Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,031 members, 7,859,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (820797 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
I've been reading all the posts here.. And am getting scared. 11:25pm already and it's as if am going to face a big demon when i go to bed. My friend has advised me to stop reading these for now but rather work on getting stronger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anas09:
Another one briefly.
Some months back, I lost a contract I was doing.
Abt two weeks to the time. I had dreamed it. When I woke up I knew I was going to lose the contract. Funny enough I had so much peace in that dream wen I lost it. So when I woke I didn't pray against it, I didn't know why. And it happened exactly as I dreamed it. God just gave me the dream to prepare me. But why? I kept asking. In this austerity, why
Then I had another dream which answered my question. In this dream, I was selling male clothes. I was taking them from office to office. But, I got to one office and somebody stole my bag with all my clothes my money. In the course of searching for my things. I got kidnapped and taken to this very office where I was doing supplies. I was locked in one room like a store. While there, I remembered that the assistant Manager was not very far from where I was kept, I felt I could contact him and let him know was locked up there. But I was restrained. Nobody was with me to stop me. My phone was with me, but I just couldn't. I was in that confusion when I woke up.
Well, I have prayed and cancelled all.
But What do u think that means. I need interpretations pls.
@CharlieG ,Vooks, Busybody and, Goodmuyis?

I'll explain what this means in a few mins & I want you to pay real attention.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rawblings:
I've been reading all the posts here.. And am getting scared. 11:25pm already and it's as if am going to face a big demon when i go to bed. My friend has advised me to stop reading these for now but rather work on getting stronger

Lol.. My friend. There's nothing to be afraid of. If only God opened our eyes for 1second, we would see the Angels He sends to protect us all the time.

Go to bed, pray & sleep tight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rawblings:
hahaha... don't be scared. meditate & pray with jer 33:3 maybe you'll have something to share with us when you wake up.
... BTW keep reading if your activities for tomorrow aren't so urgent.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
This was my experience twice. I slept and i think i was half asleep and half awake. Then after few hours, my body became stiff, i couldn't move. It's as if something wanted to kill me that night, cos i was struggling to move but was stuck. I couldn't even open my mouth sef. Then when my mouth opened i shouted Jesus and i regained consciousness. I then turned around and i was like. I was almost dead oo.. The name of Jesus is very powerful, though am still a big sinner, am still begging God to help me not to sin again.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2015
I'll continue tomorrow sha. Thanks for the bible passage. I've covered 12 pages sha
sonofthunder:

hahaha... don't be scared. meditate & pray with jer 33:3 maybe you'll have something to share with us when you wake up.
... BTW keep reading if your activities for tomorrow aren't so urgent.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Anas09:
Another one briefly.
Some months back, I lost a contract I was doing.
Abt two weeks to the time. I had dreamed it. When I woke up I knew I was going to lose the contract. Funny enough I had so much peace in that dream wen I lost it. So when I woke I didn't pray against it, I didn't know why. And it happened exactly as I dreamed it. God just gave me the dream to prepare me. But why? I kept asking. In this austerity, why
Then I had another dream which answered my question. In this dream, I was selling male clothes. I was taking them from office to office. But, I got to one office and somebody stole my bag with all my clothes my money. In the course of searching for my things. I got kidnapped and taken to this very office where I was doing supplies. I was locked in one room like a store. While there, I remembered that the assistant Manager was not very far from where I was kept, I felt I could contact him and let him know was locked up there. But I was restrained. Nobody was with me to stop me. My phone was with me, but I just couldn't. I was in that confusion when I woke up.
Well, I have prayed and cancelled all.
But What do u think that means. I need interpretations pls.
@CharlieG ,Vooks, Busybody and, Goodmuyis?

Now to interpret your dream.. Let us analyze the key symbols-

1. You (the dream is about you, if i take you out of it, it becomes meaningless).
2. Clothes (lifestyle) knowing the colour is important
3. Office (in your case this represents-work, calling or spiritual responsiblity)
4. Assistant Manager (Assistant; Holy Spirit)
5. Store room/Supply room.
6. Phone (in your own case, this represents spiritual communication to God)

Dream interpretation comes from God, I had to ask God about this to unlock this coded meanings in your dream.

Now, your first dream about you being up in a tall tree is similar to this dream.
Remember I said before in one of my posts, that when dreams become repetitive or they have similar approach it means God is saying 'YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME'. God is speaking & He will keep on speaking until you understand what He's saying.

Now.. What this your dream is saying is that God is putting you in a position to get closer to Him. It's not an uncomfortable position, it's just that you see it that way.

