answered; what do you have against her exactly? You accuse her of this or that, but she repented of so and so sin and made up for so and so action; what is your problem against her exactly? "

I sensed the argument was about me; i was just standing there, watching

The man would get nervous, argue his case with more energy
"I have every right to act in her life"
"She did this, she did that; You are not being fair,in so and so case, your clause states this, your clause states that

Then the glowing beings turned and looked at me puzzled with their mouths opened; then they asked the man "are you sure this is the person you are talking about? But she asked for forgiveness for all the sins she committed naw, what do you want from her?"

Still, the man wasn't satisfied; now he was getting really angry stating one "clause" [/i]after the other;

He started yelling at the person sitting[i] "up there": [/i]She is not the person you talking about; she is not like that; This is what your clauses state in the case of this or that offense!!!

He started reminding the person[i] "at the top"
of the[i] "clauses He Himself established by His Authority"[/i].

I heard the voice say "I have nothing against her"

The man threw a fit, he screamed with rage, it was as if his eyes were about to come out of their sockets, he foamed, jumped up and down in anger;
Before he angrily stormed out of the hall, he promised[i] "it will not end like that!"[/i]

When i woke up in the morning, i realized i forgot to pay my tithe for this month!!!!

I was so caught up with activities here and there that the thing just flew out of my mind. I still can't understand how i forgot.

Na so i picked up the tithe hurriedly, first thing this morning, i run pay!!!!

[i]Is that how things in the spirit work?
I still cannot believe it....
[/i]

I repeat, do not give legal grounds to the enemy to accuse you!!!
This is not a story i heard, it happened to me! This night!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Prov. 14:1. A Wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands.

This morning i asked the Holy Spirit to teach me to build my home, this is what he taught me.

Qualities of a Wise woman.

1). A Wise woman defines herself: As the man's helper.

2). A Wise woman defines her Status and place as under a man.

3). A Wise woman defines Marriage and her place in it,
She recognises that she did not institude marriage, God did. So she obeys God by obeying her man.

4). A Wise woman recognises that Marriage has rules and those rules are binding on her.

5). A Wise woman remembers that it is the man who moved to her home to bring her to his, not her.

6). A Wise woman recognises that its her who takes up his family as hers, his name as hers his siblings as hers,his tribe, nationality and even race as hers, not him.

7). A Wise woman Submits to her Husband irreapective of...
The Bible says to marry only in the Lord, but if you disobey this injunction and marries outside of the Lord, whatever you find with and in the man, you live with it.

cool. A Wise woman should not be hash, for she knows that soft words turns away wrath, but grevious words stirs up anger.

9). A Wise woman should not be hard; She knows that the battle is not for the strong. She should not be Pressing, but, Gentle, humble, kind, meek and lowly.

10). A Wise woman knows that the man is naturally egotistic, she watches not to bruise it.

11). A Wise woman does not discuss her husband/marriage with her friends and family.

12). She does not compare her husband with other men she had known.

13). A Wise woman does not talk back when her husband is upset and is talking.

14). A Wise woman controls her anger and does not raise her voice at her huaband. She recofnises that the man is the head of the house and the mouth, eyes ears are in the head. She see, ears and speaking through him

15). A Wise woman knows that Wisdom is mightier than the weapons of War. And ruling her husband is not by power.

16). She knows that if ahe does all the above, Her husbands ATM pin, bank accounts, his heart, and everything will be under her Control. Outsiders will see her as Mumu, but inside, she is the Puppeteer, while the man is the Puppet.

BUT....
THE FOOLISH WOMAN IS A FEMINIST.
*takes cover*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Anas09:
Prov. 14:1. A Wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands.

This morning i asked the Holy Spirit to teach me to build my home, this is what he taught me.

Qualities of a Wise woman.

1). A Wise woman defines herself: As the man's helper.

2). A Wise woman defines her Status and place as under a man.

3). A Wise woman defines Marriage and her place in it,
She recognises that she did not institude marriage, God did. So she obeys God by obeying her man.

4). A Wise woman recognises that Marriage has rules and those rules are binding on her.

5). A Wise woman remembers that it is the man who moved to her home to bring her to his, not her.

6). A Wise woman recognises that its her who takes up his family as hers, his name as hers his siblings as hers,his tribe, nationality and even race as hers, not him.

7). A Wise woman Submits to her Husband irreapective of...
The Bible says to marry only in the Lord, but if you disobey this injunction and marries outside of the Lord, whatever you find with and in the man, you live with it.

cool. A Wise woman should not be hash, for she knows that soft words turns away wrath, but grevious words stirs up anger.

