Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (813999 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cloud007: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
CharlyG1:
I can tell you this a 110%.. Many people are going to have demons living inside of them in few years to come.

So many people are living an illusional life thinking they can control their minds to do things that others cannot do. These people are deceived. They think they have a "Special Ability" or "Power" that makes them so unique and different.

This is one of the greatest deceit I have come up against and I defeated it. Thanks to Jesus.

Listen...

I can lay on my bed, focus my mind on something and concentrate. Then, the next thing that will happen is that I will fall into a "dream state" and move on into a higher plane... A spiritual place where I can control myself and do a lot of things I would never do with my physical body. Human beings can do that. But It is Astral Projection. It is Witchcraft. Period! End of story.

When a person does this thing, his/her body will become temporarily paralyzed, they won't be able to move. A person is more aware of themselves in the spiritual plane. Astral projection is the separation of the soul from the body willingly. And it is achieved perfectly by a person after several attempts.

But you know what?
Demons gain entrance into a person's body by this act.

If the Holy Spirit is in a person and a person engages in this abomination, the Holy Spirit will eventually leave. And then demons will take over. And demons will invite their friends, and their friends will invite their other friends, worse than them and the train continues..

Demons work in gangs. It helps them create a stronger hold on their victim so that they can all keep their place peradventure a 'Threat' comes to cast them out. It would not be easy to get them out.

Now..

If you see yourself constantly flying in your dreams; if you're flying most of the time with no purpose and sense of direction, you will need deliverance. Serious one.

* A person can be summoned to fly without them even knowing.

* Some initiates don't even know they've been initiated into witchcraft, they only remember the part where they fly.

* A person in the above who has been initiated without their consciousness will be blind to the truth. They will argue. It's not their fault, it's the power of witchcraft over them.

Some 'flying in the dream' is good. But you have to know when it's good because it has to come from God Himself.

You will know it's from God if...

* It won't be a prolonged flying in the dream and it won't occur regularly. It's like a once a while kind of dream.

* A person cannot control themselves in the dream. The dream is simply a vision given by God to indicate 'Spiritual Elevation'. So if a person can control themselves, then they are 'Astral Projecting' with/without being aware.

Some people are actually not aware when they Astra project. This has happened to me so many times since my childhood days. I would be able to control myself in my dreams. So when I speak, I don't just speak blindly but I speak what the Spirit of God wants me to speak and I speak out of my experience.

I kept pondering on what would make me control myself in my own sleep. Yes, maybe sometimes the mind becomes consciously awake even in dream state and then I control myself. Or maybe not.

Would God want us to be able to control ourselves out of our bodies? I don't think so. It would only happen involuntarily, not voluntarily if it's from God. And that person won't be very sure if it's a dream or a very real thing, it would feel inbetween. Corinthians 12:1-4

And it would definitely be a great message contained for the person by God. I experience this more than once from God.

At a point in my life, I realized I had opened my mind already to Astral Projection when I was a child. And even though I stopped (after Jesus appeared to me and warned me to stop it), i still felt a bit drawn to it after a while. Deep imaginations and fantasizing always plunged me into it, and it left some fragments in my subconscious, luring me back to it that I would be unaware of it sometimes.

But with more of God's word inside of me and with the Holy Ghost in my life again, that part of me is dead and gone. That no longer happens, but can only happen at will. And it is a sin. A sin of Witchcraft.

Many people remain in denial, finding a basis to convince themselves that they're right.

But the truth is.... If you can control yourself when you lay down with your eyes closed and your mind drifted away, then you're headed for 'BIG TROUBLE'.. Because at some point in the road, is a party of demons waiting to claim your body.

You guys should watch 'GET OUT' movie. You see how a person's mind is brought under control by another (Psychic control).

Some people do this to to other people (MK Ultra in America now). Do a research on Google and Youtube. You will be shocked.

Some others do this to themselves too (Astral Projection). And both ways, this is done by 'Focusing'; 'eyes closed' shuts you out of this world; 'Mind opened' takes you into the next world through the process of 'Deep Imagination and Thinking.

That's why I always warn people.

* DO NOT ENGAGE IN DEEP IMAGINATIONS.

* DO NOT READ BOOKS OR WATCH MOVIES ON 'LAW OF ATTRACTION'. That's just disguised Witchcraft.

* DO NOT ENGAGE IN PROLONGED DAY DREAMS OR FANTASIES. You'll just be training your mind ignorantly for evil to come in.