You were selling Male clothes, this represents a lifestyle you have become used to, probably trying to please a man or trying to befriend a man, it's a lifestyle towards Men, maybe searching for a spouse or something like that. It's not that God doesn't want this, but God will seperate you from such men if they're not for you or if it's not the right time.. that was why your bags & money got stolen, You weren't actually kidnapped. You were taken & put in that position by God Himself. The same way you were put up in that tall tree(place of authority, a calling) in your other dream. And the same way a bird carried you, probably an Eagle which represents the Holy Spirit. You landed on your feet in that dream is God telling you of His good intentions for you, it's not a bad dream.
God doesn't permits His prophets live any kind of life. A prophet/prophetess of God has been called to live a holy life. That tall tree simply represents a spiritual calling on your life. God was simply showing you what He has ordained for you. And He wasn't happy when you could not understand. That's why He keeps showing you these dreams.
There's a way God speaks in dreams that is so amazing. Only the Holy Spirit can give us the keys to unlock such dreams like this, Satan can't even interpret such dreams.

So you're put in a position so that you can reach out to the Holy Spirit, your Assistant Manager.. For Jesus has sent us a Helper in the person of the Holy Spirit.

But you don't have the mind or zeal for that because you don't yet understand, you have no clue maybe that you have a calling on your life. God protects His beloved ones, His prophets & prophetess. God has done this to me in a similar dream, taking someone I loved so much in that dream. I'll share that dream in full details later with interpretations.

So you see your dreams follow the same pattern, that's because it's the same thing God has been saying to you.

Full Interpretation- God has called you to do His work, there are corrupt people who come your way to corrupt you, God won't allow it & so He seperates you from them so you can live a holy & sanctified life. He is calling you to come close to Him. So God puts you in a position for you to feel a little uncomfortable to get close to Him, it's not exactly an uncomfortable position, it's just that you don't see it the way God sees it. Even in the store or supplies room, you had all you needed i.e, supplies, phone everything has been given to you to communicate to God in this particular OFFICE so that you can call on His Name. This very office you were taken to where you had supplies, phones etc. is the spiritual office/calling/work God has called you to do. So what you have been doing isn't what He want's you to do.The only thing that can restrain you is sin, don't be restrained by sin. God is trying to get your attention. God is calling you, answer His call!

So don't go near sin, if you still do, stop it. Don't worry about getting a man for now. Trust me, God will bring the man He wants for you at His own time.
Go to God & talk to Him. Tell Him you now understand what He's saying. And like Samuel, answer His call. You have a calling on your life. God is a jealous God. He loves you & He wants you close to Him. So He won't let Satan have you.

God bless you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:21am On Dec 04, 2015
ebonflex:
And another one, I was also asleep.
My room is on the second storey. My bed is placed in the corner of my room and is under a window.
Windowed is to the north of the head of my bed and a wall is to the east of the bed.

I was sleeping facing the east wall.
But while deep in sleep, my dream (whatever it was) was interrupted.
I found myself in my room, still in my bed (same position I went to bed in), but I could see the entire room even though my head was pointed to the wall beside my bed.

I found myself then suddenly focusing on the window and an old angry ugly hag floated into view outside the window.
She tried to hit me with a palm blast of negative energy, but my spirit body instinctively stretched forth it's arm and shot energy right back at her, eventually blowing her off the sky and away from my window.

After dealing with the pest, I woke up and I was then back to being limited to my physical vision (i.e. was no longer aware of "everything" around me)

This is lovely. I thank God that people like you have experienced such things like this to confirm what i have been saying all along.
i've said this before.. The human spirit is the first level of security. He (spirit man/spirit woman) acts like a security officer to defend the body & soul. He derives his strength from the Holy Spirit.

I shared a similar incident where my spirit left my body to confront an evil spirit, i could see my body fast asleep in the same position as the physical realm.

What happened to you ebonflex, wasn't a dream. It actually happened and you saw it happen...
You see, this shows us that attacks actually come at us mostly at night from unknown sources of the demonic realm.

I praise God that you overcame! smiley

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Rawblings:
Rawblings:
This was my experience twice. I slept and i think i was half asleep and half awake. Then after few hours, my body became stiff, i couldn't move. It's as if something wanted to kill me that night, cos i was struggling to move but was stuck. I couldn't even open my mouth sef. Then when my mouth opened i shouted Jesus and i regained consciousness. I then turned around and i was like. I was almost dead oo.. The name of Jesus is very powerful, though am still a big sinner, am still begging God to help me not to sin again.
I like this one.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Now that we are talking demonic attacks. I've realised there are people who have influence over other people that is usually hidden. For example your job or even job search can be attacked in several ways. You just lose the drive, or the momentum. Sometimes you may wake up so tired or you are soo sleepy all the time that you cannot work on anything to improve yourself. If you notice this happens after you spend time with a person, that is a person you need to cut off. Many times it may turn to be your very good friend or close relative.

