Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808437 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
And Amen to brother Charles.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bolaji3071(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
jaymichael:
I also have a similar challenge, I met a man of GOD at a revival last Saturday. And he told me somethings about the steps to take for spiritual growth.
1. Make a determination to forsake all your sins, ask for forgiveness.
2. The prayers you need more at this stage is the for the holy spirit to come into ur life cos without the spirit, it is always easy to relapse back into sin.
3. Build a quiet time with GOD mostly in the early morning and at night. Make it constant.
4. Be prayerful and study the word diligently for all spiritual Breakthrough.
5. Ask for and allow the holy spirit to be your guide in the study of the word and in prayers.
May the Lord strengthen our spirit.

Thanks sir....May God strenghten you too...

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
sylvalord:
That's it boy, go on. You just showed the world that you are my slave, you are under my control and you will do what i command you to do. Hahahahaha... You are a never-do-well and you hail from a family of bastards; you have proven this to be true. Quote me again my dear puppet, i won't release you for you amuse me beyond words.

Why are you obsessed with bastards? Are you projecting your lot on me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

This no be funny matter ooh. I never knew that mermaids are ugly. I have dis woman with me, she is so fair and beautiful but kind of acting strange, like she being possessed by marine spirits. She has quite a long natural hair, i have n't seen such in my life before. She blinks her eyes a lot.

Yeaa. From what u just wrote it's 100% a possessed lady with marine demons. Trust me cos I had an experience in months with a marine possessed lady (queen of d coast)
It's not funny. I saw things (spiritual) that I began to wonder how a lady could be this powerful. She was powerful. It took several days of deliverance with ministers of God before we could part ways.
Does she wear anklets?
Does she often look up and blinks very frequently? Watching an invisible mirror?
Does she love jewellery a lot?
Do you see big snake in ya dream alot? Of she is the one in reality.
Very fashion crazy I tell ya!
Can see everything globally @ same time
Knows almost everything carnal ,Politics, traditions and fake prophets and romance
They sing a lot. Don't like long fire prayers.
Loves music and very shiny clothes, make-ups, most of them bleach a lot even when they are already fair. Drink coca-cola a lot.
Very deadly jealous. Can harm lovers or rivals.
They Like Teddy bears and long hair touching their waist.
The often have innocent childlike voice.
Once with u no amount of prayers can bring your financial breakthrough because they are on assignment to stagnate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anas09:
@Vooks.
Pls I need to know how to report an unrully character to the MODs.
This Sylverlord character is getting out of hand and needs to be put in chcek.
Probably he doesn't know the rules in NL.
He insults, uses obscened language, he threatens other NLanders.. If he is a cultist or a Junkie, he shd keep it to himself, we don't need him here. He is constituting nuisance.
I don't know if the MODs will get this.

Cc:Lalasticlala and Ishilove.
Pls go through Sylverlords comments and see. He needs to be banned till next elections.
LOL.. Just look at how scared the fool is, i can feel your fear from two planets away. You unrepentant bigot, irredeemable illiterate!! So you are so blind that you can't see that i don't want anything to do with your piece of shitt of a thread but fools like you, vooks and that daughter of a harlot called busybody2(curses be upon y'all) have refused to let me go. Well since you don't want me to go, i shall stay. I could make you one of my puppets, all you need to do is: QUOTE OR MENTION ME AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
CharlyG1:

Collins, i'll need you to clarify this better with full details of what you saw because i dont quite understand what you said.
Thank you.
i dream/wake smetimex releasng smetng frm my hand to d door... Pls d presing at nait z getin worst wat can i do
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
good riddance to rubbish
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
sylvalord:
Hello my dear puppet, you know you are destined to be my slave forever right? Trust me we shall have a lot of fun together. Firstly we shall start by completely derailing this thread. You shall destroy this thread for you are my slave and you will do whatever i command you to for you are my toy. Quote me again and let the destruction of this piece of junk of a thread begin.
What this thread has accomplished you cant undo. Thata why it hurts you so bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
"... 10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel. ..."
may the lord thunder against and discomfit all your enemies till they be smitten before you in Jesus name, Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
i dream/wake smetimex releasng smetng frm my hand to d door... Pls d presing at nait z getin worst wat can i do

Collins I still don't understand you clearly.. When you release something from your hand, do you know what that thing looks like? Does the thing float away from your hand to the door?