That's it guys. Some will still rebuke this. But hey, I'm here to say what God wants me to say and not what people want me to say.

God bless you all smiley

you remind me of Tower of Babel. People still view it as literal story.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Interesting! I wish more people would come to realise the truth about spirituality. At least to a greater percentage. More grace.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello Providence,

Long time smiley

Yes.. Lucid Dreaming is a process of awakening the mind to tap into the realm of the unseen by linking the soul with the spirit (illegal bonding) and then astral projection takes place.

Lucid dreaming is the same for ' Prolonged Fantasizing' or 'Day Dreaming', and it is very dangerous.

I remember this...

When I was 12 years old, I would go to my parents bedroom, and then I would lay on their bed, close my eyes and begin to fantasize about many things, usually something erotic. To be honest, this was better than watching a movie. It was more than 3D. It was very exciting, that I would feel my conscious self smiling as I day dreamed. After all, I could even control myself.

At first, I thought it was just day dreaming, nothing bad right?

I continued in this act. Most times I prayed that there should be no light (power) and the Genset shouldn't work so that I could lay in the dark and pretend to be asleep, and then day dream again.

My family always wondered why I was always lying down or sleeping because they knew I wasn't the sleeping type. But something about me had changed.

As this continued, I became better and better at this single act of 'Deep Imaginations' aka 'Lucid Dreaming'.

And in no time, the day dreaming became more real. For instance, I would rush to lay on my bed or my parents bed or any quiet part of the house. And then I would say something like this in my mind..

"I will think about this girl I saw on the TV and I will see her heart broken wearing skimpy clothes, and I will console her and then she will love me and then we will 4ondle each other and things will get very exciting and erotic from there".

(Yes, I really had a dirty mind back then)

(To be honest, this felt better than having sex, to me at that time. And it was because I could pick any face, any girl I wanted in my mind and actually make love to her in this realm anyway I wanted to and then I would ejaculate in the physical realm)

This is the problem with people that masturbate.

Let's continue the story.........

And after I have processed this 'Act Out' command of picturing the erotic fantasy in my mind, It will happen the way I commanded it in my thought. But along the line, it would go deeper and begin to have a certain kind of control of it's own, like an automated thing.

It would just happen so beautifully well, like the whole process knew what could really really excite and arouse me.

Instead of seeing that particular girl, I would see another, more attractive girl and the dream will set on a different course...something very sweet and appealing.

This stuff was sooooo sweet that I could hardly wait to go at it again. It was so real. I could actually feel it. Little did I know that as this happened, my physical body would be in a 'Sleep State'(half conscious state) and I would still think I was 'Fantasizing', but instead my soul had taken my spirit out to this 'false reality' of mine to actually act on this. And I would be bonding myself to a spirit being by this act. A spirit being had taken over, stupid me. And I had been astral projecting all the while without even knowing.

Note: This act leads to masturbation and attracts a sexual being to the person engaged in it.

Some people release sperm in the physical sometimes when this happens. Some others would actually feel a person climb on them to make love to them when they enter into such 'Lucid Dreaming'.

Some people actually summon spirit spouses by doing this. The demon will come. In masturbation, a demon always comes. I have seen it with my spiritual eyes.

Anyway...

One day while I was going at this fantasizing again, ( I was deep into the fantasies), all of a sudden, the flirty White girl who was with me in my lucid dream started to wash out like fading ink, the house too, the furnitures too, everything was washing away. I was shocked and confused.

And as everything washed away, a Person's face began to form.

I saw a handsome Man with a bit of dark and grey hair staring straight at me, He looked like He was very wise, and His age could not be determined because He looked young, and mid-young and elderly all at the same time (cannot describe it).

And as He stared at me, He didn't look pleased at all. But yet, He carried an air of peace, love and calmness.

I kept staring back at this Man, I could feel my face turn from side to side in the physical as I tried to recollect who this Man was. He looked so familiar. The Man just kept staring at me without saying a word.

And then I remember Him as 'Jesus'. I had even sketched His face two days ago and put it up on my room wall. And then it was at this time that He spoke out.

He said 'Charles, why are you sinning against God and Heaven?'. I didn't know what to say.

Then He continued 'Stop sinning and start winning souls for God. And then He vanished.

And then I got up from the bed with a full force like someone coming out of water after holding their breath for a long time.

I just kept thinking to myself 'How could this Man called Jesus break through my 'Lucid Dream'.. my unknown astral projection.

