Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807529 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
temi4fash:

My Oga...

can you tell us what the book is about..

Boss. I hail. Long time.
The book is very wonderful. It was written by a white man that God sent to Nigeria. Now, you know that oyibo people don't believe in winch or the supernatural like that? But God exposed black man juju to the man so he could go back and tell his fellow oyibo people that devil is real and powerful.
The white man is even a deliverance pastor. The book just summarizes his dealings with demons, demon possessed people , the gifts of God and miracles. Its worthy of being read.

The only reason why I said it isn't perfect is because most of what he says were told to him but former satanic people who are now Christians. They just told him what they were also told in their kingdom. And as we know...their former father is a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Boss. I hail. Long time.
The book is very wonderful. It was written by a white man that God sent to Nigeria. Now, you know that oyibo people don't believe in winch or the supernatural like that? But God exposed black man juju to the man so he could go back and tell his fellow oyibo people that devil is real and powerful.
The white man is even a deliverance pastor. The book just summarizes his dealings with demons, demon possessed people , the gifts of God and miracles. Its worthy of being read.

The only reason why I said it isn't perfect is because most of what he says were told to him but former satanic people who are now Christians. They just told him what they were also told in their kingdom. And as we know...their former father is a liar.

Thanks Boss.

You get the soft copy...

Make me self read am
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
temi4fash:

Thanks Boss.

You get the soft copy...

Make me self read am

No boss. Sorry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
temi4fash:

Thanks Boss.

You get the soft copy...

Make me self read am

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwim8vCHtvLcAhVHWbwKHYw0CyQQFjAAegQIMxAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamiiforums.com%2Fattachments%2Fmsdk_published_edition__may_2012_-pdf.278696%2F&usg=AOvVaw15mTem28Tp2RHhInyI_pLH

temi4fash,

try the link above. I downloaded a pdf copy.

Or google: "mysterious secrets of the dark kingdom the battle for planet earth by jp timmons pdf" and a soft copy is provided at the link.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Boss. I hail. Long time.

Nnamdi...my brother. Please hear me and hear me well...

White man juju strong pass Black man. Never forget this.

The only difference is they operate in the highest levels of occult magic. While we're dealing with witches gathering at the roundabout, whites have invented Hollywood/media (high witchcraft), Wall Street (high witchcraft), Racism/White Supremacy (high witchcraft), United Nations (high witchcraft), Vatican (witchcraft), IMF/World Bank (high witchcraft), CERN (high witchcraft), Sophisticated Weapons of War (high witchcraft), Georgia Guidestones/Illuminati 10 commandments (high witchcraft), GMOs (high witchcraft), Chemtrails and 5G (high witchcraft)...

I can go on and on... There's hierarchy in the dark kingdom. You won't find Africans operating in the upper levels with global influence, only whites do. The principalities in Africa submit to the stronger principalities around it, particularly those in Europe which is the strongest in this end-time dispensation. A glimpse at the behaviors of our sellout freemason African leaders across the continent proves this. For example, Buhari was installed (not elected) by the American gov't. The powers-that-be (which are NEVER African) want to further destabilize the continent for their NWO purposes, and the African witches which are relatively low in satan's hierarchical structure must comply with that plan.

Satan is the god of this world. (2 Cor 4:4). And the world has been given over to the wicked (Job 9:24). Think of satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness, with the kingdoms of the world. Africans did NOT enter into that type of covenant with satan...not at that level. But world history, current events and Biblical prophecy should tell us the people who DID...

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
providence338:

The only difference is they operate in the highest levels of occult magic. While we're dealing with witches gathering at the roundabout, whites have invented Hollywood/media (high witchcraft), Wall Street (high witchcraft), Racism/White Supremacy (high witchcraft), United Nations (high witchcraft), Vatican (witchcraft), IMF/World Bank (high witchcraft), CERN (high witchcraft), Sophisticated Weapons of War (high witchcraft), Georgia Guidestones/Illuminati 10 commandments (high witchcraft), GMOs (high witchcraft), Chemtrails (high witchcraft)...

I can go on and on... There's hierarchy in the dark kingdom. You won't find Africans operating in the upper levels with global influence, only whites do. The principalities in Africa submit to the stronger principalities around it, particularly those in Europe which is the strongest in this end-time dispensation. A glimpse at the behaviors of our sellout freemason African leaders across the continent proves this. For example, Buhari was installed (not elected) by the American gov't. The powers-that-be (which are NEVER African) want to further destabilize the continent for their NWO purposes, and the African witches which are relatively low in satan's hierarchical structure must comply with that plan.