The devil is so shameless that if you are not decisive, he'll keep coming. And pretending to be your friend. The most important lesson on spiritual warfare is learning to cut off people who need to be cut off. Dont also be afraid of exposing their works to them. It disarms. Being nice can kill.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 04, 2015
muafrika:
Now that we are talking demonic attacks. I've realised there are people who have influence over other people that is usually hidden. For example your job or even job search can be attacked in several ways. You just lose the drive, or the momentum. Sometimes you may wake up so tired or you are soo sleepy all the time that you cannot work on anything to improve yourself. If you notice this happens after you spend time with a person, that is a person you need to cut off. Many times it may turn to be your very good friend or close relative.

The devil is so shameless that if you are not decisive, he'll keep coming. And pretending to be your friend. The most important lesson on spiritual warfare is learning to cut off people who need to be cut off. Dont also be afraid of exposing their works to them. It disarms. Being nice can kill.

PS: That is the real devil. Forget all the nonsense you read in those novels about Saturn living in a mansion somewhere. These are the things hidden when people create fairy tales about the devil.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2015
CharlyG1:

This is lovely. I thank God that people like you have experienced such things like this to confirm what i have been saying all along.
i've said this before.. The human spirit is the first level of security. He (spirit man/spirit woman) acts like a security officer to defend the body & soul. He derives his strength from the Holy Spirit.

I shared a similar incident where my spirit left my body to confront an evil spirit, i could see my body fast asleep in the same position as the physical realm.

What happened to you ebonflex, wasn't a dream. It actually happened and you saw it happen...
You see, this shows us that attacks actually come at us mostly at night from unknown sources of the demonic realm.

I praise God that you overcame! smiley

God bless you.

exactly.Infact there are some mysteries about the spirit man that I can't share Becos I don't want to start another argument . but just understand

1. if you are a Christian and specially involved in spiritual warfare, God uses your spirit to do battle almost every night. most dreams we have of spiritual warfare in dreams are actually real (in the spirit realm)

2. there are so many things your spirit can do that u aren't aware of. your spirit can sense danger by the power of the holy spirit and tell you. ever wondered y u see a very nice person for the first time but secret alarm bells go off in ur mind or spirit?

3. your spirit man prays to God, speaks in tongues and worships God without y being aware at night wen u r slepping. last night I was leading worship in my dream in church. as I was changing to a new song in my dream I was waking up still singing at exactly the same pace and line. many times I'm dreaming of something else and wake up singing. note that I'm not a choir member and I don't sing in church. ....more later
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Rawblings:

Bro CharlyG1 and others has been teaching some lessons here. The experience you have, i do have it once in a while but yesterday I had this around 3am . Before i used to struggle with blood of Jesus saying repeatedly in my mind till i will be release. But yesterday was different, immediately i sense the press I dont bother myself as i have learnt that I can command those spirit to leave, all i said was LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW and thats all.

Glory to God.

@4instance Am still waiting for your testimony ooo

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:

exactly.Infact there are some mysteries about the spirit man that I can't share Becos I don't want to start another argument . but just understand

1. if you are a Christian and specially involved in spiritual warfare, God uses your spirit to do battle almost every night. most dreams we have of spiritual warfare in dreams are actually real (in the spirit realm)

2. there are so many things your spirit can do that u aren't aware of. your spirit can sense danger by the power of the holy spirit and tell you. ever wondered y u see a very nice person for the first time but secret alarm bells go off in ur mind or spirit?

3. your spirit man prays to God, speaks in tongues and worships God without y being aware at night wen u r slepping. last night I was leading worship in my dream in church. as I was changing to a new song in my dream I was waking up still singing at exactly the same pace and line. many times I'm dreaming of something else and wake up singing. note that I'm not a choir member and I don't sing in church. ....more later

pls share the mysteries... I'm interested in learning. wouldn't mind if you pm them to me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Very very correct. All your 3 points are true.
The spirit senses danger ahead, he/she fights spiritual battles, he/she offers praises & worship to God even without you(your soul in this aspect) being aware.. smiley
I can testify to these.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2015
muafrika:

yea some thing like this happened when I was on village but I am not sure ooo.. I thought it was over -pampering from loving and caring relations ... I lived a depraved life so much then and was back-slidden. I was soo lustful and imagined the most peverted things in my minds and imagined sex with any girl whether from school or home... sadly had this girl cousin that stay in same roof with us and I felt she was matured and my lustful mind and flesh made me hunger for anyone in skirt as far as they are not married.. so a little attention from her and was crazily rubbing my cousin body but after some time. she resisted after so scuffle and going to her bed in midnight.. I was a gentleman even in my sins but what made me act like an animal and robot that couldn't control himself is just weird to me,perhaps sin. I felt very hard in my body when I saw her and wanted to have it raw with my cousin even cobsequences of pregnancy never came to my mind but God saved me she resisted like she was double minded because before she gave me signs she was okay being close to me in my room... sin is evil and when you deep in it like an animal. it's disgraceful but then I felt I was spiritually attacked that night during new year in village. just felt I was controlled by some thing so strong to resist despite how disciplined I am as a person then. then to get girl friend in school then na wahala due to some happenings in school