.....To cut the story short.

I'm a changed man now only (not just by this visitation), by the mercies and grace of God because it took me some time to heal. After I repented, I was still drawn to this and at some point a spirit would come ontop of me in boarding school in the physical. At some point a demon approached me in the physical (I shared this on the first page, please check it out).

This demon came to me because I somehow still enaged in astral projection a little bit even without my knowledge.. The fragments of this spiritual illegality I had created still had some pieces in me. The demon saw its chance and took it that very night. It came to me in the physical!!! Can you believe that?

Anyway, I thank God for the Holy Spirit who enabled me to cast it out that night. That was the first day I casted out a demon by the power of God.

Mehnn..! The secret things of this world, who can know except the Holy Spirit shows them. I have literally gone through hell on Earth by going through God's prophetic training. But I thank God for everything for my life is a huge testimony to those that believe smiley

Astral projection is witchcraft and it is very dangerous.
Lucid Dreaming, Prolonged fantasizing and Day dreamings will channel the soul to astral project into the realm of the unseen where demons reside. And demons will lure that person deeper into this so that they can gain access into the person's body.

I can boldly testify to God's goodness and mercies in my life. I live a new live in Christ Jesus now smiley

I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for Salvation to everyone that believes... ROMANS 1:16. This is my Testimony.

God bless you Providence... Very very much

Peace smiley

Please Charly G are you sure it is Christ, because, whenever I close my eyes, I see exactly what you have described, though my own is not yet clear, when I first saw him, with a piercing eyes, grey face, somehow white or grey hair, and I feel an aura of fresh air.

When I first saw it, I became afraid and out of fear, I opened my eyes, I told my Mom, my pastors, they all said that I should rebuke it that is a spirit of death or a demon.

But each time I see the image staring at me if I close my eyes I feel a cool nice fresh air around me.

Even yesterday, was the worst, as I closed my eyes, as I was praying and praising God, the Image appeared and I rebuked it thinking it was a demon.

But, the image looks like a ghost, please, Charly G, when next it comes, should I ask him to speak and reveal himself to me?

But the more I look at the image, it is as if I am getting out of my body.

Is it why I am in torment, from hotness of the body to severe waist pain , to headache, chest pain, abdominal discomfort, If I move, it is as if I am moving on a spring, it is something is inside me controlling my movement

I used to fantasize a lot but I have stopped it

Plus throw More light
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
YIKES! @ the image of Christ shocked

I totally agree with you, that he has different appearances at times. He's God the Son. So I won't stay fixated on his image so much anymore.

About my sisters, you're right, they have a background in basically everything you stated (molestation, neglect, abuse, new age, etc).

[i]Ask them if they have had any experience of what I just mentioned and any experience of being raped by unseen beings, insomnia, fear etc. Please let me know when you find that out, okay?[/I]

I can tell you right now, they DO. They easily go into trances and see into the spirit realm a lot, to the point they're constantly binding/loosing/rebuking bc they see mostly evil. One of them lives alone and fears going to sleep at night. She grew up in foster care after her drug-abusing mother gave her up for adoption, so I know she's still suffering childhood abuse, neglect and other trauma. Not to mention generational curses, I know her mother practiced Voudon. They're happy of their ability to control their actions in the dream, they even stop and replay certain parts of their dreams for positive outcomes. They think this is a good thing. I know God is protecting them though, they have a genuine love and zeal to serve Him. They'll say how they see a bubble or shield surrounding them, or an angel in the form of a person leads them out of real-life dangerous situations.

Yet, they're clearly still operating in the astral realm and don't even know it. How do they close these doors of Lucid Dreaming for good? I suppose they need to acknowledge this first, huh? And then confess and make an active effort to resist it. What do you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Humblechuks002:

Please Charly G are you sure it is Christ, because, whenever I close my eyes, I see exactly what you have described, though my own is not yet clear, when I first saw him, with a piercing eyes, grey face, somehow white or grey hair, and I feel an aura of fresh air.

When I first saw it, I became afraid and out of fear, I opened my eyes, I told my Mom, my pastors, they all said that I should rebuke it that is a spirit of death or a demon.

But each time I see the image staring at me if I close my eyes I feel a cool nice fresh air around me.

Even yesterday, was the worst, as I closed my eyes, as I was praying and praising God, the Image appeared and I rebuked it thinking it was a demon.

But, the image looks like a ghost, please, Charly G, when next it comes, should I ask him to speak and reveal himself to me?