9). A Wise woman should not be hard; She knows that the battle is not for the strong. She should not be Pressing, but, Gentle, humble, kind, meek and lowly.

10). A Wise woman knows that the man is naturally egotistic, she watches not to bruise it.

11). A Wise woman does not discuss her husband/marriage with her friends and family.

12). She does not compare her husband with other men she had known.

13). A Wise woman does not talk back when her husband is upset and is talking.

14). A Wise woman controls her anger and does not raise her voice at her huaband. She recofnises that the man is the head of the house and the mouth, eyes ears are in the head. She see, ears and speaking through him

15). A Wise woman knows that Wisdom is mightier than the weapons of War. And ruling her husband is not by power.

16). She knows that if ahe does all the above, Her husbands ATM pin, bank accounts, his heart, and everything will be under her Control. Outsiders will see her as Mumu, but inside, she is the Puppeteer, while the man is the Puppet.

BUT....
THE FOOLISH WOMAN IS A FEMINIST.
*takes cover*

takes cover, ehn?
You sabi find trouble ha ha ha ha!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:
I have attached an pdf ebook if you are a Reader take you time to read

How-to-be led-by-the-holy-spirit by Keneth Hagin

LINK: [url]http://www.dailybread.com.au/e-books/K-E-Hagin/How-to-be%20led-by-the-holy-spirit.pdf[/url]
Thanks for the book bro, God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
fischer77:
Welcome back Bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2016
This thread help me in area of knowing how to go on dreams issue. A dream was shared by my pastor. I interprets it by the power of Holy Ghost to the group i was in church. We pray concerning it and God avert the situation. Glory to Him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
HananHezron:

takes cover, ehn?
You sabi find trouble ha ha ha ha!!!! grin grin grin
I know say the Feminists will come for my jugular
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Anas09:

I know say the Feminists will come for my jugular

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you for making my day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
analice107:

Hey Nnam.

Hi sweety.wink how's that convert of yours.....the ex herbalist. Hope u still checking up on him?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hello every one, don't really know where to start from.

My mind is always filled with evil thoughts, bitterness and hatered. Although I don't have the mind to hurt anyone. I have tried so hard to work on it but to no avail. I love God and want to serve him, but it's not working out.

Sometime in 2012, I could still remember one instance I heard clearly from God. These days is as if am faking my walk with Him. I totally feel empty. Am always distracted when studying praying or worshiping.

Now I just feel maybe God has closed my page with him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Secondly I have being believing God for babies, at times when it's close to my time of d month I will just have dis funny dream, it's either I see red oil, or red tomatoes and before u know it d blood comes.

Last week I saw an owl twice in my house, and I later remember that I was seeing something like that in d house we moved from. So my pastor came to pray with us and the owl has stopped coming since then.

I have prayed and fasted but no result, is there something I need to do?

Pls help a sis out as am no longer happy, no child, no source of income. At times I just feel am under a strong demonic spell. Seriously dats wat my mind tells me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by An0nimus: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
HananHezron:

Personally, i looove praying in tongues, you don't have to think;And sometimes, thinking is the last thing i want to do. grin grin
Yes, me too i lose focus, most of the time.

Sometimes, i would pray, i would "hear" so much rumble and noise in my mind, even if the physcial environment is so quiet, noise like loud music, many people speaking in loud voices; it 's even worse when your mind starts reminding you of people who offended you in one way or the other.
But guess what? i just go on and eventually "the noise" dies down.
Sometimes i just doze off and fall asleep, but my heart keeps praying in the Spirit;

I don't stop, whatever crosses my mind,i don't care, i just go on, sometimes i hear a voice tell me "ah, what kind of bad quality prayer are you sending to God like this? He won't accept it". Then feelings of guilt try to get in, but i just keep on until these feelings dissappear

I just press on until this "burning" feeling starts to rise and...WHOA!
That's why i pray mostly at night or if i do pray during the day, i lock myself in my room in the afternoon, when siblings all go out to chill with friends or are not back from school, because a lot of seemingly crazy and wonderful things happen to me at this momentgrin grin grin

I do not even pray in an audible voice, i always whisper....ah,that's it when you live with peeps who need to wake up early for school/work grin grin grin or peeps who are not always comfortable with your[i] "choices"[/i] altough they respect your stand, as they call it.Plus, the world does not necessarily need to know when i pray or when i don't grin grin

That's what i do....focus or no focus..i just go on....
The moment u stop, discouragement sets in.

