Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806190 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ecstasy37(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is weird but i had a strange experience

So yesterday i was in a local football field watching some kids play ball where i sat a popular lunatic man in the area came and sat some distance from me i was not moved since he comes around people tbh he behaves possessed after a while he started shaking like he was under the annoiting he was looking over me head like towards the sky in terror like he was seeing something he started shaking on the floor seriously like he was under attack after sometime he came back to normal and started cleaning his body .. while he was shaking i just moved my sitting position some boys in the field i saw them clearly were looking up towards that direction

While all this was happening a young guy was staring at me from distance like eye ball to eye ball tbh could sense something in him but i didn't look away until he did he would look at me then i would sense it look back then he would look away (this happened before the lunatic came) after the lunatic guy stood up from the ground i stood up and walked away brought out my catholic pendant and kissed it laughed and said he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world i walked pass the young man his head was bowed low ...this happened around 4:20pm in the evening while this was happening i wasn't moved like it was something normal

P.s i can't call myself very spiritual but i know i have the presence of the spirit of God in me

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
@marttol, Humblechuks002, Dadalicious, Temi4fash and others..

Thank you all for the encouragements. To be honest, all that stuff said about me didn't get to me one bit. I've just been too busy at the moment and the Holy Spirit had told me "Leave him".
I only pronounced what the word of God says in James 1:6-8. And the word of God always stands.

It is dangerous to grieve the Holy Spirit, even with such defiance.

Anyways, moving forward... This thread will be three years old by Thursday next week grin

If you say God isn't here, just take a look around and see what He has been doing through everyone here for three good years. To God be the glory. Many have tried to bring us down, but instead they came down grin

I am setting aside my whole day for this thread by nextweek Thursday. The power of God will shake this thread and many people will receive deliverance through the word of God and the revelations that the Holy Spirit will bring.

No one can stop us, because God is with us, and He will always be with us even in our individual lives.

Praise God! smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
CharlyG1:

Thank you all for the encouragements. To be honest, all that stuff said about me didn't get to me one bit. I've just been too busy at the moment and the Holy Spirit had told me "Leave him".
I only pronounced what the word of God says in James 1:6-8. And the word of God always stands.

Anyways, moving forward... This thread will be three years old by Thursday next week grin

If you say God isn't here, just take a look around and see what He has been doing through everyone here for three good years. To God be the glory. Many have tried to bring us down, but instead they came down grin

I am setting aside my whole day for this thread by nextweek Thursday. The power of God will shake this thread and many people will receive deliverance through the word of God and the revelations that the Holy Spirit will bring.

No one can stop us, because God is with us, and He will always be with us even in our individual lives.

Praise God! smiley

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
No one can bring you down.
Keep up exposing them, God is your strength because some people reading this thread are not happy because you are exposing them.

I can't wait for next week Thursday.

Madprophet Nnamdiosu

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please Charly G, Madprophet, Nnamdiosu

I slept yesterday, I woke up around 05: 30, I noticed that the moon was still on, it was a full moon, but it was facing my room directly.

Around 05:30 am in the morning?

I didn't take it seriously, it was my roommate, that asked me if I noticed it, that he was afraid, that was why he decided to go to church that morning.

He said that the full moon shined and was shining his bed directly.

What do you think of it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SheIsElle(f): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Charly1G
Pls, am still waiting for reply concerning the mail I sent you. I have even sent you remainders with regards to the mail and you just ignored it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by belva5: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

That is a demon you saw. If you ever see it again next time, rebuke it in the Name of Jesus Christ, okay?

God bless you.

thank u sir
pls sir when I was sleeping some days ago I was in a dream, a man gave me a key and he told me to remember to bring it back to church, that the last one he gave me I didn't take it to church.
sir pls what does it mean.
God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2018
Please Charly G, Madprophet, Nnamdiosu, since you guys opened my eyes to see that the battle I am facing is not ordinarily, I have been praying a lot, both day and night, I have been seeing a lot of changes.