But the more I look at the image, it is as if I am getting out of my body.

Is it why I am in torment, from hotness of the body to severe waist pain , to headache, chest pain, abdominal discomfort, If I move, it is as if I am moving on a spring, it is something is inside me controlling my movement

I used to fantasize a lot but I have stopped it

Plus throw More light

I think you got me wrong. I never said that was the face of Jesus Christ. I only said that the shape of His face looked similar to that picture. There is a slight resemblance in the facial structure and hair, only that the hair is of different colour.

You should not dwell on knowing what the face of Jesus looks like because if you do, a demon can put on the face to deceive you.

I do not know if who you're seeing is the Jesus I know. But I know that when Jesus or His angels appears to you, there must be a very important message for you.

When you saw the image and rebuked it, what happened?

Don't go seeking for answers wrongly. You have to be careful. Demons pose as many things, with different faces.

Just focus on God and do His will and don't be lured into fantasizing anymore.

I didn't want to put up that picture in the first place, because many people could read another meaning to what I have said and will become misled. So right now I will remove the picture.

God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
CharlyG1:

I think you got me wrong. I never said that was the face of Jesus Christ. I only said that the shape of His face looked similar to that picture. There is a slight resemblance in the facial structure and hair, only that the hair is of different colour.

You should not dwell on knowing what the face of Jesus looks like because if you do, a demon can put on the face to deceive you.

I do not know if who you're seeing is the Jesus I know. But I know that when Jesus or His angels appears to you, there must be a very important message for you.

Don't go seeking for answers wrongly. You have to be careful. Demons pose as many things, with different faces.

I didn't want to put up that picture in the first place, because many people could read another meaning to what I have said and will become misled. So right now I will remove the picture.

God bless you
yes sir, remove it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
CharlyG1:

God bless you

Then those things I see, when I close my eyes, what do you think they are?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
providence338:
YIKES! @ the image of Christ shocked

I totally agree with you, that he has different appearances at times. He's God the Son. So I won't stay fixated on his image so much anymore.

About my sisters, you're right, they have a background in basically everything you stated (molestation, neglect, abuse, new age, etc).

[i]Ask them if they have had any experience of what I just mentioned and any experience of being raped by unseen beings, insomnia, fear etc. Please let me know when you find that out, okay?[/I]

I can tell you right now, they DO. They easily go into trances and see into the spirit realm a lot, to the point they're constantly binding/loosing/rebuking bc they see mostly evil. One of them lives alone and fears going to sleep at night. She grew up in foster care after her drug-abusing mother gave her up for adoption, so I know she's still suffering childhood abuse, neglect and other trauma. Not to mention generational curses, I know her mother practiced Voudon. They're happy of their ability to control their actions in the dream, they even stop and replay certain parts of their dreams for positive outcomes. They think this is a good thing. I know God is protecting them though, they have a genuine love and zeal to serve Him. They'll say how they see a bubble or shield surrounding them, or an angel in the form of a person leads them out of real-life dangerous situations.

Yet, they're clearly still operating in the astral realm and don't even know it. How do they close these doors of Lucid Dreaming for good? I suppose they need to acknowledge this first, huh? And then confess and make an active effort to resist it. What do you think?

I think they need to become awake spiritually. Because when something like this happens, the first thing that is done to them is to make such people spiritually blind. They think they see clearly but unknown to them they have their eyes and minds covered, spiritually. So a lot of talking and convincing might not work on such people. It would take the the touch of the Holy Ghost to convince them.

Concerning that picture I posted, I want to affirm that that is NOT Jesus. That is not the Christ. Sorry for the confusion, I don't think I expressed to you what I wanted to clearly. That's the picture of a person that played a role as Jesus in a movie. Just to get that clear.

So...

Your sisters need to realize that they are wrong first of all, and if they experience all that you just confirmed then they need to go for deliverance prayers ASAP.

God bless you smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Humblechuks002:

Then those things I see, when I close my eyes, what do you think they are?

My brother..
I don't know, I am just human like you. Only God can reveal that to you.

But you can do what 1John 1:4-5 says. It says test all Spirit. But...

First of all, I don't understand why you see that spirit when you close your eyes. And a spirit that stares at you for long without uttering a word doesn't feel like an angel or Jesus the Christ.

I want to believe that you no longer fantasize in any way because if you still do then talking to that spirit can get you sucked in, trapped. If you see that spirit again, rebuke it. But if you're in the wrong (without authority), rebuking the spirit might only make it mock you or not move it at all because it would have gained a certain right over you.