If it's so it means there's something stealing your blessings.. Pls explain better what you mean.

Secondly, if the pressing on the bed continues, just command the spirit of oppression to leave you in the name of Jesus, that's all.
Stop any known sin you're committing, that's all. It will stop. If prayer can't stop this spirit, then it means the demon has a legit right over you which ofcourse is caused by sin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ sylverlord.
Right now I feel sorry for you. Maybe you didn't have the opportunity of being raised in a condinated family, where you feel loved, hence the hate oozing from you.
If you have a mother, as a lady, I'll say shame on her to have neglected you so much that you turned out this way. What did she do with her time, to allow you grow up like this? You are devoid of any sense of morals, you talk like an animal. From the way you talk, you seem like the type that can pick a gun, enter a crowd and kill people, or better still a serial killer.
May God, frustrate the plan of satan over your life and give u peace. Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Glory to God for the life of OP. God increase you richly amen. As an ardent reader of front page alone for politics update alone I just decide to move inside but specifically Religion section, the second thread I open was this one, and since 3 or 4 days ago I have being reading till i finish all 17 page tonight. God bless CharlyG1 and everyone else, Blessed God will put to silent the Sambalat and Tobiah of this thread because they have no part in this God driven train.

I am gifted mostly in Faith, Dream and others am yet to fully discovered.

Faith: Tell me what you are planning I only need to say God will do it. there was a time my church generator needed to be change my pastor was thinking of repair, But I told We are buying new one with not hope on any cash from the purse, a week later we Got the generator.

Dream: I do dream of the future but dont bother to lay it to heart reason being most of them were normal day activities. But those that carry message I do remember and pray over it. A good example is this Thread (deja vu) I have dreamt of this thread before, since its a normal situation i dont bother to keep it in mind

But i have a Lot of question for CharlyG1 some i will throw openly while some will be private

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
@sylvalord..
I like to ignore people like you because I know your real problem.
The only reason why i'm talking to you now is just to advise you, to warn you..
If you like insult me or anyone else, it's your business, we don't actually mind.

But don't insult God oo.. There are stories of people who insulted God and ended up badly..
Just google 'Famous people who mocked God'.. You'll see it for yourself. You don't know Who God is, you think you can say whatever you like?
Ask Nebucadnezzar.

The very next time you insult God/Jesus Christ on this thread again, you'll chew the grass with your teeth.. And you'll wonder why.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Glory to God for the life of OP. God increase you richly amen. As an ardent reader of front page alone.....

God bless you too GoodMuyis. We all welcome you to join us. It's all to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ, our God.

Continue reading & contribute too if you can. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2015
My first Question is about the Marine Spirit or being possessed by Marine Spirit

As regards to ZKOSOSO Question the answers are mu submission but not conclusion,
ZKOSOSO:

Does she wear anklets? I saw it once on one of them
Does she love jewellery a lot? It should be yes as night runs girls
Very fashion crazy I tell ya! Maybe
Drink coca-cola a lot. YES YES YES
They Like Teddy bears and long hair touching their waist. Yes maybe out of fashion
The often have innocent childlike voice. a kind of Low tone but not childish

I will share my experience with a Girl (and other) next room tomorrow if am able to clarify something
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Yeaa. From what u just wrote it's 100% a possessed lady with marine demons. Trust me cos I had an experience in months with a marine possessed lady (queen of d coast)
It's not funny. I saw things (spiritual) that I began to wonder how a lady could be this powerful. She was powerful. It took several days of deliverance with ministers of God before we could part ways.
Does she wear anklets?
Does she often look up and blinks very frequently? Watching an invisible mirror?
Does she love jewellery a lot?
Do you see big snake in ya dream alot? Of she is the one in reality.
Very fashion crazy I tell ya!
Can see everything globally @ same time
Knows almost everything carnal ,Politics, traditions and fake prophets and romance
They sing a lot. Don't like long fire prayers.
Loves music and very shiny clothes, make-ups, most of them bleach a lot even when they are already fair. Drink coca-cola a lot.
They Like Teddy bears and long hair touching their waist.
The often have innocent childlike voice.
Once with u no amount of prayers can bring your financial breakthrough because they are on assignment to stagnate.