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Charly, Anas09, muafrika, vooks, busybody and everyone that has contributed positively to this great thread ... I greet you all. This is one of the best thread I have come across on Nairaland.

God bless you real good Bro Charles. I appreciate you too Anas09 for the virtue of humility in u. I respect the way u handle and respond to issues. I have been following this thread for close to two days. I have seen oppositions from the Samballats and Tobiahs too. Please let us always learn just to ignore them. Our response to their post further propels them to distract us. Let them say whatever.... They will eventuality get tired when we refuse to quote them or respond and thus we can maintain our focus and balance on the thread.

The Spirit realm is real... I don't have much experience to share with us. I had about two during my undergraduate days. It was a trance I believe. I was on my bed upstairs and later found myself at the tap where we fetch water. I saw two demons there and then 'woke up'. It wasn't as if I was sleeping. I just came back to myself on the bed... Well... We don't glory in experiences but in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. This knowledge comes by revelation. Experiences are just means to an end. The ultimate end of our living and the experiences is the establishment and advancement of God's Kingdom on earth.

I respect you all... I am blessed to go through this thread. I appreciate you Bro Charles.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Let us all continue to seek to know God more. There are greater heights we can attain in the things of the Spirit. Christianity is practical and can be practically experienced.

Let us trust the Holy Spirit to reveal more of God to us as we yield to him though study of God's word, prayers and prompt obedience.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
nnamdiosu, oyeludef, ccolins ... You guys are just wonderful. I appreciate u for ur contributions. More grace o.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Brother Charles Thank you for your insight, and the interpretation.
I have given men up long ago. Right now fornication is behind me. Its not easy to give it up, but Jesus helped me because I really wanted to leave it. I broke out of relationship that wasn't going anywhere.
Hmmm satan is strong, U can't overcome him by urself. Never. Only in christ can u walk free.
You are very correct. Yes, I have a calling, and I know what it is already.

The second time I faced amputation, was in 2003. I went for surgery and afterwards, my leg got infected by what the Doctors called Epidermitis or something like that. The disease killed the skin around my wound, no matter what they did, there was no improvement. At that point, it was either for me to agree to cut the leg off or gangeren will set in then eventually kill me. So I made a vow to God. (Maybe in desperation) which is not good.

I told Him to pls heal me and take me. Whatever you want me to do or go, I'll do and go. Just take this disease out of my leg and heal me. To the Doctor's supprise, all of a sudden I started responding to treatment. And I eventually escaped that amputation.
I vowed to be a missionary. Whereever I will go, just speak the word.
Before I went to get my degree, I had tried to locate any missionary organisation, I couldn't so I went to the university. I graduated and got a job immidiately. 1yr later, I got another job, a yr later, I was sacked for no reason given to me. I didn't even stay home one month, I got another job, a yr later I was sacked again, what happend? Nothing, ur services are no longer needed here.
I was getting scared by this time.
Well, that year, my friend had discovered a missionary school in Jos and resigned from her very good job, packedup and went to Jos. Ahhh.
My Vow came back to me like a cloak. So wen I lost the third job, I was done. Now I knew where to go. I was prepearing to leave for Jos, but before that, I went to see my Mentor. A very good man of God, I told him my plans. He said that's not how to go about it.
He told me to take some time out and seek God face concerning that. Even if I were to go into missions there must be what God wants me to do as a missionary.
He gave me a reference letter to a prayer Camp. "Camp of Faith" run by Scripture Union. I went, and was there for three days fasting and praying.
While there, I saw nothing. When I got home, I had this dream;

I saw myself in a kind of refugee Camp. Like in the Northen part of Nigeria! because the place was like the savannah vegetation. You could see very far. No trees and dry hamartan weather. There were no houses. And somany people, we were lying on the ground. It was a refugee Camp.
I and some friends about 5 of us were having a discussion when, an elderly woman who was like in charge of my section of the Camp, came up to me with group of children. Those children looked like street urchins, like they were homeless and beggers. All naked. From the ages of 1-5yrs.
With a stern look on her face, she asked the kids to sit by me. Before she walked away, she picked one of the kids and drop on top of me. I knew why she brought the kids, but I refuse to take responsibility of them. I couldn't say anything though, because she was a no nonsense mama.