Satan is the god of this world. (2 Cor 4:4). And the world has been given over to the wicked (Job 9:24). Think of satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness, with the kingdoms of the world. Africans did NOT enter into that type of covenant with satan...not at that level. But world history, current events and Biblical prophecy should tell us the people who DID...

I concurs my bro. Only that ours are more wicked.
Thanks for the eBook.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2018
nnamdiosu:

No boss. Sorry

No issues boss
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2018
providence338:

The only difference is they operate in the highest levels of occult magic. While we're dealing with witches gathering at the roundabout, whites have invented Hollywood/media (high witchcraft), Wall Street (high witchcraft), Racism/White Supremacy (high witchcraft), United Nations (high witchcraft), Vatican (witchcraft), IMF/World Bank (high witchcraft), CERN (high witchcraft), Sophisticated Weapons of War (high witchcraft), Georgia Guidestones/Illuminati 10 commandments (high witchcraft), GMOs (high witchcraft), Chemtrails and 5G (high witchcraft)...

But obviously ours are much more wicked....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2018
providence338:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwim8vCHtvLcAhVHWbwKHYw0CyQQFjAAegQIMxAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamiiforums.com%2Fattachments%2Fmsdk_published_edition__may_2012_-pdf.278696%2F&usg=AOvVaw15mTem28Tp2RHhInyI_pLH

temi4fash,

try the link above. I downloaded a pdf copy.

Or google: "mysterious secrets of the dark kingdom the battle for planet earth by jp timmons pdf" and a soft copy is provided at the link.

Thanks Bro

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
@Nnamdi and Temi

No problem about the book.

African witchcraft is more wicked?

I've provided examples of how the witchcraft that comes out of WHITE NATIONS is more global, widespread and devastating.

Or more "wicked".

I'm curious to know how the witchcraft performed in BLACK/AFRICAN NATIONS is more "wicked" than those of western nations.

Can you provide examples of how overturning buses and causing car crashes on the road in Africa is more powerful, global, widespread and devastating than orchestrating false flags like 911 as a pretext to invade, destabilize and occupy other regions of the world as a setup for the antichrist New World Order beast system?

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2018
providence338:
@Nnamdi and Temi

No problem about the book.

African witchcraft is more wicked?

I've provided examples of how the witchcraft that comes out of WHITE NATIONS is more global, widespread and devastating.

Or more "wicked".

I'm curious to know how the witchcraft performed in BLACK/AFRICAN NATIONS is more "wicked" than those of western nations.

Can you provide examples of how overturning buses and causing car crashes on the road in Africa is more powerful, global, widespread and devastating than orchestrating false flags like 911 as a pretext to invade, destabilize and occupy other regions of the world as a setup for the antichrist New World Order beast system?

At least with the whites, there's a goal, a satanic goal, an ungodly goal that they hope for that won't last long (max which I believe should be 7years). They aimed very high amongst fake things given by satan to men...but with Africans....the case is different...very different...you can see a father cursing his children every morning that none will be greater than him...like what in the world is that...that is they don't want their child's progress whether spiritually or physically...

That's pure wickedness on a rare and bizarre level...as in eh...some will just sit down and derive satanic pleasure seeing things are not working for anybody while still looking for ways to worsen the situation...Africans are realer with themselves when dealing with satan than whites, they know that world domination or not, everyone on satan's side is doomed to be dominated and cast away...therefore, why don't they set little, little domineering goals that they can accomplish in their lifetime and leave what can be called footprints in and of themselves, ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
providence338:

You are woke my brother, keep soaring cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Zhirinovsky: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pls my brethren, what does this dream mean? Saw myself in my father's house with my sister. I was showing her my abdomen because small maggots were coming out of my belly button. I Was busy removing the maggots from my belly button. I was scared cos I thought the maggots were coming from my stomach but it seemed my skin weren't broken.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aceed:

At least with the whites, there's a goal, a satanic goal, an ungodly goal that they hope for that won't last long (max which I believe should be 7years). They aimed very high amongst fake things given by satan to men...but with Africans....the case is different...very different...you can see a father cursing his children every morning that none will be greater than him...like what in the world is that...that is they don't want their child's progress whether spiritually or physically...