So.. my best advice to you now is to get prayerful and get in the word. Confess your sins to God. Renounce all your former lifestyles including astral projection and magic.

Then when you see that spirit rebuke it. But you will still need to go for deliverance because behind that spirit may be other spirits too.

Listen..

When I saw Jesus, He interrupted my 'Astral Dream', and told me to stop that sin because it was a sin against God and Heaven. And then He told me to go and start winning souls (preaching the gospel).
That is what God would do.

There are two instructions in the message. One is to stop the sin, and the other is to start spreading the word of God.

When I began to do this, God was pleased with me.

The danger of Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming is that when you have been in it for a long time, there's a 70% guarantee that a demon or demons would have occcupied the body in certain parts.It would even happen quicker if the Holy Spirit was never there.

Your chest pain, abdominal pain, hotness of the body and the rest are all signs of demonic oppression, usually 'Possession'.

I believe you need to undergo deliverance like right away. Go to a Bible believing church operating in a deliverance ministry and schedule yourself for a deliverance prayer session there.

God will help you come out of this situation in Jesus Name. Amen
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
marttol:
yes sir, remove it

Done. Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Pearl543(f): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
CharlyG1:

Done. Thanks cheesy

Good evening, I am sorry I had to quote u, I really don't know how to write on your post without having to quote someone.
well, I started reading this post not long ago and would love it if u can enlighten me well about Good and his grace. I am a Christian but I am not strong. I keep falling out of God's grace anytime I try to get close

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vaca1: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
CharlyG1:

Done. Thanks cheesy
Hello sir. you told me to contact you but to no avail. Pls.this is my number instead

Thanks. .

Very urgent
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
vaca1:

Hello sir. you told me to contact you but to no avail. Pls.this is my number instead

Thanks. .

Very urgent

Hello brother smiley

I don't want you exposing your phone number here in public. I have sent you an email. Please do well to reply me back.

Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2018
O ga o
The things I read here na die
Bros CharlyG1, U sure say U be human like this. U dey see Jesus
Mo fo yanma yanma
MY advice is that all of U seeing something should stop searching for wetin go make una craze. The dept U going for all these things is too much. We are not meant to operate in that realm. U guys don over see things
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
Please I need advice and counselling

I recently relocated and am staying with a cousin...first time he made noodles for me and told me he wanted to add hemp to cook so that it will make him sleep, since I was curious and wanted to try something new I obliged and we ate it i became high and I lost total control of my body but I was having an out of body experience and I could feel my spirit talking to me and and floating and everything was soo real and the voices were clear in my head...I got a tour guiding voice taking me to realms and territories I've never ever seen or heard about in this world...I saw I lot of wonderful and beautiful things and I was taught a lot about how some things came to be and how they are sustained... Yesterday we cooked rice and added wees again and I had same experience hearing strange words being in another realm and being schooled in soo many planes and dimensions... I'm a Christian tho not perfect but I don't smoke weed I only use it to cook... pls does weed connect to the real realm of the true and living God ?

I heard this word(tentradrilion) I was told its what God uses in his measurements of things I checked it and even Google doesn't have an answer or meaning to it

Stop consuming dope
It's not good for U
U might run mad if U not careful

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2018
CharlyG1
I don't see all that Jack people see here but I want to ask a question. It' seem U well versed with prayers. I want something from God and I want Him to do it. I do not practice ur faith and I am not willing to start now but if God can grant my prayer. I will make an open vow and fulfill it. How can U help me?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2018
CharlyG1:

My brother..

First of all, I don't understand why you see that spirit when you close your eyes. And a spirit that stares at you for long without uttering a word doesn't feel like an angel or Jesus the Christ.

I want to believe that you no longer fantasize in any way because if you still do then talking to that spirit can get you sucked in, trapped. If you see that spirit again, rebuke it. But if you're in the wrong (without authority), rebuking the spirit might only make it mock you or not move it at all because it would have gained a certain right over you.

So.. my best advice to you now is to get prayerful and get in the word. Confess your sins to God. Renounce all your former lifestyles including astral projection and magic.

Then when you see that spirit rebuke it. But you will still need to go for deliverance because behind that spirit may be other spirits too.

Listen..

When I saw Jesus, He interrupted my 'Astral Dream', and told me to stop that sin because it was a sin against God and Heaven. And then He told me to go and start winning souls (preaching the gospel).

