Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808407 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
sylvalord:
Pissing your pants? Stay off my path for your own good. Why are you so obsessed with me? Must you quote me? Fvck off!!
I want you to make good your silly threats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. What is this?
Nothing that concerns you!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
@Vooks.
Pls I need to know how to report an unrully character to the MODs.
This Sylverlord character is getting out of hand and needs to be put in chcek.
Probably he doesn't know the rules in NL.
He insults, uses obscened language, he threatens other NLanders.. If he is a cultist or a Junkie, he shd keep it to himself, we don't need him here. He is constituting nuisance.
I don't know if the MODs will get this.

Cc:Lalasticlala and Ishilove.
Pls go through Sylverlords comments and see. He needs to be banned till next elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
@vooks.
Sonoflucifer is doing the work of his father lucifer. It'll be strange if he refrains from it. Why won't he spit on Yahwey's throne? His father Lucifer thought he could get it, now his doomed to HELL, him and his boyscouts.
Blasphemy is Lucifer's L1.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
stardragon:

is fantasizing lustfuly about a girl u love before sleeping in the night a sin? i've been doing these, evry day for many yrs now, it aid me in sleeping.

Dear stardragon..
I know we're human beings and we tend to think lustfully about the opposite sex in our minds sometimes.. But it is wrong following the Christian way. Jesus Christ warned us about it.
because when you continue to do this(like in your case; it aids your sleep), you open up yourself for demons, you'll enter into masturbation, fornication and all kinds of sexual sins.. And demons will have a gr8 influence over your mind.
You'll be thinking of s*x almost throughout the day.
Let me tell you how it happens..

When you start fantasizing about that girl sexually on your bed and it makes your sleep sweet, you send out transmission signals(just like a radio that sends out waves) into the atmosphere, so there is sexual energy you have stirred up without you knowing.. If it is continual and immoral(against the standard of God), demons will come to that person.
This sexual fantasy thought invites demons when the imagination has become very very strong. That is, your imagining about that girl now starts to seem so real and so sweet to you,you start having er*ction etc.. That's when demons start to notice. That's when you become open for demonic attacks.

Now just so you know, the spirit world is in this same physical world we live in.. Its just that you don't see the spirits.

So when you send out this sexual energy waves, demons can sense it, they can sniff it from afar if its not legit (you know what i mean).. Its just like vultures smelling a dead body from afar & gathering to eat it. When they sense this, they will come to you. A demon can attach itself to you and now takes control of your fantasy thinking. It will now be the one incharge, sending all the sex thoughts to you. Your sexual thots will now run overdrive.

Later the person can masturbate 5times daily, go into bestiality, homosexuality, all kinds of sexual things.
This will make the person's life miserable and delay the blessings of God in his/her life.

Pls try to stop doing it. Rebuke the thoughts when it comes next time.
God bless you!

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Are marine spirits(mermaids) real? If yes, tell me their features/characteristics. I need this piece of information to make some major decisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
stardragon:

ok, what of when u'ar lustfuly fantasizing about ur own wife, is tha also a sin?
May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer, may her breast satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love (Proverbs 5:18-19). Yes it is ok, and encouraged to lust and fantasize about your wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Are marine spirits(mermaids) real? If yes, tell me their features/characteristics. I need this piece of information to make some major decisions.

LOL.. Why would you want to bother yourself with this knowledge anyway?

YES they exist but they're not beautiful as they're depicted on TV.. They're very ugly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:24am On Nov 24, 2015
CharlyG1:

LOL.. Why would you want to bother yourself with this knowledge anyway?

YES they exist but they're not beautiful as they're depicted on TV.. They're very ugly.
This no be funny matter ooh. I never knew that mermaids are ugly. I have dis woman with me, she is so fair and beautiful but kind of acting strange, like she being possessed by marine spirits. She has quite a long natural hair, i have n't seen such in my life before. She blinks her eyes a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2015
sylvalord:
We shall see!! Keep quoting me puppet, please show the world how stupid and how addicted to me you are by quoting me again. If you ever stop quoting me, then you are a never-do- well and you hail from a family of bastards. Incorrigible swine!!