That's pure wickedness on a rare and bizarre level...as in eh...some will just sit down and derive satanic pleasure seeing things are not working for anybody while still looking for ways to worsen the situation...Africans are realer with themselves when dealing with satan than whites, they know that world domination or not, everyone on satan's side is doomed to be dominated and cast away...therefore, why don't they set little, little domineering goals that they can accomplish in their lifetime and leave what can be called footprints in and of themselves, ehn?

Thank you for your response.

I'll take your example of a father projecting HATRED of his offspring for no reason other than him being a wicked person. How does that compare to an entire group of people projecting the spirit of HATRED and MURDER and PRIDE on every group in the world, most especially the original (Black) humans of the planet? Why are we pretending Black-skinned INDIGENOUS peoples around the world, from Africa, Arabia, India, Asia, Austronesia, Oceania and now the Americas aren't suffering the most affliction, hatred and oppression than all other groups in the world combined for no other reason than their richly blessed God-given hue? The smoke-screen of so-called "white supremacy" is HIGH LEVEL WITCHCRAFT CURSES released by the highest-ranking luciferians (all white people) to deceive every other group in positively viewing them as "god", as a means to control the WORLD. Whites otherwise not involved in this witchcraft directly BENEFIT from it; and if they're not actively fighting against it (which most don't and won't), they are COMPLICIT IN IT. This includes most of the white church, including the author of the book in question (JP Timmons). Racism/white supremacy is the scourge of the planet that has affected every person, country and continent, whether positively or negatively. A father cursing his child somewhere in Calabar isn't.

And no, the plan for world domination began with the fall of Adam in the Garden of Eden. The 7 years you speak of is but the climax of satan's plans for mankind from over 6k years ago. And through A MILLENNIA OF HIGH LEVEL WITCHCRAFT OF RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY, he has been putting in place the 7 heads and 10 horns to accomplish this plan. If Black man's juju is soooo "wicked" as many here believe, then why is NOT ONE BLACK or AFRICAN NATION A PART OF THIS 7-HEAD, 10-HORN BEAST SYSTEM? I agree African witchcraft is DIFFERENT, but no one has proven it's level of power is more widespread, devastating and "wicked" than the white people we've always been taught are saints. In fact, the opposite is true....different topic for a different day grin

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Anyone covered in the blood of Jesus is a "DO NOT TOUCH" to the enemy.

Anyone (covered in the blood of Jesus) that walks through the valley of shadow of death and darkness, is a VIP and is recognized as the child of God. Demons will flee when you pass through for you are of God!

Always cover yourself and family in the blood of Jesus. When you wake up in the morning pray using the blood of Jesus.

When you go to your workplace, pray using the blood of Jesus.

When you go anywhere and come back home, pray.

Teach your children how to pray, I tell you they will be forever grateful to you when they grow up.

The blood of Jesus has a Voice. It is the Voice of God, that speaks against every other voice(s) against you.

When witches gather in their covens and call your name, the blood of Jesus will speak for you and Jesus will appear on your behalf.

When witches and wizards give you bewitched things, the blood of Jesus shall condemn that power against you.

When blood sucking spirits plan accidents against you on the highway, the blood of Jesus shall speak for you and rescue you.

I cover you all in the blood of Jesus. The enemies that plot against you shall fall to their graves.

The agenda of witches and sorcerers against you shall be condemned by the blood of Jesus. They shall eat themselves up in total confusion, and they shall drink their own blood as sweet wine.

When they set traps for you, they shall fall into it.

Those that are so mad to see your end, shall receive madness from the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name. Amen

Those that run tro and fro to bring you down, shall have no peace in Jesus Name. Amen

I remove every evil markings upon you. Now, favour will see you and follow you in Jesus Name. Amen

God is strongly with you. Every one that sets theirs eyes on this prayers and believe, shall receive in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you this morning. May your day be blessed smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2018
providence338:

Nnamdi hear ooooooh.. Hear Providence well well ooh. lol grin

Yes, occultic power is actually higher with the whites (especially in America) over Africans. America for example started a long time with satanism. Their founders struck a strong covenant with Satan and demons. They even display it on their currency, they further developed the demonic bonds (in quest for power and wealth) by making every other continent follow after them in the worship of Satan, whether consciously or unconsciously.

...Hollywood, their music industry, their political sector, the Catholic Church (don't be offended Catholics but it's true), the entry of other foreign cultural heritage and so on. These are all schemes carefully planned out to enslave people and make them worship after Satan in several ways.

Revelation 17 tells a lot about this.