This midnight, I noticed a strange feeling in my body, I began to pray strange prayers, after the prayer, I began to sleep, I dreamt as I was coming back from somewhere to my house, I saw a woman beside my gate as I was about to enter the house, she started cursing me, that I will die, I will die, that I will die, so I was asking her, what did I do to her, she didn't answer me, but continued saying that I will die, then I left her and pretended I was about to enter my house, I peeped at her, she was still there saying I will die.

It was like I chased her away, I couldn't recall what happened next, I thought it was life, I didn't know it was a dream until I woke up.

But I rejected the dream, and returned it to the sender.

Please what did the dream mean.

Charly G, Madprophet, Nnamdiosu

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Humblechuks002:
Please Charly G, Madprophet, Nnamdiosu

I slept yesterday, I woke up around 05: 30, I noticed that the moon was still on, it was a full moon, but it was facing my room directly.

Around 05:30 am in the morning?

I didn't take it seriously, it was my roommate, that asked me if I noticed it, that he was afraid, that was why he decided to go to church that morning.

He said that the full moon shined and was shining his bed directly.

What do you think of it.

Hello Chuks,

I don't think you seeing the full moon means anything important (except when demonstrated in a dream).
God created the moon and she shines her brightest at some given period of time.

Seeing a full moon is really a beautiful sight to behold, for me. It reminds me of God's glorious creation. Psalm 8:3
I wonder why your friend would be scared and run off to church. Lol grin

Just ignore it. The moon was created by God for man to know the times and season and to give light in the darkness. Psalm 104:19

God bless you smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
SheIsElle:
Charly1G
Pls, am still waiting for reply concerning the mail I sent you. I have even sent you remainders with regards to the mail and you just ignored it.

Hello Friend,

I apologize. Kindly note that due to the number of mails I receive, I might not be able to reply you on that same day but I will do my best to reply between two days. And if I don't, you will have to send me a reminder mail

But I have not received any reminder mail from you except your first mail which i responded to. Please resend your mails so that I can reply you today. Thank you.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=drestoneokuta post=72369766]

The Bible is right, THE FOOLISHNESS OF A FOOL IS IN HIS FOLLY!! I'LL encourage everyone to treat this fool according to what the Bible tells us to do

1.Proverbs 14: 7. Stay away from a foolish man, for you won't find knowledge on his lips.

2. Proverbs 18: 2. A fool has no delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own opinion.

3. Proverbs 20: 3. It is an honor for a man to keep aloof from strife; but every fool will be quarreling.

4.Proverbs 27: 3. A stone is heavy, and sand is a burden; but a fool's provocation is heavier than both.

Lastly and more importantly

5. Proverbs 26: 4. Don't answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him.

God bless all[/quote

grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2018
CharlyG1:

Praise God! smiley

Please Charly G, Madprophet, Nnamdiosu, since you guys opened my eyes to see that the battle I am facing is not ordinarily, I have been praying a lot, both day and night, I have been seeing a lot of changes.

This midnight, I noticed a strange feeling in my body, I began to pray strange prayers, after the prayer, I began to sleep, I dreamt as I was coming back from somewhere to my house, I saw a woman beside my gate as I was about to enter the house, she started cursing me, that I will die, I will die, that I will die, so I was asking her, what did I do to her, she didn't answer me, but continued saying that I will die, then I left her and pretended I was about to enter my house, I peeped at her, she was still there saying I will die.

It was like I chased her away, I couldn't recall what happened next, I thought it was life, I didn't know it was a dream until I woke up.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SheIsElle(f): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello Friend,

I apologize. Kindly note that due to the number of mails I receive, I might not be able to reply you on that same day but I will do my best to reply between two days. And if I don't, you will have to send me a reminder mail

But I have not received any reminder mail from you except your first mail which i responded to. Please resend your mails so that I can reply you today. Thank you.