Most of what you wrote are correct abt my woman. She does not wear anklets or bleach. She is naturally very fair and attractive. I have committed it to God. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
CharlyG1:
@sylvalord..
If you like insult me or anyone else, it's your business, we don't actually mind.

But don't insult God oo.. There are stories of people who insulted God and ended up badly..
Just google 'Famous people who mocked God'.. You'll see it for yourself. You don't know Who God is, you think you can say whatever you like?
Ask Nebucadnezzar.

The very next time you insult God/Jesus Christ on this thread again, you'll chew the grass with your teeth.. And you'll wonder why.
Because God is patient should not be reason for insult and mockery of His Holy Name . . this same God people on nairaland here insult have done beautiful things in people lives even till today that shows, He is the I am that I am...... a old friend of mine who lives in Ibadan and works in portharcourt ,quite distanced from me for more than 4 years said that before his wedding to the lady GOD TOLD him that he would marry, he was in lack due to finances expense ,money and went to see a influential uncle in his father's family after his late old retired father had died.his uncle asked who he was getting married to and he said it was an edo woman, his uncle frown and said he would not help him since he has left tribal customs by going to marry A edo woman who was a dedicated Christian herself .his uncle never recognized the fact that it was GOD arrangement for him, he gladly thanked his uncle for his objection. he went outside of the house of which incidentally his mother and other relations were in the house but were quiet and were confused and limited by the present circumstances.. as he got outside, he shouted that Jesus would give him a glorious wedding,, that moment he knew nothing but God can help him..as am currently typing this.he did his wedding last year around this time, has a bouncing baby girl and drives his own new car (a Honda Acura 2014)..this guy I tell you about is a graduate engineer from ado poly.. yet God blessed him in one of the biggest companies in port harcourt. he is not from rich family as his father grew old and things were somehow slow and they all reasoned very limited like people controlled by the world..when he went for envangelism..some people think he wears almost same shoe and close.. a time when I followed him for constant evangelism before I left where he stayed ,I had even been insulted by our landlords then for following him..I promise if you stay with him a day,you did think he is a Jesus - freak, countless night vigils both at church and in his room.. millions of constant prayers, so much destruction of the devils works and even though he is not most gifted I.e never heard him prophesies yet the Holy Spirit talks to him slot like as if they were so close brothers. he is humble and the guy has settled certain things in spiritual realms that would even baffle many knowledgeable Christians, I feel so sweet in my heart when I remember he was poor before and now rich..things are not hard for him, there must surely be a way even though he is not in anyway a pastor.. many more numerous things I can't say here,, hope this his small tip out of his many testimonies help you all..when serious men cry out to God in constant prayers 1,2,3Days the heavens are shaken.. it wasn't to long he started working in big company.. yet he is so rich and yet he never forgets his God. I will say his name is Bro.Tope Fatoba, and to all atheist that say God don't exist ,I could even release his number for sake of you guys... this will be a witness against your rebellion on day of judgement, Shalom!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
I was chatting with a friend Fzero, about the marine world. I've now decided to share this in a broader perspective with you guys.
-Exposing the spirit behind the marine kingdom..

I'll be discussing this on the thread tonight by God's grace with pictures & scriptural backings. It's going to be very insightful and spiritually educative.
God bless you all

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adedoks(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
CharlyG1:
I was chatting with a friend Fzero, about the marine world. I've now decided to share this in a broader perspective with you guys.
-Exposing the spirit behind the marine kingdom..

I'll be discussing this on the thread tonight by God's grace with pictures & scriptural backings. It's going to be very insightful and spiritually educative.
God bless you all
please do God bless you greatly

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sarassin:

Aaaaaaaargh, this your post is far too long for what is essentially a non-issue. Look we are all fellow passengers on these pages, different directions perhaps, but travellers nonetheless, none is greater than the other. I get what you were trying to do and you know we are each liable to get shot down in flames from time to time, a few pages back another chap gave me my marching orders!

No slight intended, none taken.

Just curious about your sign-off, are you OTO ? I used to know a guy in Heidelberg, he had a furious temper......

Hello, it is well.

With regard to the OTO thingy, no I am not, though I am well versed in their creeds. Just discovered that the movement was running at loggerheads with my subjective synthesis programme.