America is a harlot. A spiritual harlot. The harlot talked about in the book of Revelation chapter 17. She is the center piece to the whole puzzle of the kingdom of darkness. More corrupt and satanic than any other government in this world.

Even though African witchcraft started a long time ago, back to the Egyptian era or maybe way before that, it doesn't have a huge network compared to what the whites have.

African witchcraft is done the way it is done to keep Africa as a poor continent. It is done for poverty and slavery to continue (while the whites witchcraft is done to enslave the whole word consciously or unconsciously). Even though slavery was abolished, slavery still goes on in Africa due to the level of poverty here, which is stongly backed up by witchcraft powers.

That is the reason why someone from your village will start attacking you with witchcraft, just because you managed to travel abroad. Or maybe just because you bought a new car or you built a new house or you just got married etc.. The envy and hatred of witches and wizards is already installed against that person, and the witchcraft powers will do their best to pull that person down.

Everything is strategically done to keep poverty intact in Africa or drive it even further.. The killings in the north, the terrorist bombings and killings that displaced so many people and made them homeless, the corrupt political sector that continuously embezzles the nation's wealth, the limitions and difficulties in foreign trade etc.

Everything. Everything points towards 'Poverty', which enslaves the African people in their minds and even has an effect spiritually. smh.

This is the agenda of the satanic kingdom to keep Africans in poverty and misery.

Even when Africans travel abroad, many are not given good jobs even if they are qualified. They are treated with disrespect and disdain. This is what Satan wants and so he puts all his efforts with his demons to keep it that way.

It is the kingdom of darkness that sponsors poverty in Africa. And the whites/America (those in occultism) have to keep it that way, so they remove any body or president that will lead Africa forward and install a person that will keep Africa in stagnancy.

If Nigeria moves forward, the yoke on Africa will be broken. They know this, so Nigeria becomes a primary target in the eyes of the enemy. Because if the enemy don't hold Nigeria down, many stars will rise up in every parts of the world and God will use them to bring terror to the enemy. What is the thing that is so special about Africa that made the whites force them into slavery, the racism, the fear of an average black person oversea etc.

What is that thing? It is the purpose of God that is predistined upon Africa to be used against the kingdom of darkness.

The enemy knows this that's why he used several people like Hitler to wipe out many Africans.
All the hatred and racism towards Africans have their roots in occultism. They can all be traced to a secret society. E.G. KKK, Iluminati, the Brotherhood etc.

Hmmm..

But I know this, no matter what the agenda of Satan is, all his efforts will be put to shame in Jesus Name. Amen. Isaiah 10:27.

Those that follow after Jesus are hidden in Him, and God will save them all from the hands of the enemy in Jesus Name. AMEN.

God bless you Providence and Nnamdi. Nice contributions smiley

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
CharlyG1:

Yes, occultic power is actually higher with the whites (especially in America) over Africans. America for example started a long time with satanism. Their founders struck a strong covenant with Satan and demons. They even display it on their currency, they further developed the demonic bonds (in quest for power and wealth) by making every other continent follow after them in the worship of Satan, whether consciously or unconsciously.

...Hollywood, their music industry, their political sector, the Catholic Church (don't be offended Catholics but it's true), the entry of other foreign cultural heritage and so on. These are all schemes carefully planned out to enslave people and make them worship after Satan in several ways.

America is a harlot. A spiritual harlot. The harlot talked about in the book of Revelation chapter 17. She is the center piece to the whole puzzle of the kingdom of darkness. More corrupt and satanic than any other government in this world.

Even though African witchcraft started a long time ago, back to the Egyptian era or maybe way before that, it doesn't have a huge network compared to what the whites have.

African witchcraft is done the way it is done to keep Africa as a poor continent. It is done for poverty and slavery to continue (while the whites witchcraft is done to enslave the whole word consciously or unconsciously). Even though slavery was abolished, slavery still goes on in Africa due to the level of poverty here, which is stongly backed up by witchcraft powers.

That is the reason why someone from your village will start attacking you with witchcraft, just because you managed to travel abroad. Or maybe just because you bought a new car or you built a new house or you just got married etc.. The envy and hatred of witches and wizards is already installed against that person, and the witchcraft powers will do their best to pull that person down.

Everything is strategically done to keep poverty intact in Africa or drive it even further.. The killings in the north, the terrorist bombings and killings that displaced so many people and made them homeless, the corrupt political sector that continuously embezzles the nation's wealth, the limitions and difficulties in foreign trade etc.