God bless you smiley
Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2018
belva5:

thank u sir
pls sir when I was sleeping some days ago I was in a dream, a man gave me a key and he told me to remember to bring it back to church, that the last one he gave me I didn't take it to church.
sir pls what does it mean.
God bless u sir

Key: opportunity, power, ability to enter places, gift, something that allows you enter places. Bible says a mans gift opens doors for him.
Jesus said he had the keys to death and bell. Meaning authority in that realm.

Seems you have a talent or gift that God wants you to use in the world at first but you must center it back to his people or the church.
Are you a chorister, musician etc?
Whatever is the case, it means you have a second chance to make it right.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Humblechuks002:

You did what needed to be done sir. Reject it...send it back to the sender, prophecy psalm 91 over your life each morning. Its well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
CharlyG1

I have been trying to understand this dream but I don't.

I dreamt that I was in my parents living room. I was in the room with my younger brother, my mom and my cousin sister. In the dream, we had a mirror in the living room. I was looking at the mirror, instead of seeing my image the image I was seeing was that of someone else. As I was looking at the mirror, the room started getting dark and was covered in darkness. Immediately two bats flew into the room. My family members who were with me were afraid. So I started praying and singing. As I was praying, the bats kept flying around the room. I was chasing one of them until I caught it. After catching it, it turned to an insect and started running. I chased it until I killed it. After killing it, I put it into the fire. As I was going back to the living room to kill the second bat, I saw my cousin sister coming out of the living room. When I entered the living room, the second bat was gone. I remember suspecting that it was my cousin sister that is the second bat in the dream.
I had this this dream some months ago after a three day fasting and prayer. Please what does it mean.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Laduet:
CharlyG1

I have been trying to understand this dream but I don't.

I dreamt that I was in my parents living room. I was in the room with my younger brother, my mom and my cousin sister. In the dream, we had a mirror in the living room. I was looking at the mirror, instead of seeing my image the image I was seeing was that of someone else. As I was looking at the mirror, the room started getting dark and was covered in darkness. Immediately two bats flew into the room. My family members who were with me were afraid. So I started praying and singing. As I was praying, the bats kept flying around the room. I was chasing one of them until I caught it. After catching it, it turned to an insect and started running. I chased it until I killed it. After killing it, I put it into the fire. As I was going back to the living room to kill the second bat, I saw my cousin sister coming out of the living room. When I entered the living room, the second bat was gone. I remember suspecting that it was my cousin sister that is the second bat in the dream.
I had this this dream some months ago after a three day fasting and prayer. Please what does it mean.

If was an atack but you prevailed.
Tell the lord to expose your cousin sister to you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by belva5: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Key: opportunity, power, ability to enter places, gift, something that allows you enter places. Bible says a mans gift opens doors for him.
Jesus said he had the keys to death and bell. Meaning authority in that realm.

Seems you have a talent or gift that God wants you to use in the world at first but you must center it back to his people or the church.
Are you a chorister, musician etc?
Whatever is the case, it means you have a second chance to make it right.
God bless you

thank u sir
I know I have different gifts like prophesy,healing,vision,discernment of spirits etc but the problem is that I don't use it or let me say I can't use it. it needs to be activated which I have tried doing but its not working
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
temi4fash:

If was an atack but you prevailed.
Tell the lord to expose your cousin sister to you
Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2018
belva5:

thank u sir
I know I have different gifts like prophesy,healing,vision,discernment of spirits etc but the problem is that I don't use it or let me say I can't use it. it needs to be activated which I have tried doing but its not working

How can you say you have a gift and yet you can't use it. Can you use what you don't have?
And what do you mean by ...it needs to be activated? Is it a button switch?
And explain what you mean by you have tried using it

Lastly the few times your gift manifested (if it has), explain the situation surrounding it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Happy New Month to everyone! And Happy Birthday!
The thread is three years old today cheesy

I thank the Lord for keeping us all together and bringing new people in our midst.