I went on with my discussion. Sometime later, another man. An huasa military man, brought another group of kids and did the same thing the woman did. Asked the children to sit down there, picked one child and droped the child on me and left without a word.
I was angry why I was being picked on. I complained and said; why me of the people in the camp? I don't have money to feed this kids, see, all of them naked, where will I get clothes to wear them. How am I going to take care of these children all by myself?
After I was done throwing tantrums, I gave in and decided to fine a way. I pleaded with my friends to assist me, so that I could bath them, cloth, and get food for them. When I got up the kids all got up and followed me. Okey!!!
While I was taking them to here we'll bath them, the voice of a witch, I don't know how I knew ,but I knew that she was a witch. I didn't see her, I only heard her voice. I wasn't afraid of her at all. She threatened my Children with death.

All of a sudden, those kids were no longer destitudes brought for me to care for, they became mine. My children. There was a kind of love that entered my heart at that point for them. I was ready to kill anyone who'll touch any of them.
I ignored that woman. She was of no consequence to me. I turned around and spread my hands to gather the Children to my chest, I saw my hands stretching out like elastic and I gathered all the children and I started declearing on the kids. I said, No child that God has given to me shall be taken away from me. At that point, I woke up.

The very next night, the dream continued.
I had bath and feed the kids. That man who saved me from drawning came to me. (I just knew he was the one. I don't know how I knew it, but I knew he was the one. He has been coming and I always knew he is the one) this time, I wasn't seeing him physically, but I felt his presence very strong. I knew he was there. He told me the Number of the kids with me '20'.

He touched my shoulder and I found myself somewhere. (I disappeared kind of and saw myself) In a strange street standing in front of a big gate painted oxblood colour, in front of a very fine house. Then he said, 'this is the place', when he said that, I knew in me what he meant. And then I said, 'here?'

This is a big house yes, but will it house 20 kids? What about those ladies who will help me care for them? They have to stay here with us, and this kids will grow.

He touched my shoulder again, and I found myself in an open field. Just land. And he said, 'there'. When he said 'there', I knew what he meant.

Fine, I start there and build here.
Okey I said, let's talk about how to educate the kids, how am I going to send them to school? I don't have money. Will I send them to school in pares or all to one school? He asked me a question in return and said 'DO YOU NEED TO SEND THEM TO ANY SCHOOL? WHY ARE U A TEACHER?' At this point I woke up.

Before I tell you what happened after that, let me hear ur interpretation.
Over to you brother charles and brethren.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Anas09,
Either you are a gifted narrator or that is a shockingly detailed dream(s).

It looks like God was confirming the direction of your ministry; taking care of destitute children.

My best buddy is a man of God, mighty in scriptures like Appolos and a man of faith and prayer as well. He kept having these dreams of standing before great congregation preaching and performing signs in Jesus name. Most times it was in foreign lands or places with foreigners. He got so excited that he even started preaching in buses.

He decided to visit our assistant pastor to share his wonderful dreams and how he felt called to ministry. What our pastor told him is what I wish to share.

Our pastor when in college/university was so much on fire for Jesus with his buddy that they spent just about every other weekend on crusades and evangelism. They were pursuing Land Economics. Towards the end of their campus time, he felt a strong conviction to dedicate his life to God totally and go into full time ministry.

Upon graduation, he never even looked for work, he plunged into evangelism. His friend got a government job, a house, and shortly after they both got sponsorship to pursue his Masters. Our pastor never took up while the his buddy took it. Over the weekends, they would still meet up and evangelize and arrange crusades just as in college days. My pastor spent his weekdays praying and fasting as most of the action was on weekends. He went into Kadesh Barnea or 'wilderness' for years. His buddy in the meantime moved up and finished his masters, married and settled as he pursued PhD while our pastor literally lived from hand to mouth.

Long story short, he married as well and is now settled. With the benefit of hindsight, it was foolish for him to plunge into full time ministry based on feelings. It was premature and compared to his friend, he feels his buddy was more effective in soul winning despite being employed. So he counseled my friend that while dreams and visions are exciting and tempt you to throw all caution to the wind, they are just God's intentions over your life, ready to be realized in the fullness of time. If you rush them, you may suffer.

His solution is simple. Keep on praying for direction and clarity, and move ONLY you are certain God has commanded you to move. In the meantime, you can carry out your calling in a smaller scale, if it is healing, start visiting and praying with the sick as you exercise the gifting. Another friend of mine visits hospital wards every week to pray with the seek as he is persuaded this gift in him.