Seeing I am involved in the advanced arts ( read: Evocation to Physical Manifestation via the vehicle of CM), I really had to work on my psyche to make sure I don't bite more than I can chew.

Friend, it is real...very real. I unapologetically belong to the Objective Existence of Supernatural Entities group and seeing Crowley espoused a psychological lean to describing these beings which of course he inherited from his teachers Bennet, SLM and Dr.FIR subsequently inherited from him (Crowley) though the former vacillated at times between both continuum, it was very important for me not to toe the OTO line.

Yes, there is a psychological lean to thetje whole esoteric science stuff, so much so that to really develop in this thing of ours one has to really work out some real psychological stuff...psychoanalysis and whatnot.

There is so much to discuss here so you understand me better but this thread is not the place and time. Possibly this forum isn't. Tried couching my words in terms only an initiate can understand like you are so I don't get banished to the bottomless pit by you know who.

Maybe we'll create another thread to discuss matters in detail. Your journey thus far and mine and see if there is a meeting point as I am currently experimenting on mixing traditions to verify if the admonition given by the Old School system of practice on never mixing traditions is viable. I have come up with some interesting results.

At the anger stuff, lol, nah, am not usually so wound up. Like I said I was vulnerable that particular day and time.

Blessed Be.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is the greatest thread i've ever seen on nairaland!

Followed by these
https://www.nairaland.com/1544198/something-saw-child-no-one

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
CharlyG1:
@sylvalord..

Ask Nebucadnezzar.

Buhahaha.......... Fool! Do you think i am scared of your nonexistent sky daddy? You are an idiott for telling me that thrash.. You Son of a buttpirate. Eat grass with my teeth? Lol, fool i am not a goat like you.. You had better stay outta my path and tell the other deluded nonentities on this thread to do the same because if i hit you, your imaginary sky horse will not be able to save you for he doesn't exist.. Sayonara ugly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
vooks:

What this thread has accomplished you cant undo. Thata why it hurts you so bad.
oh yes my dear puppet, you are correct. I cannot undo the damage that this Junk of a thread has wroth to the cognition of people but i can prevent more damage from happening and you are already helping me achieve this. Welldone my dear..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Anas09:
@ sylverlord.
Right now I feel sorry for you. Maybe you didn't have the opportunity of being raised in a condinated family, where you feel loved, hence the hate oozing from you.
If you have a mother, as a lady, I'll say shame on her to have neglected you so much that you turned out this way. What did she do with her time, to allow you grow up like this? You are devoid of any sense of morals, you talk like an animal. From the way you talk, you seem like the type that can pick a gun, enter a crowd and kill people, or better still a serial killer.
May God, frustrate the plan of satan over your life and give u peace. Amen.
You are a bastard, an incorrigible nincompoop and nothing good will ever come outta your pathetic existence. You ninny, how dare you make degaratory statements about my mum? She is a virtuous woman, a great woman and she is higher than any goddess and is not like that haggard witch you call your mother. Wait do you have a mother? No you don't, a walking dead does not count as a mother. Son of an unrepentant wwhore.. Well i am a bit happy with you, you are finally one of my puppets. You and vooks will destroy this junk of a thread for me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
sylvalord:
You are a bastard, an incorrigible nincompoop and nothing good will ever come outta your pathetic existence. You ninny, how dare you make degaratory statements about my mum? She is a virtuous woman, a great woman and she is higher than any goddess and is not like that haggard witch you call your mother. Wait do you have a mother? No you don't, a walking dead does not count as a mother. Son of an unrepentant wwhore.. Well i am a bit happy with you, you are finally one of my puppets. You and vooks will destroy this junk of a thread for me..

OW..K Sorry no mind him o jare, do you mind......
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
GoodMuyis:

OW..K Sorry no mind him o jare, do you mind......
sorry, do i know you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello Guys,
I’m here to share a spiritual mystery secret.. This is an elaborate topic, so I’ll try to make it not too long.

I’m sure you guys would have been hearing words like ‘Queen of the coast’, ‘Queen of Heaven’ , Marine spirits etc.
Well this is to expose the spirit behind the Queen of the coast or Queen of Heaven.. It’s the same spirit.