May His presence always abide with us. Maybe His goodness and mercy always follow us. And may he meet us at every point of our need, in Jesus Name. Amen

smiley

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hotswagg12: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
CharlyG1:

I thank the Lord for keeping us all together and bringing new people in our midst.

May His presence always abide with us. Maybe His goodness and mercy always follow us. And may he meet us at every point of our need, in Jesus Name. Amen

smiley
Amen, welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2018
I have had this dream so many times and can't seem to understand the meaning.
I see myself sometimes in a boutique or in the market trying to buy clothes. I also see people there too buying
beautiful dresses, I admire the dresses they purchased but when it gets to my turn all that will be left will be the black dresses that are not so beautiful. Sometimes I buy it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by drestoneokuta(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
CharlyG1:

smiley
Amen, waiting for your message as promised
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by All4good: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Laduet:
I see myself sometimes in a boutique or in the market trying to buy clothes. I also see people there too buying
beautiful dresses, I admire the dresses they purchased but when it gets to my turn all that will be left will be the black dresses that are not so beautiful. Sometimes I buy it.

Man is made of the Spirit Being and Physical Being.
The Spirit is revealing to you the source of your challenges or missed opportunities. DELAY/ Procrastination
When an idea or opportunity comes your way, you begin to see so many reasons why you should not grab it.
Truth is, it is FEAR and inexperience that stops us from stepping out to possess our divine success.
Don't wait to see if others will succeed in a certain venture or task before you embark on it. Be the first to try it and fail if you must. There are many times I have looked back and was happy I "failed" (packed up the business) and moved into something else. See your life like a combination of many small games and 2 or 3 really big games. It is better to fail in the small games after a good effort (instead of skipping them) and then going on to win the major game.

Pray to kill your fears. And act, act, act to acquire experience. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by belva5: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
nnamdiosu:

How can you say you have a gift and yet you can't use it. Can you use what you don't have?
And what do you mean by ...it needs to be activated? Is it a button switch?
And explain what you mean by you have tried using it

Lastly the few times your gift manifested (if it has), explain the situation surrounding it

God gave me those gifts when I went to a church program (not at once), it was a gradual thing. I received the gifts at different church programs because I attend programs a lot. what I mean by I have tried using the gift is that I prayed for people who are sick because I know God gave me the gift of healing but its as if its not working.
lastly the gift of prophesy manifested itself when I was praying in my room (hostel) that was when I noticed that I was under the anointing and I started prophesying to my roommates
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
belva5:

God gave me those gifts when I went to a church program (not at once), it was a gradual thing. I received the gifts at different church programs because I attend programs a lot. what I mean by I have tried using the gift is that I prayed for people who are sick because I know God gave me the gift of healing but its as if its not working.
lastly the gift of prophesy manifested itself when I was praying in my room (hostel) that was when I noticed that I was under the anointing and I started prophesying to my roommates

Sigh. Then it means there is something wrong. Indiscipline? Sin? Fornication?pride

I don't know. But just look into it.
God will revive you. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sexiestharam(f): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello CharlyG1. This thread has been so impactful to me. Please continue the good work. Please what does it mean to see a sleeping crocodile in the dream? I was about to call someone to kill it when I woke up.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
sexiestharam:
Hello CharlyG1. This thread has been so impactful to me. Please continue the good work. Please what does it mean to see a sleeping crocodile in the dream? I was about to call someone to kill it when I woke up.

smiley

Hello, I'm glad that this thread has really touched you.

You are welcome.

A crocodile spiritually symbolizes a 'Demon Spirit'. 'Demon/Spirit Spouses usually take this form too.

It is not a good dream. If you keep seeing this or if you keep seeing a strange man or woman around you in the dream please let us know. If you have sexual dreams, please let us know. Because the crocodile spirit is related to sexual dreams, oppression, molestation etc.