Moses made this tragic mistake of acting on God's intentions BEFORE time and he suffered for it. Stephen's account before he was killed sheds some nuggets on Moses we would have otherwise never known;

Acts 7:25 (KJV)
For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his hand would deliver them: but they understood not.

This means before the burning bush, Moses KNEW of God's plan to use him to deliver his people, and he acted to 'hasten the plans of God'. God was not ready for him nor were the Israelites for deliverance. He took another 40 years in the wilderness before returning

Sorry for my lengthy post

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
sonofthunder:

pls share the mysteries... I'm interested in learning. wouldn't mind if you pm them to me.

ok. i'll be giving the mysteries as i've learnt from God. but please, i would appreciate it if it doesnt start another argument

Proverbs 17:22King James Version (KJV)
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

the human spirit acts as a sort of immunizer to diseases and sickness to a particular degree have u ever noticed that whenever u are happy or spiritually prayerful, normal weakness and tiredness or malaria doesn't happen to you. Do u know why a human body decays? it decays or a person dies because the human spirit has left the body (at death) THAT IS WHY THOSE THAT PRACTICE SOUL TRAVEL HAVE PARTICULAR DURATION TO STAY WAY FROM THEIR BODY. AND THOSE THAT STAY OFF FOR SO LONG RETURN BACK AND FEEL SICK. Like bro charles said, the human spirit is a defender of the body bothe spiritually and physically. it energies the cells of man.

2. math 4.4 New International Version
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

YOUR SPIRIT EATS. IT FEEDS ON THE WORD OF GOD. when we say eat, most people think of eating like opening the mouth and swallowing. thats physical. spiritually, the human spirit feeds on the word of God. see people, there is great power in the word of God. the word of God is life. whenever you read the word of God, mediatate, memorize, e.t.c you are absorbing life into your spirit. that absorption is called feeding, eating because its entering you . RECALL THAT PATIENTS WHO CANT EAT, OR ARE VERY SICK ARE GIVEN DRIP. THE DRIP GOES INTO THEIR BLOOD STREAM (WHERE EVERY FOOD WE EAT GOES TO) THIS DRIP GIVES THEM STRENGTH. THATS HOW IT IS WITH THE BIBLE AND THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

3. THE HUMAN SPIRIT STRENGTH AND MATURITY DOESNT DEPEND ON THE PHYSICAL STRENGTH OR MATURITY OF THE HUMAN SIDE. what i mean is that a 10 year old boy physically can be strong spirtually than a 40 year old physically strong man. the two are totally different.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
now that im done with few explanations of the human spirit, let me explain on the spirt world itself.
1. In the begining (when God created adam and eve), BECAUSE MAN WAS PERFECT, MEN HAD UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE SPIRIT WORLD. REMEMBER THAT THE BIBLE SAYS THAT GOD IS A SPIRIT? AND COMMUNICATION WITH GOD IS BASED ON SPIRITUAL BASIS. Adam could hear the voice of God walking in the garden, hear God, see God, communicate with God (because the bible says God brought the animals to him... all this are spiritual events)
Now, God told adam that ON THE DAY he eats of the forbidden fruit he shall die? see, God didnt mean physical death, he meant spiritual death. so the moment man fell, the ability to operate into the spiritual realm was cut off. since the moment till now, ALL AND I SAY ALL EXPERIENCES MAN HAS WITH/IN THE SPIRIT REALM MUST AND ARE CONTROLLED OR BROUGHT ABOUT BY GOD (THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT). Now anyone who can enter the spirit realm at ease, or by self will any time he or she wants is DOING SO BY OCCULT MEANS. i can't explain futhur because of time, but if u need more insight notify me and i'll explain.

2. the spirit world is like an original photograph while the physical world is the exact identical negative. (remeber those olden days that people used to print with analog cameras that require u develop those long photographic stripes called negative?) the spiritual world is very beautiful. no dust, no dirty. its wonderful. now recall those cartoons we watch e.g tom and jerry that anything a cartoon character thinks of it happens immediately> thats how the spiritual world operates. when battling forces in my dreams, just thinking of an action and i'm doing it. other believers think of swords and immediately it appears in their hands. THATS WHY WE SAY MANY TIMES, PARENTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT CARTOONS CHILDREN WATCH. MANY, MANY ARE WINDOWS TO THE SPIRIT REALM. In the spirit realm if u look at a book, immediately u can understand all about the book. see, people in the spirit realm there is no impossibility normally. all is about faith or believe. e.g spirit beings know all languages, you can see in all direction at once, e.t.c