That's how it works for me

Beautiful.

My mind wanders when I pray in tongues. Sometime I have to whip it back in line as I pray but continue praying. Sometimes, when I preservere, it gets to a point when the fire just starts burning and I lose control. It's hard for me to explain. I just keep going, uttering mysteries till I get to this point of deep peace and everything quiets down.

Those few moments are bliss.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Let me share something that happened to me last yr, we attend a church that is blessed with vision, hubby's church. on the 22 of sept, in our bible study with just 5 members, the Spirit of d Lord moved mightily to use one of our pastors who was on a visit from the east to tell me my womb was tied, He also said as he was talking to me He is sending His angels to untie it. He said something else and I quote" I know what my daughter is looking for, if I give her now, she will deny me later ".

After that episode I got pregnant in oct and miscarried in dec.

Now my question, is it that God used that pregnancy to let me know that He will do it when he wants to, or God actually did and the enemy went again to untie it?

Now if d enemy went to untie it why will God allow it?

Let me also remind u dat I had d dream abt the miscarriage and it played out in real life despite prayer and fasting.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHALOM!

I am a Born Again Pentecostal Christian, but I do not believe that anyone who uses abbreviations is a serious nor trustworthy person.

"U" for "YOU."

"NEVA" for "NEVER.

You never saw an Angel: period!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Lol @ its not attack. Off course its not. Its just that you're undergoing training in the school of biblical studies and it takes time. Concerning delivery this is how I susscessfully overcame mine...I got an excercise book and start jotting down bible passages (warfare, promises, encouragements) etc. Then I started memorizing them. Slowly but steadily my intake of bible increased till I could quote lots and lots of scriptures.
Concerning ur sleeping during bible reading...no need to be alarmed. This is what you do. I played my fav Christian music that gingers me along side my bible reading. So when the sleep comes, I leave the Bible, and start singing the song. When the sleep fades, I pick up my Bible again. I think my body understood that as long as it misbehaves and feels sleepy, I will add more task for it. So it cooperated reluctantly. But I no send am. smiley .....however ensure that you are not tired before reading the bible. Its natural to feel sleepy when reading the bible if the reader has been stressed. So time ur bible reading in section. E.g read 20 mins, drop it, read another 20 mins some hours later, then read another 20 mins much later. Unknowingly you've read the Bible for one hour (60 mins make one hour wink )
Your singing spiritual songs that just enters your mouth is a wonderful gift. Wish I had it too
God bless you. And me too

My senior prophet thanks for these jawe..

I would give it a try..

Thanks.

Hope you good??

With great power comes great responsibility bro...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
There are a lot of things going on in my life right now ( which I will explain later). The man of God (a branch pastor of a very big church in Nigeria here in SA)[I am currently in South Africa] told me that neither the devil nor any enemy is responsible but that God is the one working out everything which will be like a history for me to tell later. He said he saw me on the pulpit preaching and that I was called to serve and if I refuse to heed to God's call, I would die. He said plainly that answering God's call is the only way for me to remain alive and he said he is seeing the gifts of Singing, healing and interpreting the word of God..
You couldn't imagine the shock on my face that a man of God who I came to see for guidance and counselling was now telling me I was to be a Pastor...Pastoring was the last thing on my mind.
And then I asked him if I was just to be an ordinary brother to serve God well or a pastor. He said he is seeing me standing on a pulpit not in the congregation....
And ever since then I haven't really accepted the call because I am still doubting it so I have been looking for confirmation....
So please I need answers to the following questions:::
1. Does God use suffering to train His children?
2. Is it proper for me to Request a sign from God if He truly called me [Because it is a big risk to venture into pastoral ministry without a calling from God]
3. Is there any Gift like interpreting the word of God
4. And if I finally want to accept the call, how do I go about it?
Please I need Holy-Spirit guided answers!!!
I believe everyone here also has calling and I need help on how to go about with mine

Boss,

There must have been so many signs that you have ignored for you to have got to these level.

1. Now, I dont understand the part where the lord use suffering to train his children but if he force children to do his work especislly if you have been set aside to do the Job then yes.

2. Definitely, You can always ask and he will show you, Just so you are convinced about the whole thing.

3. No sir, But i would say there is something called Teaching gift which strongly relates to the what you asking about

4. Accept the call, Na there gan gan the work dai, You dont just accept a call because someone told you so. You have to be sure yourself and hear God directly. If am to advise you, I will say you go and fast and pray wella until you hear God. Then he would teach you where you should go.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

I understand your situation...I guess we're on thesame page.. I'm as well a young man here too...