You are a hopeless troll, and unfortunately you won't distract nobody with your antics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Anas09:
@vooks.
Sonoflucifer is doing the work of his father lucifer. It'll be strange if he refrains from it. Why won't he spit on Yahwey's throne? His father Lucifer thought he could get it, now his doomed to HELL, him and his boyscouts.
Blasphemy is Lucifer's L1.

Satanists are taught to blaspheme so as to distance them from the glory of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
CharlyG1:

Dear stardragon..
I know we're human beings and we tend to think lustfully about the opposite sex in our minds sometimes.. But it is wrong following the Christian way. Jesus Christ warned us about it.
because when you continue to do this(like in your case; it aids your sleep), you open up yourself for demons, you'll enter into masturbation, fornication and all kinds of sexual sins.. And demons will have a gr8 influence over your mind.

When you start fantasizing about that girl sexually on your bed and it makes your sleep sweet, you send out transmission signals(just like a radio that sends out waves) into the atmosphere, so there is sexual energy you have stirred up without you knowing.. If it is continual and immoral(against the standard of God), demons will come to that person.
This sexual fantasy thought invites demons when the imagination has become very very strong. That is, your imagining about that girl now starts to seem so real and so sweet to you,you start having er*ction etc.. That's when demons start to notice. That's when you become open for demonic attacks.

Now just so you know, the spirit world is in this same physical world we live in.. Its just that you don't see the spirits.

So when you send out this sexual energy waves, demons can sense it, they can sniff it from afar if its not legit (you know what i mean).. Its just like vultures smelling a dead body from afar & gathering to eat it. When they sense this, they will come to you. A demon can attach itself to you and now takes control of your fantasy thinking. It will now be the one incharge, sending all the sex thoughts to you. Your sexual thots will now run overdrive.

Later the person can masturbate 5times daily, go into bestiality, homosexuality, all kinds of sexual things.
This will make the person's life miserable and delay the blessings of God in his/her life.

God bless you!

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
stardragon:

i stared mastubation from the age of 4yrs and i stoped at the age of eighteen , though

It's good you stopped.. But sexual fantasies will bring back the masturbation if you continue in it.. Or may force you into fornication or any other sexual sin. And when masturbation comes back this time, it will be much much stronger because demons will definitely involve themselves with you.

So stop the sexual fantasies.
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

This no be funny matter ooh. I never knew that mermaids are ugly. I have dis woman with me, she is so fair and beautiful but kind of acting strange, like she being possessed by marine spirits. She has quite a long natural hair, i have n't seen such in my life before. She blinks her eyes a lot.

lol.. You're funny.
First of all, it's one thing to be possessed by demons and another thing to be a demon. And one thing to be a marine spirit and another thing to be possessed by marine spirits..

Those attributes she has don't necessarily qualify her to be a marine spirit or to be possessed by one. Normal human beings have those qualities too. With time you'll know if she's either of the two..

If you're very uncomfortable with her in your spirit man then it's advisable you either talk to her about it or you part ways with her. It's up to you, it depends. Is she your fiancee or just a friend? Do you love her sincerely or not? It all depends on you. You can add a little prayer to clarify your doubts.
God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Stop spreading lies in the name of the Holie Spirit. I curse you and your dead Jew Jesus. I spit on Yahweh's throne. angry
1cor12:3 ...no man speaking by d Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed and no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Give ur life to christ and b set free from d spirit of anti christ (1john 2:22, 4:3 and 2jn1:7)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
oyeludef:
1cor12:3 ...no man speaking by d Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed and no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Give ur life to christ and b set free from d spirit of anti christ (1john 2:22, 4:3 and 2jn1:7)
No one advertises dead Jews like Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
A prayer for Brother Charles.