The queen of the heaven dates back to Babylonian times.. There was a goddess named Libertas.. meaning liberty or freedom. This goddess believed that people should be free to do whatever they liked. Her motto was ‘If it feels good, do it’.. This goddess introduced ritual sex (holy sex), whereby prostitutes where told to sleep with priests for spiritual cleansing (holy sexual prostitution). People loved this goddess especially prostitutes because of the ungodliness she allowed them to do. So she was worshipped. She even has her image on some of the coins spent as money in those times. Her name varies in different countries. In Babylon she is known as ‘Ishtar’, In Rome she is called Mother
Libertas, in Greece she is ‘Asheroth. She has been worshipped throughout ages.

Some Americans do not actually know that the statue of Liberty is this same goddess of old. The creators of this statue are the Freemasons, a high level demonic cult system that started sooo many yrs ago. This is the same image that Columbia pictures use in their movies. She is actually the queen of heaven known as Asherah or Asheroth. She’s a goddess associated with the sun, also known as the sun goddess. When you’re watching a movie produced by Columbia pictures, pause it when you see the woman holding the torch, she is standing on a stairs which is actually the Egyptian pyramid of old, the illuminati eye symbol. How can a torch shine like the sun and a woman be among the clouds? Have you ever wondered about that? What she holds is a light or lights, representing satan or his false kingdom (antichrist). She is the same described in the book of Rev 17. It is not a coincidence that her statue stands on an island, she’s facing water. This symbolizes her as Queen over the coast just as Colossus was King over the seas(which is the same spirit).
The crown she wears on her head is a depiction of sun rays used in the Babylonian times, now it’s just 7 pikes.. this symbolizes the 7 continents of the world (Rev chapt. 17). . The torch she is holding is the illumination she gives to the whole world.. Lucifer is known as the Light bearer (someone who brings dawn or who brings light). This is actually light(illumination or illuminati) used to represent Satan.. Satan is the false illumination to the world, the antichrist. She promotes Satan by controlling the world with sexual sins, masturbation, fornication etc. so that the world accepts the doctrines of Satan and his demons.

Ephesians 6 vs 12 tells us that we wrestle not flesh and blood but against Principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Fallen angels and demons have dominions over some parts of the earth; They are lords and dominions over some part of the world.

The queen of the coast is the one who heads the marine world. The goal of the marine world is to spread ungodly sex, yes.. Ungodly sex. Satan knows this is the key to bringing down even the mighty. So our TV’s is filled with sex images everyday, pornography is now free to download on the internet, latest fashion now makes most ladies go naked, homosexuality has been legalized in U.S, other countries follows after America (Today’s Babylon the great). All these are controlled by this same spirit. The marine world is controlled by this same fallen angel.

A person who has ungodly sex with a marine spirit or a possessed person will experience one or all of the following
1. Visitations from spirit husband or spirit wife (demons)
2. Spirit of backwardness(the person never prospers in anything he/she does)
3. Spirit of failure in business, education etc.
4. Dream pollution (frequent sex in dreams, unexplained marks on body)
5. Money disappearing (the person can never utilize money well)
6. Demon possession
7. Childlessness
8. Difficulty in marriage

Now the Book of Revelations talks about this woman and she has been slightly revealed. She is called ‘Babylon the Great’, the Mother of Harlots’.. Remember this woman originated from Babylon and she was the one who promoted holy sex ritual; homosexuality, fornication etc. she promoted all kinds of sexual sins. The Bible fortells her downfall in Rev chapt 17. She is a spirit and is always in the most powerful countries, like Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Persia, Greece, Germany, Rome, America,. She is the spirit behind the government system; for he who controls the most powerful governments, can control the world. . It’s a spirit that moves in with the most powerful government of the world, so now anything America does the whole world follows or they try to force it on other countries; politics, music, entertainment, etc. if another country becomes the most powerful tomorrow, the spirit will move into the govt system of that country.

The marine kingdom is a real place in the waters, full with all kinds of spirits, demonic spirits, mermaids etc.. Their kingdom is in water and invisible to the human eyes. There is actually a real city in the marine kingdom that controls the affairs of men on earth. They control the fashion industry, technology, art, science etc.. Many things are produced there and used in this world. Not all inventions are done by man.

They are also behind child abortions, ogbanje spirit, spirit of wealth and so on. A woman who is childless and goes to the sea and begs for a child is asking for a marine spirit child, a demon possessed child.
Believe it or not, they exist. They’re real.