Don't worry about the signs and confirmations, because if the calling is genuine, God will make others discern this calling upon your life anywhere u find urself..

I as well received a prophetic word describing and announcing my calling , just like u....

The sign is a mark on you.. Only the ones with prophetic insight will be able to discern it @ ur young age.. Elders too might discern it...now the questions are

1. Do you see images/visions, and dreams(prophetic dreams)

sometimes i see images of places, buildings, mountains and multi-coloured skies.

writings, books with inscriptions..

All these i see with my eyes shut or opened...
I've had too many revelations..the current one i had and shared with my family was about my aunt and her last born..

In the realms of the spirit, the enemy sent a killing sword to kill her last born...while she was panicking in the realms of the spirit.

Not quite long we received a call that my aunt's last born(a year old) was thrown from a story building and when he landed on solid groud, nothing happened to him.

Whatever danger that is revealed is what GOD has averted.

This is another confirmation and people around u will confirm this.

2. Do you have this revelatory gifts like words of wisdom and knowledge plus discerning of spirits..??

Sometimes when i'm conversating with friends.. I begin to hear them saying ..''guy, you're so wise i wish i could live like u''. And i'm like, ''what??, i'm being plain and u call that wise?''

Sometimes i have this strong feeling deep inside of me like someone is staring at me or like am not alone.

I've had a short prayer session and when i opened my eyes in the dark, i saw a bright disappearing light like a camera flash..

With all these signs, i'm not still satisfied..but let the will of GOD be done..

3Do you love music? ..
Music is a way of drawing God's presence especially in worship.

I've always loved music and it came in a way that i don't love razz songs but soft songs which makes me want to worship.

When i was still listening to worldly songs, my friends used to tell me to stop acting like a girl and listen to hip/hop ..

I love to worship God ..

Number 2 isnt really necessary but it comes from the impartation of Jesus christ..

But no matter what, don't derail from the path of righteousness.. Be steadfast and prayerful..

If the calling is truly upon u..I won't be surprised if you tell me ur childhood was miserable, limited love, loneliness. You've always had very hard times that made u cry so much.

You fantasise alot, you think in pictures, you wish u had a better life... Etc..

If it's so, then you're undergoing a training which is for your own good and don't expect things to be rosy alltime... Because GOD is going to deal with every aspect of ur life that might hinder u from answering the CALL.

You will get to a point where you only depend on him and not man.

Every great man had a story to tell. Stay blessed smiley

All things will work together for your good because God is with you..

Shalom!

These one are signs of the prophetic.

For other ministry gift, it does not become very obvious until it gets to a certain level.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

Brother I love these great words and everything you said just rhymed with my life except for the dreams and word of knowledge / wisdom...
I dream meaningless dreams most times..i don't think I have ever dreamt and that dream came to pass. I also dream bad dreams sometimes which I pray against...
My childhood was a mess....although I was very intelligent back then in school, I was always the best. And it spread from school to church....every church I went to then, they always call me pastor....coz I loved things of God alot even now. And I was always participating in every church activity ...
But for Music, I don't have a good voice..but I am an aspiring artist. I write both secular and Gospel songs, I have even recorded one of my numerous songs....i am a very good songwriter such that I get inspired by everything and when I compose a song, everybody likes it....they even nicknamed me the next generation wizkid then in school but the irony of everything was that even though I was a very good song writer, I didn't have a good voice. My voice was crap....
That leads me to another question!!!!
Since God wants me to serve him, why then does He inspire me to write songs
Or is it the devil who has been inspiring me all along
And funny enough, every church I attend I always join the choir and am also an instrumentalist. Coz i love singing a lot and praising God as well....
But I need more answers.....
Do all these prove that I have a calling
How can I know
Should I ask God for a sign

Bros,

Please calm down. No need to get worried, your own part is to be willing, the avenue and how you go about it, God would take care of that.

Look at Nathaniel Bassey i respect that guy a lot and it cos of the gift upon his life.

What am i saying cool down..

Whatever it is you are doing continue to do it. A man tells you you would be a man of God, he is correct but the timing he does not know, The truth is no prophet can tell you more than 20% at most of What God has in stock for you.

You know why in order to avoid manipulations, envy and some other things. You just need to cool down and hear God yourself and know how far.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.