Glorious and everlasting father, you are the immortal, the invincible, the rock in ages past. Your ways are unsearchable, and your thoughts passed finding out. You are the Most High God, doing according to your will, in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the Earth, so that no man can say to you, what are you doing?,
Lord, you are on the throne of the universe directing all things after the counsel Of your will.
Your will is irreversible, you are absolute, sovereign in every realm of your dominion. You are vested with perfect wisdom and illimitable power. You are God indeed and God in name. I give you all the praise, because you are our eternal strength.
Your word says, you give power to the faint, and to them that have no might, you increase Strength, so therefor Lord, I lift my Brother Charles before you today, thanking you for all you have done and are doing in him and through him, and For increasing his strength.
Your word again says, even the youth shall faint and be weary and the young men shall utterly fall, but those that wait upon you shall renew their strength.

Jehovah shammah, the ever present God, Father, you are the God of all spirits and the God of all flesh, and to you shall all flesh come, Lord, for brother Charles, I ask for renewed strength, I ask for more of your grace for him, I ask for your protective arms to be wrapped around him, in the day and in the night. In his sitting down and in his rising up, in his out going and his coming in.
Jehovah Nissi our banner, I ask that your banner continually be over and around brother charles every minute of the day, to keep and to guide him aright.
Cause him to mount up on Eagles wings, cause him to soar above those that hate him.
Your are his exceeding great reward, so Lord reward him for the work he is doing here, Revealing the antics and the shackles and of satan over your people, let the eyes of as many that comes in here be opened, let their mindsets be changed by your divine contact and presence in this thread, let the influence of satan over ur people be destroyed.

Jehovah Saboth, the God of War. The Lord strong, the Lord mighty in battle. As a battle Axe, you have raised brother Charles, through him and by him, let the hordes of satan be crushed.

He shall tread upon snakes and scorpions and they shall die under his feet.
Uphold him by the power of your might. You said, touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm, so Lord, this day, I lift ur anionted before you, Let ur full wrath and fury come down swiftly on any one , man or demon, who dares to touch brother Charles.
Give him more revelations Lord, Ur word says, you do nothing except you first reveal it to ur servants. Open his eyes to see clearly that which you wish him to see for your people in this age and time.

Cause brother Charles to take roots downward and bear fruits upward today and for ever. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
CharlyG1:

It's good you stopped.. But sexual fantasies will bring back the masturbation if you continue in it.. Or may force you into fornication or any other sexual sin. And when masturbation comes back this time, it will be much much stronger because demons will definitely involve themselves with you.

So stop the sexual fantasies.
God bless you.
i sent u email, i've some issues to discuss with u...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2015
CharlyG1:

Dear stardragon..

God bless you!

well explained and said. now I see........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
nnamdiosu:

well explained and said. now I see........
you see what??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Anas09:

Glorious and everlasting father, you are the immortal, the invincible, the rock in ages past. Your ways are unsearchable, and your thoughts passed finding out. You are the Most High God, doing according to your will, in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the Earth, so that no man can say to you, what are you doing?,
Lord, you are on the throne of the universe directing all things after the counsel Of your will.
Your will is irreversible, you are absolute, sovereign in every realm of your dominion. You are vested with perfect wisdom and illimitable power. You are God indeed and God in name. I give you all the praise, because you are our eternal strength.
Your word says, you give power to the faint, and to them that have no might, you increase Strength, so therefor Lord, I lift my Brother Charles before you today, thanking you for all you have done and are doing in him and through him, and For increasing his strength.
Your word again says, even the youth shall faint and be weary and the young men shall utterly fall, but those that wait upon you shall renew their strength.

Jehovah shammah, the ever present God, Father, you are the God of all spirits and the God of all flesh, and to you shall all flesh come, Lord, for brother Charles, I ask for renewed strength, I ask for more of your grace for him, I ask for your protective arms to be wrapped around him, in the day and in the night. In his sitting down and in his rising up, in his out going and his coming in.
Jehovah Nissi our banner, I ask that your banner continually be over and around brother charles every minute of the day, to keep and to guide him aright.
Cause him to mount up on Eagles wings, cause him to soar above those that hate him.
Your are his exceeding great reward, so Lord reward him for the work he is doing here, Revealing the antics and the shackles and of satan over your people, let the eyes of as many that comes in here be opened, let their mindsets be changed by your divine contact and presence in this thread, let the influence of satan over ur people be destroyed.