3. there are laws in the spirit realm that even God himself obeys (BUT GOD CAN CHOOSE TO OVER RIDE THOSE LAWS ANYTIME HE WANTS FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO HIM) E.G give and it shall be given unto you is a major law. another is the law of love (cant explain becos of time), what ever you sow you shall reap (good or bad). so if a christian prays for financial favour and yet doesnt give to people around him (whether time, talent or money), it will be hard to receive from God

4. the spirit realm controls the physical realm. everything you see in the physical realm has a spiritual counterpart. e.g your certificate in your house has a spiritual counterpart somewhere in the spiritual realm (thats why many people dream of their certificates being stolen and immediately after they can't work or get a job) note, real spiritual people don't fight physically, they take it to the spirit realm. thats why its dangerous for a christian to be quarreling or fighting. especially with people that keep silent and say little things like...we will see, ok. e.t.c
lets ponder on this, i will add more later by Gods grace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
@Destinedtee. Amen. And may you be strengthened for the work that is layed ahead of you in christ.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
@ Anas09 : Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
I desire we can also share experiences on Spiritual guidance (I mean how we have been led by the Holy Spirit in time past).

How can we differentiate our thoughts from that which is laid upon our hearts by the Spirit? I can't really say I have heard d audible voice of God but I have been guided through his inner witness and other means of guidance. Sincerely, I have missed it sometimes too. I thought I heard God only to discover it was my own voice / thought etc.

How can I clearly discern his voice from my own thoughts since He lays thoughts on my heart too and I later discover its him. I have had good results too... I mean so precise and accurate leadings which were of God but sometimes I miss it too.

I don't mean to derail the thread but want to learn. Bro Charles, Anas09, ccolins, nnamdiosu et al... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nelkoko: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
I have been having scary dreams dis days
1.i dreamt of a lady i knew in ma class way back in sec sch giving me a date not 2 4get and dat date is 14th Jan..i woke up confused n still tinking abt dat without no clue 2 it.
2.i dreamt of my sec sch frnd name Aneikan Ekpo who died dis year i saw him in ma dream yesterday n i called him and he answered me and he asked me 2 go pick a form abt a job next year...ma fear is is it right to see dead pple in our dream n advise us?
SOMEBODY SHOULD PLZ HELP ME OUT

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:
now that im done with few explanations of the human spirit, let me explain on the spirt world itself.
1. In the begining (when God created adam and eve), BECAUSE MAN WAS PERFECT, MEN HAD UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE SPIRIT WORLD. REMEMBER THAT THE BIBLE SAYS THAT GOD IS A SPIRIT? AND COMMUNICATION WITH GOD IS BASED ON SPIRITUAL BASIS. Adam could hear the voice of God walking in the garden, hear God, see God, communicate with God (because the bible says God brought the animals to him... all this are spiritual events)
Now, God told adam that ON THE DAY he eats of the forbidden fruit he shall die? see, God didnt mean physical death, he meant spiritual death. so the moment man fell, the ability to operate into the spiritual realm was cut off. since the moment till now, ALL AND I SAY ALL EXPERIENCES MAN HAS WITH/IN THE SPIRIT REALM MUST AND ARE CONTROLLED OR BROUGHT ABOUT BY GOD (THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT). Now anyone who can enter the spirit realm at ease, or by self will any time he or she wants is DOING SO BY OCCULT MEANS. i can't explain futhur because of time, but if u need more insight notify me and i'll explain.

2. the spirit world is like an original photograph while the physical world is the exact identical negative. (remeber those olden days that people used to print with analog cameras that require u develop those long photographic stripes called negative?) the spiritual world is very beautiful. no dust, no dirty. its wonderful. now recall those cartoons we watch e.g tom and jerry that anything a cartoon character thinks of it happens immediately> thats how the spiritual world operates. when battling forces in my dreams, just thinking of an action and i'm doing it. other believers think of swords and immediately it appears in their hands. THATS WHY WE SAY MANY TIMES, PARENTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT CARTOONS CHILDREN WATCH. MANY, MANY ARE WINDOWS TO THE SPIRIT REALM. In the spirit realm if u look at a book, immediately u can understand all about the book. see, people in the spirit realm there is no impossibility normally. all is about faith or believe. e.g spirit beings know all languages, you can see in all direction at once, e.t.c

3. there are laws in the spirit realm that even God himself obeys (BUT GOD CAN CHOOSE TO OVER RIDE THOSE LAWS ANYTIME HE WANTS FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO HIM) E.G give and it shall be given unto you is a major law. another is the law of love (cant explain becos of time), what ever you sow you shall reap (good or bad). so if a christian prays for financial favour and yet doesnt give to people around him (whether time, talent or money), it will be hard to receive from God

4. the spirit realm controls the physical realm. everything you see in the physical realm has a spiritual counterpart. e.g your certificate in your house has a spiritual counterpart somewhere in the spiritual realm (thats why many people dream of their certificates being stolen and immediately after they can't work or get a job) note, real spiritual people don't fight physically, they take it to the spirit realm. thats why its dangerous for a christian to be quarreling or fighting. especially with people that keep silent and say little things like...we will see, ok. e.t.c
lets ponder on this, i will add more later by Gods grace.
you can already be sure I want you to elaborate... especially on 1&3. maybe when you less busy.
thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
destinedtee:
I desire we can also share experiences on Spiritual guidance (I mean how we have been led by the Holy Spirit in time past).