They can manifest thru a person in our physical world. The way to overcoming them is through the Name of Jesus Christ and His word, also by removing yourself from the corrpution of this world. We have overcome this spirit in Jesus Name.. Amen

The spirit behind all this will be overcome as said in the book of Revelations chapt. 18

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
This early morning, before i even thot about talking about marine spirits or queen of the coast, on the thread, I was having a dream.

In the dream, I was on my bed. All of a sudden, an old woman appeared from nowhere inside my bedroom.. Just like that. She came out from one door inside my bedroom. I have never seen her face before in real life. I don't know her from anywhere.

She was wearing lace, dull white colour and she was always smiling. She came next to my bed to lie down with me. As she was trying to seduce me, I felt irritated because she wasn't my type, she was old but still beautiful..
As she was talking, she grabbed a book I was reading to get my attention properly, then laid on the bed talking to me sweetly.

She asked 'you're Jack right'? Oooooo! Oooo! Ooo! I answered 'Yes, Jack'.. I didn't understand why she was making that ooooo sound (like a bird).

Then she looked at me like she knew I was lying about my name. Then I said 'ok its Charles'.
She now said 'Charles ooo! Ooo! Ooo! oo! I felt within my spirit that something was wrong. The ooo bird-like sound she made each time made me feel weak in my spirit. Then I got angry in the dream, I told her. 'I like your voice but not your body, you're not my type. She kept on making that ooo bird sound in a faster & higher tempo now that made me feel very weak.

Out of anger I jumped off the bed which made me get out of the dream. I was now awake & I immediately rushed to pursue the big black witch bird sitting near my window making this horrible sounds. I almost killed the bird out of anger.. How can a bird's sound translate in a dream and make a person feel weak? That was no ordinary bird.
That was dream manipulation by a witchcraft spirit.

I thank God for His grace.
Lets pray more for with prayers the works of satan are exposed and defeated in Jesus' Name.. Amen.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
CharlyG1:
This early morning, before i even thot about talking about marine spirits or queen of the coast, on the thread, I was having a dream.

In the dream, I was on my bed. All of a sudden, an old woman appeared from nowhere inside my bedroom.. Just like that. She came out from one door inside my bedroom. I have never seen her face before in real life. I don't know her from anywhere.

She was wearing lace, dull white colour and she was always smiling. She came next to my bed to lie down with me. As she was trying to seduce me, I felt irritated because she wasn't my type, she was old but still beautiful..
As she was talking, she grabbed a book I was reading to get my attention properly, then laid on the bed talking to me sweetly.

She asked 'you're Jack right'? Oooooo! Oooo! Ooo! I answered 'Yes, Jack'.. I didn't understand why she was making that ooooo sound (like a bird).

Then she looked at me like she knew I was lying about my name. Then I said 'ok its Charles'.
She now said 'Charles ooo! Ooo! Ooo! oo! I felt within my spirit that something was wrong. The ooo bird-like sound she made each time made me feel weak in my spirit. Then I got angry in the dream, I told her. 'I like your voice but not your body, you're not my type. She kept on making that ooo bird sound in a faster & higher tempo now that made me feel very weak.

Out of anger I jumped off the bed which made me get out of the dream. I was now awake & I immediately rushed to pursue the big black witch bird sitting near my window making this horrible sounds. I almost killed the bird out of anger.. How can a bird's sound translate in a dream and make a person feel weak? That was no ordinary bird.
That was dream manipulation by a witchcraft spirit.

I thank God for His grace.
Lets pray more for with prayers the works of satan are exposed and defeated in Jesus' Name.. Amen.

how i wish u caught the bird. you for show am hell fire before e go the proper fire. devil is a liar sha

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
CharlyG1 How do one overcome demonic induce fear, that is when you see a demon or a fallen angel or evil spirit, there is possibility of them deliberately induce fear on the person they appeared to? another question: is it possible for a demonic possessed person to use the demon power to enchant fear

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
nnamdiosu:

how i wish u caught the bird. you for show am hell fire before e go the proper fire. devil is a liar sha

lolz.. U dey funny. Abi o..
Devil is a liar. How can an old woman come to seduce me in a dream with a strange demonic behaviour? I felt too angry in my spirit that jumping off the bed woke me up.

The Power of God is far superior to any other power. Thank God!

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.