Jehovah Saboth, the God of War. The Lord strong, the Lord mighty in battle. As a battle Axe, you have raised brother Charles, through him and by him, let the hordes of satan be crushed.

Uphold him by the power of your might. You said, touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm, so Lord, this day, I lift ur anionted before you, Let ur full wrath and fury come down swiftly on any one , man or demon, who dares to touch brother Charles.
Give him more revelations Lord, Ur word says, you do nothing except you first reveal it to ur servants. Open his eyes to see clearly that which you wish him to see for your people in this age and time.

Cause brother Charles to take roots downward and bear fruits upward today and for ever. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

powerful. I say a three fold amen for charles. amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
stardragon:
you see what??
I see the way the spiritual realm operates. nothing can be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anas09:

Wow.. Your prayers brought tears to my eyes. Nobody has ever prayed for me like this, maybe except my parents.. I really appreciate it.

Amen to all your prayers! I pray you have double of what you prayed for me. And everyone that wishes us well on this thread, E go better for d pesin in Jesus'Name.. Amen
God bless you soooo much. You shall experience something great very soon in Jesus Name. What you seek, you shall find.

God bless you Anas09!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
stardragon:
i sent u email, i've some issues to discuss with u...
I have replied.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
nnamdiosu:

powerful. I say a three fold amen for charles. amen

Thank you Nnamdi. God bless you too.
I really feel encouraged for all you guys prayers.
May God continue to make you shine and bless you wherever you go. The Lord shall always be with you in Jesus' Name.. Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bolaji3071(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jaymichael(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
bolaji3071:
I greet everybody contributing positively to this thread in the name of the Lord. Firstly i want to thank God for using the Op to open this thread. May God bless you more abundantly....

Have gone through this thread and am move to share my experience here.

I gave my life to Christ last year and somehow i backslided. But when i came back to myself, I rededicate my life to God again but after then have been strugling with the sin of lust, evil thoughs/ evil imaginations.. There is something i observe after all this, my conscience/mind won't just be at rest and i would ask God for forgiveness imediatetly...The problem i have is that i dont want to be doing all that but somehow when it started i wont just no how to control myself. I dont know if have been possesed or something because sometimes when praying alone with soberness of heart my body/head would just keep rising...Am typing this here because i want to be free. i did deliverance when i gave my life to christ. i read the bible, active in church service and am a worker in the churh also. I dont want this sin to pushe into fornication ......I want to move out of this bondage. Atimes when am walking alone on a normal day might just use my head to carry all this cobwebs, even at ome/work.

I want to be free. am not like this before, i no i open door to all this myself because before i gave my life to christ have been exposed to all this pornography and now it is affecting my spiritual life. am tired of falling and rising.

Thanks.
I also have a similar challenge, I met a man of GOD at a revival last Saturday. And he told me somethings about the steps to take for spiritual growth.
1. Make a determination to forsake all your sins, ask for forgiveness.
2. The prayers you need more at this stage is the for the holy spirit to come into ur life cos without the spirit, it is always easy to relapse back into sin.
3. Build a quiet time with GOD mostly in the early morning and at night. Make it constant.
4. Be prayerful and study the word diligently for all spiritual Breakthrough.
5. Ask for and allow the holy spirit to be your guide in the study of the word and in prayers.
May the Lord strengthen our spirit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anas09:

we've alot of pastors here!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
God continue to bless all the well meaning contributors here.. I have really learnt alot within a very short time. Jesus has given us authority which am very sure about but when we similar I.e fleshy lusts, then it doesn't help at all.. am a witness to this fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.