The crocodile spirit is a very deceptive one. This spirit comes from the waters and it comes to attack the destiny of the victim. To kill the crocodile means you have gained victory over that deceptive spirit. So you have to pray warfare prayers to overcome this spirit.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Laduet:

My dear...

You have to pray hard against this one. It is not a good dream.
New clothes can represent 'New Lifestyle', 'Change in Lifestyle', 'New Glory' etc.

When you are about to get these new clothes, somehow it gets finished when it comes to your turn. What this means is that anytime you're about to get the best of something (near success syndrome), a spirit comes in and makes sure you don't get the best, but you get the worse of things.

This thing is done by a demonic spirit. It's usually known as the 'Spirit of worse'. It prevents a person from achieving a glorious goal, so there can be no promotion or huge success in it's victim's life.

This spirit always follows a person wherever they go and shoots down (destroy) or steal the blessings of it's victim. It is a very wicked and stubborn spirit that must be confronted in spiritual warfare. If this spirit is not confronted and overcome in prayers, the person involved will have very slow progress, hardship, near success syndrome (always about to make it, but it fails just at the injury time).

You must come against this spirit in prayer using the blood of Jesus and the word of God, so that you can get your new clothes (new glory, change in status, promotion, breakthrough etc.)

God will give you the grace to overcome in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
drestoneokuta:

Amen, waiting for your message as promised

Yes, about that...

This thread is dedicated to exposing the hidden works of Satan. Ephesians 6:12 says it all.

There are many ways the children of God suffer attack from the enemy. I will be talking about 'The workings of witchcraft'

The message will come in small doses for easy understanding.

Witchcraft is the 'ground level attack' of Satan against the children of God. There are forces of darkness are in the second heavens, in the waters and on land.

Witchcraft abides on land against the people of God, and their powers are derived from the waters, and second heavens through demon spirits that help them, and reside inside of them.

Witchcraft is done by witches and wizards, who are agents of Satan. Witches and wizards are very deceptive people. They are so full of pretense that you will never know them with your physical senses. They are among our neighbors, friends, relatives, colleagues, school mates, etc. I can't think of a place where a witch or wizard isn't placed.

Satan placed these people in strategic places to do evil against people. Witchcraft is driven by the forces of darkness via great envy and hatred. A demon(s) resides in a witch/wizard. And this demon(s) is the strength of a witch.

There are many characters of witches and wizards.

1. Witches and Wizards always look towards breaking a home or marriage. Because the devil hates marriages and family, he uses witches and wizards to try to break them up. Marriage makes family, and the Christian family is the grass-root by which God brings up little ones to be God fearing and to attain their spiritual God given destiny.

2. Witches and Wizards will always move close to their victim to be. When you see a person always trying to come close to you even when you ignore them, be careful. For a witch to cause great harm to a person, they have to get close to that person. They will draw out information about a person and their family, and with the information they get, they will attack their victim.

3. Witches and Wizards ask lots of questions.
This is similar to number two above.
These people ask questions a lot to get the information they need to create a strong attack on that person. They want to know about your work, about your children affairs, about your spouse, and almost about everything going on in your life.

I remember this happened to me few years ago where I used to be. An occult man always asked me questions a lot. And even when I answered him, he would keep asking me those same questions the following week, over and over again. It struck me hard why he kept asking me these questions. I had told him lies and for.him to keep asking me that means he knew I was lying. But how did he know? Witchcraft!

It got to the point when God revealed to me who this man really was and how he had been attacking I and some others around. When God spoke to me about this man, He was really angry and his voice was thundering.

He said the man's cup was full and He would kill him.

Two weeks time after this, this man died.

4. Witches and Wizards try to seduce and lure men with seduction and sex. They have seducing spirits(the Jezebel spirit) in them so these spirits make them very attractive to the opposite sex.