Everything. Everything points towards 'Poverty', which enslaves the African people in their minds and even has an effect spiritually. smh.

This is the agenda of the satanic kingdom to keep Africans in poverty and misery.

Even when Africans travel abroad, many are not given good jobs even if they are qualified. They are treated with disrespect and disdain. This is what Satan wants and so he puts all his efforts with his demons to keep it that way.

It is the kingdom of darkness that sponsors poverty in Africa. And the whites/America (those in occultism) have to keep it that way, so they remove any body or president that will lead Africa forward and install a person that will keep Africa in stagnancy.

If Nigeria moves forward, the yoke on Africa will be broken. They know this, so Nigeria becomes a primary target in the eyes of the enemy. Because if the enemy don't hold Nigeria down, many stars will rise up in every parts of the world and God will use them to bring terror to the enemy. What is the thing that is so special about Africa that made the whites force them into slavery, the racism, the fear of an average black person oversea etc.

What is that thing? It is the purpose of God that is predistined upon Africa to be used against the kingdom of darkness.

The enemy knows this that's why he used several people like Hitler to wipe out many Africans.
All the hatred and racism towards Africans have their roots in occultism. They can all be traced to a secret society. E.G. KKK, Iluminati, the Brotherhood etc.

Hmmm..

But I know this, no matter what the agenda of Satan is, all his efforts will be put to shame in Jesus Name. Amen. Isaiah 10:27.

Those that follow after Jesus are hidden in Him, and God will save them all from the hands of the enemy in Jesus Name. AMEN.

You have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
CharlyG1:
Anyone covered in the blood of Jesus is a "DO NOT TOUCH" to the enemy.

Anyone (covered in the blood of Jesus) that walks through the valley of shadow of death and darkness, is a VIP and is recognized as the child of God. Demons will flee when you pass through for you are of God!

Always cover yourself and family in the blood of Jesus. When you wake up in the morning pray using the blood of Jesus.

When you go to your workplace, pray using the blood of Jesus.

When you go anywhere and come back home, pray.

Teach your children how to pray, I tell you they will be forever grateful to you when they grow up.

The blood of Jesus has a Voice. It is the Voice of God, that speaks against every other voice(s) against you.

When witches gather in their covens and call your name, the blood of Jesus will speak for you and Jesus will appear on your behalf.

When witches and wizards give you bewitched things, the blood of Jesus shall condemn that power against you.

When blood sucking spirits plan accidents against you on the highway, the blood of Jesus shall speak for you and rescue you.

I cover you all in the blood of Jesus. The enemies that plot against you shall fall to their graves.

The agenda of witches and sorcerers against you shall be condemned by the blood of Jesus. They shall eat themselves up in total confusion, and they shall drink their own blood as sweet wine.

When they set traps for you, they shall fall into it.

Those that are so mad to see your end, shall receive madness from the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name. Amen

Those that run tro and fro to bring you down, shall have no peace in Jesus Name. Amen

I remove every evil markings upon you. Now, favour will see you and follow you in Jesus Name. Amen

God is strongly with you. Every one that sets theirs eyes on this prayers and believe, shall receive in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you this morning. May your day be blessed smiley
Amen in Jesus name...

GOD WILL FOREVER BE WITH YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Iamdazzle:

You are woke my brother, keep soaring cheesy
I think providence338 is a sister, not a brother. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hmmm..

Lol...I Don hear oooooo. I've heard oil smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Lol...I Don hear oooooo. I've heard oil smiley

Haha! You all are so funny. Bless you @Bro Charles. And you too Bro Nnamdi. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Tjayjosh:

LOL I get that a lot, but yeah, I'm a sister lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
providence338:

Haha! You all are so funny. Bless you @Bro Charles. And you too Bro Nnamdi. smiley

Lol...And you too ma

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Tjayjosh:

Profile doesn't have a gender specification.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hmmm..

Well said bro Charles... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Profile doesn't have a gender specification.
Yeah i know, but from her posts she seldom talked about her husband.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tjayjosh:

Yeah i know, but from her posts she seldom talked about her husband.

Lol right...

Thanks Tjay smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
providence338:

Yeah sis, i have always known that.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
providence338:

Yeah sis, i have always known that.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
marttol:
Amen in Jesus name...

GOD WILL FOREVER BE WITH YOU.

Amen! And you too. cheesy

Thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Well said bro Charles... cheesy

Thank you Dazzle. God bless you.

Long time smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
providence338:

wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.