How can we differentiate our thoughts from that which is laid upon our hearts by the Spirit? I can't really say I have heard d audible voice of God but I have been guided through his inner witness and other means of guidance. Sincerely, I have missed it sometimes too. I thought I heard God only to discover it was my own voice / thought etc.

How can I clearly discern his voice from my own thoughts since He lays thoughts on my heart too and I later discover its him. I have had good results too... I mean so precise and accurate leadings which were of God but sometimes I miss it too.

I don't mean to derail the thread but want to learn. Bro Charles, Anas09, ccolins, nnamdiosu et al... Thanks
here's a thread that helped me a bit. I will appreciate if people here can contribute.

www.nairaland.com/2262277/learning-holy-spirit
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
destinedtee:

you aren't derailing the thread bro. we are all here to learn.
the first challenge Christians have esp when they have given their lives to christ is HOW DO I DIFFERENTATE THE VOICE OF GOD FROM MY OWN VOICE? now i've had the same issue so i'll try to explain based on MY OWN EXPERIENCES AND LITTLE KNOWLEDGE.
first

John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me--

the voice of God is the word of God
the more you hear or read the word of God, the more you know and recognize God's word

the bible is full of wonderful secrets.

knowing the voice of God is in two forms.
1. now giving your life to christ is like starting a new relationship with God. Knowing his voice, his does and don't. its a personal thing. now if i call you for the first thing on your mobile phone it would be difficult for me, BUT THE MORE YOU HEAR MY VOICE ON THE PHONE, IT REGISTERS IN YOU. SO LIKEWISE IS THE VOICE OF GOD. the more you become a sheep, the more you just know it's God's word. God word always has the following charactertics

a. HE NEVER SHOUTS, CONDEMNS YOU OR ANY ONE.
B. HE SPEAKS LOVINGLY AND GENTLY
C. HE WILL NEVER TELL YOU TO DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE HIS WORD
D. JUST BY CONTEMPLATING ON DOING HOS VOICE OR DOING IT BRINGS YOU PEACE IN YOUR MIND
E. HE NEVER FORCES YOU TO DO WHAT HE SAYS
F. MANY TIMES YOU FEEL A STRONG KNOWING OR CONVICTION IN YOUR MIND THAT IT IS GOD

there are times God speaks to you and instantly you know its him. but there are times he speaks and you're like IS THIS HIM? listen just ask God to teach you how to know hos voice. the above examples and list i gave are based ON MY LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH HIM. yours might be similar or different. but you still need to ask the holy spirit to teach you. he's the teacher.

NB: WHEN I FIRST GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST I WAS HEARING AUDIBLE VOICES SPEAK TO ME. I WAS SO HAPPY AND PROUD THAT AS YOUNG AS I AM IN CHRST GOD TALKS TO ME AUDIBLY. BUT I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A DEMON shocked shocked TALKING TO ME. THE VOICE WAS HARSH, HIDING HATRED. BUT IT STILL WAS TRYING TO SOUND CARING. BUT GOD EXPOSED IT AND I REBUKED. THATS WHEN I HUMBLY SAID....LORD TEACH ME..God bless you bro. let the others give their own knowledge. then take it all up to the holy spirit. it may take time but its worth the wait. Trust me

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nelkoko:
I have been having scary dreams dis days
1.i dreamt of a lady i knew in ma class way back in sec sch giving me a date not 2 4get and dat date is 14th Jan..i woke up confused n still tinking abt dat without no clue 2 it.
2.i dreamt of my sec sch frnd name Aneikan Ekpo who died dis year i saw him in ma dream yesterday n i called him and he answered me and he asked me 2 go pick a form abt a job next year...ma fear is is it right to see dead pple in our dream n advise us?
SOMEBODY SHOULD PLZ HELP ME OUT

@CharlyG1 can you help this dude
there's someone who used to interpret dreams on nairaland (just search for "dreams interpretation" thread in the religion section) but is now moved to his site after series of stumbling blocks...
... www.dreamtorchlight.org

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
I always see myself in the secondary sch i graduated last seven yrs ago, in the dream doing one thing or the other.

note: a seminary school....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Castdown, But Not Crushed / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.