Some men don't even seem to understand why they can be so sexually attracted to certain ladies even if the lady isn't physically attractive.

If a man happens to sleep with a witch, or a woman with a wizard, then that's a big problem. Because a spirit resides in witches/wizards, so that demonic spirit will have access to who they sleep with and these demon(s) will torment such people's lives causing problems in their homes, business, physical and spiritual lives.

That is why many people will experience bad luck or misfortune when they sleep with certain women/men. That is why many experience great stagnancy. Because when this act is done with witches/ wizards, the shine of that person is stolen, so nothing great materializes in that person's life, only slow growth and backwardness.

5. Witches and Wizards try to control people. This is the spirit of Jezebel working here.
When you see a woman or man trying to control a person or family. Or a person in your compound that wants too much respect and attention and feels that he or she is the most important person in that compound, then you can suspect Witchcraft to an extent.

.....to be continued tonight smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
CharlyG1:

My dear...

You have to pray hard against this one. It is not a good dream.
New clothes can represent 'New Lifestyle', 'Change in Lifestyle', 'New Glory' etc.

When you are about to get these new clothes, somehow it gets finished when it comes to your turn. What this means is that anytime you're about to get the best of something (near success syndrome), a spirit comes in and makes sure you don't get the best, but you get the worse of things.

This thing is done by a demonic spirit. It's usually known as the 'Spirit of worse'. It prevents a person from achieving a glorious goal, so there can be no promotion or huge success in it's victim's life.

This spirit always follows a person wherever they go and shoots down (destroy) or steal the blessings of it's victim. It is a very wicked and stubborn spirit that must be confronted in spiritual warfare. If this spirit is not confronted and overcome in prayers, the person involved will have very slow progress, hardship, near success syndrome (always about to make it, but it fails just at the injury time).

You must come against this spirit in prayer using the blood of Jesus and the word of God, so that you can get your new clothes (new glory, change in status, promotion, breakthrough etc.)

God will give you the grace to overcome in Jesus Name. Amen smiley
Thanks so much. You are correct. It has been happening to me for some years now, it has always been a struggle to cross to the next level. The devil has always found ways to frustrate my efforts, even my prayer life. Its just as if my life is moving around in circles.
Sometimes it seems as though things are about to change, then all of a sudden I return to Square 1. Sometimes I just feel like giving up, its so exhausting, don't even know where to start. Whenever sometimes good is about happening to me I start seeing myself back in high school in the dream and once I have this dream the good thing am expecting will not happen even if I pray after the dream. Even praying can be tough, once I start praying frequently, I start eating in the dream and after having this dream, I find it extremely hard to pray. If I manage to continue praying, then I start forgetting my dreams and the circle continues. Please, can you give me guidelines on how to overcome this spirit and perhaps prayer points. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sexiestharam(f): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
CharlyG1:

smiley

Hello, I'm glad that this thread has really touched you.

You are welcome.

A crocodile spiritually symbolizes a 'Demon Spirit'. 'Demon/Spirit Spouses usually take this form too.

It is not a good dream. If you keep seeing this or if you keep seeing a strange man or woman around you in the dream please let us know. If you have sexual dreams, please let us know. Because the crocodile spirit is related to sexual dreams, oppression, molestation etc.

The crocodile spirit is a very deceptive one. This spirit comes from the waters and it comes to attack the destiny of the victim. To kill the crocodile means you have gained victory over that deceptive spirit. So you have to pray warfare prayers to overcome this spirit.

God bless you.
Thank you CharlyG1 for your response. I have a call upon my life which i knew since i was a teenager, but refused to yield. I decided of recent not to run away again and follow God's call upon my life. I have gone into intense prayers for some days now and I have seen some prophets come to visit me. I even got visited in my dream yesterday by the Lord Jesus Christ before seeing the crocodile in another dream same day. I was surprised seeing the crocodile hence I asked for the interpretation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — God Made Man A Worker / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.