There are two instructions in the message. One is to stop the sin, and the other is to start spreading the word of God.

The danger of Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming is that when you have been in it for a long time, there's a 70% guarantee that a demon or demons would have occcupied the body in certain parts.It would even happen quicker if the Holy Spirit was never there.

Your chest pain, abdominal pain, hotness of the body and the rest are all signs of demonic oppression, usually 'Possession'.

I believe you need to undergo deliverance like right away. Go to a Bible believing church operating in a deliverance ministry and schedule yourself for a deliverance prayer session there.

smiley

Thank you very much, you need to open a church, you have the gift of a deliverance minister, there are many souls that needs to be saved.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 5:03am On Oct 08, 2018
@Bro Charles,

Thank you.

Blessings to you! smiley

CharlyG1:

I think they need to become awake spiritually. Because when something like this happens, the first thing that is done to them is to make such people spiritually blind. They think they see clearly but unknown to them they have their eyes and minds covered, spiritually. So a lot of talking and convincing might not work on such people. It would take the the touch of the Holy Ghost to convince them.

Concerning that picture I posted, I want to affirm that that is NOT Jesus. That is not the Christ. Sorry for the confusion, I don't think I expressed to you what I wanted to clearly. That's the picture of a person that played a role as Jesus in a movie. Just to get that clear.

So...

Your sisters need to realize that they are wrong first of all, and if they experience all that you just confirmed then they need to go for deliverance prayers ASAP.

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Humblechuks002:

Thank you very much, you need to open a church, you have the gift of a deliverance minister, there are many souls that needs to be saved.

Hmmm
Its not automatic

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Pearl543(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello brother smiley

I don't want you exposing your phone number here in public. I have sent you an email. Please do well to reply me back.

Thanks and God bless you.

good afternoon
I'm waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
CharlyG1:

My brother..

Listen..

smiley

Someone referred me to a deliverance minister, I Just told him a little of what I was passing through, he told me that I have the Call of God upon my life, that he is seeing it.

Meanwhile he Told me that I was seriously possessed. That Ogbanje Spirit is tormenting me, he revealed many things about me exactly as I was experiencing it, then he told me what to do, Fasting and prayer from 6pm-6pm for Three days with prayer points, after which he will conduct
deliverance for me.

Wish me a happy deliverance.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
LyfeJennings:
O ga o
The things I read here na die
Bros CharlyG1, U sure say U be human like this. U dey see Jesus
Mo fo yanma yanma
MY advice is that all of U seeing something should stop searching for wetin go make una craze. The dept U going for all these things is too much. We are not meant to operate in that realm. U guys don over see things
you no dey go church??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jaydeehena: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
@ CharlyG1,

I'd there a correlation between visualisation of written goals and fantasizing? Kindly throw more light on this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
marttol:
you no dey go church??

Im a muslim

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jaydeehena:
@ CharlyG1,

I'd there a correlation between visualisation of written goals and fantasizing? Kindly throw more light on this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Im a muslim
This is a Christian thread, [b]please[/b]don't derail... Go to Muslim section.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Im a muslim
k
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
marttol:
This is a Christian thread, [b]please[/b]don't derail... Go to Muslim section.

Oga
Na everyday person dey learn
Go and sit down black a55 down and stop being a clown

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Oga
Na everyday person dey learn
Go and sit down black a55 down and stop being a clown
I'm sorry but don't derail the thread...

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by belva5: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
good evening people of God,
I have been following this thread for a long time so I decided to join nairaland and commend each and every member of this thread for their contribution and testimony which have changed my life.
pls I have a problem and I hope to find the solution to it here. when am in a dip sleep its as if am trapped inside my body, what I mean is I will be awake spiritually, I will even be seeing everything around me but physically am sleeping, I have to force my body to get up by calling Jesus, singing, trying to shake myself spiritually or asking the holy spirit to wake me up. this have happened to me so many times but am getting used to it now.
secondly, when I was lying down in my mothers room awake I heard a voice "u are next". and when I was sleeping in school after Efac midnight prayer ( am a member of Efac), I
heard a voice "u have 2 options left its either u join me in hell or" that was when I forced myself to get up. and there was a time I was sleeping after midnight prayer a little kid walked in and pinched me I screamed Jesus and got up. I will stop here. pls do anyone have an explanation to this

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LyfeJennings(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
marttol:
I'm sorry but don't derail the thread...

Bless U

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.